All Comments on 'Secret Masochist - Education Ch. 02'

by QueerKestrel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh wow, that just hit so many buttons I don’t know where to start!

She’s being coerced into this agreement so it’s NOT BDSM, so it’s still Non Con

Then there’s this......

“ Mr. Peterson nods again. "It's as I suspected, then. You see, historically, social constraints restricted women to healthy and productive sexual activity. Our current, postmodern society lacks such constraints, and so the female brain is allowed to be overrun with sexual impulses. The more they are acted upon, the less the female brain is able to cope with such tasks as focusing on work and appropriate behavior."

FML please tell me you can’t be serious about this? It’s that exact fucked up attitude that’s been the root of the problem between men and women for centuries. Men have had sexual freedom and women haven’t. Men have traditionally been encouraged to go out in society and fuck around until their hearts content whilst women caught thinking about sex are branded as filthy slutty whores. It’s deeply rooted in virtually every culture across the world, it’s one of the main reasons that there isn’t any equality between the sexes and in turn why we have fucked up situations of positive discrimination. The worst part of it is that it’s a self perpetuating clusterfuck.

I’m honestly literally stunned. Of course going by the title of your story this girl is going to *validate* his bullshit claim by discovering that she’s a masochist. Good for her btw.

The Teacher : Student trope is a classic and can be breathtakingly erotic and sensual it’s a shame I can’t get past the patronising misogynistic cliche to try and enjoy your story. Awesome that you’ve managed to provoke an emotional response from a reader, was it what you were expecting? Lol.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry to rant but

The erotica and dynamic of where the plot is awesome, but I feel like some parts just enhance the whole gender inequality and sex domination in modern age that lasted from like 18th century sexism.

If you're going to make a story like this, I suggest you do it in a way that if the gender roles were reversed, the plot itself wouldn't change too much. But I feel like this is based on such ideals, and it makes the plot borderline offensive, not just to women of all sections, but to men who AREN'T like this in real life.

Bdsm isn't about gender dynamics. It's about couple, and human dynamics. The dominant/sadist norm isn't always 'master'. it can be 'mistress' too, and bringing back ideals that heteronormativity and just sexism in general are beneficial to the society, in the sense that women will stay in line and not cause any disruptance to men, or just communities in general, is honestly absolute bullshit.

Not bashing the story, it's beautifully written and I'm definitely interested to see where the plot will lead to, but you shouldn't bring back ideals that women (and some men) have spent hundreds of years trying to abolish, especially in just few lines of simple text. It's irrational and disrespectful.

Also if I could add one more little comment, it would be to maybe make it seem like she's also interested in bdsm, or maybe a little sexually inclined to his dominance and authority. Otherwise it just feels like non con, which is fine, but CONSENSUAL non consent is obviously more acceptable if you're writing to a wider audience.

Thanks for reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous