Secret Masochist - Education Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fulfillment of giving your body to one worthy of taking it.

You've lost count of your own climaxes by the time you feel him finally shudder in release, filling you with hard-earned cum. As you wrap your arms around his shoulders, pulling him into a soft embrace, you can sense he isn't quite done yet. It amazes you how in tune with him you feel, like your body and his are joined together on some level deeper than words, deeper than thought. You slip out from under him, allowing the movement of your body against his to roll him over. Reveling in the warm glow of your multiple climaxes, savoring the feeling of his cum slowly leaking from your pussy, you gently suck him back to hardness before climbing up and enveloping him again.

You're facing away from him, making sure to let him see the plug with his initial peeking out from between your asscheeks as you slowly ride his stiffening cock. This is everything you want to be. You already feel like a new person, body shining with sweat from your sexual baptism, the red leather collar around your neck reminding you of everything you've done to get to this point. You're already focusing on how best to pleasure and serve your teacher next. What would he want? How can I ever repay him for what he's given me? You know it will be a long time before you can ever fully express your gratitude to him. But that's OK. You have time. You belong to him now. Always and forever.

He reaches out to rest one hand on your hip as you rock against him. "I wonder, Miss Murray, what lesson shall I teach you next?" His voice is relaxed, calm, sated, and you feel a surge of pride that you could make him feel like this.

Whatever lessons are to come, whatever the future holds, there will always be this moment, the comfort of his cock wrapped snugly in the embrace of your wet pussy, the joy of your true self wrapped firmly inside the embrace of his total authority.

You smile serenely. If there's one thing you've learned in this tutoring, it's that there's always another lesson to be had for a good student.

12