Secret Sucker

Story Info
Married man with secret plans a threesome with his wife (bi)
2k words
4.67
18k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

Secret Sucker

I'm a fit 30 year old man married to a beautiful woman but I have a secret. I've wanted to try sucking a cock for many years. Years before I was married even.

The opportunity never presented itself to me and I had no idea how to make it happen. It's not like you can just go up to a buddy and say, "Hey, let me swing on your dick."

As a result, what I did was to jerk off to bisexual porn. Sometimes pictures, though I prefer straight videos, but mostly stories. In fact, the ultimate is to play a straight video while reading a bi story at the same time. My favorite videos would be creampie vids where a guy licked up another guy's cum, and if I could find a matching storyline then that really got me off. These stories usually included cuckold themes and often had the couple doing a sixty-nine while the bull fucked her pussy. You know, cocks always slip into mouths in these scenarios.

Still, most of the stories told a tale something like two guys go camping and one ends up on his knees. I always read the ones where the person telling the story was the one doing the sucking.

Sitting at my desk in my den late at night while my wife slept upstairs, I'd pull my dick till with heavy breathing I'd spill all over my stomach. I'd be lying if I didn't mention the secret thrill of the possibility of getting caught. Mara is a sound sleeper. But you never know...

Nevertheless, I was careful. I was always poised to shut down the computer at a moment's notice. I wouldn't be able to hide my penis so fast, but if she thought she discovered me jerking off to the blue light of the monitor she would naturally assume it was straight porn.

Her reaction to bi porn would be a wild card. I've known her long enough to know that her thoughts on the subject were complex. She approved of people making their own choices and liked the movie Brokeback Mountain. But I heard her use derogatory terms too at times about 'faggots' and 'queers'.

Nevertheless, returning to bed after jerking off I had fantasies of being caught then forced by her to watch more gay porn.

So one night I came to bed ready to either make love to my wife or sneak out for my secret activity once she'd drifted off.

Only this night she had a novel activity. She had a magazine quiz where we shared our secret thoughts. It was enlightening - though I didn't share my cocksucking secret.

What we did learn was that we both craved something new, and after some exploration we decided to try a threesome.

I pretended to want a FMF arrangement. But it was a simple coin flip that determined we would start with a guy. I actually cheated when I flipped the coin.

We placed an ad and after much deliberation started to cull the field. Though as much as we talked about personality and interests I always nudged us subtly toward guys with huge cocks. The only time I gave a shit about the guy's personality was if he might be dominant in the bedroom.

Finally, our choice was narrowed down to two guys. Mara thought we'd picked this one guy, Daltry, because he was honest and sensitive, and this other guy, Cooper, because he was charming and adventurous. For me, the only criteria had been how big and sexy their cockpics looked.

When we couldn't decide Which one to pick I could barely contain my excitement. Playing it cool, I told Mara she could think it over and I'd go along with whichever one she chose.

A few days later she still couldn't decide and on a lark I just blurted out to invite them both over. I witnessed her face flit through a series of emotions from surprise to amusement to intrigue.

When the big night arrived the four of us gathered with drinks, appetizers, and candles.

Soon we moved to the bedroom which Mara had had me prepare by removing the extra furniture which had been crowding the room. All that was left was the bed, the one mirrored dresser, a couple end tables adorned with multiple candles, and a small standing mirror. The mirrors cast the light of the candles in all directions around the room.

It wasn't long before we found ourselves on our King bed in the dimly lit bedroom. I reclined on my back while Mara lay perpendicular to me with her head on my chest. The two guys circled us, trying to figure where they fit.

Mara kissed my stomach, kissing closer to my dick but teasing me with an exceedingly slow build up to her first rate cocksucking.

I was massaging her beautiful buns when I noticed Cooper staring at her ass lustfully. I held her cheeks open for him to gaze in at the most private recesses therein.

With her lying on her side he climbed up, straddling one of her legs. Most importantly he pointed his handsome large cock directly at the juncture there. I couldn't wait to see so many inches entering her tight pussy.

I moved my hands, giving him unobstructed freedom to creep forward while I watched intently. Now I massaged her scalp, gently urging her mouth lower toward my cockhead, but not actually pushing at all. She hates pushing.

Cooper took over spreading her buns. I knew she loved it as she arched her back, presenting her warm pussy to his stiff organ. If I craned my head I could actually see her sexy butthole just above where his dickhead touched her. I was pretty sure his dick hadn't entered her yet. But when it did it was going to really rev my motor.

Daltry came around Cooper to kneel next to Mara as well. He was behind her back and he reached over her side to cup and fondle her breasts and I got to see his hands exploring her body. All three of us guys were groping and caressing her body while my cock was almost in her mouth and Coopers was about to plow her cunt.

Daltry started to squeeze, massage, and spread her buns too. I couldn't quite see the area where the action was anymore, but I had a great view of Daltry's big dick now. It hung there, heavy and half hard waiting to grow.

In retrospect I think his rubbing of her ass was a subterfuge to get his hands near Cooper's cock. It really surprised me when Daltry grabbed Cooper's cock and started rubbing it against her slit.

Rather than being turned off that another man was handling his cock, Cooper reached over to fondle Daltry's too. Meanwhile, Mara was oblivious to all the homosexual activity the two guys engaged in behind her back.

With Daltry's help Cooper entered her pussy while Daltry kept exploring her body wherever he could reach from behind her. Mara moaned with the delight of first penetration and the pleasure of six male hands roaming around her figure.

Eventually he tired of just touching. Addressing Cooper who was still jerking Daltry's cock he asked, "Do you think I could Have a turn?

Cooper nodded and the two of them switched places.

Daltry shifted around to her front side, then lifting one of her legs up onto his shoulder he replaced Cooper's cock with his inside her receptive pussy. I was beside myself, seeing her fucked by two big cocks in the first few minutes.

Mara had taken the head of my cock into her mouth when Cooper first put the head of his cock in her. Now that Daltry was giving it to her deeply she started bobbing slowly on my dick, also trying to see how deep she could go. She had never before challenged herself to go deep so I really loved the new technique.

As Cooper backed away he seemed lost. Two of Mara's holes were filled and there didn't seem to be access to the third.

I reached back to her buns with my left hand, again really kneading her ass cheek, but mostly exposing her sphincter to Cooper, to see what he would do.

Mara had never let me explore that part of her, but with the excitement of our two extra visitors I'd noticed a change in her. If she perceived it as being initiated by one of our guests she might go for something new.

Sadly, it became obvious that Cooper couldn't quite get the right angle, or didn't fancy anal, as he didn't even try.

Poor Cooper had no place to go.

With Mara's face turned from me so she couldn't see, I impulsively opened my mouth indicating he could put his cock in there. It was a big risk to take but I would probably never have another chance.

Cooper didn't miss a beat. Still grabbing and squeezing her tit, he scootched closer to me, bringing that slab of man-meat closer too.

The four of us pumped into each other's holes in an orgiastic dance of cocks, pussy, and mouths.

From around the big cock in between my lips I could see Mara's ankle, high in the air, waving around as Daltry pounded her cunt. I could feel her lips closed tight on my shaft sliding up and down with more passion than ever before. And mostly, I finally felt a giant sexy cock pistoning into my mouth.

Daltry's breath grew ragged and knowing he was going to come soon I redoubled my efforts to bring Cooper off. My fear was that when Daltry shot his spooge in Mara it would spur my own orgasm, and if Mara disengaged from my cock before Cooper was done she would see me sucking cock.

Squeezing Mara's ass I sucked Cooper as hard as I could. He reached down with his free hand to cradle and lift my head. Given the new angle he made an ingress part way into my throat.

I kept one hand firmly on Mara's head just to be certain that she wouldn't lift up prematurely.

Then Cooper did it. With a grunt he shot multiple strands of cum into my thrilled mouth and I loved it. Did she hear his orgasmic noises and how did she interpret them?

I licked the cum-coated head, collecting the remnants of his eruption. The taste and texture was sublime. The dirty wrongness pushed me over the edge and I filled Mara with my own spoo.

As he pulled his leaking cock from my mouth I happened to look in the mirror on the dresser. There in the mirror I was surprised to see within it a reflection of the standing mirror across the room. Then within that second mirror I was further shocked to see an image of Mara's wide eyes watching me intently as I licked a delectable dollop of errant cum from my lips.

I pushed Cooper away from me to hide the evidence, but it was almost certainly too late.

Daltry was still long dicking Mara's puss while I was still kneading her buns. As he threw his head back she shifted her body so my finger rubbed on her sexy star fruit. To my delight he stroked his big cock into Mara two more times then filled her up.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers