Secret Love Ch. 04

Story Info
He finally hears her say it.
7.9k words
3.86
9.8k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polix is trying desperately to hide his feelings. He is nearly inconsolable after the girl he loves exposed his secret to everybody at their school. People labeled him a whore for the entire two days ever since the news came out. It is fortunate the story hasn't made its way to his recovering father. The boy told his father that he got the money they needed to pay for a liver transplant from a rich friend helping out when they made the payments for the drugs and the pre-transplant evaluation. They have already arranged everything with the hospital now. He knows he won't be able to maintain this charade for much longer and wants to come clean about this, feeling uncomfortable having to constantly lie to his own dad. It's the most difficult thing he's had to do, aside from accepting the fact that he's a prostitute.

He is deep in his thoughts, trying hard to figure out what he should do next when there is suddenly a knock on the front door. The boy stares through the peephole and opens in. Brooke steps inside, wearing the tight, revealing cheer uniform, showing off her long, muscular legs. The skirt clings to her large, muscular ass and he can see the side of it as she turns slightly to close the door behind her. His dear father is asleep in his room right now and fortunately couldn't see what is going on.

"How could you three tell everybody at school about my job?" he angrily demands, looking at her with fire in his eyes. Polix matches up to her, glaring. He is infuriated to see the smirk on her face as she stares back at him almost tauntingly. "What? You think that this is funny?" Brooke nods. She is leaning forward and then catches him by surprise when she grabs his face and plants a kiss on his lips. The boy is surprised, his heart beating wildly from being kissed by the love of his life. But he is still angry at her and pulls away.

"Oh, I do think it is funny. I find it funny that you're trying so desperately to deny the truth. Because you really are a prostitute and yet you vehemently try to deny it," she tells him in a teasing tone of voice. "Not only are you going to forgive me, because I did nothing wrong, but you are going to fuck me as well." She reaches down to cup Polix's balls, making him gasp in shock at her words. The boy would have happily done this before but not right now, when she is doing this to him.

"Why would I do that after all that you did to me at school?" he questions her, looking at her girl challengingly. "You humiliated me and got me slut-shamed by people. They were all making fun of me for having to be a sex worker to get the money my family needs and it is all because of you! You made them this way when you told them what is my own private business!" The boy is now screaming in her face, no longer bothering to conceal his rage.

"I don't want them to have you," she says it simply, making him pause in surprise. "As for why you're going to do it, it's because I know you are in love with me. I've known for sometime now. The girl you love is offering you sex. Are you really going to turn her down?" She has been aware of his feelings for her for a while but hasn't confronted him on it up until now, deciding to not play around anymore and just get it all done. Now they can be together the way they both want.

"Yes! Alright, I love you, but do you love me?" Brooke suddenly feels like she is hit by a ton of bricks. "Tell me. If you love me, then let me know and I'll fuck you." She does love him but is struck by the sudden realization that if she dates him, her life will not be the same. Anna and Blair will accept her feelings but the other girls would be repulsed by her dating a nerd. The girl will lose her social status and following. It will make her lose all her popularity. She can't go out with him and that is what she would be agreeing to if she tells him she loves him. No, he would have to be a secret, at least until they graduate. That means she can't tell him she loves him yet.

"I don't love you but I want you to fuck me," she says. He felt his heart being shattered when she said she doesn't love him and almost collapses, making her feel very guilty about this. "If you don't fuck me, I will tell your dad that you are a hooker. And that senator who has been buying your services? Yes, I found out who she is. Imagine the scandal it will be once they find out she's hired an 18 years old boy for sex." Polix now realizes he is trapped. He doesn't have feelings for Senator Bonnito but he does owe her a lot and can't let her get into trouble. And he sure as shit isn't going to let his father find out and feel guilty about him having to resort to prostitution to get him the money for surgery.

He looks at her for a moment, before asking her "Why are you doing this?" Brooke wants to tell him the truth but she is worried about no longer being the queen bee and tells herself to wait until they both graduate before telling him about their feelings. "I mean, you don't love me, so why do you want to have sex with me?" The girl almost loses it, nearly saying she loves him, but stops herself in time, since she can't imagine losing her place at the top of the social hierarchy.

"Because you are adorable. That's all. Just a cute, little plaything for me to mess with," she says, tousling his hair as he watches her. The girl leans in closer, one of her hands still on Polix's crotch. "You are nothing more than a toy that I want. I want you and I always get what I want." She takes him into his bedroom where he stands dumbly as she starts unzipping his pants, letting it and his striped boxers fall to the floor, now revealing his already hard dick. The girl licks her lips as she looks at it. It is much smaller than Marcus', but the fact that it is Polix's is all that matters to her.

The boy weeps silently as he is taken advantage of by the love of his life, who strokes his dick with her hand. She is playing with the dick, caressing it with one hand and still holding his balls with the other. "P P Please, d don't do this," he begs. "I love you but only want to do it if you love me too. I only did it with her because I needed the money to save their lives." Brooke ignores him, jacking him off faster as pre-cum starts seeping out of the tip of the nerd's hard penis.

"I don't care what you want," Brooke tells him, tugging the pulsating rod, feeling the warmth of his tool on her hand as she slides her fist up and down, before crouching down on her knees. Smirking, the girl looks up at him impishly before engulfing his dick in her waiting mouth. He almost collapses from how good it feels. The cheerleader immediately starts bobbing her head, moving her lips along the entire length.

Brooke sucks the teenager's dick happily. She enjoys how weak he is under her ministrations. Her mouth is completely dominating him, reducing the shy boy to a whimpering mess as she gives him an excellent blowjob. The brunette presses her tongue against his sensitive glans, attacking a bundle of nerves that makes him stand up on tip toes, feeling like electricity is jolting up through his body. It feels so wonderful as he stands there, letting her fuck his cock with her mouth.

"Ohhh, I'm nearly there now!" he cries out and she withdraws it from her mouth, jacking the throbbing prick with her hand. Using her saliva as lubricant, she wraps her clenched fist around him again and stimulates his pole, rubbing all over it with her fingers. Tugging faster and faster, she pumps him and squeezes his rod with every move, milking the cock for all its worth. The girl loves seeing his whorish expression and making him moan her name as his orgasm approaches.

"Cum all over my face, baby," she orders him. This pushes Polix over the edge and his cock throbs violently in her fist. His dick erupts in a massive orgasm, spurting ropes of warm cum directly onto Brooke's face and glazing her. The first loads splash against the girl's forehead while the others land across her cheeks. She also opens her mouth, letting the final strands enter and land on her tongue. At the end of it all, the cheerleader's pretty face is entirely glazed in Polix's hot, sticky cum.

"Will you let me go now?" Polix asks desperately but she shakes her head and steers him towards his bed. She then removes her cheerleading outfit, revealing her nude, athletic figure to him. The boy finds himself unable to take his eyes of her firm breasts, flat stomach and muscular thighs. Brooke grabs his hands and places them on her round, thick asscheeks. Her tactic works and his soft cock gets hard again as soon as he feels her meaty globes in his hands. The girl then shoves him onto the thin mattress and climbs on top of him, straddling Polix with her powerful legs.

"This time you're cumming inside my pussy. Don't worry, the IUD is still inside me," she tells him, sliding down and taking his prick up inside the tunnel in one go. Her cunt sheathing him, she rests on top of the boy with her large ass against his balls. Looking into his eyes, she starts moving, bouncing up and down on his pole. Impaling her snatch with the tool, she shafts herself upon his erection, gripping his cock with the warm, fleshy insides of her vagina.

It feels even better than Christine's pussy. Way better. She fucks him much harder, being a lot stronger and full with vitality. The athletic cheerleader slams down on to Polix, thrusting violently. Brooke now aggressively pounds the weaker boy into the bed, mercilessly fucking his brains out. It is clear that she intends to make him cum very hard and is going to be successful. She always get what she wants. Her hips are a blur as she rams her ass down on to his thighs. Brooke crashes down onto his prone body repeatedly as she fucks him.

"You love this, don't you? You fucking slut. Tell me you love how I fuck you! Say it! Beg me, whore. Beg me to fuck you the way whores should be fucked!" Brooke growls in a feral tone with every bounce, screwing the shit out of him. "Come on! Tell me your my slut! Say that you're my whore or I'll stop fucking you!" Brooke suddenly slows down, right before he finishes. Polix tries desperately to thrust up, being left high and dry, but she keeps him pinned down with her superior muscles.

"I love it! Please keep fucking me!" he gives in and begs. He just really needs to orgasm now. "Make me your slut! I'm your whore so please fuck me, Brooke! Please let me cum!" She smirks and then starts riding Polix's cock again, fucking him much harder this time and rapidly bringing him to the brink of orgasm. The girl bangs the love of her life with all her strength, fucking him closer and closer to the finish line.

Finally, he can't handle it anymore and cums with a scream, his throbbing cock pumping a massive amount of semen deep inside Brooke's pussy. The teenager keeps on cumming for almost an entire minute as Brooke's cunt squeezes his prick, contracting around it and milking it for all the cum in his balls. When that's done, she lies down next to him on the bed.

"So I love you but you only want me for sex?" he asks timidly. "We can just start dating first. Do you really only see me as a sex toy?"

"That's right," she lies. "Now that you're no longer pure, you are just a sweaty racehorse to ride and put away once I'm done." It hurts her to have to say such a cruel thing to him, but she has to. She can't get into a relationship with him while they are still in school, because that would cost her all her popularity and she can't live without that.

That's why she leaves his house with tears in her eyes after he tells her he doesn't want to see her anymore.

........

Brooke knows she messed up terribly but she couldn't do much about it. If she tells him she loves him, he is going to expect a relationship. As much as she wants to date Polix, she knows it would ruin her social life. Blair and Anna are great friends and they will stand by her, but the others will never understand. They will start looking down on her for going out with a dork, and she won't be able to live with that. Not after getting used to being put on a pedestal. She guesses even she has been corrupted by all the attention lavished on her, letting it turn her into a shallow bitch.

The very next day, she finds him at school and tries to approach him. She'd tell him that they could be fuck buddies, yes. After they graduate, she will then tell him that she does love him and was waiting for the right moment to say so. That would work. Polix is very forgiving. Brooke could get him to agree to be friends with benefits for now to buy some time and prevent him from opening his legs for another girl. The cheerleader steels her resolve, preparing to tell him all about how they could be fuck buddies.

"Polix! Wait! I really have to talk to you," she says, running up to him as he tries to get away from her. She grabs his shoulders, holding him in place, stopping him from making an escape. "This is really important. Please, just listen to me first and then I'd let go, okay?" The thin boy looks surprisingly unkempt, given that he usually takes care of his hygiene. His face is clean but it looks like he didn't shave that morning and his hair is disheveled, like he didn't bother to comb it before leaving home. It breaks her to know that she is responsible for him being this way.

"What do you want to talk about?" Polix questions in a sour voice that he never used with her or anyone before. She feels great pain hearing him speak to her this way but knows that it is her entire fault. Right now, she can't make him completely forgive her but she can get him to fuck her again. Their relationship can wait until later. The teenage girl gulps, feeling nervous for the first time ever but gathering her courage and mentally preparing herself for what she is going to say to the shy boy in front of her.

"I know I said I don't love you, but you can still fuck me," she says to him, making Polix frown. She places her hand on his weak chest, looking deep into his eyes. "You see, there is this type of arrangement called being friends with benefits. Fuck buddies. Whenever I'm horny, I'll call you over and you can fuck the shit out of me." The cheerleader is surprised by the disappointed look in his eyes as he shakes his head, clearly appalled. "Hey, the hottest girl in school is offering you sex and you're saying no? Are you crazy?"

"No! You're the hottest girl in school and I love you," he finally tells her. The boy looks like he's been ready to say this for a long time now. "I don't expect you to love me now but I expect you to respect my feelings if you want us to have sex. Because it's not even about fucking for me! Not when it comes to you. I'll never have sex with you for money because you're worth more than money. You're someone I want to hold and kiss on the forehead, and spend the night time watching the stars with. You're someone I want to hold hands with as we walk through the park together when it's dark outside. You're someone I want to cuddle with when it is cold. Don't you get it? I want more than sex with you but you only see me as a sex toy!"

"You really love me that much?" Brooke asks, gaping after hearing his rant. She feels her heart beating madly in her chest but still couldn't allow herself to go for a relationship with him. No matter how much she wants to date Polix, she has to remain strong. The girl can't destroy her own reputation, even for Polix. It means too much to her and she has to try to stomach the horrible feeling she's getting for herself. It is much harder than she thought it would be.

"I love you more and more every single day, if it's even possible to love someone that much!" he cries out, spilling his heart out to her "All I'm waiting for is to hear you say it back. Three words, eight letters. Say it and I'm yours." He looks up at the brunette girl meaningfully, hope returning to his eyes as he peers into her pretty eyes. Deep down the boy knows though, that this is futile, that she wouldn't say it back to him. Not today.

"I, um, I I I'm really sorry," she finally manages, looking into his eyes, begging him for forgiveness. "Please, can't we just be fuck buddies? That's all I'm looking for right now. Just some sex with no attachments." Her face shows anguish as she is forced to hurt the boy she loves with her words but she forces herself to remain strong, not giving in to her own desires. She has to do this, to say no to him, so that she doesn't lose her hard earned place to another.

"Goodbye, Brooke," he says before walking off, leaving her standing there in despair, realizing how foolish she has been and yet unable to change her mind about what to do next. It really makes her want to just give up her social standing but she can't bring herself to do it. She really wants to run over and sweep him into her arms, and kiss all his tears away, but the girl knows that she can't do that or she will lose everything. Brooke shakes her head, tears ruining her makeup as she forces herself to head to her first class.

................

"You did what?! What the fuck is the matter with you?! Blair nearly screams when she hears what Brooke did. She and Anna are sitting on a couch inside Brooke's luxurious suite. They already had some cookies before, which is a good thing, since the two wealthy girls would surely choke on anything they eat now if they are eating while hearing about Brooke's colossal fuck up. Blair just stares at the other brunette in incredible shock, not sure if she heard correctly. It is ridiculous how much Brooke managed to mess up. "You do know he will never forgive you now, don't you?"

"Blair is right. That was a really shitty move, calling him a goddam racehorse. Are you dumb or what?" Anna attacks her. She has been rooting for her brunette friend all along and now she knows that the latter has fucked up in the worst way imaginable. This is just something none of them could possibly deal with. None of them could see any possible way to remedy this. This level of damage is too great.

"I know, I know! You two don't have to remind me! No need to add salt to the injury, you know?" Brooke collapses on the couch next to her friends. She is near tears thinking about her horrible words and what it would take to get over this part and restore hope to the idea of going out with Polix when the time is right. "Granted, it was a self-inflicted injury, but still. Don't make me feel any worse than I already do." She is clutching her head desperately in her hands, trying to come up with an idea but failing badly. It seems like she has got no more hope left.

"Well, you should have thought of that before saying those words to him! The fact that he is still willing to give you a chance to tell him you want to be with him is incredible," Anna notes. She is frowning, racking her brain for some thoughts of how they can try to salvage this situation. The girl cares a lot about Brooke and, while she is still pissed about her sabotaging herself, really wants to help the brunette cheerleader. "You had better say something to him fast, before he moves on." Blair nods to show her agreement with the statement.

"Yes, make sure you do it really soon. Tell him you didn't mean it when you called him a 'racehorse'." Blair wrinkles her nose in disgust at what her friend called the boy. "Make sure he knows how much you love and want to spend the rest of your life with him." She is looking at a tempting box of macarons, before deciding to keep it for later, since she already had some snacks and is very dedicated to maintaining her body shape. Brooke thinks about their advice for a moment longer, not very sure what she should do now. It is becoming more difficult to remain strong apart from Polix.

"But what about other people at school though?" she finally asks, to her friends' exasperation. They are sighing, frustrated at her stubbornness. "I mean it. Your boyfriend is in college, Anna, and Blair, yours is in another school. So no one can mock either of you for dating geeks. But Polix is here. If I date him, people will know and they will make fun of me for our relationship. That's the only concern I have. I don't know how I will deal with it if they all start abandoning me. You know how used I am to the limelight. I guess Polix was wrong about me. I'm a shallow bitch like many of the others."