Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MsRoseEvansMsRoseEvansalmost 9 years ago
Yes

Fantasic work, love the wolf. Does the writing have its issues here and there - yes - but am I happy to overlook it to get a glimpse of the wolf - yes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Why is it that after every chapter I feel completely exhausted? I contribute it to the fact that the writing is so complete and so well done that reading each chapter becomes a whole-body experience. Well done Mr. Thomas I eagerly await your next chapter.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Wow!

The wolf came to play. I think even then he was a little bit in control. If not, she could really get hurt. But he stopped at yellow.

And...an art gallery! Cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deviate vs. deviant

To deviate means a change of course.

Deviant means out of the norm or perverse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
G R E AT Chapter

Excellent, hot, sexy, and perfect but 'pearly whites'?

JoyfulwishJoyfulwishover 6 years ago
Mmmm wolf

Making myself late to work reading this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm..

I was thinking about the authors comments before this chapter and while I praise him for a sizzling erotic story this is a very narrow slice of BDSM. There are just as many in the kink community who don't normally mix their play or scene with sex as there are those who are sexually motivated. Probably even more. I know of plenty of participants that consider themselves asexual even. Again I am in no way criticizing this hot piece of work that I am THOROUGHLY enjoying because I am one those sexually motivated. It's just that I think the community at large would see BDSM as the focus of their relationships only adding sex sparingly if at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous