All Comments on 'Secret Lust Ch. 04'

by nazza1980

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How did she go from eating dinner and watching TV to being naked on the bed covered in oil??????? Your writing needs a lot of improvement, and you need an editor.

nazza1980nazza1980over 3 years agoAuthor
Your Opinion

Why is it that the most negative reviews I get are always from anonymous commentators? I'm going to extend to you the courtesy you have never given me and say that a kinder response is warranted here. Frankly, your remarks are cowardly.

I'm a good writer and have been proven as such by many readers. But, as I have said numerous times before, the culture of this site is less about quality and more about quantity. I don't desire, nor need a network of sycophants to tell me how wonderful I am. My scores on this site are consistently high and, being that I've been a writer for over twenty years, I can assure you that I know what I'm doing.

And your ignorance on this matter should tell you that a) I don't need an editor, b) editors are few and far between in this day and age, and c) editors cost money that I don't have.

I offer my works for free, as do all of us here. Cut us all a break and stop acting like a jerk.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Liked the story dynamics a bit better in this chapter. You're starting to have the reader drawn in to what the future looks like for these two. I'm a little uncomfortable with the lack of actual love between the two, at least as described by you. The taboo part of incest is as much the relationship as it is the actual sex. Without both, the people will be broken in the end.. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous