Secret Menu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a telling bit of static in my right ear, and then I hear Hanna's voice coming out of my headset. "Hey guys...it's not safe to come back in just yet. Brian just came back."

Kim is on the same line, so when I say this next part it's more for the benefit of our clients.

"Everybody shut the fuck up," I whisper harshly. "We've got a situation in the restaurant." Kim swallows the guy's load as quietly as she can manage, her eyes wide.

Everybody freezes--me still up against the wall, Kim's guy with his dick still oozing cum, Kim with his cum all over her face. I pat my client's chest just hard enough and tell him to give me some room. He pulls back so I can breathe a little easier and I'm not being suffocated by his body heat.

Inside we all hear footsteps, followed by what to our clients must have been an unfamiliar voice, but to me and Kim was very familiar. What the hell was he doing back?

"Hey, Hanna," We hear, the voice faintly projecting from beyond the wall. "I forgot something in the office. Where are Kim and Sawyer at?"

"Oh...they're out back, bringing some shipments in."

"Ah...while I'm here I might as well ask them about their availability next week. One of the guys called in sick."

Now my eyes widen. Kim looks back at me, concerned, but says nothing. We all stay as still as possible. My client's hands are sweating as they clutch at my ass, and I can feel him start to go limp inside me.

"No problem," We hear Hanna say. "You need one person, right? I can cover for him."

"Really? Great! Thanks, Hanna, you're a lifesaver."

"Sure. Have a good one, Brian."

There is a pause, and then, loudly, we hear: "Good night again, Kim! Good night, Sawyer!"

And then, unexpectedly, from Kim: "Good night, Brian!"

I glare daggers at her from across the alley and she shrugs and grins nervously. "What...?" She whispers. "You don't want him to check on us, do you?"

After a few more tense, quiet moments we hear the front door of the restaurant open, then the sound of Brian opening and closing his car door after himself. The car rumbles to life, pulls out into the street, and then we all hear the sounds of the engine fade into the distance.

We breathe a collective sigh of relief and resume our earlier courses of action, my client pulling out and letting me down from the wall, and Kim getting up off the ground. She pulls some President Burger-branded napkins out of her pocket and wipes her face. When she's done, she presents the cummy ball of paper to her client with an awkward grin. "You, uh...want a souvenir?"

The guy laughs and shakes his head. "Yeah, no, I think I'm good." Kim chuckles back and tosses it in one of the nearby dumpsters.

My client looks perturbed as always, looking back and forth between me and the building. Normally I stay out of my clients' business, but now it's getting annoying.

"What?" I ask tersely. "Something wrong?"

"It's just..." He grumbles and trails off. "All this time! And then it's just over so quickly." Hmm. Yeah, I guess he didn't really last that long. It's not like he was pacing himself.

"Well, you can go again if you really want," I inform him. "It's gonna be half of what you paid originally though."

He sighed heavily. "...No, no it's fine. Thanks for...you know." As he goes back through the door the last thing I hear him say is "those fucking assholes". I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking about us.

"Wow, that guy's got some issues, huh?" Kim's client says after the guy is probably out of earshot. Kim shrugs and smiles sympathetically.

"Life's complicated!" She says. "Everybody's got something going on."

***

When me and Kim go back inside, the lights are dim in the restaurant and it's just me, her and Hanna. I check the clock and see that it's close to six, our normal closing time on Sundays.

"Thanks a ton for the assist, Hanna," Kim says. "That would've been pretty bad if Brian had walked in on us."

Hanna smiles, the action accentuating the small wrinkles beneath her eyes. "No problem, girls. I'm gonna close up here, so you can go home whenever you're ready."

"You need some help cleaning up?" I ask. I almost never offer that, but considering what she did for us today I think it's only fair. She shakes her head.

"Don't worry about it," She says. "There's not much left to do and besides, I like cleaning up at the end of the day. There's something peaceful about it."

Me and Kim exchange glances. Then I pull out my wallet, grab a few of the hundred dollar bills that I made today and present them to Hanna. Kim does the same. Hanna seems shocked. "Wha...what is this?"

Me and Kim had been talking about it for a while now. "It's your cut," I say. "Half of what we made today."

"Girls, this is incredibly generous, but I can't..."

"Hanna," I cut her off sternly, like I'm scolding a child. "You've worked here for 15 years and they're still paying you what you made when you started. You may not do what we do, but we literally couldn't do this without you. Take the damn money."

She smiles again. "Okay. Thank you, both of you."

I smile back. "See you tomorrow, Hanna," I say, waving to her as me and Kim turn to leave.

"Good night, Hanna," Kim adds. She claps me playfully on the shoulder, grinning, and the two of us head out the door.

*****