Secret Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, when he is studying at Brooke's place with her, Anna and Blair, the girls find him to be acting much differently. They look at the way Polix is sort of smiling to himself curiously, wandering what is going on with him. The three have asked him what is up already but he refuses to answer their questions, making them a little irritated. It is frustrating to see the cute boy grinning to himself and refusing to tell them why. Eventually, Brooke decides she is going to ask him about it again and get a straight answer out of him this time.

"Come on, you've gotta tell us, Polix!" Brooke whines almost childishly. "I told you about my problem, didn't I? Why don't you tell me what you are so rapturous about?" Anna and Blair are also curious and nod to show that they too want to know what is going on with him. He seems to think about it for a moment, not knowing yet what he is going to say about this. The prospect of telling the three girls that he sold his body for money is embarrassing and he doesn't want them to judge him, especially not Brooke, with whom he is still in love. It would make things even more complicated if he knows that Brooke is starting to crush on him and that would be another reason against him from telling her how he got the money.

"Oh, it's nothing much, really," the boy finally answers. Brooke stares at him, imploring him to say more. He takes a deep breath before continuing. "My father and grandparents got into a car accident." The girls all take a collective deep breath at this, afraid of what he is going to say next. "The doctors said that the surgery for each of them would cost $150,000, so that's $450,000." Now all of them gasp in horror. They know that the boy comes from a lower class family and wouldn't be able to afford this.

"I'm so sorry, Polix. That is terrible. You must be really distraught," Brooke says, before noticing that he is actually smiling lightly. She then frowns, as does Blair and Anna. "Why are you smiling about it though?" Blair also asks him this, feeling confused about how he is dealing with all this, not knowing how to process his expression. Polix just waves his hand in the air, shaking his head slightly to show them that they've no reason to be concerned. This only serves to confuse them more.

"Don't worry about it, Brooke. I've got it all sorted out now. I already paid the full amount to the hospital," he says. He does still feel bad about how he had to sell his body but it was worth it. The girls all looked at him in astonishment, not knowing what to figure out about this. They know he is poor and shouldn't be able to get that amount of money by himself. It makes them look at them in wonderment, being only able to guess at what his secret is. Suddenly, there is a notification sound indicating that Polix just received a text message. He checks his phone and quickly stuffs it back in his pocket.

Blair is quick to spit the fishy behavior. "What was that about?" she questions him suspiciously. The two other girls have also noticed it too. "Tell us, Polix. Is it from someone important?" He quickly nods to answer affirmatively, trying to look all innocent and failing miserably. This makes her frown at him, as does Brooke, who is looking at the flustered teenage boy intently, making him flinch. He is now blushing madly from feeling Brooke's soft, round and expressive eyes on him.

"Who is it from?" Brooke is now the one questioning him, her beautiful eyes narrowed as he squirms on his seat.

"I, um, I really h h have t to go now," he stammers and gets up from his place, making all of the three wealthy girls arch their elegant eyebrows even more suspiciously. "S S See you l later!" He then gets the hell out of that room, as the teenage girls look at his back, just staring. Anna mumbled something quietly as he leaves the house, while the brunettes frown. The boy's behavior today is truly more than suspect. They can't figure out why he is acting this way.

"Maybe he is selling drugs?" Blair suggests jokingly. It would explain how he got the money and why he is being so secretive about the whole thing, but they all know that the goody two shoes would never do something like that. "What do you think, Brooke? Any ideas?" She shrugs helplessly, not knowing what to think about all of this. It is very different from what the girl expected when she asked him what is on his mind. This is something else entirely. The cheerleader finds herself weirdly obsessed with the thought of what the nerdy boy might have done.

"I don't know either. But I sure as hell am going to find out," Brooke vows. "You two just wait and see. Soon I will get to the bottom of this and find out just what that infuriatingly cute guy is up to." She slaps a hand over her mouth when she realizes she just called him cute but it's too late as Blair and Anna immediately begin teasing her. The girl finds herself having to try to deny having feelings for Polix, which is exceedingly difficult to do.

.........

Polix has just received a text message from Senator Bonnito. It told him that there is a package waiting at his house. The woman also texted that she found his address after hiring some private investigators to do a background check on his family. He finds a wrapped up box waiting for him when he gets home and carries it inside the tiny house with him. He is still there by himself as his father would still need a few more days to recover and his grandparents haven't woken up yet.

Opening it, he is surprised to find a very expensive gold necklace with a beautiful pendant, and a note saying 'I want to see you wearing it tomorrow when I come to pick you up.'

The next day

Polix is blushing head to toe as he wears the gold necklace on the front lawn of his house. It's been just one day after he found the box waiting for him. He is very fond of the accessory and is now wearing it. The boy is patiently waiting for the Rolls Royce to arrive and for Senator Bonnito to take him back to her loft again. He is strangely excited by the prospect of being with her for the second time. It would help him get half the money he will need to get his father a liver transplant and he will get the other later on when they fuck for the third time.

Soon the large automobile arrives and she rolls down the tinted window. "Get in the car now, sweetie," the beautiful senator instructs. He quickly obeys her instruction, getting into the shotgun seat like he did the day before and also buckling his seatbelt. It's a habit of his to always stay safe. "That looks very nice on your slender neck," she says and he thanks her for the gift. Senator Bonnito places the $150,000 in cash into the teen's bag and then drives out of the small driveway and onto the main road, taking him away from his house. She hums happily as she drives, playing some music from the car's radio, listening to really good songs. Her cheerfulness is infectious and makes him light up too.

As she drives, the attractive woman engages him in small talk and finds out more about her boy toy. She finds him to be very sweet and enjoys listening to his voice as he tells her about himself. It turns her on when the senator thinks about how she is the first woman to get him in bed and the one to swipe his V-card. Popping the teen's cherry has been one of the most enjoyable experiences of her life, and she has a very good one, being a fabulously wealthy socialite who has way more money than she could possibly hope to spend.

Once they get into her bedroom, Polix decides to take some initiative this time. "I want you to make me scream your name," he leans in to whisper against the older woman's head, feeling himself go red from his own words. Polix could hardly believe what he is saying and tries to hide his massive embarrassment, wanting to make the proceedings slightly different this time around. "Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk straight tomorrow." It is turning Christine Bonnito on to know that she is responsible for turning the pure religious teen into a sex toy.

"No. This time I want you to do the work," she replies, stripping off her shirt and jacket, and getting rid of her grey skirt, revealing that she is wearing no underwear. Her nipples make his mouth water as he stares at them, getting on top of her after removing his own clothes. Their nude bodies touch and he feels her firm tits press against his chest as he kisses her on the lips. She moans into the kiss, running her hand through his locks. "Hmmm, good boy. You are going to fuck me today. If you do it good, I might even give you an extra $50,000. That way, you'd only need another $100,000."

"Then let me get the you nice and wet first," he answers, sliding down her body to kiss her labia and lick up and down her lower lips. Using his tongue to draw circles around her clitoris, he sucks it past his lips and hums, using the vibrations on the sensitive button to make her moan. Polix also traces the alphabet on her clit with his tongue, employing an arsenal of techniques that he picked up on a magazine he read yesterday before going to bed. If he is going to do this, then he might as well do it properly.

"Ah, yes. Good job, my lovely little boy. Eat me out," she hisses in pleasure, thrusting her molten cunt up into his face and gushing sticky nectar all over his nose and lips. Her greasy pussy is dripping with arousal as he gives her head, orally servicing her the way she wants. Polix eagerly sucks her pussy more and makes her squirt in his face in a mini orgasm, drenching his features with her pussy juices. "Now I want you to fuck me really hard. Like I said before, I've got a $50,000 bonus for you if you fuck my cunt well enough."

The boy shyly grasps his cock and aims the tip at her hole. Moving down, he penetrates the orifice, feeling himself enter her vagina. He moans as his prick slides inside the channel, the pussy slightly expand to accommodate his equipment. It then constricts around his rod, squeezing him. He feels the warm insides on his cock and gasps from how wonderful the smug fit is, despite having already been inside her canal yesterday. Then Polix starts moving, thrusting into her gently at first.

Christine wraps her toned legs around his torso. He begins by screwing her carefully, not wanting to hurt the woman by going too fast. The boy's dick pulsates inside her cunt as he fucks the woman, shoving it into her snatch and pulling it out before going inside her again. Polix is trying to control his pace, not wanting to cum too soon like he did yesterday. The teenager loves hearing her gasp as he now drills her tight hole faster with his fuck stick, pounding the senator's pussy. He is now overcome by how horny he feels and the desire to get the extra money, giving her his all and railing the wealthy woman with all he has got, as she writhes beneath him and moans his name louder.

"Yes, harder! Fuck me harder, Polix! I want to feel you tear my pussy apart with your fucking cock!" she cries out, spurring him on and making him drive his hips harder. "Come on, baby! Fuck the money out of me! Keep fucking me like this and I'll give it to you! Do it! Harder, harder, harder!" Polix is now savagely fucking the woman with all his strength. He slams his dick into her with every stroke, doing his best to satisfy the lusty woman, banging her into the bed.

Stuffing her with his cock, he fucks the beautiful senator harder and faster as he nears his climax. "Oh, god. You're so tight," Polix groans, making her smirk beneath him as he continues pumping his dick in and out of her pussy. Her vagina is leaking copious juices all over him as he keeps on thrusting into her. As he screws her harder, his orgasm becomes more difficult to hold off. It is after all far more pleasurable than any of his masturbation sessions had been, and he is still very new to the whole business of fucking a woman.

"Faster now, darling. I want to feel you cum inside me," she orders, knowing it will drive him crazy to hear that. She thrusts up using her strong buttocks, crashing her pelvis against his groin, increasing the friction between their genitals as he struggles to maintain the blistering pace and fully enter her pussy with every stroke. The wet folds of her vagina is milking him hard now as she hungrily sucks on him with her pussy. "Give me your cock juice, boy!" Finally, it becomes too much for him.

He roars and starts jizzing inside the hot senator's bare pussy, emptying his balls in her as he keeps on cumming and cumming over the next several seconds. It is the most intense orgasm of his entire life as he pumps his semen into her womb. The boy can't stop fucking her through his orgasm as his dick keeps on throbbing with release, pouring a flood of seed into Christine's cunt. It feels like she is milking him of gallons of sperm as her pussy clenches repeatedly around his prick.

"Let me clean you up please," he begs, moving down to lick his own cum on her puffy labia and suck his jizz out of her pussy. He drinks his own cum from inside Senator Bonnito's pussy eagerly. The boy eats his creampie as she moans and presses his face against her cunt, grinding her clitoris on his face again like she did before they fucked. It is wonderful to have such a submissive boy toy to play with and she takes full advantage of this.

Soon she has her second orgasm and squirts all over his face, soaking him in the mixture of his own seed and the woman's pussy juices. "You pleased me extremely much today, sweetheart. I'll give you the other $50,000 now." The female senator finds a pile of cash she set aside before and hands it over to him. "You can go home now. I'll call you again later." Polix nods and leaves the place, going back home. This is very good. Now he only needs another $100,000 and he can get his father the liver transplant he needs.

He washes himself thoroughly when he gets home and then tidies everything up, knowing that his father is coming home tomorrow. The boy makes sure that everything is in its proper place. It isn't much work since they have very few possessions and soon he is done and relaxing in bed. Polix glances up at the ceiling, hands clasped behind the back of his head as he rests. It was a vey successful session, as he got 33% more than he expected.

.......

"Where did you get the gold necklace from?" Polix winces, now realizing it was a bad idea to wear it to their study session, this time at Brooke's house. Blair was the first to raise the question but Brooke was pretty curious too. She has unknowingly started to fall for the boy and is interested in what is going on in his life. The fact that he is wearing something ver expensive and clearly beyond his means makes her wonder how he acquired it. Anna is also curious but not as much as the other two, being too busy planning a date with Eric in her mind, thinking about what she will be wearing.

"It's a gift from a friend," he tells the girls with a straight face, making Brooke arch her perfect eyebrows. He looks at them all with a very innocent expression on his cute face, which only makes Brooke more suspicious. The four teens continue working, but she keeps looking at him out of the corner of her eye, making him flush slightly. He is still in love with Brooke but is slowly moving on from the girl, since she is in a relationship with Marcus and he is with Christine, even though the nature of their relationship is rather unconventional.

"Polix, you do know that if there is something going on, you can tell me about it, right?" Brooke asks the boy, placing her fingers on the back of his hand. He feels shivers running up his spine but tells himself not to get his hopes up. The teenager has been in love with her for two years and Brooke has been dating that bastard Marcus for two years as well. If she dumped him after confiding in them about how much his behavior upsets her, then Polix would wait longer, but she is still with Marcus. It is time he gives up on her already. He has already spent enough time mooning over the teenage cheerleader already and is not going to wait any longer.

"Of course, Brooke," he answers with a smile. "Of course. I'll tell you if there is something going on." The boy is now slightly worried about her finding out what he is up to, but is not panicking yet since he kept it hidden will up to that point. God, seeing her concerned for him really makes him feel weak in the knees and want to fall into her arms, but he just can't, not when she is dating someone else.

"Then why aren't you telling me now, when something's clearly going on with you? How did you manage to afford the surgeries and then get this nice gold necklace from a 'friend'? Who is this 'friend', by the way?" Brooke looks at him with narrowed eyes, making him sigh. She looks at him, trying to peer into his doe like eyes to see what he is hiding from her and her friends. The girl is tired of his secrecy and really wants to know.

"That's because there really is nothing going on. I worked really hard to get the money for the surgeries. It was very difficult but not impossible." He takes a deep breath. "As for the friend who gave me the necklace, let's just say she is an exceedingly kind person." If they know that the person paid him for sex, things would be messy, so he wants it to be over with as soon as possible.

"Fine. If that's what you say," Brooke replies. "Just making sure you are alright." She continues to stare at the boy, but he wouldn't crack. It annoys her how much of a closed book he became over the past couple of days, despite initially being very open to talking to her. The girl starts to realise that she has deep feelings for him, wanting to know about what the teenager is up to and getting irritated when he refuses to share.

Polix feels very touched by this but reminds himself that she is taken and he has no hope of being with her. "Thanks, Brooke. I really am fine. I have to go now, though." She looks at the back of his head longingly as he leaves the room after two hours of working together on the project. It makes her more determined than ever to find out what he is up to and she is going to do it. The girl won't give up.

Author's Note : So, what do you think of the events in this chapter?

12