Secret Menu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He squeezes my head almost a little too hard but relents, letting out a loud, effortful, stilted cry while wincing his eyes shut tight. If I didn't know any better I'd say he was in pain.

"H-hey," Kim pants back to us, turning slightly. "Try to keep the moaning down, this isn't exactly official President Burger business..." My client manages to nod and give a weak, shaky thumbs up.

"Jeez, Sawyer, he's not gonna last like that," Kim adds, some measure of concern in her voice.

"I know what I'm doing," I shoot back, bringing my lips off what is now a very slimy, messy erection.

Turning back to my client, I go back down on his first few inches slowly, something I would've done anyway without Kim's interjection. I grip his base with my hand while my mouth and tongue work his head. I stare up at him as I get into a slowish, steady rhythm, cupping his low-hanging balls as I go. I watch him as he watches me, only breaking eye contact when one of us has to blink. My expression probably wouldn't show it but my nipples are like tiny, sharp little pebbles at this point and my pussy is soaking through my underwear and running down my thighs. Even if to him it looks like I'm the cool, collected one I'm still shivering subtly all over. No matter how many times I do this I can't quite stop that. Not sure I'd want to.

Anyway, the guy looks more nervous and uncomfortable the more I stare at him, but in my experience they usually like that. He's blushing something fierce but he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in before letting it out slowly.

"Um..." He hesitates. "Could I...touch your hair? It's very pretty."

Yet another surprise from this guy. Now I think I actually want to make him come. I really should learn his name.

I nod. He awkwardly reaches out and grabs the hat off my head. When he flounders with what to do with it, I take it from him and toss it to the side. He moves his hand back and strokes my bangs, running his fingers through the strands. I've had people touch my head during a blowjob before, but not usually like this. I close my eyes and sink a little deeper. Kim lets out a muffled cry behind me, coinciding with the faster, sloppier slapping of her client's skinny crotch against her ass. I can't see any of this, but I can picture it in my head.

Moving my hands back to his thighs, I slowly and steadily work myself down his inches, a little at a time. He starts poking back into my throat again and I relax my body and still my twitchy nerves as much as possible. Slowly...slowly, I get him nice and snug back there, my hands curling around his hips to grab his ass. I grope his cheeks and steadily push my face against his twisted tangle of pubes, flattening them out and taking in his remaining inches. I moan around all eight or nine of them as my pussy drips fresh thin streams of hot liquid that pool under my knees. I may need to change my outfit after this.

My guy lets out another long, shaky moan--this time in a hushed whisper--and continues to caress my bangs, this time on the other side, his fingers and hands shaking almost too hard to do it. I gaze back up at him and he manages to look back through one fluttering eye. Then another opens and he stares back at me with quiet appreciation. It's that look, right there--that makes all the obnoxious frat boys and unspeakable janitorial work worth it. Pained and pathetic but grateful at the same time--and it's all because of me. I pull back about halfway, keeping his head in my throat, then bob slowly and evenly on his last couple of inches. I even moan a bit more, making my throat reverberate with the sound. Kim and her guy are trying to keep quiet, making soft, stifled little grunts and gasps along with their muted, fleshy smacks. My guy lets out a fairly loud, gasping groan, the noise coming out too quick for him to stop it. I feel him throb.

I push my face flat against his crotch and close my eyes, feeling his trembling hands push at my head clumsily, his fingers fumbling for a hold and eventually sinking into my hair. I feel the twitching, throbbing contractions of his orgasm moving along his shaft but I don't taste anything. I pull back even as he weakly resists and start working his shaft again with my lips and throat. He tilts his head back and smothers another moan between pursed lips, his fingers twitching against my scalp. Eventually I sink back down and let the rest of his orgasm pass harmlessly down my throat and into my stomach.

Behind me I hear two stifled moans and the wet slapping stop soon after. The moans continue. I hear fingernails scrabbling on bricks and sneakers grinding and shifting against gravel. Slowly, I raise my head back up, letting my client's long coffee colored shaft ooze free from my throat and eventually my lips. It is absolutely dripping with spit and whatever kinda gunk is down in my esophagus, still mostly erect and sticking upright. It's disgusting but it's also kinda hot. The guy it's attached to is resting against the wall and trembling, looking down at me through half-shut eyes.

I hold up an apologetic finger and turn my head just in time to see the white guy pulling out of my friend, the tip of his condom sagging with his cum. Both of them are breathing heavily and Kim smiles amicably when she notices me, nodding her head. As the guy steps back I can see Kim's perky round ass covered in sweat. I turn back around to my own client.

"Sorry about that," I say. "Just wanted to see if I could catch the end of the show."

My guy laughs. "Understandable. Your friend is cute...there's a reason I chose you though."

I try to stand, but my legs are a little wobbly, so the guy helps me up. That's another new one. "Hey, so what's your name again?" I ask when I'm standing.

"...Marco," He says after a pause. "And you're..."

"Sawyer," I say.

"Hey Sawyer," He says. "Maybe I could...get some napkins or something?" He gestures to his still spit-shined cock. I laugh.

"Sure, no problem." Normally I would just let a client clean themselves up, but I guess I'm in a bit of a better mood today.

I grab my hat from the ground and brush it off, then head back into the restaurant. Hanna is still there at the counter, looking bored but vigilant. You might be wondering why she hasn't joined us out back. It's not because she's older, or unattractive, or anything shallow like that. First of all Hanna is pretty, in a quiet, distinguished sort of way. Apparently she just doesn't get sex--like the appeal of it. She's had it before I think, she just...doesn't care for it? Which is fine by me, and it makes her the perfect lookout. Of course, in order to watch out for me and Kim, she does have to stay on comms with us the whole time. Which means she does hear everything. She says it doesn't bother her, and it does seem like that's the case. I hope it is. I wave at her and she waves back as I grab a couple of napkins from one of the many table dispensers and head back outside.

Back outside, I hand Marco the napkins and he thanks me, then cleans himself up. I don't take them back--my generosity only extends so far--so he stuffs them in his pockets for the time being. He and his friend finish getting dressed and then Marco takes out his wallet again, unexpectedly.

"Hey...do you guys want like, tips or something? I know retail doesn't pay well."

I raise an eyebrow incredulously. "Dude...you just paid us five-hundred bucks. Why do you think we do...this, on top of working here?"

"Point taken..." He rubs the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Maybe just a five, then?"

I laugh and shake my head. "If you really want to. It's not necessary, but I'll take it."

So this fucking guy hands both me and Kim an extra five bucks a piece. Then he and his friend leave. Kim looks at the closed door, then back at me, eyes wider than usual. "Wow," She says.

I know, right? Occasionally people can surprise you. My headset buzzes static in my ear, the recognizable sound of someone switching on their mic.

"Hey guys," Hanna speaks into our ears. "Looks like we have another two customers. Not sure if they're...customers or not yet."

"I hear you, Hanna," I confirm. Me and Kim exchange glances and then wait in silence.

"Didn't mean to insult you earlier," Kim says. "You were messing that guy up though. In a good way, I mean."

I chuckle lightly. "You didn't insult me. But thanks."

"Okay, two new clients heading your way," Hanna says, cutting through the static.

Soon after, Hanna opens the door and two new guys step out. One of the guys is big. He's tall and broad-shouldered, with a bit of a light tan. He's got a grey business suit and tie, tinted glasses and a plain, dark grey hat. In other words, he really doesn't want anyone to see his face, which I guess I can't blame him for.

The other guy is a shorter black dude, with a shaved head and a bigger stomach than I have, though he is taller than me, so it's hard to say. He doesn't seem to be with the big guy, and at the moment is curiously looking back and forth between all of us. He's wearing an orange, puffy overcoat with a striped undershirt and black pants. What is it with people wearing heavy clothing in June?

Before Hanna turns to go she leaves both of our new clients with a parting message.

"Make sure you treat both of these girls well," She says, her voice stern but neutral. "I'd be very disappointed if you didn't." Her face takes on a stony, morbid kinda expression that even unnerves me a little bit.

After the door closes I smirk at the newcomers. "You know she used to be a butcher?" This is technically not 100% true, but it's good insurance. Hanna helped out her grandpa at his shop in Poland several times in her early teens, whenever she and her parents went to visit, and he was a butcher. I've never actually seen Hanna fight anyone, but she is pretty good at lifting things, so I assume she's strong. Hope we never have to put that to the test.

The tall guy doesn't react, but the black guy's eyes widen a bit. He laughs nervously. "Well, I don't want any trouble...I'm just a lonely single guy looking for a little affection, you know?"

"Money first," I say. "Affection after." I explain to both of them our prices, then they get out their wallets. I notice the tall guy has a lot of bills in there, even if I can't see what they all are. The other guy has just about enough to get what he wants, plus a little extra.

I'm almost ready to take his payment when the tall, suited guy butts in and offers me a small plastic card.

"...Sir, does it look like we have a card reader out here?" I ask. "You know, my pussy doesn't work like that."

The guy blushes and looks away. "Sorry," He mutters. "Can we just get this over with?"

I raise an eyebrow. "Are you...sure you want to be doing this?"

"Yes I'm sure!" He snaps. "...Sorry. I just don't want to make a big deal out of it. I wanna get what I'm getting and go. I don't need to make small talk."

This guy is all business. I can respect that. He and the black dude both hand me their money and I distribute it between me and Kim. Kim holds out her hands to reveal an array of individual condom wrappers in what looks like half the colors of the rainbow. She smiles. "Don't forget to wrap it for anything beyond oral. Safety first!"

The tall guy picks me but doesn't seem particular about his choice, and the other guy is happy to go with Kim, so we go back to our respective walls with our clients in tow. The big guy hands me three hundreds, so I guess I get to actually get fucked today. As he gets closer to me and I can see his face better I notice that he's older and probably Asian. I couldn't tell you how old but I'm guessing not in his twenties. He's got a scruffy, five o clock shadow with a hard-edged jawline and short, dark, spiky hair under his hat, and he looks perpetually worried about...something. Well, it's not my place to judge. I certainly know how that goes.

I unbutton my red work pants and start pulling them down, so unfortunately this guy gets to see my flabby thighs, but then again judging by his demeanor he probably doesn't care one way or the other. Well, whatever, I'm not that self-conscious. I hang my pants over the top of a nearby garbage can and turn back to him. He's already pulled his pants down and has put his condom on so at least I don't have to worry about that--and it looks like he did it correctly as well. I glance to his right side and can see Kim getting down on her knees with her back towards the wall. I look back at Mr. Credit card. "Hey...do you think you could pick me up against the wall?" I ask. "I'd like to watch my friend over there, if possible."

He turns to see what I was looking at and turns back, letting out a held breath. "...Yeah, sure, why not."

Before I realize what's happening, he grabs my fat ass with both hands and hauls me up--higher than I expected--holding me there against the wall with seemingly minimal effort, his forearms resting against my thighs. I'm not afraid of heights or anything but damn. Hope this guy doesn't drop me. I rest my hands on his shoulders and wrap my thighs around his waist to make our position a bit more stable. From up here I have a pretty good view of Kim and the other guy over his shoulder.

"Hey, Sawyer!" Kim calls up to me with a big grin on her face. "You got a good seat, huh?"

"It's not bad," I reply.

"Well enjoy the show," She says with a wink.

"Is this good?" My guy asks me.

"Yeah," I respond. "Thanks."

The guy doesn't waste time, pulling aside my panties and pressing the knob of his intimidatingly long shaft up against my wet pussy lips. Well, fuck. In another moment he's pushing inside of me, sliding his cock into the narrow space between my legs. I breathe out whatever's in my lungs in a short huff and my eyes widen. He gets going, back and forth, though to call it a rhythm would be generous. He's got some awful smelling cologne on that makes me feel like I'm caught in the crossfire of a perfume store and his breath smells like day old whisky and discarded cigarettes. With every thrust he's breathing all that into my face, making these stilted grunts that I can't say are very attractive. Luckily my time with the last guy got me good and wet, because this guy is not being careful at all. He's long and he's thick and he's not holding back, going as deep as he possibly can every time, but I'm still turned on enough that it mostly doesn't matter. I hear his lap smacking against my ass but between his caveman approach to sex and the condom between our flesh I don't feel a whole heck of a lot. Well, I guess that's not entirely true.

I can feel him stretching me pretty intensely, my cunt bulging around his cock while my eyes bug. There's also the sensation of his fingers and palms sinking into my butt cheeks, the skin of his hands unpleasantly warm. None of it feels amazing, but it doesn't feel terrible either, and eventually I get used to his size and can almost even block out the feeling of his fast, sloppy fucking. Over his shoulder the other guy's back is to me, but I can see Kim's face just fine. She drags her tongue slowly up the guy's long, slender dick, eyes on him the whole time, then up and over his pulled-back head. Then she kisses it, pulls back and gives him a friendly grin. Kim isn't as good as I am when it comes to going deep--apparently she's tried it once or twice before but it just makes her uncomfortable--but she makes up for it plenty in other ways.

She closes her eyes and starts to bob slowly over his glans, using her hand to stroke his shaft. I see her short-cut nails move up and down his inches, each painted in slightly different complimentary pastel colors. She cups his balls in her other hand and licks up his shaft several times, now a little bit faster, coating his length in thin sheets of saliva and reestablishing eye contact. Have I mentioned that Kim is pretty? She's very pretty, with her short but pointed dark eyelashes, her light brown eyes, and her rounded nose. She sweeps two red dyed dreads away from her face and takes the guy's mocha colored cock back beyond her thin yet plump, sandy-tan lips, sinking a little deeper this time but keeping her hand wrapped around his base.

I'm brought back to the reality of my own situation when the suited guy bumps my cervix, just hard enough. I shudder and wince and then glare at the guy.

"Hey, don't go so deep. You're big, so that shit hurts." I don't even bother trying to explain what a cervix is to him, but he gives me a brief nod and it doesn't happen again, so I figure I don't have to. He keeps going, pulling my ass into every thrust, but a bit slower now, I guess to avoid any further conflict, and actually it's just enough to make the penetration feel just a bit better. At this point I've gotten used to his size, sure, but the stretch is still there. Especially around his cockhead I'm more open than I'd usually be, and combined with the less frantic pace, he's found something that vaguely resembles a rhythm.

I think maybe my weight is getting to him a little though, because I feel the brick wall scraping my back ever so slightly through my work outfit, the uneven grit scratching the back of my hair. I do what I can to help, wrapping my arms more tightly around his neck without choking him and wrapping my legs around his waist. His eyes have been winced shut pretty much since we started, but I notice his breath is getting heavier.

Meanwhile Kim is holding her guy's head against the flat of her tongue, using both hands to tug at his shaft. She keeps her hands apart too, so that she's getting every inch of him at once. She's looking up at him with this fake innocent look--one that says "gee, is your dick on my tongue? I hadn't noticed." From the sounds he's making I think it's doing its job. I really could learn a thing or two from her. She starts tugging him faster. I use the position I'm in to my advantage, angling my hips just right so there's a little bit of friction on my clit. It's not much, but I'll take it. Mister credit card-business suit is making long, whiny groans as he shifts his hips back and forth rapidly, and I have to hiss at him and remind him that we're supposed to be quiet out here.

He quiets down a little bit, lowering his pitch but he's still loud, and I can feel him throbbing even through the condom.

"Shit, god damn it..." I hear him mutter as he pushes in one final time, smooshing me up against the wall and holding me there, once again plunging as deep as he can and just barely missing my cervix. I wince one eye as he puts his weight against me and look over his shoulder, hoping to not miss the end of Kim's saga.

Kim is stroking the guy swiftly, her hand moving deftly up and down his length, not fighting friction but reducing it as much as she can, spreading the sensation evenly over his whole shaft. While she's doing that, her tongue is nestled comfortably under his cockhead, providing it a soft, wet place to rest while she goes to town on the rest of the guy. One hand is still holding his balls but eventually it joins her other hand. Then she takes his dick out of her mouth and uses her hands alone to jerk the guy's whole length, letting his head slip back inside its foreskin, his cock slick enough from her spit at this point for her to do so with relative ease.

She's watching the guy's face so she doesn't realize he's already cumming, and lines of jizz streak across her face, making her wince. The next volley she's ready for though, and she strokes him evenly against her tongue, the next several ropes of white pumping into her open mouth. His unexpected orgasm narrowly missed her eyes too, so she's able to keep them fixed on him the whole time. When she's finally done, she pulls his sticky cock back and sticks out her tongue for him to see. At this point it's entirely white, long webs of spit connecting it to the roof of her mouth, with thick little teardrops hanging down from the end of it. Damn.