Secret Swingers Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
360 Followers

Lyndel helped Holly position a foot on the bowl. Both girls were giggling at this clumsy manoeuvre.

"Erm, do you two want some privacy?" I stammered.

"No," Replied Lyndel, "Stay and watch."

Oh, yes, please," Chimed in Holly with one leg raised as she perched above the bowl, "I love being watch by strangers."

"I was glad to hear this. I love watching women piss and did not know Lyndel did too.

Lyndel stroked Holly's leg and gently played with her clit at the same time. Suddenly, a light stream began that gradually became stronger as hot, yellow urine flooded into the bowl. The clit action elicited several grunts from Holly as she emptied her bladder.

"Feels so good," She moaned as the stream waxed and waned.

When she finished, Lyndel stood up, and the two exchanged a slow, lingering kiss before dropping to her knees again and began eating Holly's pissy pussy.

"Oh, yeah," Holly sighed, "I've missed your tongue."

Holly came quickly and pulled Lyndel to her feet for another steamy lip-lock.

Following that steamy encounter, Lyndel grabbed two pegs from the side bench and sensuously snapped them onto Holly's nipples. She hissed in momentary pain and again when Lyndel slapped each breast, leaving a handprint.

Holly walked over to where I was standing; Lyndel forced her down and ordered her to suck my cock. I was surprised at how so readily Holly took a stranger's cock in her mouth, but then I supposed Lyndel would have clued Holly up ahead of time.

Holly was a great cocksucker, using her throat and lips to maximum effect since her hands remained cuffed behind her back. The adrenaline from the event, all the naked bodies, the pregnant sex show and now this beauty sucking me off almost made me blow my stack.

Meanwhile, Lyndel was rummaging around in a black bag off to the side, which I guessed belonged to Holly. It was not possible to see what she retrieved, but whatever it was, it required some construction.

"You're making me come," I shuddered before withdrawing from Holly's mouth.

"We can't have that just yet," Muttered Lyndel casually, "We need to fuck Holly's arse first."

"You're kidding, right?"

"This is your birthday treat," Giggled Lyndel at my surprised reaction, "You watch me fuck Holly, then you fuck Holly, then you can come anywhere you want."

"Shit, man, that's an amazing birthday gift."

"Have you prepared your arse, bitch?"

"About five minutes before you two walked in," Holly replied, rising off the floor.

"So, you're ready to take my cock in your arse?"

"Willing and ready."

When Lyndel turned around, she was wearing a strap-on pink dildo. It was quite a sight to see a real-life woman wearing a toy cock, and it was larger than my flesh and blood penis.

"You like?" Asked Lyndel, who was massaging lubrication along the shaft.

"Makes me feel inadequate," I joked.

"Your dick is quite sufficient for my arse," Laughed Lyndel, "This one's not going anywhere near it."

After wiping her hand on some toilet paper, Lyndel grabbed a small key and released Holly from her handcuffs and removed the pegs from her nipples. Holly let out a faint sigh of relief.

"Come here and sit your arse down on this," Said Lyndel as she closed the toilet lid and sat down with the dildo pointing skywards.

Holly walked over and turned around. As the head of the dildo touched her pucker, she let out several grunts.

"Work it in there," Encouraged Lyndel, whose voice was muffled by Holly's body.

"Oh, yeah," Responded Holly, but then let out a shriek as the rubber dildo stretched the O-ring, "Fuck!"

Her arsehole slowly descended the shaft. Holly paused for several moments to become comfortable with the dirty intrusion.

"Fuck it, bitch," Ordered Lyndel.

Oh, yeah!" Moaned Holly as she bounced up and down on the dildo.

I walked over and dropped to my knees to get a better view. Holly's pussy was clean-shaven, meaty with a piercing through the hood of the clit. The pink dildo was buried deep in her back door and glistened with lubrication.

After several minutes of reverse cowgirl anal fucking, Holly climbed off the dildo, dropped to her knees and began throating it.

"That's it, clean off that nasty arse juice," Groaned Lyndel, who was clearly super horny herself and avidly soaking up the action.

"When you've finished there, come back here for a real cock," I said to Holly.

"You heard the man," Lyndel ordered.

"I don't mind doing that," Replied Holly, who shuffled over to me while still on her knees.

Freed from her shackles, Holly was free to use her throat, lips and hands to work my shaft, and she quickly brought me to boiling point again.

"Go fuck her now," I said, just before I was taken past the point of no return.

Holly sat her arse back down the rubber dildo and repeated the scene while I lightly stroked my saliva coated cock.

"I'm getting jealous," Lyndel said when Holly sucked her arse off the dildo for a second time, "I want something up my arse."

"Like my tongue?" I asked.

Lyndel just scoffed in return without directly replying.

"Turn your arse around," Holly complied.

I saw how relaxed Holly brown O-ring was from the dildo penetration earlier. Lyndel squeezed a dollop of lubrication on my raging cock and rubbed it in a little too enthusiastically.

"Careful," I chided, "I'm struggling to keep it contained here."

Lyndel and Holly giggled in unison.

"Go fuck her arse now," Said Lyndel when she judged I was ready.

I bent down and spat on Holly's bung. After rubbing it in, I pressed the purple heard of my cock against her rosette and pressed. Despite being dildoed earlier, Holly's shitter put up serious resistance before reluctantly yielding.

"Oh, fuck," She hissed as I pressed harder, feeding her arse with my length.

"There it goes," I said triumphantly when I was balls deep.

"Shit, that looks good," Said Lyndel, awestruck by sight, "How does it feel, babes?"

"Great!" Said Holly and me in unison.

"You ready, Holly?" I asked, raring to go.

"Sure," She hissed, "Go slow."

Lyndel scooted from behind me to a position facing me on her knees where she could play with Holly breasts or pussy while watching my reaction.

I began fucking Holly's arse slowly as requested, and soon, she started purring in delight. Every so often, she would let out a shriek when Lyndel tickled her clit or digitally penetrated her pussy.

"Is she wet?" I asked Lyndel, getting into a rhythm now.

"Fucking dripping," She replied, presenting me with two fingertips that were glistening.

"Can I taste it?"

Lyndel offered me her digits, and I sucked the cream clean off them.

Holly's pussy did indeed taste lovely with a sweet, musky aroma.

"Why don't you fuck her pussy with me, you know, like a DP?"

"Oh, I've never done that before," Replied Lyndel with a twinkle of excitement at the request.

"Is that okay, babe? Asked Lyndel of Holly, "Can I fuck your dripping cunt while my partner slams your dirty arsehole?

Holly granted consent with moans rather than words, so Lyndel scooted behind me again, bent down and stuck several fingers inside Holly's pussy.

"Fuck, she's wetter than I first thought!"

Holly's arse suddenly tightened significantly, and I could feel Lyndel's fingers through the thin membrane separating the two holes. At first, Lyndel seemed to be timing her penetration with mine, and I felt like I was simultaneously receiving a hand job while giving anal sex.

"Alternate your thrusting," I said to Lyndel, "Otherwise, I'll blow my stack."

Lyndel giggled but complied, and I felt a decrease in pressure. Within minutes, I felt Holly's tight O-ring expand slightly. She was in ecstasy, moaning incessantly, her head on its side resting on the room's cold, hard floor.

"I'm going to come!" Holly suddenly yelled after perhaps a minute of DP.

"Yeah, "Squealed Lyndel, victoriously, "All over my fingers!"

Shortly, Holly's body spasmed violently as she climaxed hard. I felt her steaming bung twitch repeatedly as I continued thrusting.

"No more," panted Holly when her orgasm subsided, "I need a break."

Lyndel and I withdrew from Holly's holes. Both my shaft and Lyndel's fingers were glistening with fuck slime.

"That looked good," Came a stranger's voice from the doorway.

"Looks like we have an audience," Said Lyndel, turning around to see who the voice belonged to, her demeanour calm.

Holly rolled over into the foetal position, panting hard.

"You okay, Holly?" Asked the strange, nude male with a semi-hard cock.

"Just recovering," She moaned, breathing hard.

Indeed, there seemed to be two couples at the doorway watching Lyndel, and I bring Holly to a thundering climax. One of the female partners was extremely attractive and complimented Lyndel on her big, pink "dick" to collective mirth.

"What else have you got for us?" The lean male asked.

"This for a start," said Lyndel, who suddenly smeared my face with Holly's lovely pussy juice.

"I have to come, or my balls will die," I said, showing everyone how my ball sack had tightened to nothing.

"How do you want to finish?" Asked Lyndel.

"I want you to wank my cock across Holly's face," I said, before adding, "If that's okay with you, Holly?"

She readily assented, and the three of us got into position in a manner that enabled the audience to see the action.

Lyndel grabbed my greasy cock and jacked it hard.

"Look up at me," I said to Holly, "Stick your tongue out."

"Oh, shit!" I yelled, "Here it comes."

My cock spewed out tonnes of boiling sperm like a volcanic eruption. The first ropes of thick jism landed almost everywhere but Holly's waiting mouth; hair, cheeks, forehead and chin. Secondary bolts were not as violent, and Lyndel was able to direct them onto Holly's tongue. All through that sperm assault, she never kept her eyes off me. I was in a dream where spasms of pleasure smashed every nerve in my body.

When I regained my faculties, the crowd was clapping and hollering, impressed they were with my performance. I looked at Holly; she was a mess but a satisfying mess. She took my spent cock in her mouth, releasing addition jolts of pleasure.

"What a load!" Tittered one of the females at the door.

I stepped away, completely exhausted but satisfied. Lyndel moved in and cleaned Holly up. She began by directing any ropes that landed near Holly's mouth onto her tongue while the more distant ones went to hers.

"Snowball, snowball!" Came the chant.

Holly and Lyndel planned to do so all along, but it did not make the resulting act any less erotic. They kissed and exchanged a heady cocktail of sperm and saliva back and forth several times before finally swallowing their respective loads. When they showed the crowd their empty mouth, more applause came.

"That was a hell of a show," Sighed one of the women.

Then there was an intermission in the action as all assembled mingled. I doubted Lyndel and Holly were done for the night, but the break was sorely needed by the three of us.

****

The break was brief. It began with Holly introducing to Lyndel a massive double dong, and the two of them fucked each other's pussy with it, simultaneously bringing them off. Naturally, this got me hard, and the anal action resume in earnest.

"How's it going back there, Jason?" Lyndel asked me.

"Fucking loving it," I replied, slamming my rejuvenated cock inside Holly's loosened arsehole.

"I'm so jealous," Teased Lyndel as Holly continued to blow her big pink cock.

"Don't worry," I breathed, "You'll get your share."

All the while, Holly groaned at the pleasure of being anally spit-roasted. I suddenly withdrew my slimy cock and presented it to Holly for a dirty ATM.

"Clean me up!"

Without flinching, Holly wrapped her lips across the sparkling shaft and gobbled me down her throat.

"Can I have some?" Of Holly's arse, asked Lyndel, not expecting a negative response.

She positioned herself behind Holly, spat on her filthy bung and pressed the pink dildo inside. Holly's humming at sucking my cock did not alter in pitch or frequency as Lyndel anally penetrated her.

The two women watching from the door were gently stroking their men and playing with their clits as the filthy action unfolded before them.

"That's so nasty! " One of them murmured.

"I love how your arse takes my big dick, " Lyndel said as she slapped the fleshy cheeks several times, leaving visible marks. Holly did not respond; she kept expertly throating the real thing and cleaning it up nicely.

"As its arse appreciation night, " Said Lyndel to me, after several minutes of sodomising her friend, "You can appreciate mine with your tongue up it. "

"I'd be honoured, mi'lady," I replied, relishing any opportunity to administer a rim job to my partner.

I pulled my cock out of Holly's mouth and laid on the floor. Holly reversed cow-girled me, thereby giving our audience a good show while Lyndel straddled my face, pulled aside the connecting fastening of her strap-on ensemble and planted her filthy O-ring on my mouth.

"That's it, oh yes," Moaned Lyndel, hamming it up for our guests, "Eat my arse."

It sure did taste funky, but I would crawl over hot coals to eat Lyndel rosette. I did not think she orgasmed from that act alone but came quickly when she rubbed her clit.

And this is what she proceeded to do.

I felt the tips of her fingers brush against my chin as she worked her clit. Her moans of pleasure increased in tempo, and she worked herself into the froth. Meantime, Holly was happily bouncing away on my cock to muffled gasps of appreciation from the audience.

"Look at how wet she is," One of the women said, and I assumed that Holly was playing with her pussy too.

"Feel good, Holly?" Asked on of the men, to which whatever way she responded pleased the crowd.

Lyndel inevitable came as I felt her frame shudder and her shrieks shatter my eardrums. Mercifully, she quickly climbed off me, allowing me to breath before bending down and kissing me.

"Thank you, lover!"

She then went to the crowd. I saw she turned around, spread her cheeks and showed off her bung.

"Look at how clean it is!"

"You're into full-on anal sex now?" Asked on of the men.

"All, Jason."

"Good work, son!" To which the audience laughed.

"Why don't you demonstrate your new-found love for anal?" I suggested.

"Great idea," Panted Holly, who jumped off my cock and performed another ATM.

Lyndel undid the strap-on, straddled my pelvis while Holly held my cock erect towards the ceiling and guided the head to her friend's arsehole.

"Easy!" Squeaked Lyndel.

The two girls managed to wrap Lyndel's O-ring around my raging helmet, and she gingerly lowered her hips down until my cock was fully engulfed. Fuck, she was super tight tonight!

"Da dah!" Lyndel crowed in delight to the applause of the crowd.

"Now, ride Jason's cock hard with your dirty hole," Said one of the men.

Lyndel was clumsy but quickly developed a rhythm and rode me harder as her rosette relaxed with each thrust. Holly, meantime, had scooted up to me and began kissing passionately.

"I think I came," Laughed Lyndel after several furious minutes of anal fucking.

She was undoubtedly shrieking loudly, and her body shook for a moment before going limp. All the tell-tale signs of orgasm were there.

"What do you mean, you think you came?" Asked one of the men.

"Something happened that's not happened before," Lyndel replied, giggling at the absurdity, "But it was pleasurable, like a normal orgasm but not!"

"It is possible to orgasm from anal sex," Said one of the women.

"Hell, I orgasm from anal multiple times," Holly chimed in, "That's why I'm such a butt slut!"

The crowd agreed.

Lyndel bent down and took my cock inside her mouth, and sucked me clean as her friend had done.

"Tastes fucking great!" She panted after stopping for breath.

"You think you can handle a DP?" Asked Holly.

"Never done one before, but I'm willing to give it a go!"

"Yeah, do it, Lyndel," Said one of the men at the door.

Holly picked up the strap-on and attached it in a practised manner. She then proceeded to lube it up.

"How do you want to do this?" Asked Lyndel a little nervously.

"Depends what hole you want?" Asked Holly to me.

"Both?" I replied, "Arse?"

"How much juice do you have in the tank?"

"I'm pretty close," I admitted.

"You best fuck her arse then," Said Holly, "Because I want to eat your sperm from it when you're done."

"I need to see this," Said one of the men.

"I have an idea," Squealed Holly, suddenly animated, "A wonderfully dirty idea."

"What is it?"

Holly retrieved the double dong from her bag and held it up to those by the door like a fucking severed head.

"If one of you gorgeous people want to use this on my holes, we'll have a double DP!"

"Or DP-squared?" I offered, but the joke landed about as hard as a left hook from Stephen Hawking.

There was some murmuring, and one of the women stepped forward the attractive one. It was disappointing that she would be behind me, thereby depriving me of viewing the action from this ludicrous idea.

Holly explained to the stunner how flexible the toy was and how she has DP'd herself with it previously. After applying an overly generous amount of lubricant, the attractive women took hold of the double dong.

"Let's get this thing started," Chirped a visibly excited Holly.

She laid on the floor and coaxed Lyndel on top of her.

"Are you in?"

"All the way," Lyndel giggled.

I lubed my cock and Lyndel's relaxed bung.

"You ready?"

"Nope, but do it anyway." She replied.

I pressed several times against Lyndel's anus, and I gradually breached the O-ring. She hissed in temporary pain at being filled to the brim, but Holly and I soothed her until I was balls deep.

"Fuck, I feel so full!" Groaned Lyndel.

"You're doing fine," I assured her, but she was not wrong; there was not much room to manoeuvre.

"Are you ready?" Asked the attractive woman to Holly.

"Go for it."

For the next minute or two, only the attractive woman and Holly knew what was going on.

As Holly's pussy and arse were carefully filled with each end of the double dong, there was a notable ripple as Holly adjusted to the unusual position she was in.

"Fuck, that's tight," Observed the woman, "Are we all ready?"

Lyndel and Holly gave a pained, yes, and off we started. It was clumsy at first, with the four of us vying to establish a workable rhythm. There was plenty of grunting and groaning going on. Eventually, I was the only one who managed to fuck a sex hole properly.

The attractive woman was only able to fuck Holly's holes at the same time rather than the usual alternative action. As a result, Holly was not able to achieve much upward thrust into Lyndel's cunt.

Nevertheless, Holly achieved a thundering orgasm mid-way through this double-DP session, and any pretence at fucking Lyndel's pussy ended. It was hard to tell whether Lyndel climaxed being sandwich by two cocks, but she undoubtedly was enjoying her first DP, yelling and thrashing constantly.

With her anus, greasy and relaxed, I was able to hammer it, focussing selfishly on my orgasm. The existing tightness felt like I was receiving a sloppy hand job, and my second climax of the night was easy to achieve.

By this time, I was sweating profusely, my thigh muscles were burning from exertion, but I felt my balls tightening and tingling with each thrust. With the power building at the base of my cock, I was seconds away.

"I'm going to come inside your arsehole!" I roared.

There was no response from Lyndel, but I detected a rising excitement from those by the door.

Slowly but inexorably, the power in my cock shot up the shaft and propelled what was left in my soft, withered balls deep inside Lyndel's bowels. Simultaneously, my brain was almost shut down by an overload of pleasure. This orgasm was more potent than the first but dissipated quickly.

Dazman
Dazman
360 Followers