Secret Society Audition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's good," Helen said to me. "My Henry is a sucker for that kind of attention."

The blond couple were trying to draw out the nervous couple, but they were struggling.

Food came, and we ate. It was strange to eat next to a nearly naked woman, while my nearly naked wife charmed another man. At one point I could see his hand on her bare thigh.

"Jealous?" Helen asked me.

"Maybe," I said, "But in an exciting way."

She smiled. "You're both doing well," she said. "I think you'll move on. I hope you'll move on." She gave me a wink and looked at my crotch. "You need some relief soon?"

"Will there be...relief? If we move on?"

"Yes," she said. "And I get to do it."

At one point, Amy wiped her mouth and stood up. "Excuse me," she said. She walked off toward the entrance, where there was a bathroom. Her underwear wasn't quite a thong, but there wasn't much more coverage. Just a wedge of lace. Everyone at the table watched her bare cheeks sway all the way across the room.

Helen laughed and looked at her husband. "She smart," she said. Giving use the full look."

She came back swaying her hips, just in time for Bill and Mary to emerge on the stage again.

"How's the dinner been?" Mary asked.

"And how's the view?" Bill asked.

A few people whooped.

"It's time we moved on to the next ritual in our welcome banquet - the dance. Each Society member gentleman will please select a partner and escort her to the dance floor."

The lights went down a little, except over the polished wooden floor in the middle. Henry stood up, shed his coat, and offered Amy his hand. She took it, and he led her, tall and straight and pale in the light, toward the floor. The blond man stood up, gave the nervous woman a nod, and passed her by. He offered his wife his hand, and led her, sleek and toned in her lace, after them.

The nervous couple looked at each other.

"What does all this mean?" I whispered to Helen in the dark.

"It means you're in," she said. "The women that get asked to dance are still in the running, with their husbands. And their husbands -"

But she was interrupted.

"Society ladies," Mary said in the mic, "Once your husbands have chosen their dance partner, if you're on the dance floor with your husband, have a good time! If your husband has chosen to spend his time with someone new...that means there's a lonely gentleman who's hopefully provided you pleasurable company this evening, in spite of the difficult task of getting used to seeing so many beautiful women's bodies. His woman is in someone else's arms right now, so show him some hospitality."

Helen stood up out of her chair. "This is the other part of the ritual," she whispered. She got down on all fours and I watched her apple ass as she crawled under the table. She worked my belt loose and my underwear down and my cock sprang free.

All around us, the women whose husbands had taken other women onto the dance floor were crawling under tables.

I slid my chair back a little and she emerged from the table some. "I want to see you," I said. She looked up at me from under her gray hair with a smile. "That's sweet," she said. "I guess you want to see more of me." And she reached back and unhooked her bra. Her big wide tits bounced free and she smiled at my reaction. Then she slid her mouth over my dick and I moaned.

I looked out over the dance floor and I could see Amy pressed against Henry, his big arms around her waist. She was pale and smooth against him. Helen's mouth was warm and wet and perfect. She slid up and down, up and down, taking me deep and them pausing to lick me and swirl her tongue around the head of my dick. She raised herself up so her tits pressed against my legs.

I looked up just in time to see Amy take her bra off. It looked like a few men had taken's their dance partner's bras off, but it seemed like she was the first to do it unprompted. She turned and danced with her back to him, and he wrapped his hands around her bare boobs while she ground the lace barely covering her ass against him. She was tall but she looked small and soft wrapped in his arms, so very close to naked. I knew her breasts were sensitive and arousal would be building in her. Still Helen's mouth was bobbing up and down on me.

The nervous couple sat perfectly still, awkwardly sharing the table with us while I received a blowjob and my wife did whatever the dignified version of twerking is with a professorial old man.

She leaned against his hands, really pressing her tits into them, and then she found me and made eye contact and I came hard and long into Helen's mouth. She rammed deep onto me and let me spew it all in her throat. She slid slowly off and stayed down there, licking and sucking me as I went flaccid.

All around, men were coming and women under the table were cleaning them off.

And then the music stopped. The gentlemen on the dance floor offered their arms and led the ladies back. Henry brought Amy back, boobs jiggling with nipples aroused and pointed, and gave her a chivalrous little bow. She mimed a curtsy, but of course didn't have a skirt.

I saw Tina, from the friendly couple, being led by, and she was breathing hard and beaming. She'd left her bra on but pulled her two plump boobs out over the top of it, and they were bouncing with the heaving of her chest.

Henry offered Helen a hand up off the ground, and gave a chuckle at her toplessness. "I didn't want the new girls to get all the attention," she said.

He sat and instead of sitting in her chair, she sat on his knee instead.

Amy gave me a rakish smile and plopped her wide little ass on my lap. My penis was still out, and it rubbed against the lace over the cleft of her ass. She leaned back against me with her long bare back.

"We're still in," she said.

"Thanks to you," I said.

"Oh, I blew Henry's mind," she said. "But I don't think Helen minded you showing her mouth a good time either."

"Well folks," Bill said into the mic, "It's been a lovely dinner. Thank you all for coming. Ladies, if you had a dance this evening, please gather your husband and proceed out the south door. We have more rituals in store tomorrow. If you didn't, thank you, truly, for joining us tonight. We enjoyed everything about it, especially seeing your in your undergarments."

The nervous couple flushed and stood up.

"We're down to thirty couples. This is where the fun begins."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

12