All Comments on 'Secret of the Wood'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautiful!

Thanks for your story.

driphoneydriphoneyabout 14 years ago
I need to get out to the woods more often ...

... if this is what goes on! :) Nice story, Les.

bowlerhatbowlerhatabout 14 years ago
Great

I just read all four of the series and found them delightful. I look forward to next years instalment, a lover for xannera perhaps?

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteabout 14 years ago
Brilliant!

I absolutely loved your story. Had me enamoured from the first sentence. Loved the slow build and the back story behind. You didn't rush into things and you managed to create beautiful pictures in my head with your words.

I'd vote again 5 stars if i could. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Splendid

A most delightful story. The saga of Xantina and her family lives on.

Boyd

PrurientFantasiesPrurientFantasiesabout 14 years ago
Encore!

I look forward to these gems every year. Your stories are always a treat. Good luck with the contest!

IftheshoefitsIftheshoefitsabout 14 years ago
Pretty good.

Sci-Fi is not my category of choice, in fact I often ignore it completely. But I decided to read anyway since it's a contest entry. Good decision on my part. While I always prefer the longer more in depth stories, I'm still surprised you were able to keep me interested through 5 lit pages in a category that typically has little appeal to me. I'll be sure to take a look at the previous entries to this series when I have a chance.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

You should wright more then one story of this series a year (more like one a day, lol). I am a addict to sci-fi and fantasy stories especially sex stories and out of all of them i would say this is the best. Best written, best plot, best character development, best climax, no pun intended, and best sex. Keep on righting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Once a year

If you only intend to write one story a year in this series , I hope we both live a very long time.

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years ago
Well Done!

I too very rarely read from the Sci-Fi category but this story was very well written. Once I started it I had to see where it went. Didn't take all that long to read and was well worth the time. Good luck in the contest.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too wordy

I play both the writer and the editor for this story. It's just too long for the amount of story that you deliver. Had you deleted the rambling, you could have written this in 3 Literotica pages.

jamac1024jamac1024about 14 years ago
i've read all stories...

in this series...will you be writing a story for xannera as well?

PaganKittyPaganKittyabout 14 years ago
Merry Meet little sister...

I loved each story in this series with equal measure! Please do decide to write more often though. Your emotion and character development are wonderful assets and the plot just makes me sure that you are a nature child like me! Blessed be and keep writing so I can keep reading!! =^_^=

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nicely Done

A bit long and I got a wee bit confused, but loved the story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
amazning

I totaly loved your story, i would love to read a sequal!!!

KolrinKolrinalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Damn this is awesome. Make it into a story. All four together. Can't wait for next year's instalement.

thepicklesthepicklesalmost 14 years ago
Amazed

Even though the voting is done, and you've already won the contest: This story was, by far, the best one I've ever read. Here or anywhere else. The four pages of build-up, the depth of the characters and the setting, then, of course, the final chapter...all breath taking. I had read on an earlier post a suggestion to make a book of sorts, I believe. Let me just say, I agree with that whole heartedly. Great writing, Les. Keep up the good work.

falcon29falcon29almost 14 years ago
great story

You know, I usually enter Literotica for a little titillation. I wanted to see what story was so good that it was worth $150.

Your story was better than worth titillation. The sexual element was an anticlimax and really not necessary, except that this is a mostly erotic website. The idea of a family of naiads and dryads living in modern society and trying to hold on to their lives is a new one to me. It echoes something I read years and years ago about nature spirits that is just on the edge of remembrance. I just wish I could recall...

Anyway, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent and skillfully written!

Most of the time I come to this site to "take matters into my own hands" and the stories are quickly forgotten. This story wrapped around my mind where it will be a welcome memory for a long time. Thank you and I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More than just sex

I nearly passed this one by because Sci-fi/fantasy is not my thing, but the story was beautiful. I loved the fact that you took the time to build up the characters, and the plot, and that the lovemaking seemed part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Secret

This is truly a story about the environment, love, and sex. What could be more natural? The sex scene at the end is the true physical consummation of Love. It leaves you in its' afterglow. I love the character development and the courting, and the whole journey was just splendid. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inspirational

I have read many stories on literotica, this has been the most inspirational and erotic story of all. I hope to see many more by this author, he is an artist of the word. I should become a member, so my words are more than anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

Even without the erotic scenes, these stories are all incredible. Here's hoping your imagination never dies!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
everything

critters magic earth outdoors for sure brunette large boobs reporter love

.............

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 11 years ago
Still hold up

Still holds up to a standard set with "Steward of the Wood". The talent and mystique continues. Great going, you smooth talker / writer.

cjchesscjchessalmost 9 years ago
wow

If there was an option in report story that reported stories for being TOO AWESOME i would hit that.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
another in the "of the Wood" stories with a W

I count 4 contest winners in this single series.

Well Done.

Steward of the Wood

Daughter of the Wood

Forever of the Wood

Secret of the Wood

Kindred of the Wood

Heart of the Wood

Beauty of the Wood

Friend of the Wood

Blessing of the Wood

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous