Secret Sexy Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,616 Followers

'I made it for you...' I recalled from Dean's note. Is this some cheap toy he manufactured at one of his toy-making plants? I silently wondered. Pressing the button, I saw that, in fact, it was exactly toy I had thought it was. What the hell, man? I asked Dean quietly. This has to be the lamest gift I've gotten since I was 12... Though it is kind of relaxing to look at...

It seemed totally out of character, and for an instant I had to ask myself whether Dean was fucking with me. Was it possible that this was his way of telling me, despite his earlier words, that I was no longer the friend I thought I was? That he had moved on?

I was staring into the lights, kind of spaced out, when Melanie decided to finish her shower and walk out of the bathroom. The thud of the door swinging shut snapped me out of my daze and I looked up, catching my breath at the sight of my wife, barefoot and wrapped in a towel.

She had just blown her hair dry and it was hanging loose and tumbling over her shoulders. The towel hardly covered her body, reaching from just above her nipples to just below the curve of her ass. I wanted to just sit and stare at her, but before I could react she had stepped forward and was reaching for the tiny toy I held in my hand.

"What's this?" she asked, snatching it from my fingers with one hand and clutching the towel around her body with the other.

I shrugged, my eyes feasting on her cleavage and then down her smooth, endless legs. The bulge in my crotch returned and I took a deep breath in through my nose, feeling my stomach clench with desire.

She noticed, and her eyes narrowed at me. "If you think you're getting some action tonight after your behavior at dinner, you're sorely mistaken," she informed me curtly.

I swallowed and nodded, trying to appear contrite. "I'm sorry," I told her, though I knew I had nothing to apologize for. It was just easier to go along with it.

But Melanie was already examining the gift. "This cheap toy is the gift from your 'best friend'?" she asked sarcastically. She snorted and lifted it to her eyes. "Maybe he doesn't like you as much as you thought."

I scowled, looking away to try and hide the shame I felt as I decided that Dean had, in fact, been sending me a message. I heard a small buzzing sound as she activated the toy and the light began to sparkle and spin.

"Still..." Melanie's voice suddenly had a strange, relaxed quality. "It's quite pretty to look at..."

My brow furrowed. I turned back around, confused at her sudden shift in mood. "What do you mean?" I started to ask, but then I froze. Something was going on.

My wife was staring at the flashing, pulsing light, but when I forced myself to ignore the toy and examine her face I saw that something had changed. Her eyes, which had just been narrowed with sarcastic glee at my paltry gift, were now wide open and blank, mirroring the strobing colors coming from the tip of the plastic wand. Her lips were slightly parted, her breath slow and rhythmic.

"Honey...?" I asked softly. "You okay...?" I was wary, not sure what she was playing at and not wanting to startle her out of her reverie.

"Mmhmm... Yes..."

I caught my breath in surprise. Her voice was low and relaxed, almost sleepy, and there was no hint of the derision and sarcasm that usually tinged her every word.

"What are you doing...?" I murmured, standing up now and looking her in the face.

She didn't react, continuing to stare deep into the light at the center of the swirling sphere of color.

"Can you hear me...?" I tried again. I was starting to get a little worried. Was this some sort of strange, flashing light-induced coma? Like the kind they warn you about before you play explosive, violent video games?

"Yes..." she murmured again, and this time I caught a hint of something else in her voice.

Outside of my control, my cock began to swell, straining against my slacks and throbbing with desire, and I was suddenly no longer worried about my wife. Why? Because what I had heard was a deep, visceral pleasure.

Abruptly, everything snapped together. It was like the last piece of a puzzle finally slotted into place and I could now see the image that had been shattered and fragmented. I remembered a late college night with Dean after we'd both had too much to drink and we had been laying on the floor talking about things we wouldn't have ever mentioned sober.

'Any deep, dark secrets?' I had asked. 'What about weird kinks? Things you want to do with every woman you take to bed?'

'I just want control...' Dean had said immediately, and there was rapture in his voice. 'I want to control her, body and mind, her only desire to submit and obey, to bring me pleasure...'

'Like what...?' I joked drunkenly. 'Hypnosis or some shit?'

'Yeah, man...' Dean's eyes had turned to me and they had been stone cold serious. 'Exactly like that.'

I had swallowed, simultaneously turned on and shocked. 'Well, fuck...' I'd managed to say, then moved on to a safer topic.

My eyes flicked to the bedside table.

'P.S.' Dean's note had said. 'Show it to your wife. She'll love it.'

"Fuck me..." I breathed as I stared at my wife's entranced form. "Dean, you fucking genius... You fucking did it."

***

I sat on the edge of my mattress, my cock throbbing against my slacks. "Stay calm," I ordered myself. "Don't do anything stupid..." Whatever was happening, I needed to make sure I didn't fuck this up. If what I thought was happening — that Dean's gift had somehow hypnotized my wife — was actually happening, I had to take full advantage of this opportunity.

I took a slow, deep breath and let it out. "Okay," I muttered to myself, then glanced back up at Melanie.

She stood absolutely still, her shoulders relaxed and her breathing even, while her eyes remained fixed on the strobing lights at the center of the small, plastic sphere.

"Hey, babe..." I murmured experimentally, trying to keep my voice even and calm. "Can you still hear me?"

"Mmhmm..." My wife's response was slow and even, her eyes never flickering from the light.

"Do you feel good?" I probed. "Relaxed?"

"Yes..." Her voice was slow and strangely blank. "Good... Relaxed..."

"You like feeling this way," I affirmed, and her head nodded slightly.

"I like feeling this way..." she agreed.

God... Hearing Melanie's usually haughty, sarcastic voice so blank and monotone filled me with a rush of power, a power that shot straight through my body and into my pulsing cock. "You like to feel so relaxed and good... So relaxed that your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier every second..."

I wasn't sure how I knew that this was the way to deepen someone's trance, to slowly and confidently lead them deeper into the relaxation, but I suppose I had picked it up from somewhere — whether it was Psychology 101 at university or simply from having a roommate who was into hypnosis.

Either way, it seemed to be working — Melanie's eyelids started to flutter and droop as soon as I spoke, even while her mouth moved slowly. "Heavier and heavier..." she murmured, and I could practically hear the relaxation in her voice as it swaddled her mind and stripped away her conscious defenses.

"Very good," I told her calmly, slipping into a role I hadn't known I was able to play. "That's very good... Now, as your eyes close I want you to slip even deeper into the relaxation, even deeper into the trance..."

"Even deeper..." Melanie's eyelids slammed shut and her head suddenly dropped forward, as though her neck was too relaxed to hold it up. Surprised, I sprang to my feet and caught her as she leaned forward, her knees buckling and her entire body relaxing at once.

I grunted as her weight fell into my arms, and I suddenly realized that the towel had slithered to the floor, leaving my wife's body completely naked beneath my hands. Her large, heavy breasts were pressed to my chest, and I could feel her erect nipples pressing through my shirt as I gently guided her to the mattress so she was sitting on the bed next to me, her head dropped forward and her hands dangling by her sides. Wow... I thought. She must be pretty fucking deep.

Somehow, I kept on talking, knowing that I needed to keep what was left of her conscious mind occupied. "Drifting down and down..." I murmured, brushing her hair back behind her ear and leaning closer. "Down into the darkness... And the deeper you go, the better you feel... The better you feel, the deeper you go..."

"Mmm..." Melanie took a slow breath, her muscles relaxing even more beneath my hands. As I took the opportunity to admire her fantastic body, I saw her pink nipples pointy and stiff.

"Are you turned on?" I asked in surprise, my voice still low as my hand instinctively reached out to cup her breast. I palmed her tits one after the other, feeling her nipples press into my palms.

"Yesss..." My wife's voice was a low hum, and I could feel the slightest hint of a seductive purr behind the blank monotone as she arched her back, pressing her titflesh into my hands.

I shook my head slightly to refocus, even as I continued to gently play with her nipples. Melanie used to love when I played with her body, my fascination with her beautiful figure a reward for countless hours of working out. Recently, however, she'd told me it was immature, that I was objectifying her.

"As I play with you," I murmured, "you're feeling more and more pleasure, the pleasure wrapping around you and pulling you even deeper into the trance..."

"Deeper into the trance..." she moaned breathily, her breath catching as I pulled and tweaked.

My cock was rock hard, and I took one of my hands from Melanie's body to gently stroke my shaft through the cloth of my pants. Time to do something about this... I decided.

Standing up, I quickly unbuckled my belt and kicked off my pants, ravishing my wife with my eyes as I did. My rock-hard dick swung free, the head purple with arousal.

"And the deeper you go..." I murmured stepping forward so my fully-erect prick was just inches in front of Melanie's face, "The more obedient you become... The deeper you go, the more obedient you become... Everything is gone from your mind except for relaxation, pleasure and obedience..."

A tiny furrow abruptly appeared between Melanie's eyebrows, and I caught my breath. "Obedience...?" she asked, her voice tinted with confusion. "I... what...?"

But, desire shooting through me and giving me insane levels of confidence, I clamped down on my sudden fear. "Obedience..." I told her firmly. "Relaxing deeper and deeper into pleasurable, entranced obedience..."

Melanie's breath caught for a moment... and then she exhaled the final hint of the resistance from her body. "Pleasurable... Entranced... Obedience..." she moaned, and I saw her visibly shiver with the arousal singing through her body at each word.

"That's very good..." I continued, my hand wrapping around my cock and giving it several slow strokes. God I'm turned on... "Now..." I hesitated only a split second. Merry fucking Christmas to me. "Open your mouth and suck my cock..."

***

Melanie leaned forward and took me into her mouth with a moan, her desire so evident that I could practically feel it shooting through me. Her lips wrapped around my cock with a sensation of hot breath and hungry need, and then her cheeks hollowed as she sucked.

I groaned, feeling the tip sliding over her tongue and hitting the entrance to her throat as she continued to lean in.

"Fuck yes..." I groaned when my wife finally pulled back, eyes still closed, and began to bob her head up and down on my length. I rested one hand on top of her head, controlling her pace, keeping it nice and slow so I wouldn't be tempted to blow my load down her throat.

There's something else I want to do with that, I thought, grinning wickedly.

"Can you still hear me, Melanie...?" I murmured, running my fingers through the woman's thick hair. Ohfuckyes. I groaned, thrusting several times with my hips and fucking her beautiful, angelic face.

"Yss..." Her words of affirmation were muffled by my cock, but the vibrations of her words throbbed up my shaft and into my body.

Oh yeah...

"In a moment," I told her, my voice shuddering as she took me deep, "I'm going to snap my fingers. When I do, I want you to open your eyes but remain in the trance. Open your eyes, but remain in the trance... Do you understand...?"

"Yes..."

I held my breath. This, I realized, was it.

Would she obey me, or would she snap out of it the instant she opened her eyes?

I snapped my fingers and Melanie's eyelids fluttered once, twice and then slid open.

I stared into her deep blue orbs, the depth of her eyes fascinating me.

They were completely blank, no hint of though flashing behind them as she continued to bob up and down, my cock wet with her saliva.

Safe. I grinned and let my hands rest on either side of Melanie's head. In one movement, I plunged my length between her lips and stopped, her nose resting against my stomach. Her mouth and throat were volcanically hot and fantastically tight, her body barely able to take me.

"Now, Melanie..." I murmured in a conversational tone, my cock buried in her throat, "you know that you're completely entranced right now, don't you?"

Her eyes never flickered as I held her head in place, lips sealing around the base of my prick. "Mmhmm..."

"And you love it," I continued, easing back slightly and then thrusting again. "You love being completely relaxed, entranced and obedient..."

"Mmhmm..." Melanie's response was a shuddering moan of arousal that matched my own, her nostrils flaring as she struggled for air.

"And you'll do anything I say..."

"Mmm..." My wife was practically panting now, barely able to breath around my cock and overwhelmed with the ecstasy of obeying my every wish. I finally pulled back, letting her suck in one gasp of oxygen before I slid myself back between her soft, plush lips.

Up and down on my cock, the little O of her mouth making a perfect seal.

"You are my slave, and I am your Master..."

Her mouth slid off my cock with a pop and one of her hands wrapped around my shaft, slowly pumping up and down my length as she stared up into my eyes. "Yes, Master..."

It was the Master that did it, Melanie's subconscious mind accepting the title and sending a surge of need straight down my spine.

Leaning down, I gripped Melanie by the hips and pushed her back and down onto the bed.

She went willingly, sliding back on the sheets until she had room to spread her long legs wide open for me.

My eyes went to her shaved pussy, where I could see her skin glistening with arousal.

"Are you nice and horny for me?" I grunted, my fist pumping up and down my cock as I knelt between her spread thighs. "Are you a nice little horny slut for your master?" I don't know where the words came from, I wasn't usually not this dominant in bed, but as I said them Melanie squirmed and gasped, her hips twitching as though she were almost ready to cum from the words alone.

"Yes, Master... Horny little slut..." Her voice was a moan of need, begging me to take her exactly how I wanted.

So I did.

I slid inside of her, disappearing inch by inch as I moved with a leisurely, luxuriant slowness.

Melanie groaned, her tight entrance opening up for me as I pushed all the way into her core.

Then, I began to move. With my weight on my hands, I lowered my head and suckled at her large, round tits, pulling her nipples one by one into my mouth. I lashed at them with my tongue and she gasped, bucking up against me with every stroke.

Her form was lithe and smooth beneath me, our bodies coming together like a choreographed performance. Her hips rose to meet mine as I plunged into her, her inner tunnel slick and needy but snug.

I pushed deeper, pounding into her body like I owned it. Each thrust took me deeper until I was pressing against her deepest walls and rubbing her g-spot every time I withdrew.

Her legs locked around my hips, urging me onward.

"Yesss..." her voice was a moan of mindless need. "Yesyesyessss..."

This was the hottest sensation of my life, and I couldn't hold out for much longer. Pushing myself up, I leaned back, hands on my wife's hips as I fucked her mercilessly.

From my knees, I pounded into her like a piston, her body trembling as my body slammed into hers over and over again. I let one hand roam across her body, squeezing and mauling at one of her tits after the other as her body climaxed time and again.

And then, I was falling over the edge.

I came, rope after rope of hot, sticky cum splattering across my wife's inner walls. Her womb was coated in my essence, my spunk shooting like a fire hose deep inside of her.

As my cock pulsed and spasmed, Melanie's body clenched and responded, her muscles seizing up as her final orgasm matched mine. Her inner muscles gripped my cock tightly, milking the last drops of cum from my balls as I finally shuddered and collapsed, my body on top of hers.

We both breathed, my breath swift and erratic and hers, somehow, still slow, deep and even. After a second, gulping in air like I had just run a marathon, I rolled off and onto my back on top of the sheets. I lay there with my eyes closed for just a moment before opening them up again.

I glanced sideways and saw that Melanie's blank, thoughtless gaze was staring off into the distance.

Fuck. Me... I thought, another tidal wave of desire hitting me and beginning to inflate my insatiable cock. "I am going to fuck you so hard tonight..." I murmured, loving the mindless, obedient expression on my wife's face.

"Yes, please, Master..."

***

I hope you enjoyed this small tribute to the holiday season — even if it's just a bit of Christmas atmosphere and some gift giving.

What do you think of this short? Should I do more one-off stories or do you prefer my longer series work?

Thank you so much for your time in reading this, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your words are my oxygen. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,616 Followers
12