Secret Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess, because it's important to you, I need to be flexible. Also, I will want to have something positive to do with myself after quitting my horrible job tomorrow. I'm getting a pen and paper because I need to write these instructions down. So, jewelry is first. Head and neck. How much money did you say?"

Chapter 22: The Big Night.

Tuesday, February 14, 2023, 5 p.m.

Melanie had delivered her super-excited daughter to Jordan's house for the sleepover. Now, she was putting together her new outfit. The gown was a luxurious deep emerald green satin, hugging her curves closely all the way down to her shoes; they were covered in matching green satin material.

Around her neck and hanging into her generous décolletage was a necklace made up of sparkly little diamond chips and a striking red (lab-created) ruby stone right in the center. Her matching earrings (studs) had small 3mm rubies. The red stones were an excellent contrast with the emerald dress.

I have to admit, looking in the mirror, I do feel elegant.

With her hair arranged, and her preferred light amount of makeup applied, Melanie was ready for the evening. It was time!

Parked in front of the complex lobby was a very large limousine. It was evidently based on a truck foundation, for the roof was very high and the passenger area was extremely roomy. Jacob was already waiting inside for her. His new wheelchair had been moved into the back, and there was plenty of room for his damaged legs to stretch out.

"My goodness! You are so beautiful, Melanie. Thank you for tonight. I will never forget it."

"That's an amazing suit you're wearing, Jacob. It's too bad you had to slice open the pant legs to get them over your casts. Shall we go?"

Twenty Minutes Later.

Melanie was nervous. The restaurant was so exclusive, it didn't have a sign. There were only a couple of other tables in sight, and the other diners were very elegantly turned out, from what she could see. There were no menus handed out. Tonight's offerings were chalked out on a board at the entrance. She only had a brief moment to view the menu before they were conveyed to their table.

At least at their table there was ample space for Jacob's casted legs and wheelchair.

Sixty Minutes Later.

"I cannot believe how delicious everything was. Until tonight, I thought I didn't like some of those vegetables. Wow. Thank you, Jacob. This was an exquisite meal I will always remember."

Before he could react, she snatched the leather folder from his side of the table. There was no complexity to the bill for tonight's meal. It listed two meals, the fancy bottle of wine they had almost finished, tax, and the total: $860.

Melanie gasped. She couldn't believe her eyes. She closed the folder and handed it back, then put her forehead into the palm of her hand, resting that elbow on the table. "I don't believe it."

"Melanie, please. Let's go home, and we can talk. Until then, remember how delicious it all was, and how we enjoyed sharing a great time with each other."

Back out in front of the restaurant, she helped Jacob into the limo and then the driver took care of the wheelchair. After a little reflection, she reached over and took his hand, and smiled warmly.

At the complex, Melanie made a point of thanking the driver for taking such good care of them. Jacob assured her that the fees and tip were all taken care of, so they sent him off, and rolled to the elevator to ride up to her apartment.

In Melanie's bedroom, she said, "Hang on for a minute while I get undressed and put away everything." When the jewelry was put away, and the gown and shoes put back in the closet, what was left was an elegant red lace bra and wispy panty set, which she modeled for his hungry eyes and then removed.

Naked, she started on his suit. Next, she pulled off the silk tie, the white shirt, the belt, the black slipper socks, and unfastened the pants at the waist.

"Alright, let's get you on the bed." She crouched slightly in front of him, and he put his arms over her shoulders. Lifting with her legs, she got him up out of the chair. The pants dropped to the floor, and she turned and let him down to sit on the edge of the mattress. The next step was also routine, he pushed down with both hands so she could grasp and pull down his white briefs.

Like usual, this left him naked except for the pants and briefs down low on his legs. But, this night, he was fully erect, and the wet tip of his cock was right in front of her face. She chuckled, and said, "Hang on, two more minutes."

Tugging and stretching, she freed the suit pants and cotton briefs from his legs and feet. Then she lifted his feet and swung them on to the bed, leaving him arranged flat on his back, erect cock pointing at the ceiling.

"So, tonight's menu features pussy, and mouth. Which would you like to begin with?"

"Melanie, can I please say, neither, at least, not yet. I think we should talk first."

WHAT? My feelings are hurt.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"No, but let's talk anyway. Then, afterwards, if you still feel like it, I would love to be ravished by you."

"All right, Jacob. I'm listening."

(There was a bit of exasperation in her tone.)

"I know you have been struggling since Sunday. You're uncomfortable with the jewelry, the dress, and now, the cost of the meal. I have tried to explain how these costs are insignificant to me. But I know they are worrying you.

"Tonight, I want to put an end to your concerns. Because you are much dearer to me than any amount of wealth. To use a cheesy cliché, you complete me.

"I have figured out that there is a way to stop having money be an issue between us.

Uh-oh. What is he up to now?

"Melanie, will you marry me?"

"Wait a minute, Jacob! You know I'm a package deal. Amy is part of this, too."

"Of course she is. I know that. Will you marry me?"

"Will you help me send Amy to college, when the time comes?"

"I already put aside $95,000 in Amy's 529 fund, that's an irrevocable investing account for her use. That means, neither you nor I can touch the money. It's set up solely for future college students. Will you marry me?"

"Do you love me, Jacob, as much as I love you?"

"I don't know, I hope so, but let's find out. Will you marry me?"

She thrust her "YES!" finger upwards, three times, while repeating "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

And then there was a whole lot of kissing.

Consummating the Engagement.

"You're at my mercy, now, Jacob. Mnph!"

"Oh, Melanie!" He thought, "There's nothing more exciting than her blowjobs, while watching her butt waving in the air."

Out loud, "Melanie, I'm going to come!"

She broke away, just for a short moment. "Go ahead. Mnph!"

Making a gasping but happy sound, Jacob spurted into her mouth, five, six, seven times.

"Still a tasty treat, fiancé, would you like some of my hot pussy?"

"Do rabbits enjoy mating? I'm running out of silly answers to these questions." He held up one finger for "Yes!", then pointed it at his still-extended dick.

Owing to his ankles, she didn't hesitate to straddle his body, pushing a nipple into his mouth.

"I LIKE your silly answers. Keep 'em coming!" She switched her nipples, both of them stiffened now. Whenever he stimulated her nipples, she felt little sympathetic shocks down in her clit.

As expected, Jacob was now totally hard, and she slid her pelvis down and enveloped him into her soaking wet cunt. With the apartment otherwise empty, for once, they both gave full voice to their lovemaking.

"Melanie, oh, oh, FUCK ME!"

"Come for me, Jacob. Fill me with your milk. God! Ah! You're perfect! Ah!"

"Oh! I love you! Coming again!" Ignoring the pain from his ankles, he pushed up, forcing his cock up and as far inside as possible, releasing his seed in more contractions.

He collapsed back into the mattress. She was proned out on his chest, both of them sweaty and panting.

"Did you come, sweetie?"

"Do bears shit in the woods? Oh, hell, now you've got me giving silly answers. I came twice, doofus. And before we get married, you're going to be perfectly aware of my every orgasm, even if I have to count them out for you."

Chapter 23: The Hangover.

Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2023, 9 a.m.

Melanie's eyes flew open. The bedside clock read 9:00, and she worried for a minute until she remembered. Amy was a daycare with Jordan after her overnight at Dan's.

And she quit her awful job on Monday.

"Mnph!" grumbled Jacob.

"Good morning, stud. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Does the Pope pray in the woods? Excuse me, Melanie, I need to grab the hose and pee."

"Don't worry about that hose, that's better than you trying to get to the bathroom right now. Since Amy isn't here, I'll just go out to the kitchen naked."

"I'll be right behind you."

In the kitchen: "Can you believe it? These eggs I'm making for you are sixty cents each!"

"Is that a lot?"

"Jacob! Better you don't worry your pretty little head about such things. What's our plan for today? Um, besides more sex; I can see that look on your face."

"I'd like to start planning the move from here to my apartment. We need to have three piles: move, donate, trash. And we should be ruthless. You and Amy are getting all new clothes; what you have now, with a few exceptions, can be donated. No, I'm not accepting any arguments about that. There are needy people who need used clothing, and you are no longer needy. Period.

"And, we need to get a better car for us. You are completely right, an SUV makes a lot of sense. As for the Civic, same argument. Now that it is fixed up, some needy family could definitely use that car. So, poof.

"Mmm, this hits the spot. So, after a couple hours of organizing, I want to propose we break for cuddles and a nap. Then you can go get our daughter at 5:00 like usual."

"What did you say?"

"Pick her up at 5:00. What?"

Melanie burst into tears.

"Melanie, what's wrong? What did I do?"

"You, <sniffle>, said, <snort>, 'our daughter.'"

"Yeah, so?"

"Oh, Jacob, you dear sweet man, you don't even know how wonderful you are. I love you."

"I love you, too, Melanie. This is a lot of drama, though, over an SUV."

"Oh, for crying out loud. I can just imagine what Ginny would say to you right about now. Finish your breakfast and I'll start going through Amy's closet."

Later that Morning.

"Melanie, do you have the pink slip for your Honda?"

"Pink slip?"

"It's the 'Certificate of Title' showing you own the car, it's computer printed on pinkish paper."

"Yeah, I've got it."

"The dealer's going to be here in an hour to take your car away and leave the new SUV. I picked out a Buick, nothing too flashy, as you suggested. It's a very safe model with four-wheel drive. And a safety seat for Amy, of course."

"What color is it?"

"I don't know, I forgot to ask."

Melanie rolled her eyes. "I guess we'll find out. Thank you, Jacob. I guess I have to keep my clothes on until Mr. Buick leaves, though."

"I know, I sympathize. What's the story on Amy's closet."

"Truth is, almost everything is outgrown, worn out, or both. She has a couple of favorites we'll keep, the rest will be donations. I'm going to have to walk her through the shopping mall on Saturday, I guess."

"Can you get her stuff on-line?"

"Some, but she should be picking out things she likes, things her friends are wearing. It's not a problem, but can I use the debit card?"

"Of course you can, that's why we have it. I'll make sure there's plenty of funds. But, I need you to go shopping tomorrow or Friday, you need an interview suit."

"Oh, yeah. For my next job. What's my budget?"

Bye, Bye, Honda.

For the record, the Buick Enclave was navy blue, and featured every possible bell and whistle.

Melanie brought the keys upstairs, pushing Jacob into the apartment in his wheelchair, and placed him back in bed.

"Isn't this early to be going back to bed? Oh."

Melanie was already naked and tugging down Jacob's pants.

"I think I need to go for a test drive. With his cock between her lips, she said, "forward" (moving down the shaft), then "reverse" (sliding back up). Once he was sufficiently wet and stiff, she hopped on for some happy humping, until he came with a loud cry, "Ahhh!"

She rolled off, dripping, and diddled her clit for a minute or two until achieving her own climax.

"I can't wait, Jacob, until you are healed enough to give me a good old-fashioned missionary fuck. I want to hold your ass while you pump up and down into me. I want to feel your root pushing up against my clit while you're thumping me into the mattress, again and again.

"And then, because I'm imagining our future, I want you behind me, doggie-style, unrestrained, bashing your hips into my ass, taking your pleasure from my body.

"I've seen you staring at my ass. It's actually a decent ass, I have to say."

"Are you kidding? Melanie, I could write epic poems about your ass. But I would rather snuggle it and lick your pussy at the same time."

"What's this? It seems our discussion has revived the beast! I'm going to get back on, OK?"

"Be my guest. I am at your service."

At 4:00, Melanie left the bed and showered and dressed. "Time to pick up Amy."

Northeast Daycare.

Unlike the many days when Melanie was rushing from her terrible former job, on this day she was actually a little early. In the lobby, she found (Amy's friend Jordan's) Uncle Dan.

"Dan, I can't thank you enough for having Amy on Valentine's Day. I was able to have a very special evening with my guy. But I hope I wasn't impairing your social life."

"Oh, no, Melanie, there's nobody interested in Uncle Dan, guardian of Jordan. At least, not right now. And Amy is always a pleasure. To be honest, Jordan has had a rough couple of years since her mother...well, anyway, those two have such a strong relationship."

"I don't mean to pry...well, I do mean to pry. What's the story on the mother?"

"Let's just say, take every story of neglect and multiply it. Lisa was on drugs, bringing home guys to pay the rent, and so on. When they arrested her for the fifth time, they gave me permanent custody and terminated her parental rights. I honestly don't know if Lisa is still alive, but I'm not optimistic."

"Dan, there are women who will hear your story and want to marry you and have your children, more children. Please promise me. If you have any kind of nibble, you send Jordan to us so we can keep her from cramping your dating style.

"Let me change the subject. Every time I see you, you're wearing some kind of athletic or workout clothing. Why is that?"

"The answer is, I'm a physical therapist. I have a part-time job at the rehabilitation hospital, and I also have a few private clients."

"Really? Dan, can you take on another client?"

"I can, why?"

"My fiancé, Jacob, he's laid up with two broken ankles. Two! He was in a bad car accident. Can you help him?"

"It would be my pleasure. And half-price for Amy's mom."

Melanie grabbed the front of his shirt.

"NOT A CHANCE, buster. Jacob will find out your rate and pay you double. He has a ridiculous pile of money in the bank. See that blue Buick SUV in the parking lot? He bought that for me THIS MORNING. So, don't even start.

"If you like, you could come to our place after daycare. Amy and Jordan will play, you'll work with Jacob, and I'll cook dinner for you all. Call me when you have your schedule worked out, OK?

"I don't know what to say."

"Say YES, doofus. Oh, here come the girls."

Chapter 24: Thursday, Feb. 16, 2023.

The Business Suit.

Melanie retraced her steps from Monday, this time creating a business-like look with modest jewelry and a business suit appropriate for the office job she hoped to land, with Jacob's help. Since her wardrobe was as dilapidated as Amy's, she picked up some casual outfits for herself as well.

Jacob and Amy had spent the day together, doing some reading and learning a couple of new letters of the alphabet. Melanie returned home with several large bags of new clothes. Which she insisted on modeling, outfit by outfit, for Jacob.

Finally, Amy lost patience. Melanie was standing naked by the bed, having stripped off all the pieces of the last outfit. Jacob had carefully arranged his dick under the blankets to be undetectable by Amy.

"Mama, you're naked again!"

"Yeah, we talked about that. So?"

"You're naked again, and I'M HUNGRY."

"Oh, sorry, Baby. I'll get dressed and make dinner. Go wash up and put out the plates and forks."

Jacob grinned as Melanie dressed. "Dinner first, romance later."

"Yes, that's married life. Having second thoughts?"

"Not a chance, sweetie. In my mind's eye, you are always naked, and perfect."

"Aww. For that remark, I'll try not to burn your food."

Romance Later.

By 9:00, Amy was asleep. Melanie was back to being naked, thrilling Jacob. He was surprised to see her put a towel on the bed.

"I've been thinking, my love. I don't want you writing epic poems about my ass. What I really want, is your cock IN my ass. What do you think?"

"Is water wet? OF COURSE I want that. You'll have to do all the work, though."

"Don't worry, I'm all prepared and slippery, ready for action. You just lay there and look pretty and think smutty thoughts. Yep, that's right. Look at that gorgeous hardening cock. It wants to crawl right up into my asshole, doesn't it?

"The whole time I was making dinner, my pussy was dripping. When I was alone in the kitchen, my hand was inside my waistband, rubbing my clit.

"Let me show you, I'm going to hover over your face. See my wet lips? See my little clit sticking out? How about you give me a few licks? Ooh, yeah, that's good, right there.

"Ready for door number two?"

Jacob made a strangled noise of assent.

Melanie repositioned and slipped him inside the back door.

"Oh, fuuuuuck!" cried Jacob, relatively softly.

"Shh! Don't wake the baby," Melanie reminded. She leaned over him and bobbled her tits in his face. She was learning his quirks and kinks as the days and nights passed. Melanie bounced her hips against his quadriceps (the muscles in the front of his thighs).

Their relationship had started with just those little cards, it seemed so long ago. But now, they were inseparable. Of course, at this particular moment, any separation was very unlikely.

Melanie picked up her pace, wanting him to come before her own leg muscles gave out. That was just the right thing, Jacob, was close, closer, then she felt his semen surging into her bowel in full spurts.

The thing about anal sex, it can be messy. No, not that way, if you prepare. But Melanie rolled off him on to the towel, with her anus gaping open enough that Jacob's come was leaking out of her, so the towel was important.

"Whoo! Jacob, we need to do that again. But not tonight, it's too much strain on my legs. You liked it?"

"I really need a lot more metaphors. You know how much I liked it. I liked it like bears like honey. I liked it like politicians like money. I can't go on, I just want to hug and kiss you and tell you that I love you, Melanie."

"I love you too. See you in the morning, Jacob."

Chapter 25: The Weekend.

Friday was occupied with sending off the clothing donations. Amy looked uncomfortable, seeing her closet mostly empty. "Tomorrow, were going shopping, Amy, you need new clothes." That brightened her up.

Jacob used his contacts to introduce Melanie, and she was able to schedule two interviews for the coming week.

1...456789