All Comments on 'Secret Santa'

by Never_know_20

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I love it and want to hear lots more

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story! It would be nice to have the money to make a families dreams come true like that. Plus the sex was hot too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was beautiful!

People never know where or how Blessings will come to them. And you was Blessed with a family that you weren't looking for.

Nice Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How is this a good story?

The main character’s immense generosity was completely diminished by his willingness to accept blowjobs from Matthew. Sure he said he didn’t have to, and he told him to stay off the cam site, but he very willingly continued to feed this desperate boy his cock and cum over and over. It seems neither of them were even gay which makes the whole exchange even cheaper and smarmier. The poor boy had been used over and over (the rich guy knew this from the landlord’s story and Matt’s admissions) and in a very real way this guy continued to use Matt by accepting sex in exchange for his “generosity.” Then he goes on to fuck and enter into a relationship with his mom (without even knowing the impact it might have on Matt’s fragile young feelings) was another sign of this guy’s selfishness wrapped in the farce of generosity. With these elements in the story, it just came across as a sleazy guy using his wealth and influence to take advantage of a poor mother and son willing to do anything to better there lot in life. Not hot at all. Disgusting IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Matthew

Matthew's sucking the donor's cock did not necessarily make either Matthew or the donor gay -- but it seems Matthew did enjoy the blowjobs he gave the donor. But Matthew remains a good young man nonetheless!

Never_know_20Never_know_20over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the comments/feedback

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A little bothered

I know this is sex story sight ... And I appreciate our hero having sex with the teen; however, I'm bothered by the way it took place. It's creepy, immature and opposite of the character portrayed. Yet, I truly like the story.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

I’m not rating this because it’s not in the right place. Fun to read but not really gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous