Secret Masochist - Game Club BadEnd

Story Info
What if RC gave in to her darkest impulses?
6.8k words
4.7
2.4k
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: This chapter takes place immediately following Secret Masochist - Game Club Chapter 7. It is an alternate path RC can follow on her journey of self-discovery.)

(All characters in this story are eighteen years of age, or older)

Chapter X

You crave the abuse

George may be your friend, but the idea of surrendering yourself to disgusting abuse in the name of another orgasm fills you with a sickening thrill. It's too tempting. You belong to Nick, and you intend to stay that way.

You look back up at George. "Oh George, please! Please don't let him break me! I need you!" Taking his cock in your mouth again, you push all the way down until he's buried in your throat. After Nick, taking George's little dick is easy. He makes a pathetic yelping noise and nearly drops the controller. You pull back a little as you feel him convulse, taking his cum in your mouth.

Nick lets out a savage shout of triumph and the other boys all groan. You pull yourself off of George's shrinking cock and let his jizz drip from your mouth into your hand. Holding it up for him to see, you look into his eyes reproachfully. "I guess you wanted this more than you wanted to save me."

George breaks down, sobbing pathetically, making you cringe. What a loser. Suddenly feeling a need to get rid of his cum, you reach up and rub it on his face. He does nothing to stop you. You didn't deserve me after all.

You crawl over to Nick, wrapping your arms around his leg and putting your head on his lap. He grabs your hair and pulls, hard, forcing you to look up at him. The pain makes your pussy gush. He looks down at you, that frightening intensity still burning in his eyes.

"Good job, cunt."

You smile. He smacks you across the face.

"Now I'm going to break you, once and for all."

A cold spike of fear pierces the pulsing heat of your arousal. You've never been more turned on in your life, and you know you'll do anything Nick tells you to, but there's a promise in his eyes that terrifies you. As he tightens his grip in your hair, you hear a whisper inside. That voice that begged you to escape, before it was crushed by your complete humiliation. Before you ignored it in favor of your pathetic need to come. The voice sounds rueful, defeated, hopeless.

You should have run when you had the chance.

The voice of your owner snaps you out of your reverie. "You made a fucking mess of my shoe with your greedy cunt."

He pulls on your hair, making you wince. "Hah! I'm sorry..."

His other hand reaches up and ruthlessly pulls at your nipple, making you cry out in pain. "Sorry isn't good enough you stupid slut." He releases your nipple and shoves your head down to his feet. "Now clean it up!"

Your face is right next to the dirty material of his sneaker. A shiny layer of girlcum is slowly drying on top of the dirt stains and other filth you don't want to think about. The smell makes you gag and try to pull back, but Nick's hold on your hair is too strong. He pushes your face down, rubbing your mouth and nose against his shoe and making your ass stick out in the air.

"You better get that tongue working you fucking slut." His free hand smacks you hard on your raised ass. "Or I'll give you a reason to be sorry."

Tears fall down your cheeks. This is too much. Pain and humiliation are one thing. Over the last hour you had learned that you love them. You had learned that you were such a pathetic slut that these things get you off. This is different. This fills you with disgust and revulsion.

But your owner wants you to do it, so you're going to do it.

And that thought makes your pussy clench.

You hesitantly reach out your tongue and lap at the top of his shoe. The taste is bitter and revolting, with just a hint of sweet pussy juice. Your juice. You hear the other boys mutter to each other, shocked at what you've become but unable to look away. George can only continue weeping pathetically. He's just as broken as you are.

Shuddering and moaning, you get to work, lapping at the filth covering his shoe. Nick's tight grip in your hair keeps your face close to his foot. You hear him laugh above you.

"You thought you were so much better than me, didn't you? I saw the way you were looking at me, like I was some freak."

His other hand reaches out and smacks your raised ass again, making you whine with need. You want to beg him to let you come, but you remain committed to your degrading task.

"But I knew the truth. As soon as I saw you I knew you were just another dumb slut." He hits your ass again, harder, making you yelp. "I just can't believe how easy it was to prove it."

Your pussy throbs and drips juice down your thighs as you continue to work your tongue over his dirty sneaker. His words make you feel small and worthless. I'm so fucking pathetic.

"That's enough, cunt." Nick pulls your head up, making you gasp in pain. You look up at him, cheeks flushed and mouth hanging open. Without warning, he shoves two fingers down your throat. You gag and wince as he works his fingers in and out. The way he's treating your body like a cheap toy makes you moan around the invading digits.

"This hole has gotten some use today already. Now it's time to break in your other holes." Your whine of arousal comes out as a gurgle, and Nick gives you a thin, cruel smile.

Without warning, he gives you a hard shove. You cry out in surprise and tumble backwards, your head smacking into the floor, leaving you dazed. Nick grabs your ankles and pulls you towards him, then pushes your legs back towards your head, lifting your hips. You're folded in half, head and shoulders on the floor, legs splayed out to either side of your face, your pussy and ass on full display for your owner.

You tremble as Nick stares at your most intimate parts. The look in his eyes sends a chill up your spine and makes your pussy throb with anticipation. Without taking his eyes away from your holes he gives you a command. "Grab your legs, keep them spread for me. Don't you dare let go, no matter what."

Without hesitation, you grab the backs of your knees to hold your legs in place. Nick smiles and releases your ankles.

"Good slut." He moves his hands up to your crotch. "Now hold on."

He rubs at the top of your pussy, coaxing your buzzing clit out of its hood and making you whine with pleasure. This isn't so bad. Once your clit is exposed, his fingers push at your folds to make your clit stand out, shining and swollen.

"So this is the little slut button that makes the femoid tick, huh?" His face hardens. "Well let's see how it likes getting the treatment it deserves."

His other hand reaches out, and he flicks at your nub, catching it with his dirty fingernail.

"AH!" The impact sends a shock through you that makes your whole body tense up.

Nick smiles. "Oh, did that hurt?"

He flicks your clit again, and again, and again, harder each time. You hear your audience make horrified noises, but nobody does anything to stop him.

"Hah! Gah! AHHHHN!" You're shaking uncontrollably. It hurts so bad, but underneath each shock of pain is a jolt of dizzying pleasure.

"I can feel your cunt getting even wetter. You like it when I abuse your clit, don't you? That's why you came all over my shoe like a pathetic slut, isn't it?"

Whimpering and moaning, you know he's right. You can feel another orgasm building.

"Answer me!" He savagely flicks your clit again, making you yell in pain and pleasure.

"HYAAAAH! Yes! Yes I love it when you hurt my clit! Please don't stop!"

Nick smiles. "Well too bad, you don't get what you want." He moves his hands away from your slick pussy. "You get what I want."

He shoves two fingers into your tight asshole, drawing a choked gasp out of you. His fingers pump in an out a few times, and then start to spread, stretching you. You moan, deep and guttural.

"You better get used to this, slut." His fingers continue to stretch you, making you whimper in pain. "I'm gonna be sticking all kinds of things in your ass."

He shoves two fingers from his other hand inside your stretched hole, and your eyes go wide with shock. You've never had this much in your ass before.

"You look so surprised." He chuckles. It's a cold, mirthless sound. "Well don't be. It's not a person's ass anymore. It's just one more hole in my toy, and I like to push my toys to their limits."

With that, he starts to pull. He has two fingers of each hand inside you, curling like meathooks and stretching your sphincter open. Your asshole burns with incredible pain, and the only sound you can make is a terrified whine.

"Do you like being my toy, you dumb slut?" He's still stretching. You can't believe how wide he's made your tight asshole. "Do you like it when I treat you like fucking meat?"

"Hhnnnnggyes! Yes I love being your toy! Nnnyahh!"

Nick looks into your stretched hole, admiring his work. "Hmm, yes, I'll be able to fit a lot in here." He hocks a glob of spit inside you, the sensation making you moan. "Now let's see what the other hole can take."

He pulls his fingers out, letting your poor asshole close back up and drawing a wet gasp from you. The feeling of being used like a toy is making you burn with need. You can't wait to see what he does to your pussy.

"Lincoln, bring me a Wiimote." Nick's voice is commanding, like he expects to be obeyed. You tremble as you hear footsteps. Clearly, the other boys accept his authority.

Or maybe they just want to see him abuse you more.

You shudder as your former owner places the long, rectangular hunk of plastic in Nick's hand. The sadistic boy regards it impassively. "You know this is all really your fault, cunt?"

He rubs a corner of the controller against your slick entrance, making you whimper.

"If you had been a real gamer, and had just won a single match, we never would have known what a miserable slut you really are."

Nick pushes, and the controller starts to press inside you. You shudder at the feeling.

"So it's only fitting that this should be the instrument of your final downfall. It's downright symbolic."

The controller is completely inside you now, with only the wrist-strap poking out of you for Nick to hold on to. The sharp corners and edges are painful, and the texture of the buttons makes for a feeling unlike anything you've ever had in your pussy before. You moan as Nick starts to slowly pull it out of you.

"And now here you are, just a pathetic meat toy for an incel gamer like me."

He's pushing it in and out of you now. Even as slow as he's going the unnatural shape is creating incredible sensations in you. It hurts, it feels amazing, it's humiliating, it's exactly what you need.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you, cunt. I fucking hate arrogant feminist sluts like you. I've dreamed about putting one of you in your place for a long time."

Now he's twisting the controller as he pushes it in and out, making the corners and edges rub painfully against your inner walls. You moan, long and loud.

"I'm going to hurt you, real bad. What I did to your tits today is just a taste of what's coming to you."

Your pussy is clenching around the controller now. It hurts, but you can't stop. You can feel the orgasm building inside you. Yes please hurt me, torture me, give me what I deserve.

"I'm going to wreck your holes, just completely ruin you. You're going to learn exactly what I like and give it to me every day. You're gonna be addicted to my cum, and I'm gonna make you earn it. What happened today is nothing compared to what you'll be doing every day as my toy."

A powerful shudder rocks your body. You're right on the edge. Everything he's saying fills you with fear and despair, but you want it. You want all of it.

No.

You need it.

You can't go back to the way you were before. Now that you know what it means to submit to humiliation, degradation, abuse, it's the only thing you want.

The realization opens something inside you, and a wave of pure pleasure sweeps from your abused pussy to your head. The orgasm is right there, you can feel it, and it's at that moment that Nick stops moving the controller.

You whine, your pussy squeezing desperately at the hunk of plastic. Nick just smiles at you.

"Oh no, not that easy, cunt." He slowly twists the controller inside you. "There's still something you need to do before I give you this."

Looking into his eyes, you see the dark promise of your future. "Hah! Please... anything... guh!"

The twisting is bringing you back to the edge. Nick knows it, and he stops just in time.

"I need you to surrender to me, completely." He starts to withdraw the controller from your passage, agonizingly slow. "I need you to admit, in front of everyone, that you're just a dumb cunt, a meat toy, that you belong to me."

He holds the controller right at your entrance. You can't stop trembling.

"Tell me your holes belong to me, that you're mine forever, and you can come. But you better mean it."

You look up at him. He was already your owner, but were you his toy? Can you really give yourself completely to the horrifying future he had described for you, just so you could come one more time?

How did you get here?

You're a confident badass who doesn't take shit from anyone, especially boys. If you ever heard someone calling you a toy, you would kick their ass, take their name, and leave them broken. Now, though, you were the one being broken.

How could you let this happen?

You let these losers beat you. What on earth were you thinking when you took those ridiculous wagers? Why didn't you listen to the voice inside? Why didn't you just go frig yourself in the bathroom instead of letting your goddamn pussy think for you?

Maybe... you wanted this.

The utter humiliation of being easily beaten. The lustful gaze of these pathetic nerds as you slowly revealed your true nature. The pain, the abuse, the total overwhelming pleasure of being used like a piece of meat by a boy who hated you. You've never felt this good, this content, like you were discovering a secret about yourself.

"...please...they're yours..." Your voice is barely more than a whisper.

Nick's mouth curls in a chilling smile. "What? What are mine?"

You look up into his dark, cruel eyes. "My... holes. My holes are yours. I'm... I'm your toy." You take a deep, shuddering breath. Saying the words out loud makes you realize how true they are.

They are his holes. You are his toy.

The other boys are still shocked into silence by your display. You can hear George quietly weeping. "RC... no...."

Nick rewards your submission by pushing the controller all the way into you, making you moan long and loud. He slowly pulls it back, leaving just the tip inside. You whine and tremble as your pussy clutches desperately at the hard plastic.

"Good. Now beg me to let you come." He twists the controller just a little, dragging the corners against your sensitive walls.

Your breaths are hot and heavy. You need to come. "Please... ah... please let me come!'

"Call me master." He slowly, too slowly, starts to push the controller back inside you.

Hot tears sting your eyes. "Hnng! Please, master! Please let me come, master! I'll do anything!"

Now he's twisting and thrusting at the same time. It hurts, but you can still feel the orgasm coming. "I know you'll do anything. You're my toy. Now tell me what a pathetic piece of meat you are."

His words are making your head spin. "Oh! Oh master, I'm just a pathetic piece of meat. I'm just a toy for you to play with. Haaaagh!"

He's thrusting faster now. "Beg me to abuse you."

"NNNaaaaah! Please master! Please abuse your toy!"

He reaches his free hand out to hover over your clit. "Beg me to break your holes."

"Ah! Hah! Please, they're your holes, master! Break them, wreck them!"

Still thrusting, he brushes his thumb against your buzzing clit, making you shudder. "Tell me you're gonna beg for my cum in you every day."

The orgasm is right there, you can feel it ready to crash into you. "Guh! Every day, master! I'll beg for your sweet cum every day! Haaanh! PLEASE master! HAH!"

"Good. Now come for me, slut." He pushes the controller all the way inside you and viciously slaps your clit.

You convulse and scream as your orgasm is finally released, your walls clenching around the unnatural shape inside you. Juices squirt from your raised pussy and splatter on your face, making you flinch and sputter. Nick laughs at your pathetic display.

Still trembling, you whine and whimper as Nick pulls the controller completely out of your aching pussy. He snickers, "I can't fucking believe you came on your own face. What a disgusting slut." He gives your ass a little shove and you tumble backwards onto your hands and knees. You feel your own juices drip from your face onto the dirty floor. He's right. You are disgusting.

You look up at your master, and you see he's pulled his misshapen cock out of his pants. He's already getting hard again, and your mouth waters at the memory of him pumping that thing into your throat and pouring his cum into you. "Please... master..."

A crash draws your attention to the right, and you see that George has knocked his chair over in his haste to get up. He runs out of the room, sobbing. As he opens the door, he gives one last look back at you. His face is a mask of pain, rejection... and revulsion. Like he can't bear to look at what you've become.

It's what I've always been, deep down.

Looking back at your master, you plead with him again. "Please... your cock..." He's fully hard again, and your drenched pussy throbs at the thought of it stretching you.

He smirks. "You want your master's cock inside you, toy?" You nod. He laughs, making you shrink. "Why would I want to put my cock inside a disgusting pathetic slut like you? Go get your dick somewhere else."

Tears fall down your cheeks, mixing with the girlcum still dripping from your face. You don't think, you just do what you're told. You're desperate for a cock inside you, and your master just told you to get one somewhere else. I'm not good enough for him.

You crawl over to Lincoln. "Please, please can I have your dick?" He looks down at you, his face twisting in disgust. He shakes his head. He won't even talk to you.

That familiar crushing pressure of humiliation squeezes you, making your body get hot and your pussy clench. You need someone to fuck you, to use you. Crawling over to Matt, you beg again. "Please, give me your dick. I'll dance for you, I'll do anything."

Matt lets out a short, disgusted laugh. "Ah, nuh-uh, no thanks. I don't want my dick anywhere near you after all that."

Whimpering, trembling with the weight of the humiliating rejections, you crawl over to Jacob. Before you can even open your mouth, he spits on you. "Get the fuck away from me, piggy." He lifts his foot and plants it on your face, shoving you away from him and sending you sprawling onto the dirty floor.

You lie there, shaking, sobbing, feeling utterly worthless. Your master's voice makes you raise your head. "Come here, toy. I have some dick for you."

A small sound of joy escapes your lips. You see him reaching a hand out to you, his other slowly stroking his hard cock.

Standing on unsteady legs, you walk over to him. He gives you a smile that makes your heart sing. "You've been a good little meat toy. It's time for your reward. Sit on your master's dick."

12