Secret Masturbator

Story Info
The wife masturbates laid next to me in bed.
1.3k words
3.89
8.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbd66us
tbd66us
19 Followers

Monday 28th August 2023

In the morning we had our morning Coffee in bed, and the wife initiated sex, asking me if I wanted an orgasm. She slipped on a pair of dark tan crotchless pantyhose, and stood at the side of the bed, so I could suck on her gorgeous swollen nipples, while sat on the edge of the bed and masturbate against her nylon thighs. After a couple of minutes, she lies down on the bed, and chooses her favourite clitoral vibrator, and starts to masturbate, while I do the same. On this particular occasion, I sucked on her nylon toes while she watched. She had three orgasms, and I shot my load over her thighs while she raised her legs and placed both her nylon feet over my face. She even videoed the event for me.

We are a sexually active couple, enjoying sex once or twice a week. My wife is very attractive and in great shape for a 62 year old, she has always masturbated on her own but has as she got older always insisted she was cooling off with it. During our weekly sex sessions, we mostly end up masturbating together, some penetration, maybe oral in there too. She is very hairy, something I have always loved to bury my face in, so quite often she will orgasm herself first, 3 or 4 times is pretty average, and then sit on my face while she wanks or sucks me to orgasm. We do take turns videoing our escapades, she particularly loves me shooting a good big thick load on her body. Dressing up is fairly regular, nylons and suspenders, pantyhose, she always plays a willing part. After 25 years together I still cannot get enough of her, but she is keen to explain she isn't the woman she once was, and now doesn't masturbate herself while on her own.

Wednesday 30th August

Well last night things took a turn I wasn't expecting, we last had sex on the 28th Monday morning, she had 3 orgasms I counted. And last night was a pretty normal evening in with some TV before bed, nothing erotic.

We brushed our teeth and got into bed, looked at our mobile for 10 minutes, and then I got a kiss as she rolled over to go to sleep. Gave her lovely round arse a squeeze and lay on my back to head off to sleep.

She normally goes straight to sleep, but last night she tossed and turned, for probably 40 minutes plus, I just pretended to be asleep and lay quietly.

The thought she might be rubbing herself crossed my mind, but I dismissed it as she has told me on numerous occasions she no longer gets the urge due to her age, and is happy with our mutual activities to service me, her urges are disappearing so she tells me.

I then thought it would be a good idea to add a few whimpers and exhaled breaths, as if I was myself masturbating or having sex. Not too much just added into my sleeping breathing to keep her thinking I was actually asleep. And then maybe an hour into her being unsettled, I noticed a very very slight rhythmic movement from her side of the bed, when she masturbates in front of me she pumps her hips and opens and closes her legs to squeeze her vulva together. The discrete movements she was making were ultra gentle but just maybe was my wife masturbating right next to me?

My thoughts drifted back and forth, as this has happened many times before and then she drifted off to sleep, and then.

My wife slowly got herself out of bed, almost rolled herself onto her feet clearly being careful not to wake me. I anticipated she would wander off to our spare bedroom or maybe the loo, but no she didn't.

She took a couple of steps away from the bed, and was without doubt standing up to finish herself off and orgasm without waking me up. I could hear her fingers on her fanny, pulling at it, her breathing raised and stifled. She only took about 30 seconds to orgasm, with a notable exhalation as she reached climax.

She then wandered off to use the loo, and went to our spare bedroom. I lay a bit longer wondering whether I would hear anymore, but no she had gone to sleep.

Seeing as I had been left out, I reached down to her side of the bed and using her worn white satin panties she had taken off for bed, buried my nose in the gorgeously sweet smelling damp gusset, and masturbated myself to a very quick and messy orgasm into her panties. Emptied of cum I headed off to sleep.

Sunday 3rd September 2023

I always rise much earlier and go downstairs, leaving the wife to lie a bit longer. Inevitably my PC gets switched on, and I slip on my pantyhose and favourite cock ring, and spend an hour or more edging my cock. It makes for a wonderful big jet of cum on her, which she loves. The more cum I produce the better.

We had our morning coffee in bed, and she volunteered to have sex, as if it's the big chore. She really has a big voyeuristic streak, as she really does get off watching me wanking. Anyway she slips on her black crotchless pantyhose for me today, a few protestations about always dressing up, but then gets straight into it. Her laid on the bed masturbating with her wand, while I stand on the bed over her wanking myself at the show. She keeps her eyes closed, then has small glimpses as she pumps her hips back and forth. My mobile phone in my hand is recording the show, which always causes her to restrict her volume and thrusting. So she builds herself up to her first and most powerful orgasm, and then follows up with another two.

For my orgasm, she is still laid on the bed, and I am stood on the bed at her feet, she slips her black nylon covered toes around the base of my cock, and clamps her legs together, while I masturbate and cum a big load all over her feet and lower legs. Whoops of delight as my spunk covers her pantyhose.

Monday 4th September 2023.

We went to bed last night as usual, and a bit like the 30th August event, the wife wasn't settling in bed, she coughed a few times, and after an hour she was happy I was asleep. So the rhythmic tiny movements started again, ever so slight but she was definitely laid on her side away from me, rubbing herself. She moved herself at one point, and I was able to move my arm and leg much closer against her. Her bottom was touching my leg as she slowly pumped her hips, there was no doubt my 62 year old horny wife was at it again. This went on for possibly 30 minutes, till she carefully got out of bed, my heart was racing thinking I was about to get another show, but no she went to the loo for a wee, and then went into the spare room. After only a couple of minutes, I heard a loud moan. Clearly she had finished her orgasm in the spare bed.

So after many months of telling me her sex drive was diminishing, my wife has over the last few nights has masturbated herself on 4 occasions I know about, and had about 7 orgasms I have counted, there may be more who knows.

After she left for the spare room last night, I had her damp satin panties over my nose, watching the video she took of me spunking on her feet and legs, as she orgasmed and moaned in the spare room. Not quite together, but I certainly shot another good load, even if she didn't see it.

At 62 my wife is still feeling those urges, what a lucky guy I am.

tbd66us
tbd66us
19 Followers