All Comments on 'Secret Lover Ch. 03'

by zombie8cupcake

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tostsitostsiabout 10 years ago
This is great!!!

Melanie should come to her senses, and see that jamie set this up.

Can't she see that she is evil, not man will not propose to if they was married.

If he was married don't she think his family would have said something, and

his would not have told not to hurt her brother. She should have stayed and

let him explain. Can't she what a evil bitch she is. I hope after she had a

chance to think she would come to her senses and talk to Cole and see

the truth. Never let another woman make you run away from the man

you love.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

havent i read this somewhere before

zombie8cupcakezombie8cupcakeabout 10 years agoAuthor

im dying to know where you've read this ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Cole is a friggin billionaire so he can deal with her triflin ass, why they always play dumb, he shoulda known the next day somethin was up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cole the idiot!!!!!!!!!!

CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 10 years ago
Seems rushed and soap opera ish

I've lost my enjoyment of this tale. It seems like I can predict the plot and action prior to reading it. This series started out kinda cute, but now it's become predictable and like a Tyler Perry movie. RedLion, I agree with you.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3about 10 years ago
Please finish...

I really want to see what Cole, Melanie, or someone will do to Jamie. Every story that has an evil ex in it you can see what is coming a mile away. Still fun to read the outcome though. Please what you have started.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

The storyline is kind of predictable but is good.

Cole can't be this blind to Jamie. The moment he woke up without a clue he should've went to Jamie or better yet hired somebody to find out what she was up to. Why would he get drunk with her and have sex? Maybe once he get himself together these questions will pop up. I thought he was going to ask his dad for advice when they visited.

Hopefully after Melanie calms down she will put her thoughts together and wonder why everything that Jamie said doesn't quite fit together. If he was married or in a relationship with Jamie wouldn't his family maybe know? His sister warned her not to hurt Cole so that doesn't sound like a person who would treat her as a mistress.

Melanie isn't going to believe him now if he goes after her. The smart thing to do is for him to find out what Jamie did and give the proof to Melanie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
EDITOR!

Please get an editor to help polish your story. One of the wording mistakes brought the story to a gross, grinding halt for me. Boy toys menstruation, yuck! It's supposed to be ministration(s).

zombie8cupcakezombie8cupcakeabout 10 years agoAuthor
My apologies

Thanks to everyone for there feedback , I will be taking every comment and critique into consideration in the coming chapters and any future storys i write . I want to write stories people enjoy and having something thats repetative , or common isnt my goal

thanks again ill be sure to do better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!

MORE PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

FUCK you NEED an editor!!!! It was so fucking painful to read. Grammar and your lack of punctuation need a lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ex Boyfriends Name...

I thought the ex boyfriend's name was Markus not Malcolm?

foxlanesfoxlanesalmost 10 years ago

It would have achieved 5 stars, had the grammar been good. Although, the plot was good enough to keep me reading and rate it at 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

Great story! Keep on writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comparing the women physically wasn't necessary

It cheapens the story, Cole once liked Jamie's physique otherwise he wouldn't have engaged in sex with her. So far your story is good and interesting enough to get the reader to continue. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

I noticed you haven't submitted a story in years, hope you are still writing.

~ Allegedly_Literate ~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm not going to read any further on your story until you finish it out. I hate unfinished stories. I skipped a head to the last line of the last chapter you have just to see what happens because I hate Jamie and want to see her get some kind of comeuppance before I decided to go ahead with Melanie meeting Cole's parents at Thanksgiving. I refuse to be left on a cliffhanger, young lady! Hope things are well with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Allegedly_Literate", it's not necessarily true that a man has to like a woman's physique, or even her face to engage in sex with her. Same with a woman engaging in sex with a man. A man or woman can have sex with anyone as long as they know they'll get a release. For some, being attracted to the person is a must, but a lot of times, just the act itself is enough incentive to get their member going. Not arguing, just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzombie8cupcake@zombie8cupcake
Lover of all things literature ! From reading , to poetry , to writing of course I am extremely passionate about releasing my creativity through the muse of writing most of my stories are IR based as I love to see literature that highlight this type of love . Be sure to Follow...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES