All Comments on 'Secret Sex with My Stepdaughter'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story with awesome details...

Your description of the sex with your Stepdaughter was magnificent. The details of the period sex were spot on as I have experienced it many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Boring as hell for the first 5 pages. Your fascination with poo is also a killer. If the sex wasn’t to hot it would have been a 1 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too drawn out

Completely agree with first comment about the first 5 pages, far too long and drawn out to the point of boring. And again, your poo fixation is not for the majority. I gave you a 3 for trying. It's the sex and a SHORT decent sex filled story we want possibly with a great twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why do characters in all of your stories use toilet paper multiple times throughout their bowel movements, rather than just at the end? It's very weird and abnormal.

wangoo69wangoo69over 3 years ago
Love your stories

I love that you write about my favourite fetishes, love the poop, pee, fart and menstruation.

The others are entitled to their opinion but there are plenty of other writers doing vanilla sex stories so I hope you will continue to write these in for those of us who love love it.

Other favourite fetishes are sloppy seconds and cum oozing out down legs or into the toilet.

Loved the messy mishap story too, so tempted to sneak into a ladies toilet and go through the sanitary bins looking for bloody pads to wear in my undies, sniff or even taste if fresh.

Yeah I know I am a sick puppy but it so turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Five Stars, BUT

Too long. Why so much ???? before you and Maddie got started.

I think I missed two birthdays reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So fucked up!! The MC's parents were total uncouth bastards. Karen was a frigid bitch!!

9 pages of trailer park white trash

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nasty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous