Secret Santa

Story Info
Played a secret Santa
7k words
4.39
16.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happen about two years ago. I am a successful business man in a small town. I am young but I work my ass off for everything I have. But I still appreciate the people who work every day to provide for their family.

As I was walking thru the mall, I was pulled toward the giving tree. I picked up a few tags for families who wouldn't have much for Christmas due to financial hardships. As I took three envelopes off the tree. I began to read which each family wanted. Some kids wanted bikes, video games and toys. They were the easy ones. As I got to the third envelope, the one kid wanted heat for their house so he could be warm at night. The other kid wanted a new bike and clothes so he wouldn't be made fun of at school. The last letter was from the oldest, he wanted his mom to be happy on Christmas, and their rent paid. This one broke me.

I went shopping for the toys, video games, bikes and clothes for the first two families. As we are suppose to drop off the stuff we purchased to the lay a way department with the family name. As I walked up to the counter, some 19 year old kid was working the counter. I turned in all my stuff to him. Then I said, I needed a favor. He said, "He said what do you need, a receipt for your generosity?" I said, "No, I need to know an address of a family that left a note on the tree." He replied, "I am not allowed to give out addresses of these family." I replied, "I will give you $300 cash to give me the address." He started typing the number into the computer. He printed out a paper and handed it to me. I gave him the $300.

Next day, I went to the local Best Buy to purchase some electronics for these kids. Then I went to the local Walmart and picked out three brand new bikes and some toys. I picked up $500 in Walmart gift cards. I loaded up everything in my truck. I figured they would be at home by now.

As I pulled up in front of this one story house, there were barely a light on in the house. As I walked up to the front porch, I knocked on the door. When It open, stood an 18 year old kid holding a baseball bat. I asked if their mother was home. He said, she was in bed sleeping. I said, "ok I need to speak with her." He replied, " he wasn't waking her." I said, "Fine, Have her give me a call tomorrow." As I handed him my business card. As I was walking away, I looked at the electrical meter on the front of the house, it wasn't spinning which meant this house had the electric shut off.

As I got back into my truck, I started to make phone calls. I called the electric company gave them my name and the address in which I was calling about. The lady on the phone told me their balance which was over $1500 since they haven't paid in a year and a half. I told her, I wanted the power turned back on within the hour and I paid the whole bill with additional $1000. As I went out later, I figured I would drive pass to make sure they had electric. As I drove past, the lights were on. I returned home that night, but I couldn't sleep. I started to wrap the gifts that I purchased.

Next morning, I went back to Walmart to buy some Christmas decorations. As I loaded them in my truck I went to work. All thru the day I couldn't stop thinking about this family. As I did more research, I got a hold of the landlord and spoke to him about the rent situation. He told me that she was two months behind and she is a single mother with three kids. She worked two jobs and she barely home. Her oldest keeps the little ones while she is working. He works on the weekend to help them keep the propane tank filled. He is an honor student who plays sports in high school. Then he said something I wasn't expecting. He said he knows how to suck a cock. This kid would suck his cock in the shed on the property for food money. I said to him, "I would like to catch up on her rent and pay it for a year." He told me who to make the check out to and where to send it. I wrote out the check and since he lived local I dropped it off to him.

I figured I would hear from this woman by now, but she hasn't called me. On my way home from work, I was going to try and see if she was home. As I walked up to the house, I could hear the kids talking. I knocked on the door and the same kid answered the door with the baseball bat. I asked him, "Is your mother home?" He answered, "She is sleeping." As I peeked inside, it didn't seem like them had much for furniture. I said, "Did you remember to give her my card?" He said, "I forgot to give it to her." Then I noticed the other kids saying they were hungry. I handed him another business card and told him to make sure she gets it. As I got into my truck, I made a phone call to the local pizza place and order pizza. I had 5 pizzas delivered to that house.

As I was sitting at home, I started to drink some beers. I sat in front of my laptop working. As it got around 9, I figured I would visit one of my favorite porn sites. It was a cam site, figured I would see if I could see some pussy on cam. As I got on, I clicked on new cam search. As I was looking down the page, I noticed a box with a familiar background but nobody in video box as I looked at the bio it said he was an 19 year old high school student who lived in my town. Didn't have much of a bio. As I continued to read, the model came in to picture, it was that kid from that house. You could tell he was shy. It said as the goal: working to get propane tank filled.

Chat:

Me: Hey

Him: Hey

Me: New here?

Him: 1st cam show. Trying to earn extra money. He said he wouldn't be on long. Just trying things out.

I requested a private show, it was 5 tokens per min for a min of 30 mins.

He accepted my private show request.

Him: What do you want to see?

Me: I said what does a 1000 token gets me?

Him: I will get fully naked and jerk my cock for you.

I tipped him 1000 tokens.

As I was watching, you could tell he was nervous. He pulled off his shirt, as he reach for his pants he stopped. He unbutton his pants and you could see he was wearing a pair of black boxers. He dropped his pants as I tipped another 1000 tokens.

Him: Dam thanks.

Me: you don't have to get naked if you are uncomfortable

Him: but I need the tokens.

Me: No big deal.

He puts his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers and push them to the ground

There he was on the screen with his flaccid dick on display. He had to be around 5 inch with a nice blonde bush.

He started to jerk his cock. He was struggling with getting hard.

I tipped him another 1000.

After while, He got hard, he sat down on his knees and continue jerking his cock until he started to shoot his load on to the floor. He cleaned off his cock.

I tipped another 1000 tokens with a tip note; great show.

Him: Thanks. As he started to get dressed

Me: How's school?

Him: it great. I am a senior who on the honor roll list top of his class. I play baseball and he wrestled that how he stayed fit.

Me: What do you want to do after high school?

Him: I want to go to law school. But money is tight so hopefully I get a few scholarships.

Me: I want you to do me a favor?

Him: what's up?

Me: I want you to stay off this website and never do another cam show.

I tipped him 5000 tokens

Him: Thanks. But I need money for college if I am going to pursue my dreams.

Me: This site ain't right for you.

Then all of the sudden his cam went offline.

So I figured his mom must have pulled up. It was around 10 now, so I know what time she works to.

Next day went by normal. As I was leaving Work, I drove by their house to see if this mystery woman was home. But she wasn't home.

Later that night, I loaded everything I purchased for this family into my truck. As I turned down the street, I noticed this woman walking up to the house.

As I stopped my truck in front of their house, you could see the blinds moving. As I knocked on the front door, I was greeted by the kid again.

I asked him, if his mother was home?

He closed the door. I was about to walk away when the door open again. She was standing there. She was 6 feet tall long hair, a nice body with some firm tits. Nice looking lady.

She said, "What's your problem? What do you want?"

I introduced myself and found out her name was Danielle.

I said, "I got your name off the giving tree in the mall." I wanted to drop off these presents while you were home so the kids didn't open them while you were at work."

She said, "Oh I thought you were a repo man or a debt collector." I would have gave you call yesterday if I knew what this was about.

I have some gifts in my truck. Where would you like them? She turned to her son Matt, and said go out and help him.

Matt started to walk out of the house. As we got to the truck, he started to unload the bikes. I assisted him walking them back to the shed. We walked back to my truck and he went to return to the house. I said, I got more for you guys. I open the rear door of my truck. He seen two large boxes. I grabbed one box and he grabbed the other one. I walked in to the house, and the lady face just dropped. She couldn't believe her eyes. I walked back out to the truck and grabbed the decorations with the assistance of Matt.

As we got back inside, she gave me a hug as she had tears in her eyes. I just embraced her. Matt looked at everything and he started to get tears in his eyes as well.

After she finally stopped crying. She let go of me.

I said, "I have a couple more surprises for you."

I handed her the gift cards to Walmart. I also gave her two envelope, the first one had the receipt for her rent for the year. The second one had the receipt for the payment for the electric.

She said, "I was wondering how I got power back."

I said, "The other night when I stopped I noticed the meter wasn't spinning on the house, so I made some phone calls." And the next night when I came by, I heard one of your kids say he was hungry. And your other son said we didn't have anything in the house to eat. So I ordered pizza and had it delivered.

Danielle and Matt were shocked that someone would be that nice to them. I told her that I had to get going. If she needed anything else, just give me a call or an email. I left them standing in the living room.

When I got up the next day, I got an email from Matt. Thanking me for everything again. Telling me that he stayed up all night to decorate so his siblings were surprised in the morning.

I responded with you are very welcome only 12 days until Christmas then you will find out what you got.

A week later, I got an email from Matt asking me to stop by their house when I got a chance. I responded I will stop by after work around 6. He responded, that 9 would work better since he won't be home due to wrestling practice til that time. I said, "ok."

As I pulled up to Danielle's, Matt was sitting on the front porch. He walked up to my truck and got in. He wanted to thank me for my generosity.

He asked, "What I wanted from him?"

I said, "Nothing."

He said, "He said nobody helped them out without expecting something in return."

He started to question me:

Do you want to me to come and work for you? I said, "You can if you want."

Do you want my mom? I said, " I am not here for that."

Do you want my mom to blow you? I said, "No I didn't do this for anything in return."

Do you want to see me naked? Do you want me to blow you? I replied, "No to both questions.

He said, "I feel like I owe you so much."

I said, "you don't owe me a thing."

He said, "I don't like having debts."

He said, "Like case in point." We needed food last month and my mom didn't have enough money. So I sucked off two seniors from my wrestling team for $50 each.

I was stunned.

He said, "I try my hardest to help my mom out. I will do anything for her." So what do you want?

I said, "I told you I don't want anything in return."

He leaned over across the seat in the truck and started to pull down my zipper. He reached inside to fish out my cock. He lowered his mouth to the head of my cock. He kept sliding his mouth down my cock, then he was slide up my cock using his tongue on the way up. He used his tongue on my tip. He unbutton my pants and started to going to town on my cock. I whispered to him that I was cumming but he didn't stop.

He was taken back how much cum my cock produced. He cleaned my cock, as he pulled off. He wiped off his mouth. I tucked back in my cock.

He said, "How was that?"

I said, "You really shouldn't have done that. But that was amazing."

He said, "Anytime you want me to that for you, I will no matter what."

I said, "Ok but you really don't have to do anything for me."

He went back inside, as I pulled off.

I didn't know what to do now.

I picked up the phone and called my friend with benefits. She was working but said she would stop by after work for some excitement.

As I was waiting in my office, I seen headlights pull into the driveway. She let herself in, I told her I was in the office. She entered the office wearing her office attire. She got closer to my desk, and she started kissing me.

I started to kiss her back. I began to start unbutton her blouse. She had this black bra on from Victoria secrets. I started to unclip her bra letting it fall to the floor as I started to lick her tits. I picked her up and placed her on my desk. As I started to kiss down to her naval. I reached her skirt, and I started to unbutton it. I started to play with her pussy. Her clit was hot, as I rubbed it between two fingers. I started to finger her. Then I lowered my head to her pussy as I let my tongue play with her clit. She began to moan. Pushing my head deeper in her pussy. I stood up and dropped my shorts. I align my cock up with her pussy, as I pushed it in. She was moaning from my 8.5 inch cock. I was playing with her tits, as she said she was cumming. I pulled my cock until the tip was just inside her hole, and I slammed back into her. She came twice more as i continued to fuck her pussy. Then I said I was going to shoot my load, I pulled my cock out of her as she went to the floor. As I was cumming all over her face and tits. She started cleaning my cock with her mouth. She got dressed to go home to her husband. She gave me a kiss, and left me.

Five days before Christmas, I was sitting at work in my office when I get a phone call from Danielle. She wanted to know if she could stop by my office, she had a gift for me. I said, "I will be here until 6." She said, "I will be there around 3." I was busy with some work at my desk when the receptionist buzzed my office saying I had a visitor. I said send them in.

The receptionist showed Danielle and Matt in. They had some baked goods for me. They placed the tray on the table. I told her they looked good.

She said, "We have came here to ask for a favor?"

I said, "What can I do for you?"

Matt said, "Will you give me a job? I need one for my college scholarship application. My other job don't really count since it pays under the table."

I said, "Sure. You can start work tomorrow. Be here at 4pm."

Danielle said, "That will work, I just have to make sure the other kids will have a babysitter."

I said, "Find a sitter, and I will pay for it."

Danielle said, "Sorry to cut this short, but I have to get to work. You ready Matthew?"

I said, "He has some paperwork to fill out for his new job, I will drop him off after he complete it so you can get to work."

She left, as I gather the paperwork for Matt.

I handed him the paperwork and a pen.

He started to fill it out. When he got to the part about a phone number he said, "I don't have a home phone or a cell phone. The only contact information I have is an email."

I said, "Just leave that blank for now."

As he finished up the paperwork, I was getting ready to go check on a couple of projects, my company is working on.

We stopped at a couple of projects. I had to make a stop at the local Apple store.

I told him to wait in the truck, I will be right back then I will drop you off.

As I got back in the truck, I handed him the iPhone box.

He asked, "what is this?"

I said, "Your cell phone, now you have an updated method of contact. You will need it for your new position. I may need to contact you while you are working for me." He was totally shocked.

As we pulled up to his house, he said, "I need you to look at one of the bikes in the shed. I may have broke a piece off."

We walked back to the shed, as I was looking at the bike, he was on his knees showing me the piece that was broken. As I moved closer to get a better look, he reached for my pants. He unbutton my pants and pushed them to my ankles with my boxers. He took my cock into his mouth until I started to get hard. He continued to suck my cock. He pulled off my cock, then I said, "you really don't have to do this." He said, "I have to repay you for everything, I don't like debt." He licked my balls as he took each one in his mouth separately. Then he took my cock back into his mouth. He had it in the back of his throat, as I began to let my cum coat his throat. He let go of my cock, as I pulled up my pants.

He said, "Anything else I can do for you?"

I said, "No."

He said, "Don't you want to see me naked?"

I said, "I have already seen you naked."

He said, "When?"

I said, "I am the one, you made the promise to stay off the cam site. I tipped you 5000 tokens to keep your ass off that site."

He said, "Wow. I owe you so much more now."

After I left his house, I got a notification of a new message on my phone. I waited until I got back to the office to open it. As I clicked on the new message, it was a video from Matt. You can tell in the video he was in the bathroom.

The video started to play as he places the phone on the sink, as he started to remove his shirt. Then he started to remove his pants which he wasn't wearing any boxers as his blonde pubes came into view, as he dropped his pants a little more to show off his 7 inch hard manhood. He walks over to the shower showing his ass as he turned on the shower. Then the video stopped.

Matthew showed up to my office the next day and I introduced him to the crew he would be helping that night. He went out to work with the crew for a few hours. It was around 8pm when they got back. I sent Matt a text to come to my office so I can take him home.

I asked him, "How did you like the job?"

He said, "I loved it. They are a great group of guys to work with."

I said, "Did they take care of you?"

He said, "We had dinner at Olive Garden."

I said, "Let get out of here."

As we pulled up to his house. Matthew said, "Come in, my mom wants to talk to you."

As I walked in, Danielle was in the kitchen. As I walked in, she had a big smile on her face as she was baking cookies for the kids.

Me: Hey

Her: Hey, I was wondering something

Me: What's up?

Her: Do you want to come over for Christmas dinner?

Me: You can count me in

Her: That's good

Me: You got three days left

We continued to talk and laugh as she told me stories.

I went home after having coffee and cookies with her and Matt.

The next day, Matt went out with his crew in the morning since he didn't have school. I sent him a text, asking him what his mother wanted for Christmas. He replied, she needs a new car but I can't afford that yet. But last week, when I was at Walmart with mom she kept looking at this necklace. I have been saving a little bit of my pay each week to make sure she got a little something under the tree.

After a bit, they returned to the office. Matt walked in as I was on the phone with an important client. He sat quietly in the chair playing on his phone. Then he did something I wasn't expecting. He opened up his pants and pulled his cock out and snapped a picture and sent it to me. He closed up his pants, as I got off the phone. I looked at the picture quickly as I put my phone away.

12