All Comments on 'Secret Sapphic Lovers'

by mummys dirty angel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Lisa DentonLisa Dentonalmost 20 years ago
Naughty, naughty

I love it when the married woman goes with another woman, its sooooooo naughty.

special_couple2004special_couple2004over 19 years ago
So very hot

Lovely seduction scene. Very hot and sensuous... I came hard while touching myself and imagining a soft feminine mouth on my pussy and a pussy for me to kiss as my lover watches. I'm glad my lover shared your stories with me. He speaks very highly of your work and now I see why! ;) *blows kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very boreing

this one was as bad as your latest one poorly written with no heat.you never describe the lovers the sex is not exciting .they don't use strapom they don't suck on each other nipples .all they do is eat each other out big deal.two coeds fooling around do that much. your story was called sappich lovers do more than eat each other out. they FUCK EACH OTHER THEY DO ANAL THEY SUCK ON EACH OTHER TIT'S.THEY SUCK EACH OTHER ANUS,THEY TONGUE FUCK EACH OTHER ANUS.THERE WAS NONE OF THAT IN YOUR STORY.

CasscanCasscanover 14 years ago
Hot Story

I had similar experiences like 2 years ago with an older married woman. Im grateful to have read your story...brilliant

moritomoritoalmost 7 years ago
Yes,it is unfaithful

YES,IT IS VERY REALLY UNFAITHFUL if a married woman sleeps with another woman!She cheats her husban EXACTLY AS IF SHE WOULD BE SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN!I don't know from where it comes THIS ABSOLUTELY STUPID IDEA that if a woman has sex with another woman she doesn't cheat her husband!Oh,YES,SHE CHEATS HIM VERY MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes it is cheating.

In regards to the story - In general okay. Had the dialogue been independent of the paragraphs it may have been better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous