Secretaries Club Ch. 02: Trixie

Story Info
Trixie plans a sweet revenge on her boss.
5.5k words
4.65
10.8k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers

Second chapter of my new series. I had so many ideas at the moment I don't know which one I can start writing, but I guess somehow that's my curse. Maybe a walk with my invisible puppy should clear my thoughts *wink*. Thanks to my good friend Thanos for the help and yes, the fourth satire about the Stones will be about Mind Stone, but I forgot who could be a great character against King Solomon... well, let's begin this one.

*****

"Miss Sanders! I've been waiting for fifteen minutes! Where's my coffee!?" an annoyed man's voice was heard from a phone. A blonde young woman sighed stressed and angry, before she pressed a button of the speaker.

"Give me a couple minutes, boss; it's almost ready," Miss Sanders answered with monotone voice.

"Fuck!" her boss shouted and the communication was interrupted.

"Fucking pig," Trixie muttered throwing a pen away and stood up. It wasn't easy for her to have the asshole of Rob Blake as boss, but she needed the job to pay her bills. She was 23 years old and had recently finished her college, a degree in Marketing; however, she ended up working for Blake as she didn't have enough experience. A company was interested and the CEO promised to call her but he never did it, so poor Trixie stayed in Blake's company as his secretary. She also received a couple offers from modelling agencies but she declined them, incredibly; and Trixie, in words of one of the designers, had it all (cute tender face, long blonde hair, blue eyes, small round tits, curvy and mesmerizing waist, long flawless legs and a perfect ass).

She had almost two years working at Blake's Financial Advisors, and everyday Trixie had to make a great effort to tolerate such a douchebag of a boss. Blake wasn't just humiliating her, but everyone in the company, and didn't matter how hard she tried; it wasn't good enough for Rob. The secretary reached the coffee machine, grabbed a cup and filled it, then walked to Rob's office and knocked the door.

A handsome white man, green eyes, exercised, 30 years old; was sitting behind the desk, with lots of papers and official documents. He had an impatient gaze in his face and when he saw his secretary, it didn't change a little when Trixie walked in and stood in front of his desk with the coffee and left the cup on the table.

"Boss, your coffee," Trixie muttered.

"Finally, I thought I would had to do it myself..." Rob said annoyed.

He grabbed the cup and tasted a bit of it, just to spat it all over his desk. Trixie stood back and yelled out scared, Rob threw the cup in the floor pissed and put his elbow on the table, with his hand massaging his chin.

"Miss Sanders, what's this?" he asked gazing at the cup of coffee.

"Coffee," Trixie replied.

"Coffee? Really? That shit could be anything but coffee, now get my fucking coffee now!" Blake shouted and Trixie took the cup off the desk and left the office.

The young girl returned to the coffee machine cursing her bad luck and her boss, she served some coffee and spat it, "Now you will enjoy it, bastard," she thought and grinned. One of her co-workers, Mrs. Johnson, 44 years old; auburn haired woman with brown eyes, she worked as HR boss and stood next to her with an empty cup to get some coffee.

"Hey Trixie, how's your day?" Mrs. Johnson said with a smile.

"Like every day, awful; and you?" Trixie admitted.

"Yes, is not easy to deal with Blake," she confessed.

"Not easy? Oh come on, you must be joking, he is so wonderful..." Trixie said with irony and sighed, "He is a fucking douchebag, he believes he is the only perfect person in this world," she added.

"I know, you're not alone. But is the boss and we need to be tolerant,"

"Whatever... I'd better rush before he goes nuts again, have a nice day," Trixie said and took the cup of coffee of her boss from the table and returned to his office.

Rob tasted the coffee, and Trixie had to make a great effort to not laugh, as he was drinking her spit with the coffee. He remained in silence and she left the office and went back to her desk, calling and answering every call for her boss and the most important incoming calls were attended by Rob. A pair of humiliating episodes from him was the most important for Trixie during the day, but she managed her anger and frustration to him.

Finally, after a long day of work, at 5 pm she was ready to go. She grabbed her purse, left the building and stopped a taxi. The driver drove to her apartment and she paid, came inside and when she opened the door of her place, she just threw her stuff and went to the bed. She woke up a few hours later, 3 am and no sleep; so she ate some cookies from the secret spot in her kitchen and watched television, waiting the time to start her daily routine. Three hours later she stood up from the couch and went to the bathroom, showered and got dressed for work, she picked a black blouse and grey skirt.

Trixie stopped a taxi and arrived to her work on time, she rushed and put her stuff on the desk. Moving to Archives, she picked some folders to work on and returned to her desk; people arrived in waves and some said hello to her. Trixie waited her boss for 30 minutes until Rob arrived without saying hello and coming into his office, his secretary didn't look at him when he passed in front of her desk and when he closed the door, Trixie stuck her tongue out and grabbed her pencil firmly.

"Sanders, come to my office now, and brought my coffee either," the voice of Rob was heard from the speaker and Trixie pressed the button, "Yes boss, give me a minute," she answered.

Like every day, Trixie went to the coffee machine and made some for Rob. When it was ready, she went to his office and left the cup on the desk, Rob tasted the coffee and didn't say any word... yet.

"Sanders... would you like to explain me, what the fuck I just drank?"

"Boss, its coffee. Really, I don't see any problem with the..."

"Really? You don't think there's a problem, let me tell you; I have a problem!" Rob exclaimed annoyed. Trixie couldn't understand the reasons why her boss was so mean to her, but she was so nervous to speak, "In my 8 years in this company I have never seen so much incompetence in one single person, if you can't do a fucking coffee, I think you are useless; incompetent, inexperienced, and the list would be so long if you..." Rob kept complaining and humiliating Trixie.

She stayed in silence and heard Rob's voice very distant. There was a lot inside of her that wanted to come out, but she was fighting with all her feelings; first, she wanted to say all kind of things to Rob but she was afraid if she did it, she would lose her job. Trixie gazed at him and saw his lips moving but immersed in her thoughts, she couldn't hear his voice; her anger grew inside her... finally her courage beat her fears, "Enough!! You know, I have tolerated your insults and humiliations for two years, I'm fucking sick of it and you know what, I QUIT!" she yelled out and Rob was stumped with her reaction.

"Sanders!? Are you still here? Go back to your desk!" Rob shouted and Trixie reacted. She had imagined what she said to him before, lowered down her face and left the office. Trixie was so disappointed with herself and sat down behind her desk and organized Rob's schedule for the week, while she thought the whole day about quitting or staying. Daydreaming didn't help her a lot but she didn't care if she wasn't doing her duties.

If any of her relatives or friends would be able to see her, they wouldn't believe it was the same Trixie they knew. She couldn't believe she was standing all the bullshit from Rob without doing anything against his abusive conduct towards her, "I had to do something," she thought. But what, was the main question that popped inside her head; what would be good enough to stop her dicky boss?

"I'm gonna make your life hell, Rob Blake..." she thought and grinned. But first, she had to do some calls for her boss, and prepare the conference room for the meeting. Later on the same day, she archived some folders and shut down the computer, before she could leave the office; Rob demanded her presence in his office.

"Sanders, here you are. I need to go to a business diner with some of the executives I met here today and I didn't finish this marketing analysis, I want you to have it ready before tomorrow,"

"But boss, its five o'clock..." Trixie mumbled.

"And I believe you will have it ready in two hours. You'd better start now," Rob said while standing up to leave the office.

"But I have plans..." she lied trying to awake his compassion.

"Well, hurry up Sanders, and be here tomorrow at seven," and closed the door.

"ASSHOLE!" Trixie shouted out when Rob wasn't able to hear her. Pissed, she kicked the trashcan and lots of papers ended up in the floor; she tried to breathe and calm down but it wasn't possible, the only thing she wanted was to make a mess or something really bad to Rob. The time passed on and calmed down, Trixie sat down and did what her boss said; finishing in one hour.

At her apartment, she took a shower and sat down on the couch naked to watch some TV. Her limp cock was resting on her pelvis and she found some relief with some dumb shows, before she had enough; turned it off and went to bed. One of her coworkers, Eddie; texted her, but she ignored his attempts of seduction and putting her phone away she closed her eyes to get some rest after the long day at work.

A tingled sense woke her up and Trixie saw the phone, 4 am. "Great, just what I need," she thought and without sleep she stood up. Naked still, she went to the kitchen and ate an apple before moving to her throne; her warm sofa, she rubbed her cock in reflex and then, she grinned. She had the perfect plan to teach Rob a lesson.

Taking a hot bath, it helped her to clarify her thoughts and desires, her boss would be victim of the best revenge ever planned. She ate her special cereal for queens and leave her apartment; to do a quick stop in the drugstore. She bought some different things for her boss; laxative, hormones and sleeping pills, after the purchase she headed to work.

She prepared the coffee for her boss and added sugar and three spoons of laxative. Trixie grinned while mixing the drink and served it in a cup that she left on her desk, to avoid any mistakes. She whistled while doing some of her work and others were arriving to the office; at 8 her boss appeared and said good morning, asking if the work he left the other night was ready, and Trixie said everything was in order.

Rob went to his office and Trixie caressed the cup of coffee with one finger, "You are gonna have a nice day boss..." she thought while waiting his call for the coffee, which happened half an hour later. She stood up with a big smile and grabbed the cup of coffee and went to Rob's office, he was doing a call when Trixie came in; he waved his hand and she left the coffee on the table and left the office.

Five minutes later she saw Rob leaving his office really fast and ignoring everyone, heading to the bathroom, "This has just begun, boss..." she muttered. Rob came out of the bathroom two hours later, his face was pale and he walked slowly and calmed to his office, Trixie pretended to ignore her boss' condition but he closed the door of his office, she giggled satisfied with the results. "Sanders... can you bring me some water...? I don't feel well..." his voice sounded from the speaker, "In a minute boss," she replied with serious voice. "Time for round two boss..." she thought and stood up.

Trixie poured some water in an empty glass and after smashing a sleeping pill, she added it to the water and waited until it melted. She knocked the door and came in, Rob was pale and weak; Trixie left the water on the table and was about to leave when her boss stopped her.

"Sanders..."

"Yes boss?"

"What did you put in that coffee?" he asked.

"It was coffee boss. With sugar and a bit of vanilla, why?" Trixie answered with skeptical tone.

"No... it's just... just go back to your desk," Rob said and she left the office.

Trixie giggled and sat down, she typed some documents until she was interrupted by Mrs. Johnson.

"Miss Sanders, did Blake told you something about not disturbing him?"

"No, he just asked me for a glass of water," she said with a confused tone.

"Come with me, please..." Mrs. Johnson said and Trixie stood up and followed her.

Mrs. Johnson opened the door of Rob's office carefully and came in. When Trixie entered, she had to cover her mouth with one hand to avoid laughing. Rob was completely sleep, with his head on the desk and saliva dripping out of his mouth.

"I tried to wake him up, but he's knocked out," Mrs. Johnson said.

"Well... I don't know, what might have happened to him. He was fine..." Trixie said slowly, resisting the temptation to laugh like crazy.

"I came to remind him Mr. Morrison will be here in 20 minutes for the meeting,"

"Damn, I forgot to tell him... and now what will happen?" Trixie whispered.

"I don't know... I guess I will tell Mr. Morrison to meet him another day," Mrs. Johnson suggested and abandoned the office.

The secretary stayed a while and kissed Rob's forefront, "Sweet dreams, boss..." she muttered and leave him alone. Happy for her day, she listened to music and did her work without any frustration or humiliating comments from Rob. He woke up several hours later, when the work was almost over, he stumbled out of his office and Trixie giggled; Rob didn't hear her and went to the bathroom.

That day Trixie arrived to her apartment stress-free. She danced while cooking her diner but it wasn't over; it was the beginning of her revenge, right now 2-0 in favor. Trixie watched TV and went to bed, sleeping like a queen.

Next day in the office was about the same, the journey began with an astonishing and furious yell from Rob when he tasted the coffee. Trixie "accidentally" added salt to the coffee thinking it was sugar and Rob's throat burned with the flavor, then she mixed schedules and Rob couldn't close an important deal with some chinese manager.

Stressed and pissed, Rob stayed in his office all day long. Then he used the speaker and asked Trixie for some water, and the wicked secretary had an idea; she unbuttoned her blouse and her tits were partially exposed and then went to Rob's office with the water. Closing the door behind her, Trixie went to Rob's desk with the glass of water; he was signing some important documents when she dropped "accidentally" the glass all over.

"Damn it! What the fuck is going on with you today!? You are dropping everything in your..." Rob shouted furious when he shut up.

Trixie didn't only ruined his documents, part of the water ended up in her blouse and when Rob's eyes gazed at her, he saw his secretary's tits and blouse wet; also he was able to see part of those perky round boobies of her. He swallowed a couple times, he never saw his secretary in such way and he was a bit nervous, on the other hand Trixie had an innocent gaze but inside she was enjoying the situation.

"I'm so... so... sorry, boss...! I don't know what to say, forgive me please; it wasn't my intention..." she said with a sweet affected voice while bouncing her breast closer to Rob.

"Eh... well, you... you should be more careful next time... Sanders..." he said without looking at her chest.

"Oh no, my blouse! Can I get one of those papers?" she asked.

"Yeah... sure Sanders..." Rob muttered but he really wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. The vision of her tits splashed by the water got him out of focus, it was hard to concentrate.

Sanders dried up her tits and blouse, making sure to attract Rob's attention to what she was doing. She dried up in the sluttiest way she could and her boss couldn't resist the temptation to look not only once, Trixie did like she didn't notice his eyes on her tits and she was doing her thing very happy.

"Still needing the water boss? I can get some more if you wish..." she said with a low deep tone and he reacted, taking his eyes off her tits.

"Eh... yes please, if it doesn't bother you... Sanders..." he mumbled and she smiled and leave the office slowly and sexy, modelling her ass for him.

"Boss, I'm gonna drive you nuts..." Trixie muttered after leaving his office and got another glass of water for him and returned.

Things heated up between them, and Rob now was polite to her, he stopped humiliating her but she wanted to go further the boss-secretary relation. One day, when everyone was having their lunch, Trixie wondered what Rob was doing at that moment; so she stood up and walked quietly to his office. Without making noise, she opened the door and came in; surprising her boss.

"Sanders! God, you scared me..." he commented.

"Sorry boss. I was wondering what you were doing," she said tenderly and sat down on his desk.

"I'm working. What do you think what I was doing? Can you stood up off my desk?" Rob said a bit annoyed.

Trixie obeyed and sat on Rob's thighs, wrapping her arms around his neck. He was stunned, he never thought his secretary would do something like that, but there she was, with her dark blue top and black skirt. Blake, as reflex, put his hands on her butt; caressing her firm round ass, his beat got faster and light sweat covered his forehead.

"You know, I have something in mind," she grinned.

"Something in mind?" he mumbled nervous.

"Yeah... you have so much stress lately, you need to relax..." Trixie whispered and caressed his cheek.

Rob was speechless and with no idea about what to do. Or well, he had one, but he wasn't sure of it; Trixie shook her hips sensually and suddenly she felt something big, hard and warm.

"Mmm... looks someone is happy to see me," she said and rubbed her crotch against his rock hard penis. He was blushed and trying to resist the temptation, but her rocking body was something irresistible.

"Yes... yes, keep going," Rob said and closed his eyes.

The secretary pushed his face to her boobs, and he rubbed his face up and down, smothering his nose into that pair of small firm tits. Her perfume was exquisite, some Chanel but at that point he didn't care; he only wanted a single thing and he was about to get it but Trixie pushed him away and stood up immediately.

"Sorry boss, but I'm not that kind of secretary..." she said.

"What the...? Don't leave me like this!" Rob begged, Trixie noticed the bulge under his pants.

"This isn't professional, I'd better go..." she muttered and rushed out of the office.

"Fuck!" Rob shouted exasperated, and he locked the door to unload his frustration alone.

Walking to her desk, Trixie was so happy after provoking and denying Rob's desires. At the end of the day, he offered to take her home and she accepted; when Rob stopped in front of the building, Trixie looked at him pretending she was embarrassed.

"Mr. Blake, I truly apologize for what happened at the office. I don't know what I was thinking..." she said.

"It's ok, don't say anything," he replied.

"But I have to! That wasn't correct, and please; I hope we can forget this incident," Trixie affirmed.

"Sure, now get out of my car,"

"Thanks for the ride, see you tomorrow..." she muttered and left the car.

Of course, she didn't keep her promise. Every day she teased and pushed all the limits with Rob, from dressing to straight seduction; poor man was in his limit and she was denying him the pleasure to taste her hot body. An afternoon he almost had luck, but she added sleeping pills and gave him another glass of water and before Rob was able to strip her blouse, he fell asleep.

He was at the edge, Rob spent days of work thinking how to get a piece of her body, but Trixie was good enough to reach the limit but without crossing the line at all, so the result was the same for Rob: masturbating to some random cheap porn. The days became weeks, and weeks became months, he was desperate as she was having her fun with him but she thought it was time for the real revenge.

Liver96
Liver96
178 Followers
12