Secret Sins Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sumitra loved the vibration of the shaver as I used it to slowly remove most of her hair, leaving only stubble. By then, the family of four had mostly gotten over their shock of what was happening right in front of all of them, and were smiling, laughing a little and talking more.

"Did that feel good, Sumitra?" I asked.

"Oh yes, sister," she assured me as I put the shaver aside and took the facecloth from my bag.

Soaking it in the hot water, I only wrung it out a little before rubbing her entire crotch with it.

"Uhhh!" she groaned, muscles tightening.

"She likes that," Darren noted.

"Of course she does," I replied. "It feels nice."

Taking a can of shave cream from my bag, I dispensed an appropriate portion into the palm of my hand, then proceeded to spread this out over Sumitra's crotch. Once finished with this, I took a new disposable razor to begin shaving her everywhere, starting from the outsides and working my way in. The entire time, the Bennett family loosened up, little by little as Sumitra got more and more excited. They asked questions, especially Darren and, by the time I was finished, they were all sitting closer, quite into my little presentation.

Wiping her clean, I said, "There. Now, what do we think of that?"

"I love it," Darren drooled, rubbing himself through his shorts.

"It looks so nice and smooth," Haley said. "Um... can I touch...?"

She was looking at her parents when she asked, mostly her father, he probably having no idea that she'd already been between Sumitra's legs, but I was the one who answered.

"Of course you can."

Joel said nothing and neither did Margie when she reached across my lap and touched the spot where Sumitra's thick bush had been, lightly caressing at first, then rubbing a little before her fingers began to go lower, tracing the smooth outer edges of her labia, then gently rubbing her anus.

"Ahh-h...!" Sumitra gasped.

"Why don't we all come feel the results?" I suggested.

There was only a moment's hesitation before the Bennett family began to crowd even closer. I moved right out of the way, standing so I could see over their heads as they all began petting Sumitra's exposed crotch. Not surprisingly, Margie was the first one to insert a finger up her pussy as Haley continued to play with her anus. Joel touched her clitoris, pressing a little and then rubbing when Sumitra voiced positive reaction. When Margie removed her finger to insert it in her mouth, her husband only smiled at her. Darren could only stare at his mother, completely aghast while Haley, after also wetting her finger in her mouth, began its insertion in Sumitra's anal flower.

Sumitra only twitched and mewled, making desperate and sexy little sounds as she watched them fondle her pussy and tush as they would. For me, this was beyond incredible, and I was so turned on by the sight of this that I didn't even know what to do with myself apart from just watching.

By the time another minute had passed, Haley had inserted her index finger up Sumitra's anus to the knuckle, and the entire family had had a taste of East India. Sumitra, I could tell, was ready to cum, but I wanted her to stay desperate and fun. The most important thing though, was that the Bennetts were now quite loosened up for what came next.

"O-okay," I said, my voice thick with lust. "We've seen how to shave a woman's genetalia and how nice that is, so let's go back to our seats for the next part of the presentation, shall we?"

Here, I strategically took the spot Darren had been occupying beside his father, but he was happy enough to remain where I'd been sitting, beside Sumitra, as everybody else went back to their own seats. Sumitra, meanwhile, was definitely revved up and had noticed the long, thick bulge in Darren's shorts beside her. So had Haley and Margie, but only Margie was trying not to look.

"So, now we're going to do the same thing, but with a nice cock and balls. Joel, why don't you get naked and spread your legs for us?"

That brought silence to the room and, for a couple seconds, I thought that was it. Both Joel and Margie stared at me until she turned to her husband to speak.

"You heard Lieutenant Watts, dear. (Ahem) Get naked and spread your legs for us. Haley... try not to watch."

And then it was happening. He'd stood and pushed his pajama pants down, his massive rod standing beautifully at attention as he grinned with only a little embarrassment. Haley goggled as Darren watched in awe, and little Sumitra licked her lips. Sitting back down, he slouched back and both Margie and I took a leg to spread him almost as wide as we had Sumitra.

"That is very nice," Sumitra drooled.

"Yes, it is," I agreed. "You're a lucky woman, Margie."

She nodded, then gently cupped Joel's swollen sack, a halting smile coming across her face as she said, "He usually keeps this shaved, but I guess he's due for another."

"Mm hmm," I agreed with a smile as I reached for the electric shaver. Running my fingers through the bush that topped the base of his penis, I added, "And maybe this needs to be cut back a little too, huh?"

Grabbing his cock, she held it back for me as she nodded.

"And his ass," Haley said as she moved closer to kneel on the floor, her father's exposed crotch practically in her face. "We need to shave his ass too."

"Oh, Haley," Margie lightly scolded as I turned the shaver on and got to work.

Before long, I was finished, leaving Joel with a short, nicely trimmed pubic bush and, when I put the shaver aside to pick up the can of shaving cream, I looked at Margie and said, "Why don't you and Haley do this part?"

Again, Margie seemed unsure, but I didn't wait for an answer, simply giving Haley the can as I moved to the side, out of her way while continuing to hold Joel's leg.

With an excited grin, Haley grabbed the bowl of hot water, partially wrung out the cloth, and began soaking her father's crotch and balls while her mother watched. Then she took the can, oozing a fair amount of its contents out into her palm, and the entire room held it's breath in anticipation of what came next. With slightly trembling hands, she touched the cream to her father's balls before slowly, carefully lathering everything. While Margie began to slowly pump Joel's cock, it wasn't hard to see that they were both very much enjoying this little operation.

"Be careful, dear," Margie softly warned when Haley picked up the razor.

"I will..."

As Haley got to work, Joel moaned to Margie's hand, her fingers unable to completely wrap around him as she slowly pumped, interestedly watching. Joel began moaning louder and, hearing this, Margie leaned over and kissed his lips. They kept on kissing, tenderly, but also passionately. It was clear that they both loved one another, and just as clear that they were both quite turned on.

They were still making out like that when Haley finished up, wiping her father's privates clean and taking a good look at her work. As I somehow knew she would, she began touching him, stroking his balls, tracing her fingertips down to his anus to play there. Another hand joined in, and both Haley and I looked up with a smile for Sumitra. By the time Margie looked, her groaning husband's anus was full of his daughter's middle finger while Sumitra licked his smooth balls. Perhaps most surprising for her was the sight of Haley's other hand playing with her father's cockhead, his pre-cum smearing her fingers as she made him jerk and moan. In surprise, Margie let go of her husband's shaft. Haley only smiled at her mother as she allowed her hand to take over pumping her father's big cock.

"Girl, I think you're a lot more like me than I realized," Margie breathed as Sumitra leaned over to start sucking on Joel's broad head.

"Uhh, ffuuuck...!"Joel ground, letting me know he was pretty close and that, therefore, it was time to move on.

"Alright," I sleazed "Let's leave poor Mister Bennett alone now and move on to out next portion of the presentation."

Reluctantly, Sumitra stopped sucking and, with a naughty giggle, Haley withdrew her finger from her father's anus. This time, nobody went back to their original seats, Haley taking the coffee table while Sumitra sat on the floor in front of Margie and Joel. Darren, meanwhile, had come to sit next to his mother in an effort to better see the molestation of his father.

"Is everyone having fun?" I asked, getting giggles and assured confirmations in return.

"Okay, so we learned all about shaving women's and men's genetalia, but are we all 'there'?" I asked, looking around the group. They weren't quite sure what I meant by that, so I looked at Sumitra, saying, "We know Sumitra's there, because we've just shaved her. We know that Joel is there for the same reason, and I know I'm there but, as for Darren, Haley and Margie..."

"We need to have an inspection," Darren eagerly piped up, rubbing himself through his shorts which now sported a large wet spot of pre-cum.

"That's a great idea," I enthused. "Sumitra, since you're right there and we know you're done, why don't you go ahead and inspect Margie's pussy?"

She actually giggled with excitement at the idea while Margie looked suddenly surprised and unsure, glancing at Darren with concern.

"Joel, you will inspect... Haley," I decided.

This was sufficient reason for Margie to forget about Darren, but it was hard to tell what her thoughts on this pair up were. Joel, however, seemed to have little problem with the idea, being still worked up with the fresh memory of his daughter being one of those who'd gotten him to that state.

As Haley covered a large grin with the palm of her hand and Sumitra got to her knees if front of Margie, I determined, "Since we only have two competent inspectors, I'm afraid we'll have to leave it at that for now."

"That's alright," Darren allowed as he eagerly watched his mother rise from her sitting position, a sheepish grin on her face as she again glanced at him before lowering the zipper at the back of her skirt. "We can just watch, right?"

"Yes," I agreed, adding, "As long as you don't overly mind seeing your mother's pussy."

He only shook his head, watching his mother with obvious, grinning excitement over the prospect.

Meanwhile, with an expression of intense anticipation for Joel, Haley leaned back on the coffee table, spreading her own legs back in a display for her staring father that proved considerable flexibility. She wore a seafoam green thong with a black waistband, seams and crotch. Because the thin material was already soaked with her arousal, and considering the narrow, quarter inch crotch band, it was unnecessary to even remove them to see that she was clean and smooth shaven everywhere.

"Oh my fuck..." Joel whispered.

"Go ahead and touch her, Joel," I softly encouraged. "Feel how nice and smooth that puss and tush is."

He didn't argue, getting off the couch and to his knees, bringing his first three fingers to bear in lightly rubbing, teasing Haley's crotch as she cried a short note of pleasure. We watched her little thong being displaced by his exploration, collectively held our breath when he started playing with her puckered anal flower before rubbing her pussy.

"Oooohh, Dad! ... Ooooh, Dad!"

From this incredible scene, Darren's eyes shifted back to his mother as she and Sumitra finished removing her skirt. Then came her black panties to expose a patch of dark pubic hair between her closed thighs.

"She has some," he pointed out, still rubbing himself as Margie sat back down. "Mom's got pubic hair. Does she have to be shaved, Lieutenant Watts?"

Margie sat on the edge of the sectional, straight backed and a little flushed that her son was in on this inspection. Settling beside her in the spot that Joel had just vacated, I took a closer look as Sumitra slowly spread her thighs indecently wide for all our view.

"Oh my fuck," Darren quietly gasped.

"No," I said. "Your mom is nicely trimmed. Shaving a pubic bush completely off is the best way to maintain lower body cleanliness, but a good trimming can be very effective as well. Plus, for a lot of women, it's kind of like an art form. Don't you think your mom's pussy looks good like that?"

He nodded, transfixed by her full, spread vaginal lips, erected clitoris and the creamy, white essence that was seeping from her folds. He watched in utter fascination as Sumitra began caressing his mother's wet pussy, listening to the tantalizing, wet squishy sounds her fingers made as they explored, finally burrowing deep up inside Margie's canal.

"Uuuh- uhhh-hh!" she grunted with a shiver and a glance at her hypnotized son.

"Wanna see her tits, too?" I asked Darren.

"Yeah..." he toned.

So, I began unbuttoning her blouse as she moaned, unwilling to stop either me or Sumitra. Once I'd finished, I opened her blouse right up, showing him a nice, fully loaded, black bra covered with white lace. I pulled her blouse down off her shoulders and soon had it right off her so I could unclasp her bra. Moments later, she was naked, her boobs hanging lower than they had when they were supported by her bra at the Mission, but not much.

"Holy shit, Mom..." Darren breathed in awe. "You're beautiful."

As Sumitra teased her snatch, Margie smiled at him, obviously pleased by the compliment, and said, "Tha- thank you, honey. Ooooh..."

"So, I guess that frees your mother up to inspect you now," I said, giving him a wink.

"Ohh-h!" Margie expelled, partly in response to Sumitra removing her finger and partly in reply to what I'd said.

As for Darren, I think he blew a few fuses right there and, as Donna had pointed out a few times, the poor guy didn't have many to shift around.

With a glance at the situation in his shorts, Margie cleared her throat and suggested, "Well, Darren, I... I suppose you'd better get naked for me now, honey."

"O-okay, Mom."

Margie, Sumitra and I watched as he stood to remove his shorts and T-shirt. He may not have been very bright, or in very good shape, but he was young and oh, so hard, that big, thick cock so ready.

There was a pleasured cry from behind and, when I turned to look, I saw Haley getting some of her own, her father's middle finger slowly fucking her young anus while he licked her wet, vulnerable pussy. His other hand pumped his own cock. Her thong was gone and I wondered how long it would be before Haley got the full incredible treatment. She certainly seemed to be enjoying what she was getting so far.

Once Darren was naked like his mother and sitting, Sumitra and I moved in to either side of him, giggling wickedly as we spread him wider than his father had been, looking at Margie with expressions of expectation. She didn't let us down, though her body language showed some hesitation in getting to her knees in front of her son's fully bared private area.

His balls and crotch were covered in hair and Margie looked up at me for further instruction.

"Oooohhh," I expressed with mock admonishment, "Looks like you failed inspection, Darren. Now your mother's gonna have to shave you up nice and smooth."

"Okay," he agreed again.

Margie only looked at me with a funny smile, then reached for the shaver to get started.

"Daa-ad!," Haley desperately wailed as her father continued finger fucking her tight anus while licking her pussy. "Daaad! Ooooh, daddy, I'm gonna cum! Daddy, I- Oooh, fuck, Daddy, I'm cumming! Fuuuuck! FUUUUCK!! DADDY, I'M CUMMINGGGG!! UHHHHH, FUUUUCK!!"

After that last proclamation, she only thrashed and bucked, squealing nonsense words, her big boobs falling out of her halter top in her throes of incestuous passion as her fatally aroused pussy squirted her father's face. Joel only continued to lick and finger her through the event while still pumping his own shaft. It was such a perfectly depraved scene that even Margie had stopped what she was doing to stare, and I wondered if she even realized that she was slowly rubbing her own wet pussy.

When it was over, Haley was able to lower her legs, Joel removing his finger from her anus while she sat up. The last member of the Bennett family with any clothes on, he looked at her young body, her full, naked boobs that barely sagged while she looked at him with a shell-shocked expression. Moments later, she had her arms around him and they were making out, Joel's rock hard member brushing her pussy as she sat on the edge of the coffee table with her arms around his neck, thighs spread around his hips.

Margie seemed to snap out of it, looking at me with an odd grin before turning back to her son to continue with the shaver.

Beside her, I saw that Sumitra had again spread her legs so she could use her free hand to rub her bare pussy as she watched the Bennetts. Breathing heavily, sometimes she'd look down and her mouth would show a fleeting smile, probably a happy reaction to the shave I'd given her as she used her wet fingers to rub the areas where her hair had been before going back to her clitoris and partial insertion of her fingers in her opening.

Haley and her father were still making out, although now her little hand was pumping her father's big cock as he twitched and moaned to the sensations she was providing. They looked very good together, and I wondered if it was only because they were father and daughter. It was a detail that would disgust most people but, beyond my depraved, pornographic imagination's appreciation for such a scene, there was something that was just simply beautiful and right about it.

"Joel, take Haley's clothes off." I softly instructed.

Their lips separated and they looked at me for a moment, both of them looking strangely wasted before Haley turned back to her father, still stroking his cock to say, "Yeah, Dad. Take all my clothes off. I wanna be naked with you..."

While Sumitra gasped to her own finger play beside me, Joel began working on this.

"Huuhh!" Darren moaned, attracting my attention to the other two Bennetts.

His mother had finished with the shaver and had just begun wetting him down with the hot cloth, a process that he was clearly enjoying. He also enjoyed the lather of canned shave cream being spread around his nether regions, watching his mother and her gargantuan boobs in lurid fascination as she worked. At one point, their eyes met and she gave him an affectionate, motherly smile before reaching for the razor.

By the time she was finished with it, wiping the last of the cream away with the facecloth, Joel had completely stripped Haley and they were both watching the end of the process, her hand again stroking his shaft as his caressed her pussy. They both looked very happy and I couldn't help but notice a copious amount of pre-cum on Haley's fingers.

"All finished," Margie claimed.

"Not quite," I said with a dirty grin.

She looked at me with a questioning expression while Haley giggled.

"You have to make sure you did a good job," I told her, squeezing my thighs together.

"Ohhh..." she replied, looking back to her spread son.

"Lick him, Mom," Haley put in, her breathless voice betraying her extreme arousal as Sumitra took her turn to haltingly giggle, two fingers buried up inside her own wet vagina.

"Yeah," I supported. "Lick him. Start with that cute little anus."

She gasped in reply, but with a smile.

"Yeah, Mom," Darren spoke up. "Lick me."

Looking at her husband, she got the final approval in the form of a quiet, intense nod. So she turned to behold Darren's bared crotch a moment before leaning forward, protruding her tongue, and touching it to his anus. His body jerked to this first touch, and he shook, moaning when her tongue then lightly caressed up and down. Margie made a little sound of enjoyment, moving closer and placing her hands on the backs of his thighs as her tongue took longer, sweeping strokes at his crotch.