All Comments on 'Secret Lust Ch. 06'

by nazza1980

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Still well written but the plot/story seems at a dead end. Brother doesn't love sister "that way" but is drawn to sex with her. Sister we're not sure about, but no story arcs revealed about her feelings. 4* but story is about out of steam in my opinion...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

Was this supposed to be exciting? I guess I missed it. Hope the series is over.

1 star

DragonRider55

nazza1980nazza1980over 3 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Strikes Again

Yet another royal put down by a coward who isn't smart enough to understand plot development. You're a big person, anonymous!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Would’ve preferred a little spark to their feelings for each other instead of trying to be a master

Scores 4/5

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
My honest opinion.

Both Brother and Sister should think about their mortality rate and say Fuck It! and have sister take out her IUD and have her brother impregnate her as it said in one chapter that brother was 40 and sister was in her 30's so they should consider having 1 or 2 children before its too late.Also I think either he moves to Cali to be with his sister or have her move home.

It just seems like a waste to have sibling incest sex without a growing bond of some kind,and for a second generation of siblings to follow in their parents footsteps and become lovers,that would be so beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous