Secret Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, I shot off too soon!"

She kissed his cheek and hugged him; "No, you didn't come too soon. I loved it. Don't you know how exciting it is for a woman to swallow a man's jizz?"

He wiped his eyes with his arm. "Do you mean it?"

"Yes, Alex , I mean it with all my heart."

They lay in each other's arms a long time. She stroked his chest and felt the beat of his heart. There was so much she wanted to do with Alex and not the stuff he was probably doing with his tennis housewives. The fact that he was her son had a lot to do with it, because her son was getting paid to fuck other women and she didn't expect to give him a dime. Most of those women were quickies and it wasn't like you hear music with birds chirping. It would make it more beautiful and exciting. They loved each other and they would share the greatest gift of all. Sex.

Now she felt his forehead and sat up. "Your fever is back," she said, reaching for his robe.

"Put this on and get into bed. I'll bring some tea up to you. I don't want you getting sicker." She took him into her arms and kissed him briefly. "Next time," she whispered in his ear. Next time we'll do all sorts of things!"

Chapter 3

"Bye, Mom," Alex called out.

Linda smiled to herself when the back door slammed. She moved to the window and watched Alex leave. He was wearing his tennis whites and she knew he'd fuck some eager housewife after the match. Sometimes they showered and sometimes they didn't because the wife had to get home and make dinner. When he came home smelling of cologne and cunt she knew he'd rush into the shower right away.

She closed the blinds and went back to bed. As much as she loved Alex she was glad to have the house to herself. Saturdays were her time alone. During the week she was busy with the housework and cooking and occasionally going to the mall. She was making money under the table and felt good about screwing the IRS. She pushed the covers back and stretched her body. She still hadn't gotten laid in weeks. Sucking Alex 's cock was wonderful, but it wasn't fucking.

She moved her hands over her intimate flesh. Her thighs were wide-spread. She planned to spend the morning having a long session of self-love. Later maybe she'd go shopping.

She slipped a hand under her tee-shirt and felt her tits. She pinched her nipples and ran her hand into the thicket between her legs.

She remembered how Alex 's hands had felt on her boobs. She glanced at the clock. It was early and she didn't have to hurry. She unzipped her jeans and slipped them down to her feet. She tugged them off and felt the wetness on her privates.

Next time I'll let him fuck me, she thought as she stroked her muff. She smiled to herself. He'd been so adorable when he'd shot off in her mouth. I'll teach him how to control himself, she thought. That's what mothers are for. To teach their children.

She pictured Alex 's cock and pulled her panties down. She thrust a finger into her gash and churned it around. She was very wet. She'd never had any trouble in that department. She became moist the moment she became excited.

She used her free hand to toy with her tits. She left her tee-shirt on and shoved it up to her neck. Her nipples were sensitive and quickly hardened as she caressed them.

She fingered herself and wondered how Alex 's cock would feel plunging into her slit. Would he be a good lover? His father was the best. That was the only thing he had a talent for. Fucking and sucking. Anything that moved that was female.

Stroking her throbbing sex, she thought about her husband, the asset. She never told Alex what a shit his father was. Her pussy gushed juice and she felt desperate for one good orgasm. She reached into the drawer next to her bed and brought out a massive dildo. It wasn't the real thing, but it would have to do for now.

She lay back with her legs splayed open and inserted the dildo between her cuntlips. She tossed it aside and finished undressing and then shoved the artificial cock into her hole.

It was at least nine inches long and she pushed it all the way into her pussy. She sighed deeply. It felt good to be filled up even if it was only plastic.

"Fuck me!" she hissed as she plunged the dildo in and out of her pussy with short quick jabs.

She wiggled her ass on the bed and closed her eyes. Her heart pounded. She shivered violently as she buried the dildo all the way into her gash.

She moved her free hand from her tits to her clit and moaned deep in her throat. She wished she had a third hand. But she was soon panting through an orgasm. It worked every time.

"Fuck me, Alex!" she cried. "Fuck me!"

She pretended it was Alex 's cock whipping into her cunt. She thrashed her legs around wildly as she approached her second orgasm. She came easily after the first one. She certainly wasn't a frigid woman.

"Give it to me!" she hissed, ramming the artificial cock into her slit.

She remembered how she'd caught her ex-husband in bed with another woman. They'd only been married a year, but already Alex had been born and there was no way she could leave Brad. In any event, she loved him in those years despite his increasingly frequent infidelities.

She worked the dildo so high up inside her body that she thought she lost it. It slipped out of her fingers, but she expelled it again and slammed it back into her depths.

She found a rhythm and plunged it in quickly only to bring it out slowly. She directed the shaft over her clit. The plastic shaft was ridged, just like a flesh and blood cock. The only thing it didn't do was come. More's the pity, she thought.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried when she came again. This climax took her by surprise and waves of pleasure coursed hotly through her.

She tossed her head from side to side and fondled her tits with moisture from her pussy. One of these days she'd have to buy a new mattress. This one creaked incessantly.

She tried to coax another climax out of her cunt, but it wouldn't come. My come won't come, she giggled to herself. "I want more cock!" she said out loud. No one answered. It was tough to be a woman alone.

She rolled onto her side and thrust a finger into her asshole while she drilled the dildo back into her gash. She didn't have a free hand to squeeze her tits, but this would have to do. She loved having a finger in her bottom hole. She preferred a cock, but fingers were okay in a pinch.

Rocking and swaying as she fingered her asshole and fucked her cunt with the dildo, she shook her ass and forced another come. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she panted for breath. God, she loved sex! How she missed regular fucking!

She tossed the dildo to the side of the bed and reached for the covers. She pulled them up to her chin and rested. Even after all those orgasms she was still horny. It wasn't fair; She was a hot-blooded woman. She needed more than a weekly jerk-off.

She thought about her sister, Tania. Tania was divorced too, but she didn't miss having a man around the house. She had one son, Billy, the same age as Alex . Billy was a nice quiet boy, a studious boy. Linda felt sorry for him.

Tania was such a square.

Sisters, she thought. She and Tania were close because they were born into the same family. But they didn't see life the same way. Tania was a year older, but she was very prim and proper. Linda could understand why her husband left her. Tania thought a cock was for peeing.

At least my house is lively with Alex , Linda thought as she counted the spots on the ceiling. Tania's house is so damn quiet, it'd drive me crazy.

She wandered if Billy was a virgin. With Tania for a mother he'd probably stay cherry until he got married. If he ever got married. Linda worried about him.

Glancing at the clock on the dresser, she pushed the covers back and climbed off the bed. She ran a shower and washed quickly. She soaked her straight blond hair and let it dry naturally around her face. Thank God it was finally in style. She didn't like long hair.

She dressed in her usual garb. Jeans and a tee-shirt. She couldn't afford much more. She gazed into the mirror as she made up her face. Am I getting too old to run around like this? she thought.

She grabbed her purse and a sweater and ran downstairs. When she walked into the kitchen, she was surprised to find Alex . "When did you walk in?" she said.

"A few minutes ago."

She put her hands on her hips. "Why?"

He averted his eyes. "I wasn't feeling too good."

She put her hand on his shoulder. "You were feeling okay this morning, Alex ."

He flushed. "Yeah."

She left her hand on his shoulder and thought quickly. He had almost certainly come back to be alone with her. She didn't know how to handle it. She wanted him. Wanted him badly. Did she dare to consummate what they already started? Did she dare to do the unthinkable?

Five minutes later they were stretched out on her bed. Both were fully dressed and Alex had just soiled his jeans. She had barely touched him and he'd come.

Now as quietly as possible, she took her clothes off and lay down next to the humiliated boy. "Now we'll make love," she said, taking his hand and placing it on one of her tits.

Alex kept his eyes shut tight, but he squeezed his mother's boob and stiffened her nipple. A lock of hair fell over his eye and she brushed it aside. She felt tenderness for him and something else. A strange desire to teach him about life and love with a mature woman.

"Now lick it, darling," she said, guiding the boy's mouth down over the colored portion of her tit.

He licked like an obedient puppy. At the same time Linda worked his jeans open. She pushed them off his hips and moved her hands inside his shorts. He continued licking her tits while she brushed her hands over his cock and balls.

"I bet you're a wonderful lover," she said. "With a dick this size ..."

"I'm sorry, Mom," Alex said.

"We won't talk about it," Linda said, clutching his soft dick. "It never happened."

She hoped the incident wouldn't traumatize him. It was up to her to make sure it didn't. She knew it was because he was over-excited. When a horny boy like Alex became excited he had no control over himself.

She squeezed his prick rhythmically, concentrating on the sensitive spot just on the underside of his cockhead. He licked hungrily on her tits. She leaned forward and pushed more of her tit into his mouth.

Alex groaned and clutched her head. "I'm going to get on top of you, Alex ," she said. "Okay, Mom."

She took his prick back into her mouth for a moment, relishing the feel of his excited flesh. Then she climbed over him and quickly fit his cockhead inside her slick cuntlips.

Her straight hair clung damply to her face as she took him inside her. He gazed up at her with something like wonder in his eyes. His cock stretched her cunt deliciously. Back where you came from, she thought as she smiled down at her son. Back inside my pussy.

"You're inside me, honey," she said.

"I know, Mom."

"It's good, isn't it?"

"Yeah ..."

"Now I'm going to start moving," she said. "And I don't want you to do anything except enjoy it. Understand?"

He nodded. She began gyrating her magnificent ass and his enormous shaft rubbed against her elongated clit. She sat on him, her thighs spread wide as she raised and lowered her ass. Her tits bounced up and down as her cunt rose and fell over his swollen limb.

He reached up and touched her. He pinched her nipples. He remembered! The turgid peaks were long and stiff, resembling tiny cocks. She worked her cunt over his dick in a way that gave exquisite pleasure to her clit. This would be a wonderful fuck. This time they would come together!

She wiggled her ass wildly, grinding down on his prick. Her beaver blended with his cockbush. The hairs fairly bristled with electricity.

"Good, darling, good fuck!" she gasped, as she rose and fell and took him deep inside her. "So good!"

It was too much for Alex . Suddenly he grimaced, cried out and stiffened. His hot thick jism shot into her cunt and she let herself go and came too.

She leaned forward and stuffed a tit into his mouth. She continued thrusting, taking his still-spurting prick into her pussy and using her cunt-muscles to milk him dry. It seemed like hours that she pumped him, but it was only a matter of minutes. At the end she let his prick slip away from her and slid off his body.

She went into the bathroom and returned with a big towel. She cleaned him off and climbed back onto the bed. Alex 's eyes were closed and she watched him for a few minutes.

Does this make him think he's a motherfucker? she thought with a giggle.

When he opened his eyes, he smiled. "Well, I did it," he said.

"And you did it well," Linda said, cuddling against him. She caressed his chest. She moved her hand between his legs and was surprised to find that his cock was still hard. "What have we here?" she said..

"Can we do it again?" The boy's voice sounded deeper and more mature than before.

"I was hoping you'd ask ..." Linda breathed, fastening her lips to his.

This time he mounted her and she wrapped her legs around his back and forgot he was her son. He was a man with a stiff cock and he was fucking her so slowly she almost fainted.

"Alex! Alex! Alex!" she cried over and over.

He groaned and it sounded like he was saying her name, her name Linda not Mom. It was so much easier to call her Linda because that was her name and Linda was getting reamed and he felt he was fucking a mature woman who was enjoying the action he was delivering to her and he heard her cries muffled in the slapping of their flesh and he felt he could last until she came over and over and soaked the sheets and maybe he'd get around next time around to stuffing it up the crinkled bud of her bottom hole. He was going to fuck Linda forever.


12