Secret Service

Story Info
A female spy finds herself in hot water with two guys.
7.8k words
4.51
13k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aleksandra was disappointed in herself for not understanding the situation immediately. She had stood before the two men in surprise, with her towel in one hand and her free arm covering her breasts in modesty, for longer than she would have liked.

As a female, she had been in similar situations before. Her profession was largely dominated by males. However, she liked to think that the select handful of women in her trade were some of the best. Everyone expected a brawny male, trained up at the academy. But more recently, when it came to espionage, the landscape had began to change.

The two men standing before her certainly fit the 'traditional' mold. They were part of the 12 person detail she had silently counted as she had been led through the property earlier. One of them, the Englishman "Taylor", had greeted her under the large, impressive archway in the foyer and escorted her to the station chief. The other, Marko, had been the first to receive her at the gate.

The two men now stood in front of her, completely nude, as water from the shower heads cascaded over their muscular bodies.

"Sorry. It's co-ed unfortunately" said the one she knew as Marko.

Things clicked in and Aleksandra realized that she had paused a beat too long. She nonchalantly dropped her towel to the ground, and then proceeded forward from the changing room into the long tiled shower chamber.

-- - - - - -- -- - ---- - -- - --

In many areas of America and Western Europe, the 1980's were giving way to a period of expression, freedom, and opulence. That was not, however, the case in Eastern Europe. In the shadow of The Cold War countries and allegiances were beginning to fray at the seams. Suspicion was strong and that led to espionage... and that was what Aleksandra excelled at.

Quiet alliances between regions were becoming increasingly important, yet furtive. Aleks had initially been surprised to find the British agent working among the local security personnel at the station house. She assumed that he had been sent as an ally to help train the group's security agents in English methods.

The 'safehouse', as it was, was truly impressive. It was an old mansion overlooking a canyon. Just high up enough from the town center that comings and goings wouldn't attract attention and nearby activity could be easily monitored. Aleksandra understood that the station chief operating this branch was key to their foreign communications. And she also understood that the message she had been carrying inside of her bag was both important, divisive, and only to be delivered in person.

-- - - - - -- -- - ---- - -- - --

Aleks had intentionally booked a mismatched train schedule with three unused dead ends and tight timetables for the connections that she actually intended to make. She deployed standard travelling surveillance measures at each new train station she arrived at and took extra care to ensure that she wasn't being followed. She had dressed in a loose knee-length grey skirt and black blouse. No bright colors. She realized that her more petite stature already made her look physically different than the 'average' woman. There wasn't much she could do about that. Same went for her breasts which, when balanced against her 5 foot frame, seemed exceptionally large. She had a welcoming smile and easily fit the definition of 'cute'. When on the job she did everything she could to minimize these distinctive factors. That morning she had applied the bare minimum amount of makeup, tousled her chin length brown hair, and then selected an oversize sun hat to further obscure her appearance.

The actual rail journey itself should have taken 4 hours. She had turned it into 10, taking the first train out that morning.

She intentionally shunned the advances of the grotesque taxi drivers attempting to pick up fares upon her arrival outside of the station at her end destination. Aside from the cloud of cheap cigar smoke she knew that even one unnecessary local interaction could jeopardize her mission.

She took a circuitous route through the hilly neighborhood. She gradually climbed the winding streets, sticking to side roads when possible in order to ensure that no one was following her.

After finally arriving near the property she had taken a moment to cautiously surveil it from the shadows of a tree down the block. Satisfied, she approached the tall iron gate where two guards (armed but not visibly) appeared from the shadows. It was clear they had spotted her presence down the street some time ago.

They had been expecting her.

Or at least someone.

Given the suspicion of the era, the question would be whether Aleksandra was in fact who she was supposed to be. And was the message she carried genuine... or compromised.

Aleks had expected this wariness and as an agent herself completely understood the need for heightened suspicion.

One of the agents had escorted into the grand entryway of the old house. Pitched ceilings towered above, framed by a magnificent archway. Aleks had been turned over to a tall and imposing man who introduced himself to her as Dejan. Only first names here she quickly realized. He was well over 6 feet and his bulky frame suggested that there was likely a gym on site. Aleks had checked the small pistol from her clutch and then without prompting also produced the higher calibre weapon from the bag which she carried over her shoulder. Both were accepted graciously by the man. He seemed to understand that no agent was happy to relinquish their weapons and handled the transaction gracefully.

He smiled apologetically and explained that it was protocol for every guest to be searched for hidden weapons or recording devices before entering. Aleks had naturally expected this. She often joked with another female agent friend about what people would think if they knew how many men had seen under her dress.

Aleks purposefully lifted her loose skirt up to her waist. Dejan ruefully leaned down to examine her bare legs and then quickly ran his hand over the areas covered by her black silk panties. As always she steadied herself in order not to react as his hand quickly slipped down over her mound and in between her legs. With a quick sweep of her round bum and flared hips he signalled for her to drop her skirt back down.

"Shall I...?" Aleks asked helpfully, knowing that this customary examination was likely uncomfortable enough for the male agent as well.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry. If you please..."

Aleksandra raised her hand to the top button of her blouse and systematically undid the remaining eight of them until the silken panels of her top parted to the sides revealing her matching black brassiere. She lifted the back of her blouse and turned to reveal that she did not have any recording equipment or contraband taped to her body. Returning to face frontward Aleks preemptively leaned forward and grasped the tops of her bra cups, pulling them outwards and down, far enough to reveal her large, light pink areola and the tops of her nipples. Dejan cursorily peered downwards into her cleavage and exposed breasts. Satisfied that he had done enough he again apologized and asked Aleks to re-dress.

-- - - - - -- -- - ---- - -- - --

The station chief's office was on the third floor of the imposing house located at the end of a long wood panelled hallway. Aleksandra had been handed off from Dejan to 'Taylor' who had politely escorted her upstairs and asked her to take a seat in front of the mahogany desk. He stood by and supervised her presence as Aleks sat stiffly. She let her eyes wander around the luxurious wood panelled room without moving her head. No need to look like she was being too curious. The room was somehow opulent while lacking any kind of actual identifying characters. Typical.

Aleksandra was surprised to find the station chief to be a woman. In her experiences with the service she had heard of several influential women whom were in higher executive positions but she had yet to actually encounter one in person.

The woman did not introduce herself but did inquire about Alek's journey as she accepted the envelope that was produced from within the young agents' clutch and slid across the table.

She was tall and willowy, with a short black bob. Pretty. Aleks placed her age around 50.

Aleks listened quietly as the chief examined the envelope for any sign of tampering, eventually sliding the top open with a sharp gold letter opener.

Aleks sat in silence as the bureau chief examined the message inside, surely in code. However, even Aleksandra's presence and the existence of the envelope itself seemed to unsettle the woman across the desk from her.

Her gaze eventually settled back upon the young agent sitting across the desk from her. Wary.

Aleks caught her fingering a hidden button underneath her desk. Mere moments later yet another security man swung the door open.

The chief held the envelope outwards to him.

"To Tomi next door please"

She addressed Aleksandra.

"Thank you for your service. I know that it has been a long day. We are preparing accommodations for the evening for you in town. But until then would you please make use of our pool and freshen up. The sun is about to set and the views across the canyon are not to be missed."

Aleks would have been more than happy to turn around and start the long journey home again, however the bureau chief had chosen her words carefully. None of what she had said was a question. While it had been positioned as an invite, it was actually a direction.

By keeping Aleks under their oversight until the next day it would provide them with some degree of time to attempt to authenticate both her, as well as the message that she had produced.

Aleksandra allowed herself to be led back down to the main level and then down yet another flight to the bottom floor of the impressive house before ending up on the outside patio of the property.

-- - - - - -- -- - ---- - -- - --

It was sumptuous. The outdoor pool had been partially built out from the rocky walls of the cliff that the property adorned. The view was, in fact, as amazing as described. It was a warm evening and the sun was setting over the far walls of the canyon.

Yet another guard from upstairs (this one more quiet and dour) had led her to a relatively large changing room just off of the pool deck. It was similar to that of a gymnasium with wooden changing benches located down the middle of the room. Several small concrete cubbies were built into the far wall and the guard guided her toward one of them. Answering her soft protests about not having any swimwear he withdrew a cardboard box which contained a number of transparent packages containing mens and women's swimsuits. He indicated further down the wall to where towels were neatly folded and stacked.

Aleksandra waited until she was left alone before flipping through the clear packages of swimsuits and discarding the men's. She raised an eyebrow in appreciation upon noticing that the handful of female swimwear was made up exclusively of one piece Cardin swimsuits in a variety of sizes and bright colors.

Aleks selected a medium yellow swimsuit and, upon checking to ensure her privacy, disrobed and slid into the tight lycra garment.

She self consciously checked the fit in a mirror above a row of sinks. It wasn't something she would have purchased at home. It was cut too flat across the chest and served to overly compress her large breasts out towards the side of the coverage. It would certainly suffice for a brief dip however.

Returning to the long bench in the middle of the room Aleks neatly folded her garments and tucked them inside of her shoulder bag. Falling back on her training she carried her bag and clutch with her and placed them near the edge of the pool before slipping in.


The water was cool, but felt refreshing alongside the warm breeze drifting through the canyon. The vista was truly spectacular and for the first time in over a week Aleksandra allowed her mind to briefly drift away from her mission. She turned slowly to examine her surroundings. As she twisted, her gaze drifted up the stone walls of the luxurious house. She noticed the station chief and one of her associates standing on a third floor balcony observing her...

The warm air eventually turned cooler as the sun began to fade. Drying herself with a towel Aleksandra had returned to the changing room, doffing her swimsuit.The far end of the room turned in an L curve and led to a shower area. As Aleks approached she could hear the faint sound of water running.

-- - - - - -- -- - ---- - -- - --

Her trained mind had taken longer to process the situation than she had wished. For a brief moment Aleksandra was certain that she'd shown hesitation, even uncertainty, as she had encountered the two male security men.

Trained to survey a situation quickly she had immediately sized them up. Both under opposite shower heads. Several towels stacked near the entrance. Seemingly no weapons or concealed dangers within the space. Her mind had briefly lingered on their appearance.

Both were tall and strong. Their bodies were well toned, surely from daily exercise and weights. Marko's long-ish blonde hair fell softly off to one side as was in style. Taylor was British African. His dark skin glistened under the water as he tousled some shampoo through his short hair. Despite being unaroused, both of their penises were large enough for Aleks to take notice.

Upon gathering herself Aleks had attempted to gain ground by reacting strongly, dropping her towel to the side and nonchalantly entering the shower area. Three shower heads adorned each tiled wall and the two men inside had chosen the opposite ones closest to the entrance. Alek' mind raced as she nudged herself past them in tight quarters, knowing that they were studying her every move.

Instead of retreating to the furthest of the three shower heads she selected the one immediately next to the British agent, Taylor. As she turned it on and took a moment to fuss with the temperature she let her mind catch up.

'Nothing was ever a coincidence'

It was the mantra she lived by. The fact that she'd been watched over in the pool by the station chief, and the fact that she'd taken all of her possessions out with her to the pool deck were two facts that she felt contributed to the current circumstances.

Her mind continued to quickly process. Any creditable operation who had just accepted her within their building as an unknown (advanced by her branch or not), would want to, at minimum, do a brief bit of investigative work.

As a well trained agent she had felt it implicit on herself to not do anything as reckless as leave her bag and clutch behind in the changing room while she was by the pool. Something as foolish as that could have itself raised eyebrows about her professionalism.

Which left both sides at a bit of a stalemate.

She was sure that her 'evening's accommodations' that the branch was providing would be well distinguished. And well surveilled.

Aleksandra did not wish to provoke any further cat-and-mouse games given the magnitude of the mission she was on.

She decided to just go with it...

-- - - - - -- -- - ---- - -- - --

It might have been a bit more 'breast' than was required as she reached across Taylor. Her heavy right boob pressed up against his slippery skin as she retrieved the light blue bar of soap from the wall in front of him.

She would have been expected to be comfortable in these kind of environments, and generally she was. As one of two girls in her initial training program she had been afforded little privacy or discretion amongst her male coworkers. It took some getting used to. But confidence bred respect.

It was by no means the first time that she had been naked amongst male co-workers.

It was also not the first time that she would use sex as a means to an end as part of her job.

-- - - - - -- -- - ---- - -- - --

Yes, she had a boyfriend. Peter. But if she was honest with herself he was more of a boyfriend for the sake of having a boyfriend. He knew that she worked for the intelligence bureau but little more. She told him very little about her history so that he would never be able to reveal anything of any significance.

He knew nothing about her work... or the things that she occasionally did as part of it.

Aleks was a strong conversationalist. Knowing that neither of the two men in front of her could (or would) tell her anything of substance, she was still able to strike up a conversation with them as if it wasn't odd to be showering naked amongst one another.

She purposefully took extra time with the soap, allowing (in fact encouraging) them to watch as she lathered her body up. She casually turned so that they could see her from both front and behind as they made small talk.

She asked for a couple of nondescript details about the age of the house and enquired about whether they enjoyed the town. Marko recommended a nice restaurant in the town square. Finally standing back and fixing her gaze on both of the male agents Aleksandra smirked.

"I might just try it for dinner tonight... providing I have any clothes left in my bag once they're done going through it"

Her directness shattered the 'casual' nature of their previous conversation.

A wary silence settled across the room, broken only by the sound of the running water.

She knew why they were here. To distract her. To unsettle her. To challenge her training

.... and to appeal to her feminine side.

She was certain that the two of them had been chosen specifically.

Marko's strong jaw line made him classically handsome. His green eyes were twinkly and slightly mischievous. He likely would have seemed quite playful were it not for his impressive tall and toned build. His skin was tanned a warm shade from the Summer sun.

Taylor's face was rounder and he had kind blue eyes. He was more 'built' than Marko. The black skin of his upper arms would surely be difficult to contain in a t-shirt (not that he was wearing one). His thighs appeared strong enough that he might be able to crush someone between them.

On the subject of 'between his thighs', Aleks had stolen another glance down there as she had retrieved the soap. Taylor's penis dangled casually as he washed up. She had been surprised by how... 'thick' it looked. Even in it's currently soft state.

Both they, and she, knew that their assignment was to keep her fully occupied and away from her bag long enough for someone else to search it and confirm anything they were uncertain about.

She realized that she was pleased enough that these were the two whom had been selected.

Breaking the disquieting moment she stepped in close to Taylor and slowly began to slide her hand up the inside of his thigh seductively. She leaned her head upward and parted her lips for him as she felt one of his strong arms slowly wrap around her body. He was much taller than her and his body dwarfed her diminutive, but curvy, frame.

Marko came in behind her. Close. His hands gently ran up the back of her thighs before settling on her full round bum. He softly kneaded it as she kissed Taylor deeply. The tall, black, agent in front of her held her tightly and let his hands roam around her shoulders and upper back. The sensation of having four hands touching and caressing her body sent shivers through Aleks. Despite having a fairly thorough sexual background she had never been with two men at the same time before.

The unusual yet stimulating feeling of having both men touch her body began to quickly draw Aleks in. She enjoyed sex, but had also trained herself to use it as a tool of the job when required. She felt a pang of concern as she shivered in the warm water, realizing that she was perfectly happy nude and in-between these two strong men.