Secret Nudists and a Family Secret

Story Info
She and her brother discover their neighbors' secrets.
16k words
4.63
288.1k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,825 Followers

My vibrator buzzed away eagerly between my thighs. My panties hung loose around one ankle, and the chair was soaked from my juices as I traced figure-eights against my clitoris with the powerful shaft in my hands. I had been at it for almost an hour; sweat covered my face and chest, my skin was flushed, my breathing deep and rapid. I had already orgasmed six, maybe seven times, but I was hungry for more; I was insatiable tonight. I caressed my sensitive nipples, pinching them, teasing me. I thrust nine inches of vibrating pleasure into my bucking hips as I felt another wave of orgasm that I had been patiently building up come crashing down over me. My whole body quivered, my legs weakened, a flush of warmth spread out from my pussy through me as pulses of pleasure courses through my exhausted frame. I moaned out loudly, wordlessly, the ecstasy escaping my body, beyond my control.

Slowly, the pleasure waned and only my satisfied exhaustion remained, panting on my now-moist chair. I sighed deeply and contentedly as I put aside my soiled vibrator and kicked aside my wet panties, replacing them with a clean, dry pair of pink boy-cut undies. That was incredible, I thought to myself. My knees were still tingling; I doubted whether I could even walk. I turned my attention back to my computer, still brazenly displaying the pictures to which I had so recently been pleasuring myself.

I had always had a fascination with public nudity: it seemed so natural, so innocent, so lacking in the self-consciousness and artificiality that seemed to plague everyone I met. I was too shy to try it myself, but I constantly fantasized about visiting a nudist colony or being trapped on a deserted island with only hunky, nude islanders for company, or being invisible and visiting the men's locker room at the gym. Even when people weren't nudists, their embarrassment, their helplessness, the fact that everyone around was watching them, an audience of onlookers observing their naked bodies...oooh, it was enough to make me want to get out my vibrator again...

I had been checking out a nudism website, whose galleries were one of my favorite places to visit when I needed some pictures for a little..."inspiration," shall we say? Even though I had temporarily satisfied my body's cravings, I figured there was no harm in window-shopping. Maybe I'd find some pictures to inspire a new fantasy or save for next time.

I scrolled through the photos: couples strolling naked along the beach, young men and women together nude, playing volleyball or having fun, families enjoying themselves together, people completely oblivious to the nakedness around them that would drive me wild with desire... And then I came to it.

Have you ever been walking around a big city and seen a stranger, no different from anyone else, but just, something about them...you wonder whether it's a friend of yours, but that's impossible: you're hundreds of miles from home, what are the odds? That strange suspicion of recognition, that's what I felt when I looked at that picture.

It showed a guy and a girl. They were facing away from the camera, talking to each other. The girl had her back to the camera. Her hair was long, sleek, and black. Her butt was tight and flattish, although she had wider hips. I couldn't see her face at all: the angle was all wrong. The guy was taller with olive skin and short, black hair. His dick was just barely visible at that angle, a soft, circumcised manhood with a nice head. He was wearing sunglasses and had a visible beard and a moustache. He was looking to his side, at the girl, and happily talking with her.

It couldn't be them. It couldn't be. My neighbors? My neighbors are nudists?!

I couldn't be sure from that picture. I checked to see who had uploaded it; maybe they had more. I clenched my thighs together, relishing the possibilities. They had only moved in about two months ago: a mother and father and three kids, two girls, one boy. I guessed they were a step-family, since the girls all looked Asian, while the guys were white.

I had seen them around a few times, in their yard or walking along the street. I had talked to the boy for a while once. I had been coming home from a walk when I ran into him a few blocks away from our houses. He had been coming out of a convenience store as I was walking in for a drink.

"Oh hey, you're my neighbor, right?" he asked with a welcoming smile. "I'm bad at recognizing people, I hope I have the right person."

"Ya, I'm Keira," I said, shaking his hand and studying his face. The first time I saw him he struck me as a cruel man, but striking. His hair was bit tussled, a bit messy, and dark. His amber eyes had been disinterested and piercing, his lips impassive...combined with his Che Guevara-esque beard he looked like a Russian agent. I could easily picture James Bond shooting him at the end of a movie. His nose was elegant and straight, very imperial. His face was a little thin.

But when he smiled, his whole face lit up and rounded out. His golden-brown eyes filled with innocence and warmth. He looked like a whole other person - from KGB to teddy bear. "Matthew," he replied.

"What's up? Doing a little shopping?"

"Oh ya," he replied, lifting up the bag in his hand, "I wanted to go for a walk. I was getting too cooped up indoors."

I peered through the thin plastic and arched an eyebrow. "You read Cosmo?"

He fumbled around for words rather adorably. "No, it's for my sister, not me. She wanted it and since I was going out anyway I picked it up. She wanted some cigs, too, but I told her I wouldn't buy those for her, so I grabbed her some batteries, instead."

"Well, aren't you a good brother," I commented. "But what are the batteries for?"

"Oh, um, video games? Ya, she plays video games when she's stressed, so I figured I'd get her some batteries to make it up to her."

I smiled. He was lying, but he was a cute, bad liar. The way his cheeks tinged with blush and he bit his lip... "That's nice of you. Mind waiting a second so I can grab a drink and I'll walk home with you?"

"Oh sure, I'll be right here," he said. "Take all the time you need."

I strolled in, greeted mercifully with a blast of cool AC. I sighed in relief before walking over to the coolers and grabbing a drink. I paid and walked out to see Matthew reading the magazine he had just bought. I quietly walked behind him and leaned in over his shoulder. "So you do like Cosmo, huh?"

He turned around startled. "No, I was just...bored, waiting for you. You took too long. Are you ready yet?" he asked, trying to save face with faked exasperation.

"Sure," I said, grinning at him, "let's head home." After we started walking, I asked him why his family moved.

"Well the family just grew, and we didn't really have enough room in the old house, so my mom and dad decided to get some place bigger. We didn't move that far, just a few towns, so most of my friends are still in the area. Well, my home friends, anyway. Most of my friends are from college now, so I don't get to see them much when I'm home. Come to think of it, you're the first person I know in this town outside of my family, Keira," he explained.

"I've lived in Hananiah all my life; I think you'll like it. It's a bit small, but there's still fun stuff to do," I commented. My eyes drifted downwards to his crotch for a quick glance. I could see a nice-sized bulge in those jeans of his. I wondered whether a shy guy like this knew how to use it.

"What's that pin on your belt loop?" I asked, nodding towards a blue pin with a black microscope on it that he was wearing.

He looked at it and answered, "Oh, it's for this musician I really like: Cynthia Lin. Her last CD was Microscope, hence the pin design." He smiled and continued, "She's really nice and talented. You should check her out."

So, he likes musicians, huh? "Sounds cool. I play the theremin. Ever heard of it?" I asked.

His face lit up. "Seriously? Wow, that's so awesome! I've always wanted to learn how to play one. I've only played one once, at this science museum. You'll have to teach me how to play sometime," he said breathlessly as we came up on our houses.

"Sure, anytime. I'll talk to you later, I guess. See ya, Matt!"

I hadn't talked to him since then. Maybe I should pay him a visit...

The page loaded, taking me out of my memories. The picture had been uploaded by...Epiiplusone. Well great, that answered all my questions... What a terribly unspecific username. Why couldn't it be their name and address or something useful? I opened their profile. Hm, not much personal information... Female, 20s, but what's this? My, my, they had uploaded a few other pictures: perfect.

I opened them ravenously, hoping they'd confirm my suspicions. But picture after picture, faces were hidden, by angles, by sunglasses, by hats and by other people. I couldn't be certain it was them. It looked like them... One picture of three young adults looked like pretty damning evidence.

The guy and a girl with longer hair were both facing away, water pouring down their glowing, tanned bodies. But the other girl, whose hair was shorter, was turned a bit to the side. Her hair was black with some red streaks in it: I remember the neighbor girl's hair was dyed, though I couldn't remember the color... That chest had to be hers, though. They were huge, Ds at least, and I'd bet a back-ache a piece. She was pressing them against the guy to her right, their massive heft nevertheless firm and perky. There couldn't be many Asian girls with chests like that, and I knew my neighbor was one of them. The day she moved in I almost walked into a telephone pole watching them bounce and jiggle as she walked inside. I squeezed my own Bs and silently cursed her. They weren't bad...they were petite and beautiful and delicious and pert and every other adjective that my boyfriends could think of, but it wouldn't hurt to have cleavage.

I wished I had paid more attention to my neighbors. Maybe then I'd be sure... I looked out my window into the night. My window faced the boy's bedroom, so every so often I'd get a peek at him, but he usually kept his blinds shut. They had a nice backyard; I used to be friends with the old neighbors, so I knew they had a large pool and Jacuzzi, but tall, thick bamboo blocked the view of the yard in all directions. Matthew's lights were out right now. I opened the window for some fresh air and could faintly hear splashing and voices, too quiet to make out the words.

Were they skinny-dipping? Were they naked right now, only yards away from me? My body flooded with warmth and my cheeks burnt as my fantasies ran wild. I could only imagine them all nude in the summer air, water dripping off their toned bodies, beautiful gods and goddesses. Free, exposed bodies... That guy and his sisters totally revealed, oblivious to the effect they'd have on me, unaware they should even hide their nudity... And I could just slip out of my clothes and...snap out of it, Keira... I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Maybe they were naked, but summer was just beginning...I'd have plenty of time to find out the truth... But for now... I grabbed my vibrator again and switched it on, pulling up those suspicious pictures of my possible neighbors... I was going to enjoy myself.

That weekend I decided to go over Matthew's house and see what I could uncover. I looked myself over in the mirror, hoping he'd find me attractive. My skin was, if I did say so myself, a delicious tan, the color of hot chocolate on a winter morn, and just as tempting: a gift of my half-Filipina ancestry. My long black hair was wavy and went down to my firm, petite, perky breasts: a beautiful pair of Bs. My eyes were large and dark, full of sensuality and life. My teeth were a shining white and I smiled often to take advantage of them.

I was wearing a purple scarf of mine, knee-high boots, black leggings, and a colorfully speckled short dress, topped off with a denim jacket. Underneath I was wearing a black thong and a pink bra. I usually wore boxers or boy-cut panties, but I didn't want any panty-lines with the leggings. If not for the fact that they went translucent when I bent over I'd just go commando, but I didn't want to give anyone a show because I dropped a pencil.

"You look good," said Rico, my brother, as he walked past. "Dressed up for something special?"

"You could say that," I replied, admiring myself in the mirror. I puckered my lips and kissed my reflection. Ya, I was hott. Time to go seduce some information out of Matthew.

I headed next door and knocked on the large, red door. After a pause, the door was answered by a young woman. She was my height, but perhaps a bit thicker. She was of East Asian descent with a gorgeous pair of amber, almond eyes. They were currently slightly closed, annoyed at my intrusion. Her sleek, ebony hair was the same length as mine, but perfectly straight. She wore a black choker, highlighting her collarbone. Her cheekbones were striking and her cheeks were lightly dusted with red. Her skin was light and her chest flat, but glancing down, I could see two hard tips poking through her light yellow shirt. Was she not wearing a bra? Then again, I thought, she didn't much need one, and she was at home. I usually threw my bra off the second I got in the door, myself.

"Hi, I'm your neighbor, Keira? I was wondering if Matthew was home. He told me to stop by sometime," I said, smiling, hoping this girl would do the same. I tried to avoid staring too much, but inwardly I was furiously curious whether she were the same girl from the photos.

She nodded at me, "My name is Baoqing. Nice to meet you." She was fiddling with a pen in her hand. "Matthew is upstairs." She pointed towards the stairs with the pen. "Go upstairs and into the second door on your left."

"Thanks," I said, beaming, but she only watched me passively as I walked upstairs. Second door on the left, I thought to myself, pushing up the door and walking inside. The room was empty. I wondered where Matthew was. Oh well, maybe I could find something interesting...

The walls were navy blue, while his bed sheets and pillow covers were a subdued cinnabar. He had a desk with a computer and, I noticed, a box of tissues and hand lotion not far away. I smirked as I imagined him sitting at his desk, jerking away to his fantasies and porn, until jet after jet of thick, white cum spurted out all over his hot, sweaty body...mmmm... I briefly wished I could leave a nude picture of myself behind for his encouragement and inspiration...

He had an impressive bookshelf as well. One shelf was devoted to a Nintendo DS, games, and some movies, but the other three were solidly books. I started checking out what he had. Empires of the Word, The Master and Margarita, a bunch of James Bond novels...hm, The Man Who Loved China? Interesting, I wondered whether he had Yellow Fever. Must be awkward with Asian stepsisters... Ada, or Ardor-the door opened behind me. I hurriedly stood up and turned to see Matthew entering, a towel on his head, and nothing on his body.

He was drying off his hair, the towel covering his eyes. I could only stand there in silence at the sight before me. His skin was still moist and slightly pinked from the hot water. His chest was hairy and broad, his arms and legs muscled. He had an achingly delicious happy trail leading down to his cock, where my eyes were riveted. It was soft, but tumescent. He was circumcised and thick. The head of his cock was a good size, bigger than most, but not too huge. It was so delicate and cute, I wanted to hold it and suckle it and make it grow and grow until he-

"Keira?" asked Matthew, setting the towel on his shoulders. "What are you doing here?"

I struggled to maintain eye contact as he sat down on his bed. How could he be so nonchalant? I was glad my dark skin hid my blush; otherwise I'd be beet red. "Your sister Baoqing let me in. I just wanted to stop by and chat," I said.

"Oh, it's good to see you. Do you want to sit down?" he asked, patting the bed beside him.

"I'm fine standing." That'd be way too dangerous...no way could I keep my hands off that thing if I were that close... I smiled at him, "I just wanted to talk with you a bit more."

"Oh? What about?" he asked.

I leaned in, pressing my arms in, making sure he could get a great view down my dress. If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em. I was rewarded with him swallowing nervously. "Well I just really wanted to know about you, your personal life, your family... Tell me about you. We've been neighbors for all this time and we're still strangers, isn't that sad?"

"Well, I have two sisters: Baoqing and Eva. Our parents got married about half a year ago... I get along a lot better with Bao, but Eva's nice, too."

"Do you guys do stuff together?"

"What? No. What?" he asked, a bit startled.

"Really? You don't like, go to the beach, swim, stuff like that?" I asked, silently adding, 'naked?'

"Oh, that! Ya, they love the beach. I do, too..." He seemed to be remembering something fondly as he trailed off.

I noticed his manhood awakening. It looked a little bit bigger, and I noticed it twitching with his heartbeats as it grew and thickened. I gasped quietly. "Tell me more about it," I insisted.

"Well, we actually met at a beach. My dad took me to this cabin they owned and we spent my birthday weekend there. It was fun...really, really fun... It was good for Bao and I. We really...bonded that weekend. I'm not sure we'd be as close if not for that trip."

"Such a close family... You must really care about your sisters."

"Ya...ya, I do," he said, a bit wistfully. "But what about you? Tell me a bit about you. What do you do for fun?"

I smiled, trying to think of things that would say 'fun,' but not 'slutty.' "Well, I like to party a bit, nothing too wild. I love playing hockey, I'm a big video game geek, to be honest," I said, noticing with satisfaction that his eyes lit up as I said that. "Oh, and I love to swim, especially, well..." I faked a shy giggle and covered my mouth with my hands before looking up at him with my big, brown, beautiful eyes, staring deep into his amber ones, "you know...without a suit..."

"Oh ya?" he said, trying to fake disinterest, but oh-so-obviously interested. I could see his cock rapidly stiffening, beginning to point up towards me. It was torture keeping my lips off of it... God he was a cute liar...

"Ya, I just feel so comfortable being nude...don't you agree?" I asked. Come on, admit it, you're naked right now for God's sake...admit you're a nudist, admit those were your pictures, admit I masturbated to you for hours last night...

"I guess sometimes, ya," he admitted, averting his eyes from me. His cock was now rock hard, jutting towards the sky, its thick shaft red, its veins engorged... I bet I could make him cum in a minute if I had him all to myself...

"You mean like now?" I said, nodding towards his manhood.

"What?" He suddenly noticed his nudity and his extraordinarily visible hardness. He covered his manhood with both hands and blushed. "I'm so sorry, Keira, I didn't realize I was...that I was naked. Um, just let yourself out, can you?"

I smirked and winked. "Sure, it was nice talking to you." I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me, stealing once last glance at his tight little butt. I was about to leave when I noticed the next room's door was open, with no one around. I hadn't found out anything yet, after all. Maybe I should... I slipped in.

The walls were black, as was the bed. The desk was massive. On one end of it was what looked like the lovechild of a lazy susan and a sheet music holder, currently holding three open books. I thought Matthew had some nice bookshelving, but this room had a whole wall dedicated to books. On the walls were sketches and drawings, mostly people, often faceless, clumsily taped up without frames or art. I walked up to one that had a small heart scribbled in the corner. It was a centurion, or some sort of Roman soldier, though only the body had been done. Through the nearby window I could see the town's watertower. On the desk was a leather-clad book. I picked it up and flipped through. It was filled with hand-written entries, marked with dates. A diary! This would be useful... I turned to the first page.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,825 Followers