Secret Life of a Guilty Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The affairs continue.
894 words
3.29
49.9k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sex with Logan my guilt didn't really factor into my choices. The only thing I could think about was the incredible feeling of cumming on a hard, throbbing cock. Needless to say, I didn't think twice when Alex started to message me from the same Whisper app. I know the app was meant to reveal secrets but it sure worked wonderfully as a hook up site!

Alex and I sexted for a week, sending pictures and videos to each other behind our spouses' backs. Alex and I both wanted the same things sexually so when Monday rolled around and he texted me saying he was free to meet up on his lunch break I quickly agreed.

He told me to take some shots of whiskey before he arrived. By the time he arrived I was just a little bit tipsy. He walked in and I swear my jaw hit the floor. He wasn't my usual "type" but he was smoking hot! He was just a couple of inches taller than me and muscles rippling through his tight shirt. His black hair was buzzed off. His Mexican accent had a direct line to my clit. I had never fucked a Hispanic man before. Everything about him screamed sexy as fuck! I wanted to rip his clothes off the moment I saw him. We talked for a minute or two before I crooked my finger at him beckoning him to come kiss me. He got up and stood before me, pulling me by the hair to lean in and kiss him. His kiss left me breathless and needy for more.

He pushed me back against the sofa, lifted my dress up, and ripped my leopard print lace panties from my wet pussy. Without any more prelude he shoved two thick fingers into my pussy and began thrusting them in and out of me quickly. I was gasping for air as he added another finger. My pussy was so wet I could hear it making squishy sounds with every thrust of his fingers. Just as I was getting use to the three fingers in my pussy he jammed in a fourth, stretching me so wide I screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain. After a few more minutes of fingering me my pussy clenched tight around his fingers and I grabbed his hand holding it still in my pussy while I came on his fingers chanting his name breathlessly. He leaned in and hissed in my ear. "Next time I'm going to fist you bitch!"

I smiled up at him before managing to get up and pull him to my bedroom. He stripped out of his jeans and boxers and quickly rolled a condom onto his thick dark cock. "Are you ready to get your ass fucked bitch?"

I moaned my consent as I crawled on my bed and got on all fours, lifting my dress up to present my ass to him. I felt the bed shift as he climbed behind me. I shivered when I felt his cock press against my ass. I clenched the comforter in my hands nervously. It had been years since I had last had my ass fucked.

Alex grabbed my hips and in one long, hard thrust he rammed his cock into my ass. I screamed in pain, clawing at my bed, begging for him to slow down as he pounded into my ass like a jackhammer.

Tears streamed down my face as the searing pain of having my ass fucked quaked through my body. I pushed back against him, desperate for him to cum quickly so the pain would disappear. Alex was growling like a madman as he pulled his cock completely from my ass and rammed back in over and over again. Each intrusion made me scream and cling to the bed harder in a desperate attempt to keep from being pushed off the bed with the force of each of his powerful thrusts.

I was surprised when he reached around and pinched my clit. My body loved being abused and even though the pain was almost unbearable my pussy was embarrassingly wet and the moment Alex's fingers touched my clit I screamed in overwhelming pleasure as my orgasm tore through my body making me convulse. My ass tightened around Alex's cock as I rode out my orgasm. He grabbed my neck and pushed my face down into the mattress as he slammed his cock deep in my ass, loosing himself to my pleasure. He grunted loudly and tensed up, his body rigid as came. He stayed deep in my ass until he was completely spent. Then he pulled out and went to my bathroom to clean up and dressed. He left with a wicked smile on his face and promises of more to come.

I jumped in the shower to clean up and when I got out I went to sit on the edge of my bed to slip into my clothes only to wince in pain as I sat down. Over the next week every time I took a seat I was reminded of the pounding my ass took from Alex.

I was in love with the person I was becoming. My guilt had sprouted wings and flow off. I was left with a very satisfied pussy and my inner slut. Life was perfect!