Secret meeting: Christine & Martine

Story Info
Christine and Martine's first playdate.
1.6k words
4.62
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push the door lightly and find it unlocked, just as agreed. And she's there on the floor right in front of me, on her elbows and knees, with her back (her ass, to be more precise) to the door, some butt plugs and other toys lying beside her. She's wearing nothing. I pause to take in the scene.

She's put effort into preparing for our meeting. So have I. As I pass the open bathroom door, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I am tall and athletic. My shoulders are broader and arms more muscular than an average woman's. I'm wearing my black, shoulder-length hair down. I've unbuttoned my long black leather coat, under which I'm wearing nothing but a little black dress. The dress is just a piece of black satin - more a piece of lingerie than actual clothing. I'm wearing red lipstick, which emphasises the pallor of my skin. I look like a vampire. Maybe I am. I take the Polaroid camera out of my handbag and take a shot of my reflection. I wait a few seconds for the picture to appear and put it onto the vanity where her cosmetics are sitting. My first little gift for her.

I am beautiful, and so is she. I admire her as I approach. She must be in her late 20s or early 30s, about the same age as I. Her skin's a natural café crème shade and her hair is reddish golden brown. She's plaited it and let it hang prettily to the side. She has lovely round breasts. And a very lovely round butt. Delicate hands and feet, long fingers and toes. She's a bit plump and has stretch marks on her thighs. This makes her even more desirable in my eyes.

I can't see her whole face because she's blindfolded herself. I know she's left a tiny crack under the mask to see just a narrow stretch of the floor in front of herself, and I circle her slowly so she can see my shiny black leather heels. She hasn't said anything since I entered, but she gasps with excitement when she sees my feet.

"Hello, bitch," I say softly. I am nice and gentle. I never raise my voice at them. "Nice to meet you."

She says nothing, only gasps.

I squat at her side and put my hand on her back, brushing, stroking slowly, as if she were a cat. I see goosebumps pop up on her forearms, and she smiles. I stroke and pinch her soft, squishy belly. Her skin is silken to my touch. This body is made to enjoy and be enjoyed. Then I grab her plaited hair and pull it back. She opens her mouth. So vulnerable.

I bend over to fondle her breasts. They are very soft and natural, round and full. The nipples immediately harden. I let them sit a bit between my fingers and then squeeze. She gasps. I press harder. She moans softly. I take the breast clamps out of my handbag and clasp them on her nipples. Now her gasping is that of sudden pain.

"Are you enjoying it, slut?"

"Yes, ma'am," she whispers.

I kneel on a cushion that she has prepared for me behind her and look at her arsenal of toys. Several butt plugs, dildos of small to medium size, a vibrator, a bottle of lube and a ball gag. Nice.

"Open your mouth, bitch."

She obeys, and I gag her. If she decides to stop it, the safe word we agreed upon will still be recognizable.

It's getting hot, so I take off my coat.

I push her thighs further apart with my foot and settle comfortably behind her once again. I put on black latex gloves and go about exploring her crevices.

Her pussy is plump and soft, all hair removed. So touchable. So slappable. I start by stroking it lightly, then suddenly slap it and then fondle it in a way that she's moaning again. This is mine. I let a finger inside her. It slips in easily as she's already wet for me. I move the finger back and forth and she rocks her body slightly, following my moves. I add another finger. A bit tighter. One more. Oh, this feels just right. Now I fuck her with three fingers and her moans are louder.

"Enough, slut."

I take my fingers out of her. She lets out a cry of disappointment. But we agreed not to go too fast.

"Now it's time to explore your ass."

I pour some lube from the bottle right on her butthole. I know it's cold and I don't bother to warm it up for her. I probe with a finger first. It slips in easily, so I decide to use one of her plugs. I choose one made of glass. It's longer than my fingers but not large in diameter. Just right. I stroke her thigh with the toy so that she knows what's going to happen and press it lightly against her hole, which opens easily for me and embraces the tip of the plug. I press it gently forward and when it's half in I pull it back a bit and then push on again. She's breathing heavily. She moves her ass again towards me.

"Don't move. I'll stop if you move even a little bit."

A gasp again.

I fuck her ass slowly, tantalizingly with the plug and when she starts moaning, I put it in full length and let it sit inside her. Then I care to take a Polaroid shot of her, front and back, with a mix of lube and her natural juices glistening on her thighs.

Then I take off the gloves and start slapping her ass. She's silent at first, then moans, and I don't stop until her ass gets pretty pink. It's time for the paddle. I take it out of my magic handbag and spank her. This is harder than my hands but she's trying not to move. Her ass reddens. The clasps on her nipples are swaying in sync with spanking. Her groans are now more desperate. I spank her till I'm tired. Then I stroke her red ass lightly, and she shrinks away from my touch at first but then immediately regains the same pose. She's hurting but doesn't want to stop it. We're both sweaty.

I switch on the vibrator and press it to the base of the plug, which sends the vibrations inside her. I let her enjoy it for a bit while giving her butt cheeks a few lazy slaps. Then I move the vibrator down to her pussy and to her clit. I'm waiting for her breathing to get harder before I stop.

"You wanna come?"

"Yeeea yeeee aaaa."

"Not yet. First you have to please me."

I get into an armchair in front of her.

"Come to me, slut."

She sees my shoes and crawls a few steps forward. I pull up my dress and spread my legs. She crawls a bit more, and now her face is in front of my pussy. I'm not wearing anything under the dress. I remove her ball gag, which is dripping with her saliva, but leave the blindfold on. She can see a little bit of me and it's enough to get her to lick me enthusiastically. She does it well, first exploring, then taking long, wide strokes with her whole tongue, then sticking her tongue inside me, which I enjoy most. Because I have already been horny for a while, I don't need much to be brought to the edge and when she's done her best, I put my stiletto heel on her shoulder, push her away, take my own vibrator and in just a few seconds I finish in a haze of violent pleasure.

She crawls backwards into her initial position. She's been on her fours for a while now, and her elbows and knees must really hurt. The glass plug is sparkling prettily in her ass.

After I've come, I get all businessy.

I put her ball gag back on her, choose a medium dildo and press it against her pussy. With so much moisture, it slips in easily despite its neighbor the plug, so I just fuck her hard with it until she cries out something like "iiiiii aaaay ay caaaaw aaaaaw". I push the toys hard into her and hold them, so that they don't pop out and press the vibe to her clit.

"Count to ten and then you may come."

"Waaa...

Oooo...

Eeeee...

Oh...

Aaaay...

Yiiii..."

Still pressing the vibe onto her clit, I yank the whole dildo out of her, and she comes immediately, crying and shaking. She collapses on the floor, not caring about the instructions any more.

I touch her thigh with the tip of my shoe. She understands and slowly moves back into the initial position, still trembling, with the blindfold and gag on her face and the plug in her ass.

I remove the clamps from her nipples. They are hard and red. I stroke them to admire how sensitive they have become.

I take a few more shots, and while the Polaroid pictures are emerging, I collect my stuff and after a brief visit to the bathroom I'm ready to leave. I throw the Polaroids on the floor around her, taking only two with me.

"Do you even know what a dirty dirty slut you are?"

And then I leave.

The next day, I get a message from her.

Dear Christine,

Thank you for helping me fulfill my dream and also for the lovely photos. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and would like to discuss our next meeting. Can we use larger toys next time maybe?

Yours,

Martine