Secret Superpower #01: Mile High Student Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat next to me and whispered, "She's so jealous." She couldn't stop grinning. "I don't think she believes me."

"Kiss her."

She giggled and went back. The two girls whispered again, and then she kissed Kim, frenched her good. Kim looked at me. I smiled.

"Did she really--?" She said across the aisle.

I nodded.

"All the way?"

"To the max. She was terrific."

Kim got a stern look on her face. I started a normal conversation with them, asking them where they were coming from, going to, their schools, etc. My oral princess carried their side of it at first, but soon they were both chatting. It seemed it was intercession at their school, some expensive private girls college, and they'd been down at Mackenzie's aunt's house in Orange County, getting in some beach time and Disneyland. Yes, I learned my rookie fellatrix's name. I was slightly disappointed. It was romantic to think of meeting this girl, deflowering her throat, and saying good-bye without knowing her name. Life is imperfect.

But there were other frontiers to explore. Maybe I could help my superpower transport me into yet another new land of eroticism. They were going to Kim's place to spend the night. I pretended I lived near that neighborhood and offered them a ride. Mackenzie accepted right away for both of them. Of course. I was a trophy, and she didn't want to give me up until the last possible moment. Kim seemed reluctant, but agreed.

Mackenzie sat next to me again. "Kim said your come tastes awful."

"What do you think?"

"I don't know. I wasn't lying. You were the first."

"I've been told mine's pretty strong. Some women like it. Some have trouble handling it."

"Did I do a good job?"

"You were superb, and I'm sure you'll get even better. I envy the lucky man that marries you. The thought of a lifetime of blow jobs in your pretty mouth is enough to get me hard right now."

She smiled shyly. Her hand moved slightly toward my lap but withdrew. There are women for whom a moment's physical intimacy means a permanent emotional intimacy. I had a hunch that Mackenzie might be one. "Have you ever had sex with-- what was his name?-- Kim's boyfriend?"

"Nicky? Oh, no. Anyway, he's not my type."

"Has Kim ever blown your boyfriend?"

"No way. Well, I guess not. Gee, do you think she has?"

"No, I'm sure she's a good friend. It's just that then maybe you two could compare your technique."

She thought about that for a minute. She was about to say something to me, but the seat belt light came on and the flight attendant came around. We kept to small talk for the rest of the flight. On the ground I walked with them to baggage and enjoyed their wonderful, light hearted, girl talk. It was refreshing. In the garage they oohed at my Panamera, but Kim fell strangely silent when she sat in the front seat. Mackenzie had maneuvered her there.

Mackenzie, in contrast, was the life of the party as she leaned between us from the back. She talked about all the boys they knew, rating them according to face, body, sense of humor, hotness, and so on. Kim answered in monosyllables. Mackenzie even said how she thought Nicky was "scrumptious," but promised Kim she'd never do anything with him. It didn't require my special superpower to see that something was going on.

Kim's tension increased visibly when Mackenzie started talking about me, in terms more explicit than she'd used with the boys. "He has the most delicious cock, Kim. I think maybe I liked it even better than Martin's. That's it, the Westwood exit. How many cocks have you sucked, Kim? Did you suck Josh when you were going with him?" Kim nodded minimally. "Whose come did you like better, Josh's or Nicky's?" Kim didn't answer immediately, but Mackenzie didn't wait. "Your come," she said to me, "Was incredible. Turn right at the second light. That first spurt was a super shock. Kim, this guy gives the most incredible stuff. Boy, did I ever come. If I were in the front seat I'd have my head in his lap right now. Do you come when you blow Nicky? Left at the next stop sign, then a right right away. See the house with the green garage door? Just pull into the driveway. Kim, you've got to try him."

I stopped the car and turned off the engine.

"Seriously Kim, I want you to blow him so we can talk about it. Come on."

"Mac, we're--"

"Kim, I dare you to give him a blow job right now."

A light went on in the house behind the living room drapes. Kim turned to it, then to her friend, then to me. Panic.

"You said you once got Nicky off in thirty seconds. Come on, I dared you."

Kim literally dived onto my lap, and within seconds my pants were open and my cock, already half hard from Mackenzie's talk, was in the coed's mouth.

"She's really good, isn't she? I used to watch through a crack in the door. Did you know that, Kimmie? She can make Nicky howl like a wolf."

Kim was obviously an experienced cocksucker, but she was also obviously trying to hurry me with rapid strokes and hard cockhead sucking. That's not what gets me off quickly. Not that I was going to disabuse her. Her urgency was exciting, and the thought of this scene, being sucked off by her in her parents' driveway, was obscenely exciting. Ever notice that the supervillain has all the fun?

Mackenzie licked my ear. "I'm getting turned on watching her suck you. Kimmie, you're turning me on. Ooh, I wish it were me down there. Oops!"

The porch light came on. "Hurry up, Kim. Listen, since I'm your best friend, I'll buy you some time." She got out with her bags and ran up to the front porch, meeting a middle-aged woman just opening the front door. Kim's mother was cute too, a small, trim woman. She hugged Mackenzie. Inspired by their affection, I put a hand on Kim's ass. I saw the mother's mouth move while I felt the daughter's mouth move. Mackenzie handed her the bags and she went inside. Mackenzie ran back.

"Haven't you made him come yet?" She said when she climbed back in. "I told your Mom you spilled your purse on the floor and you were picking it up. C'mon, Kim, do him." She reached between the seats and pressed her hand on her friend's bobbing head, forcing it down. "He likes it deep. That'll make him come. Atta girl. I'll help."

Choking sounds came from my lap. Kim's throat was exquisitely tight. No wonder she had trouble taking her boyfriend. She was a narrow gulleted woman, and not fully grown. It's rare to find one who can throat, but, gentlemen, if you ever come across one, do whatever is necessary, offer her anything, to get past her tonsils. She's worth her weight in endorphin.

I almost felt bad about having Kim forced onto my cock, but after all it was her best friend who'd made her do it, and Mackenzie had said Kim was trying to learn, so it couldn't be really bad. And anyway when she gagged, wow, her throat squeezed my cockhead tighter than the tightest sphincter.

"Talk dirty to her. She likes it when Nicky does that. Call her a cocksucker."

I could hardly speak, let alone come up with something hot to stimulate my current fellatrix, the sensations were so intense. Poor Kim. Mackenzie was basically jacking me off with her girlfriend's throat. I would have spurted into her long ago if I hadn't spent my entire load inside and on Mackenzie just an hour ago. I took pity on Kim and decided to help her out.

I reached up her skirt to her pantie-covered clit and started rubbing. Squeals vibrated my cock, of pleasure or pain I couldn't tell, but it brought me closer to orgasm so I kept going. "Her... throat," I managed to squeeze out, "Is so tight. Kim, you have to let me try your asshole sometime."

"Oh yeah," said Mackenzie. "I want to see that!"

I snuck a finger around to Kim's anus. She downed another half inch of me, poking her nose into my stomach, trying to avoid my probe. Futily.

"I'm going to come soon."

"Yeah! Come on, Kim. Suck him off. God, this is making me horny again. I wish Martin was here." She stopped her pumping action with her friend's head, all the way down of course. "Kim, tonight let's get Nicky over and we'll suck him together. Won't that be great? Can I do that? Can I suck off Nicky? You can do Martin if you want." The pumping resumed, short, rapid, deep. I couldn't breathe. I was on the verge.

"You like that, huh. Kim, get ready, he's gonna sploodge in you." She leaned to my ear and whispered, "You can fuck *my* ass, too," and bit on my ear lobe.

I came so hard it hurt. Kim's throat was so tight, and her instinctive reaction to my first emission was to clamp her mouth down on my meat, and so in effect I was suddenly wearing a cock ring made of teenage female lips. I came and came in spasm after spasm as my body tried to force its semen through the double barrier of her jaw at one end and her throat at the other. And in between, I guess in a desperate attempt to swallow, her tongue did a peristaltic dance on her mouth's invader that made me see stars. It one of the longest, most intense orgasms I've ever had. Really. Since then I've described the experience to a few of my most expert throaters, who have achieved only partial success in duplicating it.

When Mackenzie remove her hand Kim pulled back, releasing my cockhead from her throat and almost out of her mouth entirely. The sudden relaxation of pressure was such a rush that I, in effect, came again, sploodging, as my young throat artist put it, all over Kim's lips while she panted and tried to swallow down the load already coating her tongue.

The screen door slammed. Kim, truly panicked now, dived for her purse on the floor and reached for the door handle.

"Wait," Mackenzie said. She took Kim's head again and licked her friend's mouth and chin. "Just cleaning up a drip."

I put my tool away. I'd just got out and opened the trunk when Kim's mother arrived at the car. Seeing her face close up reminded me that I hadn't had a mother-daughter doubleheader in a long time.

"Girls, are you coming in?" she said when Kim finally got out, still wiping her mouth.

"We were just saying good-bye, Mrs. Taylor," Mackenzie answered.

"So you're the handsome gentleman who did the good deed for the girls," the mother said by way of introduction.

"It was my pleasure entirely. They're charming young women. I don't know which was more pleasant, the flight or the ride."

"Now who's the charmer?" She smiled a smile I've learned to recognize. With not too much effort, I could have got myself invited in, and then who could say what would happen?

I knew what would happen, at least tonight. Nothing. I'm not Superman. After two spectacular orgasms in two exquisite mouths, I was done for. If Natalie Portman and Emilia Clarke (or pick your favorites) had appeared right then and begged me to let them go down on me, I would have had to give them rain checks.

"Good-bye, thanks," Kim said. I wasn't sure what she was thanking me for, so only smiled and nodded. I can be discreet. She got her bags and left with her mother.

Mackenzie kissed me. "I wish I could go back to your place. I need some more sex."

"What about Nicky?"

"She'll never let me. And Martin's out of town. It's a tragedy."

"Kim's horny too."

"Yeah. But she'll have--"

"That's not what I meant."

"You mean...?"

I put my finger, the one that had been in Kim's twat, between Mackenzie's lips. She tasted it.

"You're wicked."

"So are you. Here." I gave her my special business card. "Text me tonight and tell me how it goes. If you're still unsatisfied, I'll help you out."

She kissed me again with her spermy lips tasting faintly of her friend's cunt, and left. She called me that night, but was not unsatisfied. Not then.

But that's another story.

12