Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned into his dick, sealing her lips around the shaft as he slowly pumped against her face. He closed his eyes, savoring her tongue swirling around his glans and swabbing the length of his penis. He thrust a little harder, a little deeper, conscious of his tightening balls and the buzzing sensation in his groin.

A squishing sound filtered through her suckling. He looked down past her swaying breasts to her hand wedged between her thighs, fingers desperately jabbing at her slit. She squirmed, her writhing hips grinding her ass into her heels. The pitch of her moans increased, vibrating his penis, hurling him toward the edge.

Glen scrunched more locks of hair in his fist, working her mouth faster over his dick. The tip bumped the back of her throat and she gagged a little, giggling as she recovered, sucking in her cheeks as she blew him. His orgasm boiled over. His legs stiffened, muscles tensed, delivering several stuttered thrusts before pulling his throbbing erection from her lips with a crisp, delicious pop. With one hand holding her head back he gripped his cock in the other and spewed ropes of white hot semen all over Abbie's face.

The first spurt glanced off her glasses, splashed in her hair and onto the counter. The ones that followed streaked across her nose and cheeks, plopped on her chin and splattered against her forehead, oozing down into her eyelashes. The final spurts dribbled over her mouth, a glossy glaze over what remained of her lipstick. Her tongue darted out, scooping what she could inside and gulping it greedily down.

Spent, Glen released Abbie's hair and leaned against the countertop, bracing himself with both hands. Still fingering her snatch, Abbie opened her mouth and slurped him back in, expertly extracting the remaining cum from his balls. Her thighs clenched her hand and her body shuddered, her own orgasm rippling out from her core through her legs and breasts, flushing her face with pink heat. She held his penis until her shivers subsided before relaxing her jaw and allowing his rod to slip from her lips.

Glen drew a deep breath and released a satisfied sigh. Pushing away from the vanity he stepped back and took a good long look at the woman on her knees before him. Her cream smeared her parted thighs, ample breasts heaving as she caught her breath. And her fingers steered thick globs of cum from her cheeks and chin into her mouth. She caught him looking, smiling as she slurped spunk off her thumb. He laughed.

"I had no idea," he said slowly.

"No idea what," she queried.

"I had no idea you...were...." His voice trailed off again, his train of thought lost. She tipped her head and raised her eyebrows.

"The kind of girl who likes to taste her ass," she offered. Glen's cock jumped when the words struck his ears. He shrugged.

"Yeah," he replied sheepishly, "that."

Abbie laughed. "Well, there's a lot you don't know about me," she said. "If you'd like to know more, you don't have to wait until next Christmas to find out."

His dick jumped again. "I might take you up on that," he nodded. "New Year's maybe?"

Stepping forward he extended a hand, pulling her to her feet when she accepted. He cupped her tits in his hands, briefly tracing her nipples with his thumbs before releasing her.

"You should get cleaned up," he said softly. "They're probably wondering where you went."

Abbie shook her head slowly, her eyes fixed on his. "I think I'll wear it for a while," she said. She twisted and looked in the mirror, licking her lips. "Mmm hmm. It looks good on me."

Glen's cock hardened. She turned back toward him and noted it straining toward her belly. She reached out and gave it a squeeze, giggling at his groan. "You should put that away before you hurt someone."

Reluctantly, he tucked himself into his underwear and secured his khakis around his waist. Abbie stepped out of her panties and kicked them into the shallow waste basket in the corner. She rolled her skirt down over her hips and smoothed out the front, before tucking her breasts back into her bra and working on buttoning her shirt.

He looked her over. Several locks of hair matted together where the first rope had landed. The remainder of the cum and the mixed juices she hadn't eaten dried slowly on her face. Her face was still hot and her knees wobbled. She looked a hot mess. But the sparkle in her eyes told him she relished every moment of it.

"Go on," she said with a smile, motioning toward the door. "I'll find you in a bit."

He smiled to himself, turning to leave.

"By the way," she added. Glen looked back over his shoulder. "Its my job to open the mail, you know."

He thought for a moment. "Yeah, I think I knew that." She raised her eyebrows.

"That includes packages addressed to Glen Bayer from The Smoke Shoppe, delivered just in time for his birthday."

Glen frowned, confused, momentarily, before it suddenly all made sense. He sighed, rolling his eyes. Abbie laughed.

"Don't forget to write in your guess.

Glen nodded sheepishly. Straightening his collar, he gently turned the lever and cracked open the door, peeking out into the corridor. Finding it empty he slipped out, and with a final glance at Abbie, shut the door softly behind him.

He made his way back to the party, scooping up a drink as he wandered through the space. Passing the ping pong table he spied Bryan watching the game, waiting to play next. Bryan saw him and made his way over, drink in hand.

"Thought you got lost," he laughed. "You having a good time?"

Glen nodded, chuckling to himself. "You know," he replied, "I can honestly say this is the best Christmas party I've ever been to. Now, where do I guess the Secret Santa?"

12