All Comments on 'Secret, Saintly Schoolgirl Love'

by KathrynLocksley

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

Young love vs. religious oppression. So nice that Barb was there to help out! Well done.

CARLVPCARLVP4 months ago

Characters jump off the page vivid in my mind's eye. Description's in the boat house vivid in anyone's mind that has mastered bringing a woman to orgasm initially fingers in pussy foreplay then skillfully with tongue.

ladycanuck57ladycanuck574 months ago

It was such a wonderfully sweet story. I absolutely loved it.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius4 months ago

You could have placed this in the "First Time" category. You have captured, brilliantly, the first flush of teenage discovery. What is most amazing is that your two main characters are actually making love. What a magnificent observance of Saint Valentine's Day. Absolutely 5 stars.

metroalmametroalma4 months ago

It started out sooo slow, but like so many good things rushing just wouldn't be right. Once Barb got on the paddleboard it all came together so beautifully. St Barb sent by God(dess?) to bring lovers together. Perhaps a new holiday!

sensualinguasensualingua4 months ago

A complete short story, well drawn characters, beautiful scenario and description of sexual awakening.

Superlative writing.

DamnyoureyesDamnyoureyes4 months ago

This is easily the best story I've ever read here. The characters felt absolutely real as well as the world they inhabit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantabulous! Thank goddess!

kigyokigyo4 months ago

What a beautiful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would love to see a part 2 for this story!

KeithW66KeithW664 months ago

A really great story to read Kathryn, and best of luck in this years comp.

SusieSleuthSusieSleuth4 months ago

This is so sweet.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon4 months ago

No hesitation in giving this 5 stars

PastaManPastaMan3 months ago

Great story, very sweet.

nogravynogravy3 months ago

Absolutely brilliant! It was imaginative, subversive, and altogether delicious. Thanks for the enjoyable and thought-provoking read! An east 5 Stars for me!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am a man, and I have a friend that I have known for years and I ache for him in this way.

Nostrus115Nostrus1153 months ago

Beautifully told. It's only a short story but I feel I got to know all three characters in that short wondow. xx

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sooo sweet, and respectful of the supposed transgression of the two young ladies. You handled a very delicate situation with compassion, allowing Hannah and Naomi's curious innocence to guide them into and through the unknown territory of Sapphic love, leading their fumbling efforts to the desired consummation of their young love. Barb was a hoot, and a true friend to recognize the attraction between the two classmates and recognizing that this day dedicated to St. Valentine was the perfect moment to help give them the space to be together undisturbed. If Hannah and Naomi started their own church, I would certainly love to be part of their congregation in the Church of St. Valentine. Thank you for this breath of sweetness in our troubled times.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A beautiful, wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, well thought out tale of innocence

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Cripes"

"abso-heckin'-lutely"

"eff you"

her 'secret bump'

and when she logics out the concept of 'fingering'.

Such lovely attention to detail. This is very good work, Kathryn. Be proud of your accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh, and also I'm amused by Naomi (and, one assumes, Hannah) completely missing Barb's suggestion for a threesome.

"Except, you know, by enthusiastic mutual agreement".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good work

Full of sense far from sex details

I enjoyed and reenjoyed of every detail and conversation.

Locksley7Locksley727 days ago

Love the story.......now determined to read more of your offerings.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I went to a boy's boarding school. I shared a moment with my best mate which to this day remains one of the most intense, erotic experiences of my life. That was 30 years ago. I've been with my wife for 25 years and have 4 beautiful grown up children and grandchildren.

Reading this story took me back to that 15 minutes my mate and I spent together in the boot room in the dead of night.

Describing the heightened awareness of surroundings, self doubt and fear of being caught or doing it wrong to describing the utter urgency of wanting the moment to be special for Hannah.

This is without doubt one of the most erotic stories I have read on literotica.

Thankyou

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKathrynLocksley@KathrynLocksley
Hi, I’m Kathy, writer of tantalizing erotic tales, and I’m thrilled to get to share my dirty, kinky, sometimes bizarre imagination with you. I’m a huge geek, so my stories range from real-world fantasies about adorkable everyday people conquering their hangups, to wild sexcapa...