Secret Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So if you have been friends with Debra for a whole decade now, and she's never fancied to allow you to see even her bare breasts, what made you think that Debra would possibly welcome your presence now -- for her session?" She says she didn't really think she'd be staying "for the whole session," that she just thought to meet Mistress... And maybe talk with Mistress. She most definitely did not expect Mistress to "make me stay and do things." And even more, definitely did not expect Mistress to give her to her daughter.

"Yet here you are, bitch." I taunt.

After a little more teasing to her breasts, I tell her to stand up. "Did you potty all over yourself, like a baby, bitch?" I scold with a note of feigned disgust in my voice. I point at the little wet spot on the seat of the chair. Liz immediately insists that she didn't., despite the difficulty, she's had not doing so.

I roughly spin her around and shove her down to bend over the chair, having her rest her forearms on the seat and spread her legs wide, "so I can see if my naughty bitch is lying to me." I spread her cheeks, already knowing that I'm not going to find anything more than I do: a very tense asshole straining to its very heights of tightness. But beneath that, I can see a set of lips that are so wet they're all but dripping honey. I don't have to look to know the pussy behind them is going to be on fire and flooded. "Oh, you are so beyond disgusting, bitch!" I scold with as much revulsion as I can fake in my voice. "You left a skank spot on Debra chair! Her kids have to sit there! Have no decency???"

I spank her bottom, three hard strokes on each cheek with my hand. Which means they're not nearly as hard as they would be with a paddle. With her butt still stinging from that paddle, they are enough to get her crying again. "Clean you skank up, bitch!" I say it sternly as I shove her head down hard and put her lips right to the wetness. She tries to turn her head away, her hands starting to fumble for something -- anything -- I'd guess to clean with. I spank her another stroke to each cheek. "Lick it up, bitch!" then I give her cherry red globes another swat.

I watch as Liz so reluctantly licks the seat, her face scrunched up with disgust as she tastes her pussy. I swat her bottom a couple more times, scolding her for wasting my time now. It's enough that my hand is starting to sting from slapping her butt. But she licks faster and gets all of her honey off the seat. Then I jerk her by her hair to pull her to stand up.

Driving over here, I'd thought to give Liz a fairly standard "first look," just get to know what she had to offer and what she might get excited by. Plus a spanking, she had that coming for intruding. But when I first saw her, something told me to push her hard. To be rough with her. To subject her to humiliations beyond what she'd dreamed up. That she had a definite idea of what would happen, a fantasy vision of her first session with a Master or Mistress, a vision she'd suffered and enjoyed for years and years. That she needed it not to come true, that she needed to be pushed to places she'd never imagined. Judging by the obvious signs of her arousal, I was right.

Unfortunately for Liz, I am very very creative. I can think up fresh humiliations for her just as fast as I can look around the room and see what's here. As she stands there, her hands behind her, her face scrunched up from the pressure in her bottom and crying from her freshly re-spanked behind, I am about to walk her to the bathroom for a very short-lived relief. As I tug her hair to march her off, I catch sight of the kitchen sink. Such an ordinary thing, every kitchen has one, and most of them are just like this one, decently big two basin models. I get an idea.

Instead of the bathroom, I drag her over to the sink. Luckily it's empty, not loaded with dirty dishes. And it has a garbage disposal. It'll do so nicely. I quickly snap for Liz to hop up on the counter and sit there, her pussy on the lip of the counter, her bottom just barely hanging over the sink. I make her sit like that, allowing her to put her hands on the edge of the counter outside her spread knees to brace herself.

I can the look of bewilderment on her face, only poorly hidden behind that ever-present mask of discomfort. She still hasn't guessed what just popped into my mind. I get a couple of clothespins out of my bag, pinch one open and hold it's gaping jaws right in front of Liz's nipple. So close in front that it's almost touching her. I ask her if she's ever dreamed of, ever had a sexual fantasy that "included" Debra. She says no. I put the clothespin on her nipple, slowly releasing it and watching as Liz winces harder and harder as it's jaws pinch down onto her over-stiff and sensitive nipple. I ask her if she "feels how hard it's pinching her steely little nipple." She says yes, a tiny hint of strain to her voice. I tell her that's good, we both know it's exciting her. I add for her to try and not be such a skanky slut-bitch for just once in her life, at least not to leave another "pussy print" on the counter.

I put the other clothespin in front of her other nipple and ask her if she thinks it will hurt if I put this one on her nipple too. She says yes. I ask her again if she's ever had a fantasy that included Debra. This time she says yes, so I spare her nipple and keep the clamp right where it is. I ask her what that fantasy was. She very shyly tells me that she's with her husband, but Debra is there, not really doing anything, more just holding her hand and touching her chastely. I clip her nipple, laughing heartily as I tell her "Liar. That's way too tame, and I know you are way so slutty, bitch."

I don't bother to ask again. She doesn't have a third nipple to clamp when she gives me more bull. I just stand beside her. "You want to lie to me, bitch, fine. I warned you not to lie. I told you you have no privacy. I ask you to tell, I don't care if you're so ashamed you die. I matter. You don't. You just lost your potty trip, bitch!" I laugh again as she sits there, feeling the pinches on her nipples, and dreading the loss of her relief.

I leave her there in pained silence for a good minute. Then I coldly tell her that she may relieve herself. Now. Here. Just like she is, no moving, no saying anything, just a humble thanks. Sit still and relieve herself.

She immediately starts sobbing hard again. And she's just dried it up from the spanking! I glare at her, moving to stand where she has no choice but to see me watching her. And see that I have a great view not just of her, but of her bottom hanging out in the air over the sink. She hesitates, but the discomfort wins out and she sobs out a stutter, shamed, and rather bland -- but humble -- thanks. Then she lets go and her bottom explodes, shooting a jet of yuck into the sink like a fire hose.

After a minute, her bottom still flowing, I see a horrified look on her face as she realizes that I have her far enough forward that her pussy is not over the sink, so she can't pee. And I can tell she wants to. But she can't without it going all over the place, so she has to hold that while letting her backside go. She definitely looks uncomfortable, as if this is the worst relief she's ever had. I'd bet it is. I'd bet she never imagine doing it like this. I see the color in her cheeks deepen as I tease her about making such a mess, remind her that I'm seeing all of her humiliation.

Just to tease her a little more, I slip my phone out and snap a picture of her. Then I bring it up on the screen -- and my brand new iPhone has a big screen - and show it to her. I point out that you can so clearly see the brownish "gush" from behind, so anyone who sees the picture will be able to see exactly what she's doing in Debra's sink. I taunt her that I should send it to Debra. Maybe her husband. Maybe Debra's husband, too. Maybe everyone in her contacts so everyone will know what a revolting bitch she is, then she won't have to pretend to be a woman anymore. Everyone will know she's just a gutter skank. She cringes at every thought. And every thought gets me a few more tears flowing from her eyes. I send the picture, but don't let her see to whom I send it. I sent it to mom, adding a text: I'm washing it's bottom out for a nice big toy. Then she's ready. 10 minutes. And yes, Lizzie is going lezzie on Debra, if you think Debra is good for it.

After a minute I get a text back: 10 minutes- OK. I'd have to buy a new sink. Glad I don't have to clean that one!

I text back: like I would clean it? I'd never eat anything from that kitchen ever! Lizzie will clean her own mess. Duh.

Liz doesn't even see me texting. She's trying to do everything possible to convince herself that I'm not here and she's on a toilet. It shows. So just to remind her that she's being closely watched, I take a gloved hand, reach around, and give one of her cheeks a little caress. She cringes up and the flow stops at my touch. "Oh, you're done?" I taunt, knowing she's anything but. She says no. I tell her she'd better hurry up then, I'm not wasting much more of my time. And I keep teasing that cheeks, making her feel me touch her bottom. She forces herself to resume. After a few seconds, I stop touching her. I hold my hands up, letting her see that there's some mess on my glove, making her watch me peel the glove off and drop it in the trash, atop her clothes.

I give her a few more minutes, letting her get mostly empty, to the point where she's stopped on her own. I know that a third wave of urge will hit her hard in a bit, but there won't be much more to get out. Just a strong urge to get it out. I don't give her any toilet paper. I don't have any. Who keeps it in their kitchen? Maybe Liz will now, at least if she thinks I might pop over. Instead, I tell her to sit there. I pull out the dish sprayer and tell her to wash her bottom off with that. And to get it very clean. Of course, I decide that's not clean enough, so I hand her the dish sponge soaked in dish soap and tell her to "scrub that filth hole clean." Which she does, washing all of her bottom that she can stand to touch as well.

Then I have her stand up and tell her to rinse out the sink and then scrub "her disgusting mess" out of it. I flip the switch for the garbage muncher and let it run while she works. Then the sponge goes in the trash, wet and messy, atop her clothes. I'd hate for anyone to use that on something someone might eat off of, and somehow I doubt Liz will voluntarily tell Debra about this. Which gives me another idea.

I have Liz stand there. I hand her a decently large vibrator. It's a realistic-looking replica penis, only slightly too big to be genuine, maybe 8" long, and little under 1 ½" across. Complete with latex balls. I hand her a tiny packet of KY jelly. "I think you need a good hard fucking, bitch. That pussy is just way too skanky right now. So you can get it in your butt." I laugh. Then I tell her to put a thin film of lubricant on her "new boyfriend," teasing that latex is all the boyfriend who'd want her old haggard body. And I want her that if she tries to waste my lube by using more than a thin film around the head of it, I'll scrub it all off and she can have it dry. "It won't be my butt burning!"

I watch as Liz so nervously and reluctantly greases up the toy, trying to guess just how much of the jelly I'll let her get away with using. When I think she has enough on it, I take it from her hands. And I toss the half-used, greasy packet in the trash. I tell her to bend over, spread her feet wide, and spread her own cheeks, for her "date." She moves slowly, stalling it off as long as she can.

I tell her to stand very still. That if she makes me chase her bottom around, I have a bigger one to "cram in even more full" for when I catch it. I do have a bigger one, but I wouldn't use it on her. Her asshole is small and virgin-tight. I wouldn't want to risk splitting her skin there.

I put the tip against her ring, completely covering it and more, and suggest that she relaxes "so it doesn't kill you." But I offer her no advice or help on how to force her unwilling hole to relax. So she doesn't get it very loose. I push, steadily increasing my pressure until finally, it starts stretching her tense muscle and pressing through. As it gets her about half stretched, Liz cries out a pained "OW!" and flinches hard, then all but screams as it stretches her fully. And then it's in, diving deeply into her freshly emptied bottom and stuffing it full of the flexible shaft. I put all 8" into her butt, stopping only when the fake balls are hanging down against her lips. Then I watch her cringe and cry out as she stands and the shaft shifts around in her butt.

I put my pastel green collar on Liz, locking it around her neck, then locking the matching leash to it. Mom sells these custom collars and leashes on one of her web stores, the kinky supplies one, and I know she had them made in "baby-green" just for me. I hope she hasn't sold too many of them. It's my color, the rest of the world can find their own color! I cuff Liz's hands behind her back and blindfold her.

"Walk on your leash, bitch!" I taunt her, "should be natural for a bitch. Bitches are dogs after all. Don't hit anything!" I give the leash a sharp tug and start leading her along. I hold the leash close to her collar, guiding her precisely -- assuming she obediently follows the pull on her neck. Which she does.

The door to Debra's bedroom is open a crack. I push it open and see that mom has Debra -- at least I assume the 40-ish blond is Debra, on her hands and knees, tickling her pussy lips with a feather. Obediently Debra doesn't move her head to see who's coming in, she just stares straight ahead, gasping sultry moans, and trying to stay still for her tease. I can see that she has a nice puffy little pussy, also with shaven pubes and lips.

I reach over and take the clothespins from Liz's nipples, earning me a deeply relieved sigh. Mom just looks at me and points at Debra's pussy, then shrugs. I get the message, there's Debra, do whatever. She walks around to stand in front of Debra, and in her very stern voice -- the one I never wanted to hear when I was little -- she says "I told you that you will suffer for allowing that skank Liz to be here. I came to play with you, not you and some gutter slut. You will stay still and suffer, Debra, got it?"

"Yes, Ms. Rodgers," Debra answers in a girly voice.

I use my left hand to partially spread Debra's pussy lips, seeing that she's also sopping wet, but her folds are a little darker, with a more purple tinge to them. I bare her clit, poking well up from the loose folds around it, and nicely wet with sticky greasy honey. I grab hold of Liz's hair and sharply pull her forward to the edge of the bed, then shove her over to push her face right up to Debra's pussy.

I tell her exactly what and how to do it. I have her pucker her lips up and lightly suck the nub into her mouth, then slowly swirl her tongue around it.

At the first brush of Liz's warm soft lips on her nub, Debra cries out a truly tortured erotic squeal. And she keeps squealing, getting steadily more needy and urgent as Liz's tongue swirls around her aching clit. In a few short seconds, I can see the stick honey starting to cling to Liz's face. And soon after I can see hard electric shivers racking Debra's body.

Mom sternly tells Debra not "cum all over Miss Rodgers' pet. Miss Rodgers will tell you when and if she wishes you to cum that sticky pussy-cream all over her pet's face." then she looks at me and winks. We can both see that Debra will happily climax any second if I allow her to.

I pull the blindfold off of Liz's face. "See! Your real fantasy come true, bitch! You get to eat Debra's pussy! Now put on a good dyke show, dyke, and entertain us!"

She cringes but keeps licking Debra. Debra keeps squealing loud guttural moans and shivering hard enough I'd call them shudders. "Debra, is bitch giving you a good little pussy munching?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers, Oh, Yes, Miss Rodgers!"

"Did you know bitch always wanted to eat that fat pussy of yours?"

"No, Miss Rodgers!"

"Well, no matter. It's pretty obvious that you like having my bitch eat your pussy like some dyke." I pull out my phone and start recording, getting a good HD video of Liz eating Debra's pussy. "You know what? I'll bet your husband would just love to see this! Guys are like that. They all want to see girls with bitches!" I move around, getting several different angles for my clip. One that clearly show's Liz's face buried in Debra's pussy. One that shows Debra shuddering and moaning. One that shows Debra's face, jaw hanging wide open as she cries out, her smallish boobs dangling down and jiggling with her shudders. One from over Debra's back that clearly show's Liz's face, from nose up anyway. "I am so going to send this to those guys! They should know their wives are secret dykes! Right bitch? You hubby should definitely know that you'd rather be eating Debra's pussy than sucking his cock!" I laugh hard, seeing both women cringe hard at the thoughts of their husbands knowing about it, much less seeing it.

After a minute, I grab Liz's hair again. I have to pull hard to pull her lips up the inch or so to put them atop Debra's asshole. Debra cries out with frustration. Mom giggles, knowing exactly what I'm going to do. I instruct Liz to suck hard, them press her tongue as deeply "up Debra's night tight little asshole" as she can, and "lick her butt" slowly and tenderly. "Maybe she even wiped for you!" I taunt.

I swat Liz's bottom hard, just once, but it's enough that she hurries to obey.

Debra screams out the more agonized, and desperately urgent sensual screech. Full tremors rock her body. Honey weeps from her pussy onto Liz's chin.

I take a short video, teasing bitch that her husband should certainly know what a revolting bitch she is, that she's so hot for Debra she's eagerly tongue-fucking her asshole!

I make Debra suffer about a minute of that. Finally, I just say "Debra, I want bitch's face nicely glazed, from her hairline to her chin. Cum on her now."

Debra immediately cums, hard and graphically, snapping through the waves until she finally falls flat on her stomach, spent and panting.

I pull Liz up to her feet and immediately start playing the video of her eating pussy. I lightly tap her bottom with my crop. "Well, bitch, wasn't actually eating that pussy so much better than just fantasizing about it while having sex with your hubby?"

Tearing up, she says yes.

"And aren't you so happy now that Debra knows you're a dyke and so hot for her puffy pussy?" Liz says no, she didn't want Debra to know that she wanted to be with her, since both are married and it's not possible, and it would likely ruin their friendship.

"Oh, don't be such a shy bitch!" I scold her, "Debra clearly liked it!" I reach over and swat Debra on her bottom, "come on Debra, come over here and learn what happens to girls who allow stray bitches to roam their house when Ms. Rodgers is expected."

It takes Debra a second to get out of the bed and onto her feet. I put her down to her knees, where she'll have a better view. Then I turn Liz around to put her butt in Debra's face. "See what happens to naughty and skanky bitches? Didn't this bitch get a nice spanking for intruding?"

"Yes, Miss Rodgers." There's no denying that. Liz's butt is still glowing cherry red, and so plainly stinging her. But what really has Debra's attention is that shaft sticking out from between her cheeks. There's no denying where that shaft is stuffed, either. Debra's wide eyes tell me she knows, and assumes it's uncomfortable for Liz.

I have Liz turn around, putting her pubes right to Debra's eyes. I ask Debra is she's ever had any thoughts about eating Liz's "revolting skank pit." She says no. I ask if she's ever been with a woman, she firmly says no. I ask her if she thinks Liz is pretty, she says yes.