All Comments on 'Secret Masochist - Education Ch. 24'

by QueerKestrel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Little_Light348Little_Light348over 3 years ago
Just what I wanted

I’m so glad this got updated. And I’m so glad it’s going how I hoped it would go. I personally wish there was a bit more dialogue and length to the actual sex scene, but other than that I’m so excited to continue reading and I hope there are many more lessons to teach RC.

wilparuwilparuover 3 years ago

This is incredibly hot. And I’m in awe of how you’re making RC aware of how Mt Peterson is a sexist piece of shit and yet she... stops caring. It’s unhealthy and scary and exciting and thank good it’s just a fantasy because yikes,

I also feel Iike the author is almost teasing us by sinking us into the hypnotic submission of RC’s descent. It makes me feel like I’m complicit, as if I’m powerless to stop this from happening but unable to look away. Having us in RCs mind is so powerful, this would be typical and dull from Peterson’s view, but the author seems almost disinterested in what he thinks. He’s just a typical low key misogynistic manipulative authority figure.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredibly well written

You definitely have this writing malarkey in hand, you’ve showcased a fascinating journey on submission and dominance. As well as giving full details of the emotional journey of a submissive masochist. Overall that process is actually quite inspiring.

The are some negative factors in all of this, like the artistic license regarding how long he used nipple clamps on her, we didn’t get any of his point of view so his emotional connection is an unknown quantity and finally but still the worst one for me is that it does seem that he’s an absolute and total misogynistic bastard. He views women as lesser beings which is of course total bullshit, no one gender is better than another. Bearing that in mind he isn’t involved in a loving relationship with KC only a D/s one. It doesn’t seem right that she’s fully emotionally invested and he is or rather we don’t know if he is or not.

Very well done and you haven’t my sincere apologies for my earlier antagonist comments. I loathe people with that kind of outlook and avoid them wherever possible. It’s a pity that education seems to be unable to remove those kind of roadblocks. I tend to see it as wilful ignorance.

Thanks for sharing. Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous