Secret Masochist - Game Club BadEnd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words send a thrill through you and make your pussy clench. He wants me. He wants my hole. I'm good enough for him. You step over and straddle his lap. His hot breath against the skin of your breasts makes your nipples go painfully stiff. You put your hands on his shoulders and slowly lower yourself down onto his length. The feeling of his thick head against your entrance pulls a soft cry from you. You keep going, moaning loudly as his odd shape stretches your soaked entrance. His dark eyes lock onto yours, and you feel a warmth swell in your chest as your pussy fully embraces him.

It almost feels like love.

The moment that thought arrives Nick leans forward and shoves his tongue into your mouth. His hands squeeze your ass and grind you against his lap. You whine and moan into his overpowering kiss. He pulls back and looks you in the eye. "Now ride me, toy. Make me come."

Planting your feet firmly on the ground, you lift yourself up. You gasp at the feeling of his odd shape pulling against the walls of your pussy. The gasp becomes a groan as you lower yourself back again and feel him filling you up to your limits. You repeat the motion, pumping up and down on your master's cock. It feels amazing.

Nick smiles. "What a good toy." He reaches up and pinches your nipples. "Keep going." He doesn't move his hands as you buck against him. Your own motions are making him pull painfully at your nipples, stretching your soft breasts as you pump up and down. The pain makes your pussy gush onto his lap.

He releases one of your nipples and smacks at your breast, making you yell in pain. Then he slaps you in the face. "Do you like that, toy? Do you like it when your master hurts you?"

I do. A small sob escapes your lips. "Ah! Yes, master!"

He releases your other nipple and puts his hand around your throat, slapping you hard again with his free hand. It hurts, and it feels good, but there's more than that. He's hurting me because I'm his. He's abusing me to show me he owns me.

You start to ride him faster, slamming your pussy down into his lap, loving the feeling of him stretching you and pounding into your deepest parts. Nick smiles and slaps you again, squeezing your throat enough to constrict the airway. "Are you ready to take your master's cum in that disgusting hole of yours?"

"Yes, master! Guhk!" You can barely squeak out the words. He is in total control. You know he could squeeze the air out of you completely if he wanted, and that thought makes your pussy clamp down on his length inside you.

He smiles. "Then earn it." Still squeezing your neck, he shoves three fingers of his other hand down your throat and bends his mouth down to savagely bite at your nipple.

You release a gurgling scream around the fingers in your mouth. Your pussy squeezes painfully around the hardness inside you. Slamming yourself up and down along his length, you feel another orgasm building, this one coming from the sharp pain in your nipples and the feeling of him completely owning your throat. He bites down sharply, drawing blood, and you hear him grunt.

His cock spasms inside you, filling you with hard-earned cum. You shudder as the feeling pushes you over the edge. Unable to breathe, you feel your consciousness slip away. When it returns, your head is resting against Nick's shoulder. You feel his arms wrapped around you and his cock slowly softening inside your cum-filled pussy. You smile and let out a contented sigh.

Sensing that you're awake, Nick grabs your hair and pulls your head back so you're looking him in the eyes. His face is once again an expressionless mask, but you see the fire in his eyes. The fire that promises to consume you.

"What does a good toy say when they get their master's cum?"

You take a trembling breath. "Thank you, master."

He gives you a thin smile. "Now tell me you're mine."

You smile back. "I'm yours, master."

"Forever?"

Your lips part. Your pussy clenches. Abused, tortured, played with like a meat toy... forever?

***

"Yes, Master!"

It's another Sunday afternoon in the apartment you share with your Master. Once again, you're holding your legs spread wide to give him full access to the holes he owns. Today, you're playing one of Master's favorite games, "how many things can I fit in my toy's asshole?" The object of the day is sharpies. Master takes a sharpie, writes something degrading somewhere on his toy's body, and then sticks it inside. The record is 18, but you know you can take more.

You can do anything for your Master.

"Good toy. Now what shall I write with this one?"

You whine in pleasure, loving the feeling of your asshole being stretched painfully wide. "Oh, Master, anything! Just please put it inside me!"

Nick smiles and pops the cap off. He reaches up and begins dragging the felt tip across the soft, sensitive flesh of your right breast. You gasp at the feeling, mouth hanging open and eyes gazing lovingly at your Master's face as he focuses on his task. He gives a short nod of approval as he finishes marking you and pops the cap back on.

"'Master's chew toy'. What do you think?"

Giggling, you wiggle your torso to make your breasts shake for him. "Mmm, I love it Master. It is your chew toy. Nothing feels better than when you sink your teeth into my tit."

Nick's face goes blank, sending a dark thrill through you. "Really? Nothing? Nothing feels better?"

He slaps your face. "Ah!"

"Not that? That doesn't feel better?"

He slaps your wet pussy. "Hah!"

"Not even that?"

He reaches up and wraps his hand around your throat. "Mmmmmm-ghk!"

"I know you like that, you pathetic meat toy."

Still squeezing your throat, your Master pushes the sharpie into your asshole, joining the other 12 already filling you. You squeal with delight as you feel yourself stretching. Looking up into your Master's eyes, you feel a swell of pride that your body is able to take everything he gives you. You wish you could tell him how much you adore him, how much you love it when he abuses your holes, but his hand around your throat is blocking your windpipe.

He looks down at you, and his blank expression softens into a smile. "You've been such a good toy today." You squeak in joy, then moan as he reaches down to cover your mouth with his. Wishing you could wrap your arms around him, you instead obediently keep your legs spread, ready for whatever he wants to do with you. He finally breaks the kiss. "I think I'll reward you with some cum in your mouth."

Pulling himself up to sit on your chest, he releases your throat, allowing you to pull in a shuddering breath. "Gaaaahhh... thank you, Master!"

He smacks your face with his rapidly stiffening cock. "Shut the fuck up and get to work."

Smiling, you lean your head forward to take his cock in your mouth. As you start to suck and bob, you gaze up at your Master, eyes full of love. You're so grateful to be where you are.

***

On the final day of the school year, Nick had brought you to Game Club one last time. He mostly liked to keep you to himself, abusing your body in private, but he wanted to show off his property one last time before graduation. He had led you into the club room on a leash, the gamers unable to give any reaction other than gaping mouths and wide eyes.

You were wearing a tiny microskirt that didn't even cover your pussy. Black fishnet stockings on your long legs matched a mesh top that allowed your stiff nipples to poke through. Your purple hair was adorned with a pair of cat ears, and a fluffy tail extended from a plug stuffed in your ass. The eyes of every boy in the room roamed across your body, making your cheeks burn hot.

Nick announced that, for one day only, his toy was up for grabs. Anyone who could defeat him in a game would get to dump their cum in one of his toy's holes. To show he was serious, he let Lincoln use your mouth. You knelt in front of the lanky redhead, opened your mouth wide, and looked up at him expectantly. Wasting no time, Lincoln practically tore his pants down and stuffed his stiff cock in your waiting mouth. As he pumped in and out of your throat, you thought about how grateful you were that your Master had claimed you from him. The thought of being the plaything of this pathetic nerd and his loser friends made you cringe.

Just before Lincoln could come, Nick pulled at your leash, jerking you off his cock and leaving you choking and gasping for breath. If he wanted to give you his cum, Lincoln would have to win a game first. And so he played. They all played. You knelt obediently beside your Master as he defeated challenger after challenger. Everyone wanted a piece of his toy, and he made sure to keep their desires running high. In between matches, he would have you give a little dance, or frig yourself on the floor, or allow a challenger who had come close to victory to cop a feel.

Your pussy was gushing down your thighs. Every time your Master defeated one of the gamers, you felt a swell of pride, and gratitude that you would not have to take someone else's unworthy cock. You knelt beside your Master during the games, looking up at him adoringly, juice dripping from your uncovered pussy onto the filthy floor. Everyone wanted you, but you belonged to him. It felt right.

After the final challenger was turned away, your Master claimed you for himself. You leaned forward, face near the floor, ass raised high for him. He held your leash tight in one hand, pulling just enough to make it hard to breathe. With his other, he gripped your cat tail, tugging on it occasionally to make your asshole stretch around the plug. He had launched into some speech about champions and rightful rewards, but you couldn't comprehend what he was saying. All you could focus on was the feeling of him pushing into you, claiming your pussy as his own. The other boys all watched as he pounded into you, the jealousy clear on their faces.

It felt so good to have all these losers watching you get fucked by your Master. You wished George had been there to see your pussy be stretched by Nick's cock. George hadn't been back to Game Club since that fateful day that you had discovered your true nature. He had dropped out of all the classes you shared and avoided you in the halls, ashamed to show his face to the friend he had failed. But you didn't fail me, George. Nick pulled on your leash and increased his pace. This is where I belong. Sometimes, you wondered what your life would be like if you hadn't helped Nick win that final match. Maybe you would be George's toy. Maybe you would have been shared by all of the gamers, passed around like a controller at a party.

Nick pushed into you one last time, and you felt his cock twitch as he filled your hungry pussy with his cum. You cried out in ecstasy as your own orgasm shuddered through you.

I made the right choice.

***

You squirm and squeal as your Master turns up the intensity of the vibrating dildo filling your ass. You're sitting on his lap, your pussy wrapped around his cock, gazing lovingly at his sweaty, pimpled face. He's focused on your breasts right in front of him, and the look in his eyes is making your pussy clench in anticipation.

"Don't you dare think about coming right now." He reaches up and pinches your nipple. "You need to earn it first."

You whine as the pain pushes you even closer to orgasm. "Please, Master! Please let me earn it! I want to come on your cock so bad!"

He twists at your nipple and bites at the other, making you shout in pain and pleasure. Your pussy clamps around his cock. You want to grind against it, pump up and down, anything to get off. But you can't. Master said so.

He releases your poor nipples and looks you in the eyes. "Tell me you love me."

You're taken aback. It's not just the request itself, but the tone of his voice. You can hear pain and vulnerability. Suddenly you don't care about your orgasm, or the vibrator in your ass, or your aching nipples. You just want to take your Master's pain away.

Leaning forward, you kiss him. He stiffens up, shocked by you taking the initiative. After a moment, he starts kissing you back, wrapping his arms around you. You break the kiss and look into his eyes. "Of course I love you, Master."

His face is conflicted. You see love in his eyes, but also fear, anger, hatred. He pushes you back a little and smacks your left breast. "How? How could you love a fucking incel like me? It's impossible!"

He smacks your breast again, harder. "Hahh! Master, I—" *smack* "Gah! I don't care what you are! You're my Master and I love you!"

Grabbing your breasts, he digs his fingers in and twists, making you scream in pain. "Why? What's there to love?"

Fighting back tears, you find your voice through the agony. "So... ghk.... so much, Master. You showed me what I am. Hnnnng you gave me a place to be my true self. You—ah!— you teach me more about what I am every day. I'm nothing without you, Master. I need your cock stretching my holes. I want your strong hands hurting me, showing me my place. I love you, Master!"

Tears sting your eyes, and you can see his eyes start to soften. You've never seen him look at you like this before. It makes your heart jump in your chest. You feel his hands tense on your breasts like he's going to squeeze them again, and your breath catches in your throat. Instead, he moves his hands down to your ass and starts to grind you against him. You moan as your pussy stretches around his cock and tears fall down your cheeks.

"Alright, toy, you've earned another orgasm. But don't even think about coming before I do."

You smile and lean forward to kiss your Master again. This is where you want to be.

***

After graduation you had moved out of your parent's house and into a small apartment with your Master. At first you had worried about how you would pay the bills, since you only had a part-time job and Nick didn't work. But, as with everything, your Master had this under control.

There was a game streaming site that he used, but unlike Twitch, this one didn't have any restrictions on adult content. So, he would have you stream games, naked or wearing some humiliating costume, always playing something way above your skill level. Your audience seemed to take a great deal of pleasure in watching you fail miserably, and the more frustrated and embarrassed you got, the more fun they had.

For a fee, the viewers could make you do lewd things during the stream. Your Master had set prices for all kinds of dirty acts. Most of the time it would be simple things, like twisting your nipples, or sticking a dildo in your mouth while you played. Higher priced acts included things like having a remote control vibrator inside you, with the paying customer at the controls. A crowd favorite was having your Master come on your face and tits after you failed yet another virtual challenge.

Sometimes the requests would get elaborate, and Nick would need to set a special price. The most memorable was the time one of your viewers challenged you to a game of Wii Sports, but made you play with the motion controller stuffed in your ass. You would never have been able to fit it inside you without the training that your Master had given your asshole. Everyone on the stream loved watching you wiggle and sway your ass as you tried to keep up with the game. You lost badly, of course, but it was one of your most popular streams ever, and the feeling of the controller vibrating inside you as you lost pushed you over the edge into a knee-buckling orgasm. Your audience loved that part.

It wasn't exactly what you had imagined as a career, but you took pride in it nonetheless. Your Master got to stay home and play videogames all day, and you earned more than enough to cover rent and bills, and even a little fun money on the side for new games for him to play or costumes for you to stream in. It was a humble life, but you were happy. Just you, your Master, constant humiliation in front of hundreds of online strangers, and so, so many orgasms.

***

You're trussed up like a prize bird, legs spread wide and your arms tied to them, left to left and right to right. Your asshole is stretched around two vibrating dildos, and your Master is pushing a third into your soaked pussy. He's sitting on your face, smothering you with his sweaty asscheeks. It's hard to breathe, but you don't care. You're focused on your task, pushing your face into his crack so your tongue can find his asshole. Your own discomfort doesn't matter as long as you can make him feel good.

Nick pushes the last dildo all the way inside your pussy and turns up the vibration. He leans back, admires his work for a moment, and then grabs some nipple clamps. You can't see what he's doing, but it's alright. You trust him. As you feel the cold metal dig into your nipple, you squeal and dig your tongue deeper into his ass. Once both of your nipples are clamped, Nick runs a small chain between them. When he pulls on it, the clamps bite into your nipples, and your breasts are squeezed together. Satisfied with his work, your Master places his hard cock between your breasts, pulls the chain tight, and starts to fuck your tits.

Struggling for breath as you eat your Master's ass, you feel an overwhelming sense of bliss. Nick had shown you what you are, but he had also made you feel wanted, needed, accepted. You have a place here, a place you feel you belong. You love your Master, and some days you can feel him start to love you, too. You know that if you can keep showing him what a good toy you are, that maybe, someday, you could be something more.

Those are dreams for the future, though. There will be time for that later. For now, there's vibrators in your stretched holes, and a hard cock between your tortured tits, and your Master's ass on your face.

You don't want to be anywhere else.

The End

~*Incel Waifu*~

12