Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for your latest installment of Alex and Gavin's story! As usual, a wonderful read. I just wish we didn't have to wait so long between chapters 😱. I can't wait for your next chapter to see how they move forward now that Nora is in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missed Greatly

Having been spoiled by your frequent updates, I truly missed your series and was super excited to see it this morning! Love how things are developing, you are very good at this. Keep them coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is this a Christmas Present?

Checking daily for updates. Thank you. Waiting to get finished story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More... More..... More.....Please

I have been checking every day for a new story. Can't wait to read more. Please don't let us wait so ling until the next part.

CJTCJTover 8 years agoAuthor
sorry for the delay

I want to thank all of you for sticking with me here, I have been swamped with things here but now with Christmas break I will have nearly three weeks of writing time! I do have one trip planned to New Orleans for vacation but it shouldn't interrupt further updates! Another chapter was submitted last night so look for it in the next few days.

Thank you all for hanging with me, and for those who posted kind words about me after my troll commented, thank you. For my troll, thank you, whether you know it or not I need you to keep doing what you are doing, it reminds me there is always room for improvement. But for your edification, I don't write for you, I don't write for the hundreds of thousands of people on Literotica. I write for those "hard core fans" you so quickly dismiss. At this point, I'm not even writing for me anymore. I'll take my "few thousand" fans any day, because when I started I had only me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great chapter

The way you are developing the characters is amazing....good work

CruzinSuziCruzinSuziover 8 years ago
Merry Christmas To Me

Thank you. I really needed a little Wolf. I like what you did w Trevor but I am patiently waiting to understand what is going to happen with Jack.

As always, it is a pleasure to read you.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 8 years ago
Such a fantastic chapter!

So much gooey goodness, wrapped up in 3 little pages of awesome sauce! Thank you so much for the update!

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
The wolf .

His lack of control showed how troubled he was. Will he be able to deal with having the child in his life?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh please

How do you want me to beg. I will do anything but please continue........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Do not go there

The image mentioned below is a porn website, spam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Story

This by far one of the longest BEST STORIES I have read in ages

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous