All Comments on 'Secret Nudists and a Family Secret'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
RigatonyRigatonyalmost 13 years ago
Thanks For The Great Read

Your story was very well written. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. I look forward to reading more entries from you now.

Thanks again, Tony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oops!

I liked your story very much. Unfortunately I must confess that in my enthusiasm I ranked it a '2' instead of the '4' I intended. And, the only reason for the intended 4 instead of a 5 is that I'm probably a lot older than you are and I tend to like stories about older people as opposed to teens. Nothing wrong with the teens it's just that my perspective is weighted by my advanced years.

So, an upbeat story with lots of fun and only a little teen angst. I liked it.

ballznall60ballznall60almost 13 years ago
Good read, but..

I found it most annoying that you used "ya" so often for "yes" of "yeah." Especially disquieting was "ya" for "you." I don't mind the slang once in awhile, just not all the time.

wrc264wrc264almost 13 years ago
More

Wish you had had Mathew and Rico take her on together, or had more interaction between all 5. Just cut it too short.

horneyhousewifehorneyhousewifealmost 13 years ago
good.

I really wanted to see Keira win and choose both Mathew AND Rico and have them both at the same time. That's the only thing that could have made this better... Or turned it into a big 5 way orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

Loved it! Best part was that it was actually erotic all the way through and a story and not just "Here's some sex!".

xLazyMFxLazyMFover 12 years ago
Movie

Once again your story was awesome, they really should make a movie or something from this. Hope you will write a new story with these characters, I love them!

devildog6280devildog6280over 11 years ago
more

i would love to see more of these with Matthew, Baoqing, and Eva and Keira and Rico. it is a great i guess you could call it a series. i have not one complaint so please keep it going...

BlueYonder63BlueYonder63about 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved the way you built up the story. Very erotic too, you got me rather hot! Thanks,

Mel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty good story

As much as I liked your story, there was not sufficiently detailed description of the bodies for my taste, especially the first time we see each person naked. For an example of how the tension is built up I would refer you to the story by Largefan which is about nude/nudist encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
damn

there aren't enough words to express how much i love these stories. they're written so well, and the chaeacters are extremely hott. one thing, if you coyld continue matt and his family's story, i would worship you. keep it up man.

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous

Glad you enjoyed it! I do have a few more stories in this series. Start with My Step-Sisters Are Nudists?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I had already read the "My Step-Sisters are Nudists?" before and was really pleasantly surprised to find the characters connected ;)

They are all awesome hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mmmm

Amazing! I want to hear more about Keira and Rico, and see how much further things go with them. I loved it!

xrawsugarxxrawsugarxover 7 years ago

NEED to know how Rico felt in that moment his urges took over and he had to get off even though his sister was there (during surveillance). Like how must it feel for a need to be that strong

KojoteKojoteover 7 years ago
To be completely honest

... the end part felt terribly rushed. Up until the end of that contest I really enjoyed the read, then it felt like in a hurry to get to the end. That was quite off-putting. Especially since the rest was so enjoyable.

BoobluvahBoobluvahover 6 years ago
poor Eva

Bao And Matt have hooked up before and the new characters are satisfied but Eva doesn't seem to have had a partner in any of your stories yet, i was really hoping she'd get with Rico or Keira

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Love the tease

Clever story. Very sexy. But wish the sex scene at the end was more detailed. Seemed rushed.

catamitecatamiteover 3 years ago

Great story; you have quickly become one of my favorite writers. A warm note of thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous