Secret Superpower #01: Mile High Student Club

Story Info
Mile High Student Club.
5.8k words
4.57
18.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know what it is. Just a knack, I guess. A special talent. A secret superpower.

Take for instance what happened last month. I was on a flight from L.A. after a day of business. It was one of the last flights and the cabin was mostly empty. I was tired. I went back to the head to splash some cold water on my face before landing. As I was walking down the aisle I noticed a girl, looked college-aged, cute, short light brown hair, watching me. She had a curious smile on her face, as if she were about to pull a prank on me and could hardly keep a lid on it. Knowing my superpower, I couldn't help thinking about what she might be considering, but dismissed it.

Silly of me. I was selling myself short.

I'm not an ugly guy, but I'm no movie star either; I have a good body, no extra fat, some muscle in the right places, but no one would hire me as a male model. People have said there's something about me that's exciting. I don't know. Sometimes I thinks it's a weird kind of ESP; sometimes I think it's just luck. Who can say? But I do know that, whatever it is, I've learned to take advantage of it. Maybe others have the same superpower but haven't learned how to be sensitive to it and use it. Maybe I should give seminars. What an idea!

The back of the plane was empty. Even the flight attendants were conked out somewhere else. I opened a restroom compartment door that said vacant and stepped in, only to find there was someone already sitting on the toilet.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

"Shhh." It was a girl. Another one about the same age as the girl who'd given me the funny look. She grabbed me by the belt and pulled me inside. "Close the door, quick," she whispered.

I closed it. Why not? In the tiny space, I had to stand between her knees, and her face, looking up at me, was inches from my pants. A nice face it was, pretty in a clothing ad sort of way, well-scrubbed. She wore no make up, and didn't need any. Her cheeks were fresh as a baby's, her lips as soft and red as a Disney cartoon heroine's. Ah, youth. To complete the sweet-young-thing look, she wore pigtails. My cock, more perceptive, or perhaps more optimistic, than I, twitched.

She looked up at me. She seemed a little tense. "Hi."

"Hello."

"Umm." Her fingers, still on my belt, tapped nervously. She bit her lip. "Jeez, this is really weird."

"I should leave..."

"No, no, I mean--" She looked down at my crotch, then back up. "I was wondering if you could... sort of... help me out."

"If I can." I always try to be a gentleman.

"I mean-- it's hard to explain."

I waited. I smiled. Call it intuition.

"You see--" She took a deep breath, digging her fingers around my waistband. "You see, me and Kim, that's my friend, we like to do these dares on each other." She waited for a response from me. I just stared down, wondering about the special emphasis she put on that word. She wore a patterned frock, moderately low cut. It provided an excellent view of her lacy bra and small breasts. As she breathed I had momentary glimpses of a nipple, which seemed erect.

"And, ah, it's really important to do these dares. It's a thing we have."

Her legs, showing because her dress was pulled up, were nice too. Girlish, almost knock-kneed.

"So, if you'd be willing, you know, to... I mean... would it be okay if, like... oh, shit." She smiled at me for the first time, not a girlish smile. "Listen, mister, I'm supposed to sit here, you know, and the first guy that comes in, I'm supposed to g-give him head. Is it okay if I, you know, d-do you?" She gave the lump in my pants the lightest tap. Multi-colored fingernails. More cuteness.

Fear, hope, embarrassment, guilt, and other less obvious emotions washed over that sweet face. A blush appeared on her cheeks. But her eyes were prepared for disappointment. Her lips parted, showing a precious pink tongue. She turned away shyly.

Okay, I'm a lucky son of a bitch. But I'm no dweeb. I know what to do with an opportunity when it presents itself. Taking her chin in my hand, I turned her head back and forth, as if inspecting her to see if she were good enough for me.

"How old are you?"

"Tw-- eighteen. Honest, you can see my license."

"Have you ever sucked a cock?"

She started at the strong words. "Just-- my boyfriend's. Once or twice. Please mister, it's important."

I put a finger to her mouth and slowly traced around her lips' fleshy ridges. Delightfully soft they were, warm and alive, perfectly designed to give pleasure. It was too bad my cock wouldn't be the first to touch them. Life is tough.

"So you want to give me a blow job."

"Yes, honest. Honest, it's not a joke or anything."

"And drink my semen."

"I-- I guess so."

"Do you like the taste of semen?"

"I don't know. I mean--"

"You mean you never let your boyfriend...?"

She shook her head. Long dark brown wavy hair. Her lips were trembling. I pushed my finger between them into her moist, soft, warm mouth, found her tongue, felt along it where no man's seed had passed. She responded by playing it over my fingertip and pursing her lips around it. I became aroused immediately and pulled my finger out.

"You may give me head. Take out my cock."

My statement seemed to relieve her. "Kim, my friend, she blows her boyfriend all the time," she said as she undid my pants. "They're always going off somewhere private to do it." Her trembling fingers, obviously new to their task, fumbled with the button. "Sometimes they come over to my house and make me sit in my bathroom while she does it to him on my bed. She always tells me about it afterwards. She says she loves it in her mouth and, and I--" She fell silent as she pulled down my underwear and my stiff organ sprang out, right before her. "She said I should, I mean, I knew I'd try it sometime, but it always seemed so, so--" She took it in her hand. "She says I need, that I need, and--" She looked up into my eyes, her mouth still open but silent. After a long moment, the pink tongue stretched out to lap the underside of my cockhead, a touch like angel's breath. I gasped.

"You like that, huh?" She brushed the tip of my cock around her lips, repeating the same course my finger had traced, a much more erotic experience. She puckered and made smacky kisses on it. Noticing fluid leaking from my slit, she looked up into my eyes, licked it off, then sucked on my tip to get more. "I like that stuff. Am I doing okay?" Back through those strawberry creampuff lips my meat went.

"You're doing fine. Let's see how deep you can take it."

She nodded, which caused my organ to wiggle between her teeth, tickling it. After pulling it out briefly to take a deep breath, she reinserted my dick into the round hole she was making with those luscious lips and slowly slid her mouth onto me. My cock is longish, seven plus inches, but not very big around. One experienced woman has described it as "perfect for fellatio, long enough to be a satisfying challenge, not so fat it's a chore." But that's another story. With about three inches of me in her, my novice fellatrix looked up, asking with her eyes for approval. I certainly approved of the view. The O of her mouth matched her big, round eyes, and gave her face a surprised look, as if she'd just realized what an obscene thing she was doing. Splotches of pink spread across her cheeks, perhaps from excitement, perhaps from the novel actions they were performing.

"Ah, that's very nice.," I said to encourage her. "You have the most beautiful mouth. But you can take me deeper, can't you?"

She extended her jaw and rolled her tongue around my shaft, lubricating it and sucking it into herself another inch. I felt my tip brush her palate. "A bit more. I know you can do it. I think you're a natural." Still looking up at me, she managed a faint smile around her mouthful of manflesh as she worked her head in a small circle, giving me a nice survey of the back of her mouth and squeezing in maybe another half inch.

She had already swallowed more of me than I'd expected, but she seemed willing, so why not go for the gold? "Here, let me help," I said, and put one hand behind her head. "Relax." I stroked her neck and jaw muscles. "That's it. Yes, you're doing great. Wow, that feels incredible." I wasn't lying. She'd taken in another quarter inch. I touched the entrance to her throat. She pulled back, but held herself on me. Good girl. I eased my member out of her, slowly so I could savor the moment.

"Wow," she said. "That was intense."

"Do you take your boyfriend that deep?"

"Uh-uh. I just... do this." She took in my cockhead and diddled all over it with her tongue, then did more of those smacky kisses. It was pleasant, but I understood why he had never come in her mouth. It was a puppy suck, good only for puppy love.

"That's very nice, but..."

"But I'm not much of a lover, am I?" She put her forehead against my hip, staring down at the floor. "Can't even do that right."

It was a shame that such a beautiful, sensual girl would be so lacking in self-confidence. I had to help her. I lifted her face toward me by her chin, looked in her eyes. "You were excellent a moment ago. I could sense a woman's eroticism within you. But that woman needs a man, not a boy."

"I don't, I mean--"

"Would you like to learn how a woman pleases her man?"

She nodded.

"I can show you how to make your boyfriend think you're the best lover he ever had. Do you want that?"

She nodded again.

"Do you know what deep throat means?"

"Uh-huh. It's when you, like, swallow his thing."

"That's right, more or less."

"I didn't think I could ever, I mean, Kim's been trying to do it to Nicky, that's her guy. He showed her a movie. She says it's hard. Was I doing it? I mean, to you."

"No, but you were close."

"Someday, maybe I'll be able to."

"I could show you now."

"I don't know. It sounds scary."

Indeed. "So's skydiving. That's what makes it so exciting, so special. But..."

"But what?"

"Well, maybe your friend is right and you need more practice first. You certainly have the talent, but deep throat is special. Women do it, not girls. It takes a certain-- how to explain it?-- commitment. Maybe after Kim shows you..."

"I want to do it now."

"Are you sure?"

Her reply was a series of deep sucks.

Sometimes I hate myself. Maybe I have a superpower, but I'm not a superhero. It was like stealing candy from a baby. But when the baby is a babe as pretty and virginal as this one, and my cock is the candy cane between her lips, well, fuck ethics.

She tried courageously but vainly to stuff me down her throat. Guys, there is nothing to compare with a beautiful girl's first enthusiastic fellatio. It's such a subtle and delicate pleasure, to feel her try so hard to service you, and yet, because she doesn't know the tricks her older sisters have learned, you're in no danger of going off prematurely. And the psychological pleasure is at least as heavenly: to be the first to feel her her cheeks strain as they suck, to know that never before have her exertions led her to exhale into a man's pubic hair, to imagine how the shape of your organ will imprint on her memory, become the cock she feels on her lips every time she thinks about men, your semen the tang that rises from subconscious memory. It's a once in a lifetime peak experience that I happen to have enjoyed several times. Eat your hearts out, losers. Your envy only increases my gratification.

I let her enjoy herself for a while, until she broke out of her trance and looked up to see how she was doing. I smiled and took her head in my hands, guiding it. "Smooth. Be smooth and soft and feminine. Yes." She gave up control of her movements to me, so I slowly and gently toured her oral intimacies. "Relax. You don't have to work. Just feel me. Yes. Close your eyes. Just feel, feel your man's flesh. Yes. Isn't that great?"

She nodded. I glided my tip all over her tongue, then let it explore her stretchable lips. I brushed her teeth with my cock, which made her giggle. All to help her feel how natural it was to have a man inside her mouth. Then I gave her several long, slow, deep, luxurious plunges, rhythmic, which she moaned on deliciously. On the last one I held my cock way in.

"Do you feel that?" I said as my tip touched what might be her tonsils. She swallowed. I thought I could feel her mouth watering. "Ready for take off? Grab my ass."

As her hands wrapped around my cheeks, I started the deep, rhythmic strokes again, each one deeper and slower. I didn't want to just ram it down; our position was not the optimum for her comfort. And I wanted her to fully experience her first time. So finally, very slowly, I touched her throat again, and this time, so very slowly, kept going. I wanted to fully experience it also. Her virgin throat was tight, but I pressed on, into her slippery voicebox. Tiny squeals escaped around my cock, fingernails dug into my ass, and throat muscles clenched around my cockhead as she gagged. "Relax," I soothed, "Let it pass." And I pushed the last inch down her. Where no man has gone before.

Her whole body flinched as she gagged again with her nose against my abdomen and her lower lip brushing my balls. Then it passed and we were silent together, just feeling this unique moment.

At last she withdrew my organ, slowly for both our sakes.

She looked up at me and whispered, "I did it, didn't I?" Then to my cock she said aloud, "I did it!" Back onto my cock she impaled herself. Faster now than I had led her, pausing at her throat, she pulled me down past her uvula with hands that had never stopped kneading my ass. She gagged briefly, then worked herself onto me even further and rubbed my cock in little strokes down there. I oohed to let her know how much I was enjoying her.

She had to pull out again to catch her breath. "That," she said, "is the most incredible feeling. It's like, like..." Words failing her, she swallowed my meat again, affectionately rubbing her nose against my stomach and fondling my balls. She sighed with satisfaction when she came up for air. "Wait'll I tell Kimmie. She won't believe it."

"You're quite a woman."

She beamed up at me.

Maybe, after all, I'm a supervillain. "Woman," I said, "Lick my balls."

Which she did immediately. Isn't life amazing? Ten minutes ago we were strangers. Actually, we still were. I didn't know her name or anything about her, nor did she know any more about me. If I'd made that last suggestion before, in the passenger compartment, it would have earned me only a slap in the face. But now I was rewarded with a cute, puppyish tongue bath. Erotically it was amateurish: she'd taken me literally and was lapping at my testicles as if they were scoops of ice cream. Is it possible to get an innocent blow job? But the visuals of that pink tongue stretched way out, and the intense concentration on that oh so pretty face almost made me decide to give her a facial. I did notice with pleasure that my cock, sliding on her forehead, had left a streak of fluid in her hair.

She had to stop to adjust her dress. "This is making me wet," she said as an apology.

"Some women, the real aficionados... "

"If there's something else I'm supposed to do, I want to know. Please. I mean, besides make you come in my mouth. I know you want me to do that. Nicky always wants that from Kimmie."

"Actually, I was going to suggest something you could do for yourself."

"For myself?"

"Yes. Some women like to pleasure themselves while they enjoy oral pleasure. Would you like to try it?"

"You mean rub myself? I don't know. I can't usually, like, get myself off that way." But she was game. She pulled up her dress and put a hand into her white, lacy panties, then pulled my cock to her lips. Experience told me she was sucking for her own pleasure now, mouthing my cockhead's ridge and slit, her eyes closed. She had the sweetest eyelashes, like a baby doll's. Soon she was emitting sounds that were part hum, part moan, and both the suction and the depth of her fellating increased. Her fist writhed in her panties, exposing wet pubic hair to my view. I noticed her watching me watch her rub herself. That guilty look I'd scene briefly before came over her again. She rubbed and rubbed and sucked and sucked, but her eyes said, why am I doing this? why can't I stop myself?

"You like this, don't you?" I said. "This is nasty. This is the nastiest thing you ever done, isn't it? It turns you on to do nasty things." She hum-squeal-moaned, in protest or agreement I couldn't say. "You're such a good girl. I'm sure you're totally nice to your mom and dad. I bet you get straight A's, don't you? You're such a good girl and you're doing such a bad thing, and you love it, don't you? You love being a bad girl, because bad girls have all the fun." Her sucking and rubbing accelerated. I felt my sperm start to rise. "You're going to come soon. I can tell. It's too nasty, sucking a stranger's cock. And I'm going to come, too, I'm going to spurt in your mouth and it's going to make you come. Come on, good girl, let's see you get an A in cocksucking. Oh yeah, oh, oh. And when you get home you're going to kiss your mommy with that mouth. Such a good bad girl. Oh yeah, oooh!"

True to my word, I spewed a river of come into her. Her moan became a grunt and her head jerked back as if I'd struck her. Through the haze of orgasm I could see my cock, just barely in her wide open mouth, spurting over her tongue, and her lips wriggled on my meat like a fish on a hook, smearing white stuff all over. It made me come even harder. Then with a deep growl she plunged back onto my staff and achieved her own orgasm, almost biting off my meat with an uncontrolled suck. Her growls turned bubbly-- she was gargling on my semen-- and went up and down in pitch as her head moved back and forth. God, she sucked hard. It was almost painful, as hard as the lady weightlifter who'd once taken a liking to me. She sucked and sucked, long after every drop of my cream had slithered down her esophagus.

At last her lips turned soft and her tongue changed back from devouring to caressing, though she still bobbed on me, still, it seemed, experiencing small orgasms. Finally she froze with my cockhead between those lips I knew I would miss as soon as I left them. Her hand vibrated in her crotch, she grunted, and she came one last time.

She released me and collapsed against the back of the toilet, staring up into space and the smoke alarm, breathing heavily, her hand still idly moving in her panties. She licked around her lips, cleaning up the semen that had spilled on her chin and cheek.

I zipped up. What a sight she was! Her eyes dreamily returned their gaze to me when she heard the zipper. She started to say something, but the words caught in her throat. Her hand slid out of her crotch. It was as wet as if she'd dipped it in wine. I took it in my own, kissed the wetness, and put it to her mouth for her to lick.

It was time to leave, but before I did I couldn't resist slipping my hand into those soaking panties. Her cunt was slick and hot. She wriggled slightly at my touch, but did not resist, even when I pushed a couple of fingers inside. She was tight, and squeezed my fingers with her legs.

"Some day," I said, "Let's have some fun down there."

Then I left. I took a seat across the aisle from Kim, who looked back, then at me. She was cute too, short hair in a pixie cut. With her strong bone structure and slim body, she could have a career as a model if she wanted. Beautiful long neck. I sighed, then tilted my seat back, closed my eyes, and relaxed. There's nothing better than a good blow job to end a long day.

A few minutes later I heard the girl return and take a seat next to Kim. They whispered and giggled. I opened my eyes. Kim was staring at me. I motioned for the girl who'd blown me to come over.

12