Secret Sins Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

Our grins had become hungry leers and, as though her husband weren't tied to the bed before us, we started making out, soon ending up on the bed with him. We were all over each other, grinding our crotches against one another, sucking each other's nipples and taking random breaks from our bodies to explore each other's mouths with our tongues.

In my sudden, returning lust, I'd forgotten all about Debesh until I noticed his member, now hard and actually just a little bigger than average.

"Sumitra..." I toned, breathing heavily as I stared at it.

Debesh began to moan something until the previously shy little East Indian woman backhanded him across the mouth.

"You like to suck on it, sister?"

Lying on my front, I replied by covering its head with my mouth as she moved closer in order to watch. I began sucking at it, quietly moaning an inner relief at having my need fulfilled. I felt his body tense up, and I wondered if he was enjoying this form of emasculation as I took the time to enjoy every second of it, tasting pre-cum before slowly going down and down, my tongue massaging his shaft the whole way until his pubic hair was tickling my nose.

I started bobbing up and down, sucking like a whore in the street, as I'd seen it done so many times on my laptop. Sumitra, on her hands and knees beside me, was intently watching. She seemed quite interested, like she was learning from me, while I could hear Debesh trying very hard not to make a sound. As I sucked, I had to wonder how the little thing even got him tied to the bed to begin with, suspecting that Donna had most likely had some mind controlling hand in it.

I stopped, looking up at her with a wild grin, drool running from my mouth to Debesh's abdomen. Sumitra read my mind, lowering her head to take his cock in her mouth, and I watched it disappear. By her behaviour, I wondered if she'd ever done this before, if Muslims approved of oral sex. If this were indeed the case, she did seem to be learning fast, and she looked great with a cock in her mouth. It occurred to me then that she'd look even better with Joel's big whopper in her mouth, and I grinned with the knowledge that he and his well-endowed son were only across the street. But, would she be interested?

Then it was my turn again. Licking her wet lips, she grinned wickedly at me, holding Debesh's member with expectation, so I went down on him again, vigorously sucking and making those lewd choking noises while trying to keep my hair out of the way. I twitched to the feel of her little hand on my tushie, moaning as I slowed down, closing my eyes to enjoy the slow, caressing progress it made to the bottom of my cheeks, then between my thighs.

Spreading my legs, I rotated my pelvis up, giving her easier access as my moans became deeper, my hand gripping Debesh's upper thigh while I began sucking harder. Debesh groaned, his body jerking beneath me but, this time, Sumitra was too busy with my body to punish his, and this is when it hit me that a woman was actually sharing her husband with me. The reality of this, while mind blowing in proportion to the uniform I'd left on my living room floor, was nothing short of mentally orgasmic.

"Uhhh...!" I groaned, letting him out of my mouth for Sumitra's turn, watching with forbidden fascination as she began sucking his member in my place.

Getting to my knees, I gently guided her down from hers and to her side, a position from which she could still suck, but also one that allowed me to unfasten the front of her jeans. They were tight enough that pulling them down her hips proved a little difficult, but she helped, lifting her weight, sucking in her already trim tummy and squirming around a bit until I had them halfway down her thighs. My mouth practically watered at the sight of her shiny little pink panties, and I hurriedly finished relieving her of her pants so I could then relieve her of those as well.

She took a short break from her husband's cock to look at me, her warm smile infected with lust as she spread her thighs for me. I replied by going down on her, licking her creamy pussy to the sounds of her mouth returning to her helpless husband's pole.

She'd been getting pretty worked up by the time the next switch came around, but she eagerly took her turn opening up the front of my shorts, then pulling them down and off. As I hadn't even been wearing panties, this left the three of us completely naked, and I watched Debesh's eyes bulge at the sight of his wife going down on my snatch. It may have been the culture gap, but I found it difficult to tell whether or not he enjoyed the sight. I certainly did. Sumitra was dedicated and, having had some recent experience with pussy, she knew what she was doing. It wasn't long before I was worked up, closer to orgasm than she'd been, howling around my mouthful of cock meat until she stopped.

I was about to beg her to continue, but that was when I realized her intentions. Straddling her husband's trussed form, her ribald grin almost got me the rest of the way as I held Debesh's cock in position. I watched, fascinated as it spread her luscious, dark pussy lips and then slowly impaled her as she lowered herself on it. I moaned as loud as she did and began playing with her clit while she squirmed around on his pelvis, eyes rolling in pure delight.

But, understandably, she wouldn't remain happy with merely squirming. She began riding him, looking up at the ceiling as she leaned back, hands propped on his flayed chest, moaning and groaning. I kept playing with her clitoris, soon getting down to lick Debesh's soaked balls while I did and, when he accidently popped out, I popped him right into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm...!" I hummed, sucking him clean while Sumitra looked down, giggling deliriously at the sight.

When I'd sucked her essence from his cock, and a small spray of his pre-cum, I put him back inside her, my hand on her side as she began pumping herself up and down again, faster this time, her lush, shiny black hair flying all over the place as her pussy seeped it's thick, white milk. I could tell Sumitra was close and, when he came out again, I didn't hesitate, taking him in my mouth once more so she could watch me suck her juices from her husband's cock. Then, once more, I guided him inside, watching as she shuddered violently, coming to a rest on his thighs with him completely buried to the hilt. As she began squirming, I began licking her clit, soaking up her milky excretions with my tongue. She shuddered more violently, crying out and squirting her ejaculate over my mouth and down the base of Debesh's dark shaft.

With my finger flicking my own clitoris, I hungrily licked everywhere, especially enjoying her hard clit and that area where vaginal lips turned to cock. When I was done, I was ravenous, fully understanding why sharks go into feeding frenzies. I'd smelled the blood, and now I wanted the meat.

Sumitra, after practically falling from her husband, didn't object when I hurriedly climbed aboard, taking the same position as she had. I grabbed him, aligning his meat to my needy little snatch, watching as it took its turn disappearing up inside of me. The feel was incredible, the way he stretched me, filling me, sensationally satisfying me. One of the little details that I loved, apart from the fact that I was screwing another woman's husband while she watched, was the contrast of his dark meat against my white skin, and I became obsessed with the sight of it as I began riding him. In and out, in and out, in and out, and with every cycle I got closer to wonderful orgasm in the way it was meant to be.

I remembered this feeling from the Funraiser, the surprisingly perfect feel of a cock inside me, driving, pumping, fucking, hurting in just that perfect way... I was soon pumping energetically, slamming and pile driving her captive husband with abandon, and he'd begun matching my efforts, shoving himself up inside me, thrusting and raggedly moaning from behind and below. Sumitra, having mostly recovered from her own orgasmic trip, began rubbing my hard little button, panting something in her mother language and, just when I was so close it was about to drive me mad, Debesh cried out, his body quaking underneath me. I felt his seed shoot forcefully, deep up inside my snatch, over and over and over.

I can't describe the feeling. It was so wonderfully perfect, so psychologically and spiritually satisfying that I came hard, then and there. The world went spinning away for long seconds as he repeatedly spurted, my wails and his high pitched, desperate groans muted to almost nothing as he filled me. As I've said, I can't truly describe the sensation but, this time, rather than at the Funraiser, I wasn't so drunk that I'd ever forget it.

We left him there. He was no more than an instrument, a live dildo, and not mine to make the decision as to when he should be let up. For Sumitra and I, his usefulness, at least for the time being, had been served and so we enjoyed a very nice shower together.

After we were out and dried, she began showing me some clothes she'd bought since our 'lesbiana' event, sexy clothes like the ones I'd earlier stripped from her little body, including lingerie. She told me that Debesh, however, had no appreciation for such things.

"Well, Sumitra..." I said with a leering grin as an idea reformed in my mind, "Why don't you get all dressed up nice and meet me at the Mission in one hour? We'll see what we can do about that."

"One hour?" she asked with that warm smile that I was beginning to love.

"One hour," I confirmed, holding up a finger as a visual aid.

"Should I bring Debesh?"

"Uh uh."

"Okay, sister."

Exactly one hour later, she arrived at the Mission in a moderately short, jade green skirt with intricate silvery designs, almost like metallic leaf. It really was quite nice, especially against her dark skin. Her top must have come as a complete outfit with the skirt, as it was made of the same metallic leaf material, short enough to show her midriff, which was adorned with a silvery, dangling belly chain, and with a wide neck and exposed shoulders. Underneath this were the effects of what was clearly a push up bra, its white straps exposed on her shoulders. Her makeup was perfect with shiny black lips and dramatically highlighted eyes that almost held me in place and, as a final touch, she wore a pair of silver heels, high enough to give her a few inches and make her walk like a perfect little bimbo. She looked so good and hot, I almost jumped her right on my front doorstep.

Two more potently mixed screwdrivers had me fixed up quite well, and I tried not to stagger, giggling and horny as I leered at her yummy little body. Along with those drinks, I'd also had the time to redo my hair and makeup and, for my outfit, I'd chosen my own, latent version of the 'little black dress'. It was a sleeve dress made of cotton and Lycra, its hem almost reaching my knees with a clerical type stand-up collar and long sleeves. It showed no cleavage, but it was thin enough that it didn't have to. Without a bra, natural hang and erected nipples were more than enough to make up for the lift I didn't really need anyway as the clingy, stretchy material practically surrounded them like shrink wrap. For this reason, the outlines of my sheer red thong and garters were as clearly visible and, obviously, I couldn't appear in public this way. This was why I wore my uniform jacket, my hair done up nicely under my little bowler. While this didn't hide my lower sins, it would do for the short trip next door on the red high heels that didn't make walking any easier.

Picking up a bag of planned supplies, I fixed her with a wild grin and asked, "You ready to have some more fun?"

"Yes, sister," she replied, her grin almost as wild.

This time, Margie answered the door in a white blouse and black business style skirt. Her makeup and hair had also been freshly done, and she looked quite pleased about something.

"Hi, Margie," I greeted.

"Hello, sister." Sumitra practically giggled, her eyes drawn to Margie's melons.

"Hi," the woman of the house greeted in return. "I'm sorry I missed you earlier, but I was out at an interview. I got a new job."

"Congratulations!" I enthused. "Margie, good for you!"

"Thanks! You know, I owe it all to Donna. I was complaining about my- Oh, for heaven's sake, where are my manners? I'm sorry, please come in!"

Sumitra, visibly impressed with the interior of the Bennett house as I was, was also just as curious about the deconstruction, but said nothing about it as Margie showed us to a seat on her large, dark brown sectional. Even in my mind, the informed significance of it had taken a backseat to my hormones.

I was seated beside Sumitra to my right, Margie taking the corner seat beside her as she continued, "So yeah, I was talking to Donna one day, complaining about my job at Walmart, and she convinced me to just go out and get another one."

"Why didn't you just do it before?" I asked.

"Well, that's what I'm asking myself now. I guess I just got stuck there. And I've just been so happy and excited lately."

"Well, tell us all about the job," I told her, noting that Donna had once again done mine.

As she told us all about her new position as receptionist for a large fastener outlet, I unbuttoned my jacket, allowing Margie a teasing peak at what I had underneath. As she spoke, she constantly took those peeks, also taking some pretty good looks at her East Indian neighbour.

"Oh, hi again," Joel bade from the bottom of the stairs. "Was everything okay earlier?"

"Yes," I replied, excusing my earlier retreat with, "I'd just remembered that I had to do something, so..."

"Okay, well... glad you're back. Darren!" he shouted back up the stairs, startling me and Sumitra. "Lieutenant Watts is back!"

Joel was still dressed as he had been earlier, and he took a good look at both his visitors as he came over to sit beside his wife.

"Joel," Margie said, "you've met Sumitra from across the street?"

"Yeah, the day she took our picture in front of the Mission," he said, then asking my new friend, "How are you?"

"I am good, brother," she assured, allowing her eyes to roam over his chest as she had his wife's.

Getting a closer look at me, Joel's eyes, like his grin, widened as he peered between the parted lapels of my jacket. I was getting all trembly and excited, only distracted by the appearance of Darren and his sister, Haley. After the expected greetings, they too joined us on the sectional, Darren beside his father and Haley beside me.

"So," I nervously started, now that all the participants were present, "I suppose I should get to the reason for our visit. By the way, does anybody mind if I take my jacket off? It's awfully hot."

They all assured me that they didn't mind, so I stood and shrugged my jacket from my shoulders.

"Yeah," Darren said. "Real hot."

I smiled politely at him, just the way a Salvation Army Officer should as I lay my jacket over the back of their sectional.

"You look very nice today, Lieutenant Watts," Margie said in a low, smoky voice.

"Thank you, Margie. Doesn't Sumitra also look nice?"

"Mmmm," she agreed as her husband began visibly rising to the occasion beside her.

"So," I began again, "the reason I'm here today is because the Salvation Army wants to promote cleanliness and personal care."

They all nodded, obviously in agreement with anything that would bring their sexy neighbour knocking, and I reached into the bag I'd brought for the small, stainless steel bowl.

"Now, I'm afraid I'm going to need this filled with hot water, if someone doesn't mind?"

I looked at Haley as I asked this, and her reply was an immediate, "Sure, Lieutenant Watts."

Taking the bowl, she hopped up and hurried off, and I smiled at the remaining Bennetts as I sat straight backed, thrusting my goods for them to drool over as I helped to set the scene.

"Now, I'm afraid this presentation could be a little personal, maybe more so for some than others, so this is why I brought Sumitra along. Sumitra will be my assistant. So, if any of you should become uncomfortable, please just bear with me, alright?"

"Sure," Darren said as his parents nodded their agreement.

I had no worry about any of them freaking out on their own but, as a family group, there was no telling what any of their individual reactions would be, and that was where Sumitra came in. Haley returned and, after repeating my cautionary words to her, I got started.

"So, I'd like to speak to you today about our pubic hair and how to properly maintain it."

Darren's jaw dropped and the entire group's eyes widened, but I'd already committed myself, so I could only go on.

"The reasons we need to do this are several, but really pretty simple. First of all, there's comfort. It feels good to be nicely trimmed down there. Then there's cleanliness. I think we can all agree that it's easier to stay clean without lots of hair around our genetalia, and that brings us to another reason, which is... oral sex. If you think about your partner, isn't it reasonable to think that they'd like you nice, well-trimmed and clean down there? I know when I suck cock, I like a man's balls to be nicely shaven."

This brought a collective gasp from everyone except for Sumitra, who was hanging on my every word like I was reading her wealthy grandfather's last will and testament.

"The same goes for when I'm licking pussy. I like that pussy's lips to be nice and smooth shaven, and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels that way. Joel? Margie?"

Glancing nervously at his daughter first, Joel nodded with a nervous grin while Margie looked stunned.

"Sumitra, please stand up?" I politely asked.

She started at the sound of her name, but stood, looking nervously at the others while I took a towel from my bag and spread it out where she'd been sitting.

"Now, sit down and spread your legs," I directed.

The look on her face was priceless, but I knew I'd chosen my assistant well as she complied, sitting and slowly spreading her legs.

"More," I said, taking her left calf and lifting it, forcing her to lean back as I spread it wide. "Margie, if you would?"

I'd gestured to Sumitra's other leg and, with only a moment's hesitation, she complied, the both of us with Sumitra's feet in our laps seconds later. With my other hand, I hiked the front of her skirt so we could all see the way her thick, unruly bush tufted out from the top and edges of the relatively small front panel of her shiny, green panties.

"Haley, would you be so kind as to hold Sumitra's leg for me?" I asked.

She wordlessly took it, looking at me, then her parents before looking between Sumitra's legs with the rest of her family. As for Sumitra, she seemed in a state of mild shock, looking down at her panties along with them.

"So, here we can see Sumitra's pubic bush," I instructed, poking my fingers around the top edge of her panties. "It's very nice, but thick and... well, just imagine the big, sticky mess should a man want to cum all over that pussy."

Darren made a little choking sound as I let my fingers go right down her panties, playing them in her bush as she twitched and gasped. Then I pulled the front of them right down, giving them all an unimpeded view of her hairy sex.

"So, we're going to shave her pussy."

Darren, Joel and Margie all nodded to this decision, their enraptured faces staring as I eased her legs together for the removal of her panties. Once she was spread again, my two horny helpers assisting as they had been, I got my electric shaver out of my bag. With an instruction from me, Darren hurriedly plugged it in, barely able to tear his eyes away from his neighbours naked crotch as he did. Now it was obvious that he too had a wild, bobbing erection in his shorts, and I wondered how his mother would react once she saw it.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers