Secret Santa Says She's Naughty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went behind her and she heard a whoosh, then it hit, hard, on one ass cheek. She gasped with pain, but also the pleasure that came with it. "That's for being such a bitch at work," he said.

Another quick smack to the other cheek. "That's for openly arguing with me in front of the staff."

Two more quick whacks.

"Who's the boss?" he asked her.

"You are!" Angela screamed as another one hit, harder than the first.

"WHO?"

"You are, SIR!" Another whack.

"That's for dressing like such a fucking slut at the office party," he said.

Angela's ass burned with pain, but her pussy convulsed around the ben-wah balls with each hit, and she felt her hips thrust in and out, desperate for satisfaction.

Tim came around in front of her. He wore a huge smile. "I knew you were a slut once IT found your secret erotica identity during our investigation. What a naughty girl to post a story from your work computer."

"I didn't write it at work, I just didn't have time to post it at home," Angela said, wondering why she was explaining.

Tim frowned. "I didn't say you could talk. You just don't learn, do you?" He grabbed the front of her blouse and ripped it open, the buttons flying, then took a penknife from the table and cut the front of her bra. Her tits sprang out. He eyed them hungrily and Angela moaned, hoping he'd touch them, put his mouth on them. Instead -- WHACK! -- the paddle came down on one, then the other. Angela screamed, a mix of pain and ecstasy and Tim laughed again. "You are one hot slut."

"Please suck my tits, sir," she begged, needing something, anything, to help her reach the orgasm she felt building.

He looked like he was going to say something, but then leaned forward, grabbing one tit in his hand, rubbing his thumb over the nipple and closing his mouth over the other, his tongue flicking it. He then sucked it with his full mouth, pulling back, before finishing with a bite. "Oh god, yes," Angela said.

Tim walked over to the table, ignoring her moans as she twisted against the chain trying to find any way to sate herself. He came back with two nipple clamps connected by a chain. He clamped one nipple, then the other, and she screamed, her hips thrusting forward. He smiled again, attaching a heavy metal ball to the chain. "This should make those tits happy," he said.

"Please sir, I need to be fucked," Angela begged.

He took a small whip from the table. "Your punishment isn't done yet. I don't think you realize how naughty you've been." He went behind her. "I know you have a safe word, because I've read your porn. It's orange, right?" He whip landed hard on her ass. "Right?"

"Yes, sir."

"You were very, very naughty to write such slutty porn." The whip came down again, the stinging pain traveling up her spine. As her body writhed the clamps pulled at her nipples and she felt the beginnings of an orgasm. The whip came down one, two, three more times and she came with a scream.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm coming!"

Tim stopped whipping and grabbed her burning ass cheeks, squeezing them hard, his fingernails digging into her skin, pulling her back toward him. She bucked against the chain as the orgasm died down held in place by his clawlike fingers holding her ass.

Tim let go of her and came around to the front. Her chest heaved with her ragged breath, the nipple clamps rising and falling. He reached out and squeezed her tits. "These are really nice tits," he said as she moaned. His hand trailed down her flat stomach and he slid a finger over her clit, making her jerk, the push forward, still hungering for something in her pussy despite the orgasm. His slid his finger farther down her slit and pulled out the ben-wah balls. She moaned again, her pussy humping toward him, unable to control herself.

"Want to be fucked, slut?" he asked.

"Oh please, yes sir, please fuck me."

He took off his shirt, revealing the muscled chest and six-pack abs she always suspected were there. He undid his belt and pants, dropping them to the floor and stepping out. His boxer shorts hid his erection -- mostly. A cock bigger than she ever would have guess stood hard against his stomach, the tip sticking out above his boxers. He took them off and she groaned with desire.

"Like what you see, slut?" he asked, slowly rubbing it. "Want me to fuck you with this?"

"Oh god, please yes. Please fuck me," she begged.

He moved toward her and lifted her thighs around his hips and she felt the tip of his cock press against her pussy lips. He shifted so it was positioned at her hole, then with a loud grunt, pushed up hard, pulling her down at the same time. She groaned loudly, throwing her head back as his hard cock filled her, stretching her open painfully, but giving her just want she'd wanted.

He began to pump. Her tits bounced with each thrust, her clamped nipples pulled by the heavy chain, and she came almost immediately. He thrusted harder, his strong arms holding her legs up. He bit down on the nipple clamps on each tit, removing them, and they fell to the ground. The rush of blood back into her nipples made her thrust forward and she felt another orgasm building. His mouth was on her tits, biting and licking first one, then the other.

"Oh god, you're making me come," she said.

His fingers dug into her ass cheeks, the tips digging into and pulling at her butt crack. Then she felt one finger go up her ass as he thrusted, harder and faster, into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Angela screamed as another orgasm wracked her. Tim pulled his cock out, and as her legs dropped and the chain jerked her as it took on her weight again, he sprayed cum on her stomach, pussy and the front of her thighs.

"Oh god, Santa," Angela said. "Thanks for the gift."

"Don't thank me yet," Tim said. "We're just getting starting. You really don't know how naughty you've been, do you?"

"No, but I want to find out," Angela said.

12