Secret Swingers Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, fuck!" I sighed as Lyndel's O-ring pulsated against my strangled shaft.

Eventually, the four of us separated, and the night antics' final act was played out to the crowd's delight.

Holly swivelled 180 degrees so that her head faced the crowd. Lyndel squatted across her friend's face, and I stood by the door.

"Push!" Ordered Holly.

Lyndel did, and we saw the magnificent sight of her busted anus expanding and contracting, the pink interior easily visible. After several low rumbling farts and some bubbling, a long stream of translucent sperm dribbled into Holly's mouth. We all clapped like demented seals.

Holly furiously rimmed Lyndel's buggered arsehole, trying to get every drop of sperm. Being my second orgasm, there would not be much jism to harvest, but she gave it her all.

"Okay, babe," Said Holly slapping Lyndel's fleshy cheeks.

Lyndel flipped over and began passionately kissing her friend, repeating the snowballing act. It was more erotic this time because my sperm came straight from her dirty shithole.

"Yummy," Both girls cooed after they swallowed the funky cocktail before kissing each other and exhibiting their empty mouths to further admiration and appreciation.

As we wound down, those by the door dispersed, commenting favourably on what a filthy yet fascination show we put on for them and what a surprise find it was.

That was it for the three of us. We cleaned and packed up, dressed, said our goodbyes to friends old and new, and went home.

When were eventually pulled the doona over us, I leaned over to Lyndel, thanked her for the best birthday gift ever, reaffirmed my love and kissed her goodnight.

As I starred at the ceiling, postponing much-needed sleep, I wondered at the possibilities of this secret swinger club to expand the boundaries of sexual experience. With Lyndel, they were limitless!