Secret Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Selling his body.
7.2k words
4.41
11.1k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polix sits there weeping by himself. He is still unable to get over the shock and fear that crashed into him the moment he heard the word 'coma' over the phone. Add to that the new knowledge that he needs to somehow raise more than $450,000 to save everyone's lives and get a further $300,000 to make sure his father doesn't die of liver failure. The later part he supposed he can wait since his old man would have to abstain for alcohol for six months before he will be eligible. That would buy him some time, but it would still be a miracle if he could get that much money by then.

Unbeknownst to him, a very wealthy 43 years old woman is looking at him right now. The woman is older than him by 25 years but she is still beautiful and looks exceptionally good for her age. She is eyeing Polix with interest, looking up and down the cute teenager who is shedding tears alone, looking fragile, almost like he could break at the merest of touches. The sight triggers something inside her and she walks over and sits down on the chair next to him. He looks up and at her in surprise, and she could now see that he is actually even more adorable up close.

"Is something wrong, my dear boy?" the slender older woman inquires. She has modest firm breasts, a toned body and long, blonde hair. Her face is also classically beautiful. The teen finds himself momentarily mesmerised by how she looks but decides not to think too much of it, figuring that she is just concerned for him. Something about her strikes him as familiar though, and he struggles to remember where he has seen her before. He feels that he knows what her name is but just could not recall it at the moment. The depression is rapidly taking its toll.

"Do I know you? I feel like I've seen you somewhere before," he mutters as he looks at the beautiful woman's very familiar face before gasping. "Oh my god! Y Y You're that senator! I knew I've seen you before! I saw you on TV!" Senator Christine Bonnito smiles, very pleased that he recognizes her. The boy is very cute when his doe like eyes go wide in surprise, she ruminates. It does makes the politician want to do all sorts of dirty things to him. She pushes the thoughts aside for now to find out what is going on.

"Glad to know that you recognize me. Now could you please tell me what's going on? Maybe I can help you out." Polix thinks she is just being kind, not knowing what she is thinking about at this very moment. He is extremely clueless where women are concerned and always fails to pick up social cues. The boy is trying to figure out how to tell Christine about what is on his mind in the best way possible. Polix tries to sort all his thoughts out as they keep whirling through his mind a thousand miles all in the moment.

"I'm Polix. My father and grandparents got into a car accident and are all in a coma right now," he says. Senator Bonnito gasps at this. "Even worse, my father's got cirrhosis and needs a liver transplant. We don't have the money for that. Heck, we don't even have enough for the brain surgeries the doctor said that the three of them need right now. I need to somehow get $450,000, which we don't have, so that they can get the surgeries. And then I'll have to get another $300,000 for my dad's new liver."

That is the main priority. Right now he can only try to see what he can do to try to get as much money as possible. It is going to be an uphill battle but he must try his best. He really can't do anything else other than that. The boy is already thinking about seeing his boss and asking to work extra hours for more pay and then getting several other jobs. Maybe even drop out of school if that is what it takes. Yes, Polix decides, I'm going to drop out of high school to get as many jobs as I can and beg anyone I can beg for money.

The female senator looks at him for a moment, when an idea comes to mind. It's like a bulb is lit inside her head as she thinks of this. "Well, I come from a very rich family and would be able to pay the medical expense for you. I can cover all the costs and get them all the surgery they need. Even pay for the liver transplant for you....." Polix feels as if the Messiah has arrived and told him he's been saved. He almost drops to his knees at her kind words.

"Thank you! Thank you so very much! Oh, you are so kind! I will always be grateful to you," he says, before actually dropping to his knees in front of her and clasping her hands, looking up at the generous woman in veneration. The boy is almost looking up at her in worship as he takes in her kindness and smiles at her with gratitude. She truly is a saint, he thinks, wanting to be there for her and ask her how he can repay the great debt.

".....if you fuck me." He looks up at her, startled. "That's right. You heard me correctly, Polix. I will give you the money if you have sex with me, because I think you're really adorable and really want you in my bed." Now the boy is staring at Senator Bonnito in shock at her offer. Polix has never even been approached by an average girl his age, and now he is being propositioned by an older, sophisticated career woman who is gorgeous and way out of his league. It is a brand new experience for him, one that leaves the teen very shocked and not sure what to do. She then leans over, placing her hand on his crotch, grabbing Polix's balls. Being a devout Christian who goes to church every weekend, he is indignant at what she is doing to him. Yet a part of him couldn't help considering her offer, since it is his best shot at saving his family.

"B B But, that's, um, I mean, isn't that..." Polix mumbles incoherently, not sure what to do about this. It is a situation he never anticipated and is completely unprepared for. He hates not knowing what to say. Being a stick thin weakling, he has always relied on his mind and words skill, getting things done by saying the right things. And right now, when he needs his coherence the most, Polix is tongue-tied, flummoxed by what the older woman just said to him. The boy tries to dislodge her hand from his balls but fails to do so.

"Think about it. Your entire family is in the Intensive Care Unit right now," Christine whispers, exhaling on his earlobe, making him flush. "If you accept the deal, not only do you get to save your dad and your grandpa and grandma, you also get to fuck a successful, powerful woman. You will always remember that a rich woman paid you for sex." The pride at fucking a wealthy woman is not that important to him. It's the fact that he will be able to save his father and grandparents. She has pushed the right button and she knows it.

"I accept your offer," he says.

"Great! Let's get in my car and go to the bank, so I can withdraw the $450,000 first. You will have to do it with me again if you want the other $300,000." Once he is in her large Rolls Royce car, the boy finds himself staring out the window. His heart is beating wildly as he thinks about what he is doing. This woman offered to pay him money in exchange for sex and he said yes. Yesterday, if someone told him this was going to happen, he would never have believed them. He might have even laughed in their face. But not it is happening and he is just going along with it, because that's how much he needs the cash.

He stands behind her nervously as she makes the withdrawal at the bank, making sure that the amount of number is correct. Satisfied, Senator Bonnito takes him back to the car park and starts driving again. Polix has never thought he would end up having to go this far to get money and feels ashamed of himself for trading sex for money. The boy is also ashamed because he is still in love with Brooke but is having sex with someone else, but he reminds himself that Brooke has a boyfriend so he isn't doing anything wrong, since the two of them aren't together.

Before they arrive, she stops on the way to go to a clinic and get a copper IUD inserted. "Copper IUDs work right after they are inserted," Senator Bonnito informs him. "I want you to start fucking me bareback today." Then they get back in the car and she continues driving, making Polix blush as he thinks about what she means by her words. "I'm going to get you to cum inside my pussy. You're going to do it because you need all the cash in the bag back there."

Soon, they pull up into her loft. The boy is impressed by how beautiful the building is but not as awestruck as he would have been before, after having already been wowed by Anna's estate. He just follows her inside. The 43 years old senator is trembling with excitement, her still firm butt swaying as she leads him upstairs. Polix finds himself getting hard looking at her ass. Good, this will make it easier, since she is clearly able to get him erect.

"I'll give you $275,000 first so that you trust me," she says, placing a bundle of the cash inside his rucksack. "The rest is yours after you've let me fuck your dick with my pussy. Now eat my pussy to get me warmed up. Foreplay is always good." She drops her pencil skirt and lace panties, revealing her hairy cunt. It is already wet, showing that she is horny. Once again Polix is on his knees in front of the senator, but this time it is much, much different, with his face held against her moist crotch.

His tongue is licking along her pussy lips, tracing up and down her labia. The boy licks up her glistening nectar, enjoying the surprisingly tasty juice. Polix then moves his tongue over to her clitoris, swirling around it and sucking the little button, making her gasp. Knowing that what he is doing is working, he continues to suck Senator Bonnito's clit, attacking it and making the woman moan louder.

"That's it, slut. Keeping sucking my clit like a good little boy," she instructs, placing her hand on the back of his head. She thrusts forward, driving her hips, screwing his face with her pussy. The senator smears her juices all over his face with her cunt, grinding against him, loving how the tip of his nose feels on her clitoris. He is leaving kisses all over her vagina, making out with it and parting her pubic hair gently. This is very exciting for him, as much as he tries to deny it.

She turns around on shaking legs, parting her round asscheeks. "Now stick your tongue in my asshole," the senator orders. He gulps with some fear before gathering all his courage, rimming her tentatively. Pressing his lips to her sphincter, he kisses it and licks around the brown hole. It doesn't taste bad like he feared. Clearly, she maintains good hygiene. He begins to probe inside with the tip of his tongue, sucking on her asshole. It feels so depraved yet turns him on so much.

"Hmmm, that's it, baby boy. Tongue fuck my ass," she hisses, getting more turned on every second. By now, he is practically French kissing the woman's asshole, sucking and then putting his tongue as deep inside her as he can, trying to reach the depths of her filthy hole. Getting a taste of her nasty asshole is making him very hard and light-headed as all the blood rushes down to his throbbing cock, straining in his pants.

Christine Bonnito suddenly yanks him up to his feet and shoves him onto her bed, making him land on his back. She rips his pants down with his boxers, allowing his five inches cock to spring free, released from its confines. "It's not the biggest I've had," the senator remarks as she wraps her hand around it, tugging the shaft. "But still enough." Then she starts caressing him a bit faster, stroking the boy's cock as he whimpers from her touch.

The middle-aged woman bends down to kiss his cockcrown, mischievously swiping her tongue across the frenulum. The result is what she expected. He bucks his hips, his bottom rising off of the bed as he moans in pleasure. She continues to repeat it several times before taking the entire penis inside her mouth. Blowing him, the woman bobs her head up and down on his cock, making lewd slurping noises.

She fellates the teenager as he grips the sheets tightly, holding on for dear life. The senator grins around his dick, enjoying the effect she is clearly having on the vulnerable boy. Christine keeps on sucking Polix's cock over the next thirty seconds before stopping, afraid that he will blow his load before penetrating her needy cunt. The woman climbs atop his body and places the head of his penis at the entrance.

Christine then slides down, allowing him to enter her orifice, sucking him inside her hole and sheathing his dick with her pussy. The teenager gasps as his cock enters the warm tunnel, losing his virginity in the very wet cunt. It feels amazing for him to have her insides wrapped around the throbbing cock and she starts moving, riding the pole. She moans his name as her thighs work to fuck Polix.

The senator rides her partner, flexing her buttocks as she strokes him with the moist folds of her vagina. Her fleshy linings grip him tightly as she screws the teenage boy. She pumps his cock with the inside of her pussy and bounces up and down on his shaft. Impaling her snatch with his pole, the 43 years old moans as he begins to thrust back. Christine feels so good to wield this much power over him and it is turning her on a lot.

"Do you like how I fuck you, baby?" she asks, groaning as he drives his penis up inside her, meeting the woman thrust for thrust. She is still fucking him much harder than he is fucking her, but he isn't being idle either, giving back because he knows that that is what's expected from him. The boy doesn't want to risk disappointing her and not getting the other half of the money.

"Y Y Yes," he admits to her as she smirks and slams down harder and faster, pounding him into the bed. "Please keep fucking me," Polix begs, spurring her on, making the senator fuck him harder. Soon, she is violently pounding the boy into the mattress, her pussy juices spilling out of the hole and drenching the sheets as she bangs him. He is moaning very loudly from how good it feels, and soon arrives at the climax.

He screams as his penis throbs in a massive orgasm, releasing loads after loads of semen inside her warm pussy, filling up the woman's cunt with his cum. Senator Bonnito cries out as she too crosses the point of no return and explodes, nectar gushing out onto his dick. They lie in each other's embrace for a while before she gets up to put her clothes back on and then fetches another pile of money.

"Here's the other half," she says. "Go pay for the surgeries. Come back here tomorrow and fuck me again, and I'll give you $150,000. You can have the remaining $150,000 for the transplant after our third session." She then heads to shower, leaving him there to think about what just happened.

After Senator Bonnito leaves to get a shower, Polix hurries to put his clothes back on. He feels used but tries to tell himself it was nothing. Yet he knows that things are no longer the same as before. The boy is no longer what he used to be. Not a chaste virgin anymore. It's all gone now. He sits down on the edge of the bed with his arms wrapped around his knees for a little while before deciding that he really should leave now. The teenager checks his bag, looking through the piles of banknotes. Polix decides to wait until the senator's finished her shower before leaving, wanting to thank her one more time. When she does come out though, wearing a sweater and denim pants, she has a different idea in mind.

"I'm going to drive you to the hospital myself," she says. "Then I'll take you home." He protests at this but she wouldn't hear it, insisting on the arrangement. Polix just mutters his thanks and follows her back to the car, getting into the shotgun seat as she drives to the hospital. All the way there, he feels flustered, thinking about how she roughly deflowered him back in her bedroom, taking away the young boy's precious virginity.

He gets out of the car and sprints up into the building once they reach the hospital, heading over to show that he's already got the money for the brain surgeries. The elderly doctor, nurses and assistants all raise their eyebrows at the sight of the wad of cash in his rucksack, and he asks them to get someone to check if he brought enough money. It turns out that he did and his dad and grandparents are soon prepped for the surgeries. Polix is advised to go home and come back here later once he's called, but wishes to stay.

When he tells Senator Bonnito about this, she says "Okay. Just let me know what is going on. here's my phone number." The woman scribbles it down on a piece of paper and hands it over to him, and he thanks her once again for her kindness. "Don't worry about it. You were very kind to me when you ate my pussy," Christine Bonnito replies with a grin on her face. She also gets his number and then drives away. The blushing teenager heads back inside to wait outside the operating room as the surgeon operates on his father, with his grandfather and grandmother being operated on in other rooms.

Once the ops are done, he goes to sit down in the room where they recuperate. He watches them anxiously, only realising now that even though he managed to get the surgery costs covered, there is the frightening chance that one or two of, if not all three, might not wake up. Polix prays that this will not be the case, hoping that his father and his grandpa and grandma will be fine. It seems that God has taken mercy on him because just after a couple of hours, his father has woken up and his grandparent's conditions are both stable, with nothing to worry about, according to the doctor.

"How are we going to pay for this?" the senior Lepoul asks in a raspy voice as the nurses rush over to suggest that he takes it slow and not talk. Polix suddenly feels himself go red in the face. He does not wish to tell his father how he obtained the money for the surgery and decides that he is going to have to come up with a believable lie if he wishes to conceal the truth. Lying, unfortunately, has never been his strong suit. As good as he is at public speaking, he finds dishonesty to be very difficult to practice.

"Oh, my friends convinced their parents to help pay for it, so there's nothing to worry about," he says dismissively, trying to just sweep it under the rug. His old man doesn't seem to believe this explanation. But the man has just woken up after a surgery so he is too exhausted to question his son any further, giving Polix the chance to tell him "Dad, just be careful from now on, okay? Your health is already very bad with the cerrhosis. I'll see if I can help get them to also cover the costs for the liver transplant as well."

Julius Lepoul only nods briefly before going to sleep. Polix stays there to watch him slumber for a short while and then moves his chair over to watch his grandfather and grandmother rest. Once satisfied, he leaves and gets home using a taxi. Everything is going to be okay now, he thinks to himself as he enters his home and goes to sit down in a chair by himself, looking around the shabby place where they live. It will all be fine. His family is safe, recuperating in the hospital.

The boy looks down at his lap, thinking about where his penis was, just hours ago. It makes him feel crazy, fucking a woman for money. Yet he can't deny that it was a pretty good deal. Sure, he had to go against his beliefs but it got him what he needed. He was able to pay for all the necessary surgeries. Soon, Polix will also be able to afford his father's liver transplant as well. All the worrying about how to get more jobs was over nothing. This is much easier than he expected it would be.

He goes to sleep that night, feeling very content. Everything is okay and it can't be much better. Yes, he is still in love with Brooke but that is something he can sort out later. Right now his main problem is his family's health and he has ensured that they will be fine, doing so in just one day. Just fucked the super rich politician and got the money, he thinks to himself. Polix only did it because he had to but he still couldn't help feeling the tiniest bit proud of himself. His earlier feeling of shame is still there but it is not as strong as it was before. It is quite a bit embarrassing to give sex in exchange for money but he isn't as nervous about it anymore and is now willing to do it again to get his dad a new liver too.

12