Secret Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell Debra to "give Liz's skanky pussy a good tongue lashing for intruding on your playtime." I repeat the instructions on how to eat pussy as I shove Debra's face down and to Liz's dripping pussy. I give Debra a light tap on her bottom with my crop, letting her know this isn't an option for her.

Liz screams out a primal moan of pure desperation, louder than she's made yet. Her body shudders hard and crisply on her feet. Her knees try to buckle out from under her. Her arms fight hard to get free of the police-issue handcuffs that bind them behind her. She screams so much and so urgently I wonder if she's even breathing. She can't have much time to get air in those lungs. With a few steady crop strikes to her bottom, I tell her that climaxes are for good bitches, not cheap slutty ones, so I'd better not see her sneak one." She screams more, the unbearable frustration lacing her erotic cries.

I have to almost shout to be heard over her. I tease Debra that it should be so obvious that Liz is a dyke and has always wanted this. She's loving it too much. I make another video, this one I tease to show Debra's husband what a good pussy licker Debra is, just in case he might ever have a lady he'd care to see to her eat. I tauntingly suggest that she might even invite Liz over to join her and her husband: he can watch Debra eat Liz and maybe fuck her butt while Debra does, since "so obviously" Liz doesn't mind having a long thick cock up her butt.

Finally, after three or four minutes, when I can tell that Liz isn't going to be able to stand much more of this without climaxing no matter how hard she tries to behave, I grab Debra's slightly longer dishwater blond hair and jerk her crisply up to her feet. Her face has a nice heavy honey glaze to it, just like Liz's.

Liz screams out, this time with real agony, in frustration as she's left unsatisfied.

"Aw..." I coo, "my little pet bitch wants to climax! Well, go ahead and diddle your pussy for us and I'll think about it." I watch as Liz struggles hard to get her bound hands to her pussy. She can't, and I knew there was no way she was ever going to. But I make her try for a good part of a minute. "Hmm... looks like you won't be getting that climax!"

Liz starts crying hard, realizing that not only am I not going to allow her to climax but no matter how much she might want to, she can't even do it herself. "Well, I'll be kind..." I say with a wide smirk. "Maybe if you beg Debra nicely she'll help you. Go on, now or never, bitch, don't be shy! You've already eaten her pussy. She knows you're a dyke lusting after her body!"

"Debra, please, please, please! I'd never ask, you know that, but right now I can't stand this! I have never dreamed of needing it so badly! Please Debra, please, I'll make it up to you somehow, please, just help me... please, just... diddle me, I'll be done very very quickly. Please, Debra, please, help me!"

"May I please help her, Ma'am?" Debra asks, and a wave of relief washes over Liz's face.

"Bitch... I'll tell you when you may climax. If you behave yourself and let us see how nicely Debra diddles that skanky thing." Then I tell Debra to "go on, diddle her, however you wish to do it. She really wants you for her lover, so try to forget how creepy-dykey that is and be tender for her."

Mom is grinning away. Debra stands close to Liz, wraps one arm around her to hold her tight, and puts her other hand to Liz's pussy. I'm about to take her hand and show her how I want it done, slowly and softly, but Debra starts doing it just right. Clearly, mom just taught her that. And had her play with herself like that.

Liz screams so loudly that I wonder how Debra can stand her ears being so close. She shudders just has hard, showing her arousal, her urgent need, just as much as before. Debra holds her tight and softly tells her "Come on Liz, just be good a little longer so you don't have to suffer. I'll take care of you, just behave for Ms. Rodgers..."

I make Liz wait another couple of minutes, during which I make yet another video clip. Only then do I tell Liz to go on and climax. And I record the obscenely graphic, screaming thrashing orgasm she has in Debra's arms. It's enough that Debra has to catch her and ease Liz down to the floor when her legs give out from under her.

I don't give Liz a rest. I grab Debra and shove her face right to Liz's honey-weeping pussy and tell her that "bitch seems to have enjoyed that too much. Do it over until she learns not to intrude on Ms. Rodgers!"

Debra puts her lips to Liz's clit and starts licking it again. Instantly Liz snaps back and lets out a tortured scream, this time very naughtily say "It's too much! I can't take it! STOP! It's too good!"

I scold her for speaking when she should be lying there while Debra practices her pussy licking. Then I scold Debra for "not making it good enough. If she was doing it the way I taught her, Liz wouldn't be able to speak!" And I give both of her cheeks a firm cropping to urge her to make this even better for Liz.

And yes, I make a video clip of this as well. Liz's obscene thrashing around, her thighs clamped hard around Debra's head, taking her head along with her sharp hip wiggles, is just too slutty to pass up. I time off five minutes. Then I tell Liz to go on and climax again since her last one was just so entertaining. She does, a little more energetically this time. But I don't tell Debra to stop, so she obediently goes on and ignores Debra's strained screams of pleasure so intense she truly can't bear it.

This time I time off ten minutes before I allow Liz to climax. Once I see that's she well into her orgasm, I tell Debra to stop and stand up. Then we all watch Liz lying there, seemingly unconscious, but her body twitching sharply as if lying atop live wires. And her pussy weeping plenty of honey.

I tell Debra to roll Liz over, tails-up. Then I tell her to take the toy out of Liz's bottom for her. When Debra reaches for it, I tap her hand away with my crop and tell her "like a slut! Use your mouth!" I record it as Debra slowly pulls the long shaft from Liz's butt with her mouth. I get a good image of the shock on Debra's face as she realizes just how big that toy is.

It's fifteen minutes later before we have both of them sitting on the coffee table in the living room. Both sit properly, and both are still completely naked. Both have very satisfied pussies as well. Just looking at their bodies I'd guess that Debra is one size smaller in her bra, one size bigger in her panties, so her clothes will be a bad fit on Liz.

I go get the trash can from the kitchen. When mom sees it, she shakes her head but grins widely. She knows what I've done. Once I'm back she goes to fetch Debra's clothes from the bedroom.

Once mom returns I pick up my paddle. I have both women stand, facing each other. I tell them to stand close and hold hands while looking directly at each other. I pick up my paddle. I slowly pace around the pair, scolding them strictly. "You two little skanks so fake! It's just so obvious that both loves getting freaky with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if you both didn't set this whole thing up! Once Ms. Rodgers agreed to suffer through Debra's sluttiness anyway. I'll bet you both hoped just this would happen, that I'd make you do what you both wanted so desperately to do and were just shy about doing.

"Bitch," I touch the paddle blade to Liz's spongy cheeks, "this is for pretending you didn't lust after Debra." Then I add "Debra, you'll watch bitch suffer the consequences of hiding her desire for you. Watch closely."

I give Liz three good strokes of the paddle, watching her body stiffen and her scream out with each. And watching to ensure that Debra watches her.

Once Liz is crying from her spanking, I lie the paddle blade against Debra's bottom, and tell her firmly, "and these are for making everyone think you don't like pussy!" I give her three swats as well. The first makes her stiffen up hard and grunt, and I can see on her face that they're worse than she expected. Then second gets a screech from her. The third gets her eyes wet with her screeched yelp.

Only then do we allow them to dress, Liz having to fish her clothes out of the trash. I can see a few wet spots and marks on them from the stuff I tossed on top of them. I'll bet they even smell like trash.

Mom tells both to go stand on a blank spot on the wall. She positions then exactingly, their toes only touching the wall, eyes open and staring at the blankness, hands behind their backs. And with a mere inch or so between their bodies. She first warns them that any touching of each other will earn both another spanking, so stay still like good sluts.

"You will both stand there until someone gets here, be it your husband or your kids. You will not move until that door starts to actually open. When it does, bitch, you will leave immediately without a single word or touch to anyone. You will not contact Debra at all. Nothing. Tuesday, once the kids leave for school, Debra will contact you, text messages only, and you two will arrange a little rendezvous for Tuesday. Sometime Tuesday the two of you will get together. You will then immediately get completely naked, without a word to each other. Just get in the same room, face each other, and undress each other. You will then get in bed and spend 90 minutes there. No talking. Touching, fondling, licking, fingering, and yes, I mean a hot steamy porno scene. Debra, you will set your phone or a camera to record your entire little dyke-fest, and make sure that I can see everything clearly on the video. Once the 90 minutes is up, I don't care if you're both well sated, or desperately close to climax, you stop. Set an alarm so you don't over-screw. You will immediately send me the video. Then you will come sit on the sofa, side by side, bodies touching and hands holding, naked, and you will just wait. At my convenience, I will call you, and I expect you both to be there patiently waiting." She asks both if the understand her instructions, and both say they do. Mom reminds them they do not wish to disappoint her.

Then mom and I kick back and relax on their love seat. Mom watches them closely. I catch up on some texts. It's already ten till six, and Ellie will be here any time. I text Ellie: All SAFE, door unlocked, in the living room, just bring'em in. And she sends back OTW.

Right at six, maybe a minute before, the door flies open, kid propelled. Both women jump off the wall and hurry to act normal before their kids notice they were basically standing in the corner like bad kids. Liz hurries to get her purse and slip off silently before the kids notice her and want to talk.

The kids eagerly tell Debra that they went to the mall, where there were a few fair rides set up, and they got to ride the merry-go-round and a couple of other rides "a whole bunch of times!" then the went to CiCi's for the pizza buffet, walked down the strip center to a pet store where they got to play with the puppies and kitties, and then even got an ice cream for dessert. They all say that Ellie is a very fun sitter, and can she be their sitter more, please?

Ellie scribbles her name and number on a piece of paper and leaves it for Debra. Mom asks Ellie what she spent, and Ellie says $40, give or take a buck, carnival rides don't come with receipts. Mom grins and picks up Debra's purse and finds a $100 in it. She tells Ellie she earned the tip. Ellie thanks her.

We don't hang out. Once the kids are back safe, we slip away and leave Debra to her mom life. And her sore bottom.

My car is exactly as I left it. I knew Ellie would take great care of it, or I would never even let her in it! She rides back with me.

I'm barely out of the driveway when she says "OK, dish!"

I turn to Ellie and grin wide, "Want to hit Soul Kitchen for a burger?"

"Oh, Lordy." Ellie giggles, "you're going to ditch me again, aren't you!"

"Maybe for an hour or so, but they have a country band tonight."

"OK, let's go." She texts her mom that she's taking the side trip with me, and quickly gets back an "OK." then she says "if you're that hot and bothered, this has got to be a good story!"

I ask her if she really wants to know. She swears she does, so I ask her if she will keep the secret, and she says yes, she won't even mention this afternoon to even Izzy and Reagan. I unlock my phone and toss it to her lap. "Check the videos from today. You know what it does to me to have a toy over my knees."

Ellie clicks through the videos, with a mixture of "OOHs, AHs, and EW-GROSS" comments. And a lot of "YEOWs!" When she's done, she teases me, "remind me never to be your play toy!"

I laugh, "I know you too well, you don't want to be anyone's toy. You want a cute hippie guy under the stars." Which makes Ellie laugh.

We head to the cafe/club. It's like a cafe, with a full menu, a bar off tot he side, and a huge dance floor with a live band. We're not there ten minutes until I'm dancing with my second very cute college-looking guy. When he tries to tell me his name, I just touch a finger to his lips and tell him "I don't want to talk. I want to dance." And I dirty dance. Which lets me feel a decently long, nicely thick and now stiff cock through his pants.

After three songs of teasing, I look him in the eyes and say: "I don't want to know anything about you, not even your name matters. You have a nice dick down there. I want to take you to my apartment down the block, tie your hips up -- just your hips -- and use my butt to fuck that cock until I can't cum anymore. Are you coming with me?" It's a line I stole from mom, and it's never let me down. It doesn't tonight either.

I give Ellie a finger wave to let her know I'll be back, then take his hand and lead him down to a small apartment mom keeps in Mobile strictly for play and her hook-ups. And I do exactly what I told him I would. I undress him, tie his hips and thighs to a brace so he can't move them and hurt me, then I strip dance in front of him, get to my knees and swallow his cock. Every bit of it. I suck it for just a moment, to get it nicely spit-sickened, then turn my bottom to him. I slip that cock into my pussy, getting it covered with a nice coat of my very oily slippery honey. I slip it out, and back up, letting my asshole open wide and swallow his cock. I peek back to see the extremely please look on his face as my bottom tightly snuggles his shaft and the disbelief that I could take him here without even a little grunt of pain as he entered me. I fuck him until he cums twice inside my bottom, without bothering to change rubbers, and I've cum four times.

Once I'm sated, I stand and ask him if he'd mind kissing each of my nipples for me. One glance at my pert ample breasts, and he eagerly kisses them very sweetly for me. I dress and free him, then he dresses. I walk him back to the club, and once we step in I thank him for the "loan of such a great, and nicely thick, dick." I go find Ellie and we order supper. I've worked my appetite up. He gets the hint, I'm done with him, happy with what I've gotten, and he goes back to his buddies. I know stories are quickly exchanged, and spread even faster, as soon countless hungry male eyes are on Ellie and me. Several try to approach us, but I just blow them off, telling them "too late, I already found what I was looking for."