All Comments on 'Secret Sex with my Step-Sister'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
rjm2rjm2over 4 years ago
Pretty good story......

But the ending, in my opinion, well it sucked. You went through all of that, then just bam cut it off. I still give you 4 *.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more chapters

I agree the ending was abrupt. This story has so many was it could continue and become one of the best, if not the best stories on here. You are an excellent writer. You seriously need to consider adding more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sweet

I loved the story. Sister became incredibly attractive. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It!

Agree it needs to continue l.

TheHeadsetGuyTheHeadsetGuyover 4 years ago
What next?

I was hoping for them both to get pregnant at the same time, but hopefully another chapter will be added later on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sneaky opening

Great read. hot,sexy and entertaining.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Fantastic Read

You covered all the bases, love, and hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"...Her breasts weren't huge..."

"...but they were nicely shaped..."

Should have read: Her breasts weren't huge AND they were nicely shaped.

Many of the women,in the stories on this site, have Ds or even DDs, or bigger, "and don't sag a bit. Those writers either have never been with a large titted woman, and/or have never heard of gravity.

Smaller breasts are better shaped, more sensitive, and are sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex is simply too mechanical. No reluctance. Not enough details. Not enough dialog about what was being done by one to the other.

Frankly, couldn't get past page 3.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a nice story, but I've never known any woman able to radically change her personality so quickly. In my experience, it's always a ploy to regain the upper hand.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Well-written, started off just as you planned, and moved it along just right!! Cole is a 'gentleman', to a point....took advantage of Evie...

At least your character, E ie, was not bindi to be about being taken advantage of...appreciated his taking care of her when she was gonna have something REALLY BAD done to her by those 2 guys at the club.

And, yes, a person CAN change like that; reality makes us see things differently when it confronts us...How do I know, you ask?? Because, I had a moment like that.

While I did not completely change, I DID realize something had to give...& it did!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[12.11.22]

Fun und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

rape to love. 5-star.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Hhhmmm...my 2nd time reading this...and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time!!

Maybe, a lesson could be learned by others reading this...see people CAN change at some point...circumstances dictate the need for this (and a chemical shift in the brain, from a small trauma!)

Love this so much...a real deal in the face of all those I read here...

Five**5**Stars๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ 

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Fuuuuck!!! This was hot and playful. I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I award very few 1s - but this piece deserves it.

The characters are parodies The dialogue is equal to that which a committee of mediocre middle schoolers would produce. The story line is completely predictable

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3150 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.