Secret Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair grabs her by the shoulders, shaking slightly. "No, you are not. You are, like I said, the best one out of all of us. Anna raped her boyfriend and I helped. We're literally criminals. Wealthy, sexy criminals, but still criminals. Then I told my boyfriend I had far bigger cocks in my ass and yelled at him for losing his erection. You haven't committed any crimes and haven't body-shamed your guy. Just forget about what other people are going to say and go get him."

"Listen to Blair. She and I have your best interests at heart. No one else does, aside from your parents and ours, and I don't think we should tell them you slut-shamed the boy you are madly in love with. They'll just tell you to deal with it yourself," Anna rubs her friend's back comfortingly. She tries to sooth her as the tall brunette thinks about her friends' advice. The girl knows that they are right but still couldn't get herself to give up on what she knows she is going to lose once she declares that she is in love with Polix.

"I will think about it," she finally says, making her friends roll their eyes. "I'll give some thought to it tonight." She goes to shower with the two of them and then gets into the bed, her friends following her there since they have agreed to do another sleepover. That is how close they are. The three girls share the space on the large mattress. They lie on it in a nice row, looking up at the ceiling together before Anna and Blair fall asleep, leaving only Brooke awake.

She glances upwards, a thousand thoughts going through her mind at the same time. It is becoming hard for her to think about what she should do. Brooke is slowly leaning towards telling Polix that she didn't mean what she said, and that she does love him. The girl is slowly overcoming the mental block of pride but still afraid of the repercussions, only being able to entertain the idea at the present time. She tries to come up with another way but really can't. It is so much more complicated than she ever thought.

......

Polix is nervously pacing in his small living room. The boy is very anxious since his father just found the piles of cash inside his drawer. Namely, the ones designated for his college education. Of course, the middle aged man is astounded by the discovery and demanding to know where all the money came from. He was very afraid that his son has done something stupid like drug dealing to pay for the surgeries, despite the boy's assurance that he got it from friends. That is a very flimsy excuse and especially more so now that it is revealed that this 'friend' also paid for his college tuition as well.

"You've got to tell me the truth, son," he says to his only child. "I'm grateful you got the money me and your grandparents needed but I know you lied about how you got it. You would have brought those rich friends over for me to thank them already if they exist. So clearly, they don't. Where did you really get the money? Just tell me. Did you break the law to get it?" The boy shakes his head, denying it outright. He doesn't want to have this conversation for any longer than absolutely necessary, but his father can not be dissuaded from pursuing the topic. It is getting quite frustrating now.

"Dad, I've told you. I got the money from really wealthy friends. The reason I didn't bring them over for you to express your gratitude is they want privacy. They helped us out because they are nice people but they don't want to be recognised for it. I assure you, I have already thanked them for their help." The senator has stopped paying him for sex after she got arrested for misappropriating funds and convicted. He is fairly certain he has earned all the money by pumping cum into her hungry holes. I was such a whore, he thinks to himself.

"Stop lying! Even if they want privacy they would want to see the face of the man whose life they saved," his father snapped, getting tired of the bullshit. "Today you are going to tell me exactly how you got the money." Polix is breaking down slowly, not wanting to argue with his father anymore. He feels like crying from how the man is shouting at him. Julius Lepoul notices this and stops, concerned that he went too far with his ranting.

"Okay, you want the truth? Fine, I'll give you the truth. I was a prostitute!" Polix finally snaps. His father recoils in shock, disbelief evident on his face. Julius couldn't believe what he just heard from his son's mouth. The alcoholic looks at the boy's face. "That's right, I sold my body to an older woman to get the money! I did it to save you and grandpa and grandma! I did to so that you can get a new liver! I get it so you don't have to worry about sending me to college!"

"Son, I'm sorry. I had no idea," the older man begins but Polix waves his concern aside.

"Eat some food, dad. We're going on a jog in the afternoon," he tells his father. "The doctor said that you should stay in good shape to prepare for the transplant." Polix then leaves the house to go on a short walk, trying to clear his mind of all his worries. He couldn't believe things had gotten to his point, where he is constantly lying to his father about how he got the money. He is depressed about all of this, not sure what she should do next. It is ridiculously hard to keep going on, as he feels guilty every time he has to repeat the lie.

As he walks about outside the house, the boy inhales the scent of fresh air. It is good to be outside regularly. The place is cramped and he feels better walking in the sunlight. Everything is so much better when he is surrounded by the clear sky. The boy does not realise it yet but someone has been following him around, watching him from behind. He is unknowingly being stalked by a person he both yearns to see from the depths of his heart and also wishes to avoid. Polix usually has great situation awareness but this person has somehow snuck past his defences, just like how she got into his heart without trying.

Brooke is watching Polix from behind, looking at him. She feels very terrible about herself for making him miserable. The girl now realises just exactly how much she loves him. Seeing Polix in pain hurts her a lot. If she can she would rush over and sweep him into a massive hug, and kiss him to show him how much she cares. She would tell him that they could be together and they'd be living together happily ever after. As it is, she can't do that right now and she knows it fully well. Brooke is only looking at the boy wishfully.

She stares longingly at the boy, thinking about all the good times they've had together. Even if all they did was study together, that was still plenty of time to get to know each other. Brooke got to see how kind-hearted and good-natured he is. The teen cheerleader got to see how beautiful Polix is on the inside and fell for his adorable quirks. It pains her to not be able to hold him in her arms, so much so that she is now seriously thinking about forgetting her reputation and throw away her social standing just for the boy.

Finally, the teenager makes her presence known, walking up to him. Once Polix sees her, his eyes narrow. "What do you want now?" He is already in a sour mood and her presence only makes it worse. Not her herself, but the fact that seeing her face reminds him of the fact that she said she doesn't love him and only sees him as a toy. A fucking racehorse is what she called him. He still couldn't get his head around her choice of words as he looks at her standing in front of him.

"Baby, I was thinking about what you said yesterday," she begins, making his heart rate goes up. He feels himself hoping that Brooke would say she reconsidered and decided to go out with him in a proper relationship, one that is more than just sex. But her next words let him down harshly, disappointing him greatly. "Your feelings for me are so sweet but I just don't like you this way. Sex with you was great. I loved it, but it's the only thing about you that I love. That's all you can be. My sex toy."

"Don't you understand? I already told you I love you too much for that. Sex with you is great but it's your heart that matters to me, not your pussy! No matter how tight it is, even if I can be buried inside it, I'd always keep wanting a place inside your heart. I can't be with you if I'm only going to get my lust satisfied but not my love!" He is trembling, trying to conceal his tears. Brooke feels her heart shatter at seeing him struggling not to cry, forcing herself not to rush forwards to hug him.

"I know that you love me but you also lust for me as well. Don't deny it," she says, looking at him sternly as he continues to try to hold back the sobbing. "I've caught you staring at my ass enough times already. You can fuck my ass next time as well." She struggles harder than ever to not give up on her popularity and tell him that she loves him, as the boy she loves silently weeps before her eyes. It makes her question everything she has done up until this point in their entirety, wondering if she is going about this the wrong way or not.

"And then what? You're going to let me fuck you until you get a new boyfriend, aren't you?" he suddenly tells her, making her eyes go wide in surprise. She did not expect this at all and is wholly unprepared for it. "I love you but you only want to have sex with me. You're going to sleep with me until another guy comes along and then you're going to go out with him. I love you, Brooke, but I'm not gonna let you use me to occupy your time like that. No way."

The girl takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself. This isn't going the way she wanted at all. It is very bad. Things are spiralling out of control. She needs to regain control of the situation. "It's not like you think, sweetie," she tells him in her sweetest tone, trying hard to sound convincing. The teenager approaches him, making him step back a little bit. "Please, let me explain. I can tell you what is going on, alright? Believe me." She is very desperate right now, knowing that she has very little opportunity left to get him to be hers.

"No, let me tell you what's going on. I'll explain it for you," he tells her in a steely voice. Brooke flinches, not being used to him making that sort of sound. "You're going to use me to occupy your time with sex until you meet the right guy and then I'll be tossed on the trash heap. I'm not a stop along the way, Brooke. I'm a destination. And if you're not heading here, then I will have to find a replacement." He stands his ground, staring at her defiantly, no longer crying. The boy won't be a weakling anymore.

"Please, just give me a chance to win you back," Brooke begs. "I really want to be with you a lot. You mean the world to me. Just let me sleep with you and everything will be good." She holds his hand tightly, looking at his pretty eyes. The girl implores him to give her another chance with her gaze. It is very hard for Polix to remain this way as he finds himself wanting to give in to her more and more every second. Yet he must be brave and not let her play with his feelings.

"Like I said before, I'm still waiting to hear you say it. The only reason for me to be with you. Eight letters, three syllables. Say it to me and I'll always be with you," he offers the girl one more chance. Polix is waiting desperately now, hoping that she would say what he wants to hear. If she does then it will all be well. They will be together and the two of them will never have to worry about anything ever again.

"But I don't feel that way..." she mutters before he walks off. The girl stares after him as it starts to rain. She could feel the rainwater landing on her, cascading down her voluptuous body as she watches him walk away. Brooke now realizes that she made a terrible mistake deciding to hide her feelings for him. She loves Polix. There is no point denying that, yet that is what she did. The cheerleader truly did fuck up in every sense of the word and is only figuring it out now, after seeing him walk away again for the second time. She can't see this again for a third time.

That evening, Brooke takes a long bath, soaking her nude body in the warm body. She flips through her magazine with a frown, coming to a decision. Her popularity matters a lot and she loves it. But she doesn't not love being a popular girl more than she loves Polix. The boy is the love of her life and she can not lose him. She won't. Tomorrow she is going to go find the cute boy and apologize to him. She is going to tell him what he wants to hear.

She is going to tell him she loves him.

.........

As soon as Brooke's made her decision, she calls her friends over again. The girl knows that they are going to want to hear about the latest development. She owes Anna and Blair an update after all the efforts they went through to support her and help her out during the difficult time. She is going to tell them about how she changed her mind and is now willing to tell Polix that she loves him. The girl knows she is making the right choice this time and is going to stick to it. Brooke can't risk losing Polix again. The close calls were way too close and he might not give her another chance after all that she did.

She waits in her huge suite for the next hour. The girl walks about, waiting for the two of them to arrive. When they do, she quickly grabs some light snacks for them to have with her, making them sit down and wait for her to tell her what she intends to do. Brooke watches them stare at her anxiously. Anna and Blair are clearly wondering why she asked them to come over on such short notice. They both really want to know now and she is going to tell them. It is making them wonder a lot if this is going to be about Polix.

"Tomorrow morning, I am going to tell Polix that I love him," she tells her friends, enjoying how they gasp and cheer her on. She knows she made the right decision and won't regret it. "You guys were right. What other people think don't matter anymore. All I need is him and you two. No one else matter. I won't let them get in the way." Blair nods approvingly at her friend's brief speech, glad that Brooke is seeing sense now. Finally the long ordeal will be over and all three of them will be happy in relationships.

"Perfect!" Anna cries enthusiastically, as delighted as Blair is by the piece of news. "Now we're able to start planning a triple wedding again. We should have our moms book The Ritz Carlton. Then we can go on a great, two weeks long honeymoon in Rome and Naples like we've already discussed. That would be just brilliant, don't you think?" Her two friends giggle and nod. They are all very excited and know that soon all three of them will propose to their lovely boys and marry them. Everything is going to be alright now.

..........

Brooke heads over to Polix's house the next day. She is excited at the thought of finally telling him her feelings and asking him to marry her. The girl now knows she should have done this a long time ago but realizes that later is still better than never. The cheerleader soon arrives at his shabby house and knocks on the door. She waits for him to come answer it, her legs trembling in anticipation. She reminds herself that Polix loves her and will want to hear these words. He will give her another chance, she is certain of it.

"Oh, hi," he says when he finally comes to open the door. The boy looks at her curiously, wanting to know the reason she is here today. "Is there something you need?" He stares at her as she stands there, stammering. Brooke is not acting like she usually does at all. The normally confident girl is now very nervous, making him think that maybe, just maybe, she is here to say to him what he wants to hear. The thought gets his heart racing but he silently tells himself not to lose his cool. He can't get embarrassed now.

"I've been trying desperately to forget about you," she begins with a lie. She hasn't been trying to forget him at all but only adds this part for dramatic effect. "But I can't. No matter where I go, you are there. You are always on my mind. No matter how I try to escape, I can't get away. I think of you constantly and wherever I look, there you are, giving me that ridiculously cute smile." She grasps his hands tightly, holding on and refusing to let go of him. "I even flew to Paris and stayed there for a two weeks trying to clear my head but still couldn't get my mind off of you."

"Brooke, that is so very sweet of you," he says to her. "Like I said though, you mean so much to me. You said that you only saw me as a racehorse and that we could never...." He is cut off when she grabs his face and kisses him on the lips. The boy gasps in shock, way too flummoxed to think about kissing her back as he feels her strong hands on him. After a few seconds, she finally lets go of the dork. Polix looks at her, not knowing what to say or do.

"I lied, Polix," she says to him. "I love you." This makes him gasp in shock."I've been in love with you for more than a month now. I'm so sorry I made you wait for so long. I was so afraid and for no reason at all. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." The girl leans in to kiss him again, and this time, Polix kisses her back. She wraps her strong arms around his waist as he wraps his around her neck, and the two of them make out passionately to show their love for each other in the best way possible.

The pair spends the next few hours together at the mall, shopping and having lunch, enjoying each other's company. It is a perfect day for them as they are finally together the way they have always wanted to be. Polix is delighted to finally be going out with the girl he has been in love with for more than two years. Brooke is very pleased with herself for getting the love of her life to forgive and go out with her. Things couldn't get any better.

......

"I've got perfect news, dad!" he says as he practically skips back into his home. The boy is exuberant, happier than he has ever been in a very long while. Polix's massive smile stretches from cheek to cheek as he sits down, beaming positively. His father raises his eyebrows, looking curious. After all, the middle-aged man hasn't see Polix this happy before. It is a very surprising sight.

"What is it?" the man asks as he takes some supplements the doctor prescribed for him. He is now slowly getting into better shape, what with Polix making him go exercise regularly. Julius didn't think it would be possible but with his son's constant encouragement, he is managing it well enough. "Tell me, then. No need to sit around and make me wait all day long. I want to know already." Polix grins happily, feeling pleased with himself for being able to weather through all the storms to reach this day.

"Brooke and I are a couple now," Polix tells him, making him smile. His father already knew about his feelings for the pretty brunette and is glad that the boy will finally be happy. The man watches Polix thinking about Brooke dreamily and goes over to pat him on the shoulder. He feels very proud of his teenage son right now. Finally the boy is with the love of his life

...............

The next day, he is introduced to Eric and Charles, Anna's and Blair's boyfriends. "Hi! I heard about you guys. Nice to finally meet you." They all go out to have some ice cream together at a nearby store. The three sit down at a table in the corner, getting to know each other. Eric is a year older than the other boys, being a first year college student. Charles, meanwhile, attends another school.

"Yeah, Anna also told me about you. She said that Brooke was distraught when she thought you didn't love her anymore," Eric notes. "How did you two get together anyway? I mean, I got together with Anna when my sister tricked me into letting her tie me up." Polix stares at him in amazement for a moment. "Oh, don't worry, we're all good about that now. Come on. Did Brooke take you to London on a date? Anna told me she once said she might do something like that."