Secret Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning out plaintively as they made her orgasm.

Again and again.

The water gently rippled around her. Even just the thought of her hand straining to reach around Taylor's thick shaft caused a soft sigh as she re-envisioned it....

Under the water her hand gingerly circled her clit as she thought back to the final moments. On her knees. The two of them over her and finally close to spent. Their muscular naked bodies were strung tight as both of them rapidly stroked their long cocks. As close to climax as they were she had been struck by how they looked at her body with unbridled hunger and lust as they both prepared to orgasm.

She'd knelt underneath them, conquered and panting. Her hands clutched at her breasts, thrusting them together. The soft pliant skin bulging through her fingers....

Aleks allowed herself a brief smirk as she recalled her gaze clarifying. Staring up at the straining heads of their two enormous erections. Both pointed straight at her. It had reminded her of the first time she'd been 'captured' as part of field exercises during her early military training days. She still remembered stumbling to her knees in the underbrush and raising to find herself staring up and into the business end of two long dangerous looking carbines pointed directly at her.

The darker skin of Taylor's head was literally bulging and she could see his shaft beginning to twitch under his ministrations.

He came first.

-- - - - - -- -- - ---- - -- - --

Their climaxes had finally brought some levity to the situation.

Never before in a sexual 'work' environment had Aleks been possessed by the feeling that comes over you when you are truly and passionately engaged in sex.

She had watched enthralled as first Taylor's, and then Marko's cocks had erupted over her.

Long rivulets splashed across her boobs.

Both of their erections seemed so hard and stiff that they were likely to explode if not given release. She understood. Both had been gradually primed with close to 30 minutes of stimulation. Yet still, she was amazed by how 'hard' they came with her.

Peter would often climax with a couple of small spurts upon her breasts or bum and then crash to the bed. Finished.

The two in front of her repeatedly sent long streams rocketing across her nude chest as if it was target practice.

Aleks couldn't help but giggle when it was done.

That levity thing again.

Taylor in particular had seemed shy and almost embarrassed. He had quickly leaned down, hooked his arms under her and helped her to her feet. Almost abashed to have her in such a submissive position beneath them. She could almost sense a blush in his dark skin.

Letting her breasts drop and fall naturally Aleksandra examined herself, again giggling at the sheer amount of output across her tits.

Her laughter seemed to lighten the mood and Marko quickly indicated towards one of the shower heads, quipping that at least clean up would be quick and easy.

Aleksandra noticed Taylor furtively look towards the changing room entrance before returning to her and giving her a quick kiss.

-- - - - - -- -- - ---- - -- - --

Aleks hesitated for a moment as the pretty young female agent led her to a smart looking sedan in the carpark.

"Natalia"

Where had she come from?!? Aleks hadn't seen her at any point during her previous tour of the station house.

Unsure of the protocol of whether to get in the front or the back Aleks hesitated for a moment. Natalia had grinned, brushed her long red hair to the side and gestured to the front with an amiable grin.

She took side roads to the hotel, confidently gunning the car through the twisty tributaries that ran down the hill. She was friendly and asked Aleks general questions about where she was based... and suggested with a sexy smile that they could use a few more 'gals' working at the station house they had just left.

Natalia was vivacious and easy to talk to and she teased at Aleks about submitting for a transfer.

An hour later, alone in the bath. Aleks finished reliving her encounter with Marko and Taylor. She slowly let her mind drift...

Her fingers continued to slowly circle beneath the water.

Her lips curled into a coy smile as she allowed herself to imagine what might have happened had Natalia been sent to meet her in the shower instead.

-END