All Comments on 'Secret Sucker'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

I was truly a good story a fantasy for sure but I could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but it ended way too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMFG, my cock is hard as a rock and dripping right now. This was one of the hottest stories you've ever written. I'd love a sequel to this ***** plus story, PLEASE. MLF

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That was really, really really fuckin hot !!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved your story. I have been married to a gorgeous woman for almost thirty-five years and I am attracted to and love women, but I am also a secret cock lover too. My wife doesn’t know that I have sucked and have been fucked by quite a few cocks over the years. Your portrayal of the fears and the desires of your central character sound very authentic and I can relate to him. Good job. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it I want hear more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ilo

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyover 1 year ago

Very hot story. Wish there was more.

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

A little too short. After watching him lick the cum from his lips, she should have sat on his face and said “ So you like cum? Well here is some more!”

larrycandolarrycandoover 1 year ago

It seems to me that you quit halfway through the event. Please finish this for me so I can finish.

I like chatting. :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

part two: wife grabs his head and makes his clean the cock that was just in her pussy and make it hard again. then make him lick her pussy clean, while his head is between her legs she hands lube to the second cock that her husband sucked, and mouths to him lube your cock and fuck my husbands ass.... right before the cock enters his ass she says relax,and clamps her legs on his head. she hears a moan... and a oh fuck yes from between her legs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous