All Comments on 'Secret Longings of a Married Man'

by Plato

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thanks for your thoughts. I can relate to your story and wonder how many of us men feel exactly that way. I'm thinking a lot more than we realize.

clt48011clt48011almost 8 years ago
Panties too

Thanks for sharing; looking forward to more.

I'm also a very masc guy but, when I slip on a pair of panties I'm TOTALLY different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was a lovely story. So true. I look forward to more! :)

JayGardnerJayGardneralmost 8 years ago
Well done!

I find myself in the same position. Wanting to try something with a man but unsure as to how to arrange it. I might be waiting a long time, as I seem to be waiting for it to fall into my lap.

here__nowhere__nowalmost 8 years ago
Same!

I think there are an awful lot of us out there....middle-aged and older married men who love their wives and women in general but also have that m2m "itch" or at least a curiosity.

sj_53sj_53almost 8 years ago
Me too!

I understand your situation completely. My story is a little different than yours. My first sexual experience was with a guy my own age back in the 60's. He liked to top and after the first time I bottomed for him, I was hooked.

A friend of ours joined the party and he both bottomed and topped. We kept doing it until life caught up with us and gay didn't seem to be an option at the time we all married and had families, but, I am definitely bi.

It doesn't take away the longings though and even though I am more attracted to women, I still long for a cock. I think about it every day but haven't acted on it.

You can read my mostly true account of those times in my story "Becoming a Cock Slut." See my profile.

Hope to see more stories from you.

FlexibilityFlexibilityover 7 years ago
A man after my own heart...

I know and share many of the feelings expressed here in your writing, though fortunately I'm single after divorcing so I can be less hidden in seeking out my pleasures with other men. I was in my forties when I first allowed myself to be seduced - my story on here about that experience, Shopping in New York, describes what happened - but like you I had fantasised about it since my teens, some times more than others. My second wife was almost obsessed with the idea of me with another man when I confessed part of the story, the event taking place before we even met. She would bring up scenes of me and another man during our lovemaking and I became so turned on that we even discussed hooking up with one of her gay male friends. After we split up, my first two lovers were a sexy transvestite and a cultured mature transgender woman. The fantasy is powerful, but so is the reality... Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Curious64KCCurious64KCalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story-fantasy-reality. I can relate to being the mature masculine male who wants to bottom while wearing panties for an older patient male top. I do prefer women in a relationship and I not French kiss a man yet the desire to be seduced and “taken” is a very erotic thought and feeling. You said it so well. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I too would really like to get naked in a bed with a male partner, my main desire is oral but I want to also caress and feel his naked body, lick his nipples and kiss him as well. I think it would be a wonderful experience to spend a full night in bed with the right guy. I'm not really interested in anal but think that with the right guy, I probably could experience that too. I recently met a person several times from the Philippines and have fantasized about spending a weekend in bed with him, caressing his body, giving him pleasure etc. I know he is open to MM contact as we discussed on a website geared to this, him wearing panties, maybe a blindfold while I explore his body and try a bit of role play as well. As a 59 year old male, this has been in my head for many years now and I feel that one day I'm going to have to try this as the desire only grows stronger. It would be really nice if I would be able to try it with someone like this fella I've met several times in a non sexual manner so far. I have spilled a few loads thinking about being in bed with him. Too bad my wife would not understand or I would let her know and ask her to be part of this exploration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlato@Plato
122 Followers
Athletic, strong widower who is bi, oral and adventurous. Lives outside Orlando, Fl.