All Comments on 'Secret Valentine'

by OmegaPet58

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The scene with the kid learning anatomy was unnecessary. The SAD disappeared a little too fast.

I did like how she was wary of his motives.

On the whole, it was enjoyable. 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awww! So sweet! Hope Melanie and Jacob lived happily ever after and made lots of babies and Amy blossomed into an amazing young woman. <3

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEabout 1 year ago

I loved the story and gave it a reluctant 5. What would have given it with joy was a more substational ending after such a long story why rush the ending so much? Wnat happened to the work situation? With the way she was living and short of money I find it hard to believe that she was protected so is the family getting larger? A lot of questions that could hve been answered with an ending as full as the build up. Looking fprward to your next story maybe a concluding part of this ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, love for sale, in exchange for college funding? Well, that's depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Your first published here? Wieliczka

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a good story until a four year old was wrongly exposed to male nudity for no reason, did not add any value to story except vulgarity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have mixed feelings about this story. Mel's wariness and her very justified anger towards Jacob was a joy to read. She is quick to establish boundaries, and her getting Jacob to reveal more of himself, all of it was fun to read and what is often missing in "single mother plus rich man" stories. However, like the others have commented too, the latter part after she finds Jacob in the hospital moved on very quickly, getting Mel to discard her boundaries suddenly. Perhaps finding Jacob, who had been very caring of her in such a broken state would provoke such a strong, unfettered response in Mel, so I am not at all saying it was unrealistic. I'm just saying it was too quick for my liking. Also, the sentence "Inside the jacket, the label said "Giorgio Armani -- Made in Italy."" was unnecessary in my opinion. We already know Jacob is wealthy; when you point it out like that, when Mel is undressing him, it feels icky, and breaks the warm fuzz building up. Again, just my opinion.

However, for the commenters who are saying things like "So, love for sale, in exchange for college funding? Well, that's depressing.", I have to disagree. If this were a story of a very shy young man who stocks shelves in a supermarket falling in love with Mel, would you have such a negative reaction? Mel specifically tells Jacob that she needs a man in her life, not an absentee "sugar daddy". Just because a man is rich does not make his love any less genuine, and falling in love with a rich man does not make a woman a gold-digger.

Finally, thanks for the story, OmegaPet58. I loved reading it, and I hope you share more of your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with other commenters. Having her new boyfriend expose himself to her 4 year old daughter to teach her anatomy was inappropriate and unnecessary to the story. Very weird.

OmegaPet58OmegaPet58about 1 year agoAuthor

[Author's Note, Feb. 17:] A REVISED EDITON, with five more chapters, is being posted. Finished it just before V-Day. Coming to Literotica as soon as it clears review.

THANK YOU for your votes and kind words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous