All Comments on 'Secret Lessons Ch. 01'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is not written in the "first person", in which the narrator would be saying "I...", but in the second person, in which the narrator says "You...".

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgiralmost 6 years ago

This isn't a 1st person narrative. It's 2nd person.

That said, 2nd person is an absolutely stupid way to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Start!

I'm enjoying the story, please continue writing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
fucking shame

instead of teaching her what she did wrong the selfish bastard beat off and came on her face, didn't even get her naked, two stars but should have been one or none

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One star

Author needs to learn how to really write a good story. He/She also needs to learn which 'person' is which. This story is told in SECOND person, not first person - and it's a really poor way to try and tell a story!

BigPopsBigPopsalmost 6 years ago
Then why did you read it...

Anonymous below suggested that cheating on your wife with your daughter is not appropriate; I would ask, as above, then why did you read it, if you don't fantasize and like incest oriented stories, then go read the many other categories available.

Yes, the writer has some deficiencies in style and editing, but a large number of the 25,000 plus views to date like the topic category and will keep reading the rest of this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Personal pronouns

Please don't use "that" when referring to people, People are who or whom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You don’t know what ‘first person’ actually means do you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES